Let The Games Begin! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda's hand went, automatically, to between her legs as she took in the exotic sight in front of her; a motion that Paul, who had opened his eyes to view the vision below him, happened to notice out of the corner of his eye. He smiled and motioned Linda to join them.

She thought about it for a few seconds but then remembered about Bert and Shirley. She shook her head sadly and started to back out of the entrance of the room, the look in her eyes simply saying 'enjoy yourself!'

Paul went back to fucking Julie's mouth!

Linda went back to her bedroom to see what was going on, and she wasn't disappointed! Bert and Shirley had changed position but the immediate picture that greeted her was of Bert's tight bottom, muscles clenched, as he stood at the side of the bed with Shirley lying in the foetal position, her butt slightly off of the edge of the bed, as he fucked her relentlessly.

Linda knelt down and edged her way towards the lovely buttocks of Bert in order to give herself a better view of his impressive buns, and the heavy sacs that flopped between his legs and slapped against Shirley's bum with each, and every thrust.

She couldn't resist it. Her hands went forward to caress the objects of her desire and Bert turned round as he felt himself being fondled from behind.

"Hi Linda," he grunted, never losing a beat in the fornicating act he was performing with Shirley, "Where have you been?"

She licked each of his buttocks before she replied, "watching the action next door if you must know."

"Worth watching?"

"Fuck yes!" and she rose up and went around to the other side of the bed leaving, reluctantly, Bert's sexy bum alone. She knelt on the love mattress and sidled towards the sweaty couple, raising her breasts with both hands, putting one engorged nipple of her large left boob in her own mouth and offered the other one to Bert in a blatant sexual act meant to arouse the already excited male of the species.

What was he to do?

Guess!

Bert sucked on the fleshy meat that was forced into his mouth.

"Forced?" No, not "forced," just another sign of Linda's randy feelings on this naughty morning.

After a moment of sucking her breast, all the time never missing a beat as he continually slipped in and out of Shirley's dripping pussy, he raised his head to kiss Linda fully on her lips; a notion that always turned him on, kissing one woman while fucking another. The action, however, caused him to change his stance and that caused a scream from Shirley.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! That's fucking it! That's fucking magic! Just fuck me like that!"

Bert had, accidentally, managed to hit another one of Shirley's G-spots and they both knew it.

"That's it!" Shirley squealed in pleasure as Bert's thick dick pummelled her relentlessly. "Oh for fuck's sake!" she continued to whimper loudly as her orgasm approached, "I'm going to fucking cum, I'm going to fucking cum!" she repeated.

"That's it!" she yelled out in encouragement to Bert whose lips were still entwined with Linda, "Faster, faster, faster, fuck me faster!"

Bert broke off his kiss and looked down at the writhing, sexy form that he was pounding, the sweat dripping down from his forehead and chin, falling on his own hands that grasped Shirley's hip and upper thigh as he pulled her towards himself in perfect synchronisation to his own thrusting.

"Faster?" he struggled to breath.

"You want me to fuck you faster?" he asked in disbelief. "I can't go any faster!"

He needn't have worried about increasing his speed as Shirley was already in the throes of a massive climax. Her entire body was in a state of sheer joy that spread from her vagina up to her skull and down to her toes and every tissue of muscle in between.

"That's it Bert," Linda shouted encouragement as he continued to slam his dick into the whimpering Shirley, "Come on, fuck her hard! Satisfy both of us you bastard!"

That was all that the male ego wanted to hear and, as Shirley was crying out her incoherent curses as she orgasmed, Bert lost any semblance of self control and groaned with rapture as he felt the grey juice leave his balls, shoot up his cock and into the wet pit of Shirley.

"Oh fuck yes!" he grunted again and again as he dumped his load up the wanton cunt.

"Shit yes!" Linda screamed as she watched the act of copulation reach its zenith and she, once again, sought out Bert's mouth killing some of the groans of rapture that he was trying to produce as his semen pumped its way up the velvet tunnel.

Bert felt his legs giving away as his orgasm subsided and he popped out of Shirley's moist hole making a bee-line for the horizontal comfort of the bed, only for Linda to swoop forward and put his sticky fuck-pole in her mouth and started to suck him clean. She tasted the exotic cocktail of his fresh sperm and Rainbow Trout, a delicious mixture for her to enjoy as she sought out her own clitoris to enhance the moment.

Shirley opened her eyes, that had been tightly shut from the moment that her climax had built up inside her, and peered at the oral talents of Linda as she slurped up the juices that clung to the huge dick that had made her cum so hard. Naturally, or should that be unnaturally, she placed her hand under Linda's busy fingers and took over the rubbing motion of exciting the sensitive bud between her legs.

Linda, gratefully, allowed Shirley's digits to fondle her clit, leaving her with both of her hands to wank the softening dick in front of her which still proved to be more than a mouthful.

"Oh fuck yes!" she whimpered incoherently, her mouth full, as she felt the tremor of yet another orgasm surge up from between her legs, less powerful than the ones that she had enjoyed earlier but strong enough to make her release Bert to look down at Shirley's hand; and the sight, and thought, of another woman bringing her to climax was enough for her to leak her sexual juices as she came hard.

Bert, having got his cock back, simply fell onto a vacant piece of duvet and lay there trying to capture his breath as the two women finally joined him in lying down; the only sound that could be heard were three lungs aiming to get back to normal.

"Fuck that was good," Bert was the first to speak.

"Fucking amazing!" Linda added.

"Fucking magic!" Shirley gasped.

* * * * *

Julie had woken up round about the same time as Linda had next door. She looked around the strange room and tried to remember where she was or, to be more exact, whom she was with.

What she saw, as she regained consciousness, were two lumps of man-meat on either side of her. The memories of all the debauchery of yesterday came flooding back and she licked her lips in anticipation as to what morning joys were still to be discovered.

"Two cocks!" she thought to herself as she tried to decide which one to devour first. She mentally tossed a coin and it came up heads, Tom!

She started to, slowly; pull the sheet down his body, glancing up to make sure that he was still asleep. Reassured, she felt emboldened to further reveal his torso until his flaccid member came into view. Julie repositioned herself and went into a kneeling pose, pose being the operative word as she displayed her pert ass for Paul to leer at when he finally came awake.

Her mouth dropped down to envelop the floppy penis and she immediately felt the reaction that she desperately wanted. Her hand pulled back his foreskin and she inhaled the erotic odour that greeted her. By the time that she had stretched the foreskin as far down as it would go Tom was completely erect and the first signs of life came in a throaty groan.

Julie gazed at the handsome cock and noticed a circle of the crystallised remains of his semen, and others no doubt, at the base of the purplish knob. She engulfed the impressive member and started to taste the salty leftovers that had stuck there, finding it slightly different from the many times in the past that she had sucked him off.

The groans became louder and Julie looked up to see Tom's eyes were wide open and full of lust.

"Good Morning," Julie greeted him although she had to empty her mouth in order to say so, Tom just grunted in reply and put his hands on her head to encourage her to continue with what she did so well; Julie didn't need encouragement.

As she put the long cock back into her mouth she felt movement from behind her and she deliberately wiggled her butt for Paul's pleasure as well as her own.

Paul had become aroused, in both meanings of the word, with Tom's groans and the slurping sound that Julie made with her early morning blow job. He opened his eyes to view the carefully placed ass in front of him and his cock immediately sprang to life, just as Julie had hoped.

Within seconds she could feel a pair of strong hands starting to fondle her rear and she wriggled in rhapsody as to how well the dawn had begun. Once more she had to remove a cock from her mouth to say "Good Morning," and the only answer she got was sensing that Paul had raised himself up onto his knees behind her. That 'sense' became a reality as she felt a long shaft touch her clitoris.

Paul held his dick in his hand and began to rub it up and down, and from side to side, around Julie's third nipple before pulling it up a fraction so that he could play with her pussy lips. She moved her ass back to allow him to feel the wetness and heat of her aroused vagina and Paul didn't waste a second more. He simply pushed forward and all of his nine inches slid up the tight fuck-hole in one go.

Julie gasped in ecstasy as she felt herself being filled completely, and with such ease. She was wetter than she had ever been before, even including last night (or was that because of last night?), and she increased her rocking motion on the cock inside her.

She popped Tom's cock out of her mouth and ordered him to kneel up in front of her so that she could give him a better blow job. He promptly did as he was told and, within seconds, was fucking her face like a madman. Julie now had the men where she wanted them, what she had fantasised before falling asleep last night, and the moment was made even better because of her positioning; she was now able to watch herself via the wardrobe mirror to the side of the bed.

There she was, in a lewd doggy position, one cock slamming her pussy as she gobbled on another beauty. Julie might not have been able to do Shirley's trick by swallowing Bert whole, but give her a 'normal' nine incher and she could deep-throat it like a pro.

"Christ!" she thought, "Eighteen inches of hard cock inside me; fucking heaven!"

Tom looked down at the bobbing head and noticed the direction of her eyes; he turned around and saw the reflection that she was leering at. With a quick nod of his head towards Paul he pointed out the erotic view in the mirror. Paul turned his attention to the vista and all three of them gazed upon the sexy scene that they were engaged in. The picture that they witnessed only made Paul double his efforts in trying to fuck the shit out of Julie, a phrase that would soon become true.

With rudimentary sign language Tom beckoned to his pal and offered a swap, pointing down to the eager mouth of Julie as she turned her attention away from the mirror and back to the task that she so much enjoyed.

With a huge thumbs-up sign from Paul both men withdrew from her talented holes and left Julie bereft of cock. She sighed in disappointment, but only momentarily, as eighteen inches of hard dick was replaced by a foot and a half of enthusiastic cock which pummelled into her relentlessly.

To double, no triple, her pleasure she started to rub her clitoris with even more vigour and soon she was on the point of the ultimate rapture; her orgasm approaching so swiftly that she failed to notice what Tom was doing, apart from fucking her silly.

He had noticed a small bottle that had been strategically left on the bedside table. He couldn't quite reach it but, with a control that was admirable, he pulled out of the sodden pussy that he was enjoying and made a grab for it. Julie was only denied his cock for a second, thinking that he had mistimed his thrust, and Tom resumed his continuous intrusion with even more energy.

As he resumed his sexual escapade, he managed to get the lid off the bottle with his teeth unscrewing the cap. The first thing that Julie knew about what was going to happen next was when she felt the cool liquid of lubrication being poured down her ass cheek.

She pulled Paul's cock out of her mouth to glance around at Tom, who held the bottle upside down as he squeezed the fluid copiously down towards her anus. She returned the hard, saliva coated, penis immediately and sucked even harder.

Julie wriggled in anticipation as Tom threw the bottle away and massaged her buttocks, leaving them with a gloriously sexy sheen, before he started to play with her brown hole. He began by inserting a finger up her arse and teased her sphincter.

Julie became more agitated as she anticipated what she was about to enjoy. Her wriggling was more suggestive now as she felt the lubrication starting to work and Tom inserted another finger up her dirty hole.

Tom knew that this was the right time to violate her once more. He held on to the base of his cock and slipped it out of the wet pussy; aiming an inch higher he sought out the greased arse that Julie presented to him. With a quick look up at Paul, and a wicked grin on his face, he forced himself forward, gently as usual, and Julie relaxed to accommodate him.

She had to stop sucking Paul, but continued to wank him, as she felt her fuck-buddy's cock slide up her bowels once more. "Oh fuck yes!" she hollered as she took his entire beautiful penis up her forbidden cavity. "That is so fucking amazing!" were her next words before Tom declared himself to be 'balls-deep!'

He then started to shag her in earnest, the lubricant doing its job, and Julie responded with moans and groans and obscenities. "Fuck yes!" she yelled. "Fuck my filthy arse-hole you bastard! Fuck it!"

She continued to scream however, with her mouth full of Paul's cock, it was a muffled sound of lust. This time it was Tom's turn to look at their reflection and, like Paul, it increased his efforts to fuck the shit out of her, literally!

There were no coherent sounds for the next few minutes, just grunts and groans; and the noise of slapping balls, squelching every time that Tome went in and out of her greasy hole, and the slurping that Julie made as she repeatedly devoured Paul's cock.

It was a symphony of rancid sex; a cacophony of noise that matched the occasion and added to the excitement that all three felt.

More basic sign language was exchanged between Tom and Paul as they enjoyed the spit-roast with a twist. Again Julie was left cock-less for a few seconds as the men swapped positions, Tom forcing his cock down her pretty throat as he barked, "Suck that you bitch! Suck my filthy cock! Suck it!"

Paul was slightly taken aback at the tone of his voice and the way that he held onto Julie's head as he stuffed his cock deep into her mouth, until he realised that this wasn't the first time that both of them had indulged in such role-play and that Julie was a more than willing 'victim'.

That thought only passed through his head in a millisecond as he took up his stance behind Julie's oiled ass and aimed the tip of his cock towards the gaping hole that Tom had just left. Her arse was wide open and she had used both of her hands to spread her butt cheeks in invitation.

Paul pushed forward, entering her lubricated rear with surprising ease, and with one thrust he swiftly filled up her anal channel. He continued where Tom had left off and was immediately rewarded with the response that he got from Julie as she met every powerful shove from him with her own backward motion.

It wasn't long before the swearing began again, and increased in volume, as Julie indulged herself in the sexual buffet she was being treated to. The only downside for her being the fact that she had to release Tom from her mouth every time that she wanted to yell out, "Fuck!"

It was all becoming too much for Paul; the whole scenario that he was involved in, the sight of him abusing Julie's arse, the fleeting memories from yesterday of fucking Shirley and Linda; it was all beginning to build up to a crescendo, starting from his testes.

"Oh fuck!" he hissed loud enough to get Julie's attention, "I can't last much longer, I'm going to cum!"

That was all he needed to say for Julie to increase lower body movement, thereby speeding up Paul's denouement. This was re-insured as she wanked Tom furiously and turned her head to look lustfully into Paul's eyes.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked pointlessly, "are you going to cum up my fucking arse?"

After the obligatory grunt and nod she continued to goad him. "That's it, that's it," she screamed as the violation continued apace. "Fuck my arse! Cum in my arse! Fuck my arse, fuck it harder you bastard! You know you want to cum! Fuck me! Oh fuck yes!" were the last three words before Paul stiffened up and the first blast of his semen shot up Julie's rear hole.

"Oh fuck yes!" she howled repeatedly each time that Paul's cock spewed its salty load into the very depth of her bowels.

"Ugh!" and "Aagh!" were his only contribution to the conversation as he finally slowed down and gazed at Julie's oiled ass, adding his own sweat to the mixture of fluids gathering there.

"That was so fucking good!" he managed to say breathlessly as Julie returned her attention back to Tom. After a few quick sucks she glanced up at him and hissed lustfully as she masturbated him faster and faster. "You want to cum too Tom? You want to cum for little Julie here?"

"Fuck yes!"

Julie continued with relish, "You want to pick a hole? What hole do you want to dump in? Do you want to cum up my dirty arse as well? Do you want sloppy seconds up my arse? Uh? Want to?"

Tom forced his cock away from Julie's hand thinking that, if he wasn't going to give her a sticky wrist only, then he had better do as she had suggested, and quick!

Paul watched his friend slide around the bed and, with undue haste, withdrew his wasted dick from the sodomised Julie and peered in fascination as a drop of his own sperm escaped. Tom noticed that as well but couldn't have cared less as he plunged his throbbing cock up the , even more lubricated, canal of pleasure.

Julie bawled with passion as she enjoyed her anal craving being doubly satisfied; she was in a sexual frenzy as her arse was being hammered mercilessly, but not for long because Tom was never going to last for more than a few seconds, such was his arousal.

"Here it comes!" he grunted and Julie's arse greeted another blast, after blast, hot spunk.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she whimpered as her bowels were filled to overflowing.

It seemed that, all too soon, the passion seemed to leave the trio as abruptly as the men's stiffness dwindled. Tom pulled out, not with the usual 'plop' but with more of a squelch and an imitation of a noise that sounded like that of a soft fart. He threw himself down onto the bed and landed on his back, Paul copied him, leaving Julie in her original doggy position with sperm dripping out of her creating a puddle of sex on the duvet below.

Even she couldn't hold this posture for long and she joined the men on the mattress, sandwiched between them, her backside being further coated with the mixture of semen that she landed on.

Many moments passed before anyone was able to speak, all that could be heard was the sound of three people trying to get their breath back and the occasional twitching from them all as the after effects of their bout of sex allowed their horny hormones to kick through them, in spite of their exhaustion.