Let The Games Begin! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the huffing and puffing subsided enough for Paul to wheeze, "I need a slash."

"Me too," added Tom, "I'll go after you."

"Why don't you both go?" asked Julie.

She was greeted by a look from both of them as if to say, 'men don't do that!'

Julie answered the accusing glare by saying, "Why don't we all go?"

"What?"

"Pardon?"

"Well," she went on to state looking slightly embarrassed, if you can believe that. There she was, bullock-naked, flanked by two nude men and lying on a puddle of semen from both of them which was being added to as even more seeped from her recently fucked arse!

"I've never really seen a man pee before, not up close so to speak."

"You want to watch us...?" Tom's words faded away.

Paul had got to the point of where he didn't care as his bladder was telling him to go, and go now! "I don't give a fuck!" he declared as he rose from the bed. Tom followed him and Julie brought up the rear, if you will excuse the expression.

They made it safely to the en-suite bathroom and Julie raised the seat on the WC. She knelt down in front of it and motioned for both men to stand on either side of her. They duly obliged and immediately started to pull their foreskins back and forward several times, getting ready to release the pressure that had been welling up inside of them.

Julie couldn't resist it, she had to say, "Be careful now boys, you know what Linda thinks of men and their inability to pee without flooding the floor, take aim and..." the sentence went unfinished as two penises unleashed the water from within, much as if a dam had been breached.

Julie licked her lips as she viewed the act of male urination for the first time. She had been in the same room as a man peeing but she only had ever got to listen. The most that she had seen was Bert's tight buttocks as he relieved himself. The vista that she got now was fascinating and, in a way, slightly erotic.

The men had paid attention to Julie's warning and had each chosen a spot to plaster their urine. Tom lifted the mood by shouting, "Bulls eye!" and the trio giggled at the inane comment.

The peeing seemed to go on for ages but, eventually, the waterfall turned into a stream, then into a dribble and the men started to gently pump their penises in order, as they answered Julie's question, to get the 'last drop' out.

She continued to watch, hypnotised, as a small squirt, after another, left their pee-holes and splattered into the golden concoction below. Satisfied, the men/boys asked if Julie had enjoyed the spectacle.

"Better than any Biology class I had in school." was her cheeky response as she crouched up a bit, lowered the toilet seat and planked herself upon it. "Here," she said when she was comfortably seated, "let me help you to get cleaned up." That being said she started to lick each delicious cock in turn, savouring the amalgamation of tastes from both of them, especially enjoying the flavour that Tom had with his cock still coated with a veneer of Paul's semen to add to the mix.

"Gently now," Tom warned her as she began to get more energetic, "It's a bit tender," he explained.

"So is my arse!" was her caustic reply as she moved over and gave Paul an extra sloppy slurp.

Moving from one cock to another aroused her but, so far, there was no significant response from the men although, to be fair, they were both thoroughly enjoying the experience; heads held back in sublime ecstasy, albeit it without a hard-on between them.

During this sensitive process, both Tom and Paul heard the distinctive tinkle of water meeting water as Julie began her own peeing process. They looked down to see if they could catch the sight of a female relieving herself but her head, still devoting itself to playing with their cocks, blocked out any view so they just continued to listen.

The trickle soon vanished but, after a brief pause, the sound was replaced by a soft plop, plop, plop, followed by a dramatic whoosh as the entire contents of her bowels left her body and splashed into the saturated pool of water beneath her.

"Sorry, guys," she said apologetically, "I wanted to do that in private but," continuing her licking of the two cocks in front of her, "considering where these lovely beasts have been this morning, it was kind of inevitable.

This being said, she released Tom's cock with her hand, rose slightly and wiped herself clean then, standing, still playing with the dicks at the same time, she flushed away the evidence before returning to her original position on the plastic seat.

She rose slightly and, squatting now, sidled over to the bidet and started to luxuriate in the cleansing water, all the time never letting go of her two prized possessions. As the warm water started to sooth her tender behind she increased her oral administrations on the flaccid members of both tom and Paul until, after a short while, she opened her eyes in anticipation and, looking directly up into Paul's eyes she asked, in a deliciously innocent voice, "Is that a little piece of stiffness I feel?"

"In your dreams!" he replied too quickly as, he too, began to realise that there was, indeed, a semblance of hardness returning, "But no way!" he thought to himself.

Julie changed cocks to see if Tom felt the same way and, this time, she could definitely feel him becoming more solid. Encouraged by this Julie started to become more aggressive in her double blow job and she soon got her rewards, two stiff cocks! She liked to think that she had been able to achieve this with her own sexy body, her own talented hands and mouth, even the fact that she had 'performed' in front of them but, she had to admit, that here was, probably, more than a residue of a certain reinvigorating drug still inside their system that they had swallowed last night that might have helped.

She didn't give a fuck!

"That's better guys," she said seductively as she rose from the bidet, water dripping from her ass, as she cooed into the men's ears, "I think we need a shower, anyone want to join me?"

Two nods.

Julie glanced over at the cubicle and added, in her naughtiest voice, "Linda's showers are so small that it would be a squeeze to get two of us in there, let alone three."

"So?" asked Paul eagerly, "what do you think that we should do?"

She leered lustily at the stiff nine-inchers in front of her before suggesting, "How's about this, why don't I go in there and Tom can join me?"

"Uh?" Paul replied slightly disappointed.

"Then he can fuck me."

"Uh?"

"Then you can fuck me!"

"Oh!"

"Up for it?" she asked knowing the answer.

"I am," Paul said, "if he is?" he added pointing a thumb at Tom.

Before he could say anything Julie went on, "after all," she said huskily, "he got to have sloppy seconds up my arse; it's only fair that you get to have them up my cunt!" The use of the 'C' word emphasising her desire.

Not another second was wasted as Julie sprinted towards the shower and got the water temperature just right. With a seductive crooking of her finger she invited Tom to join her, wild horses wouldn't have stopped him as he galloped forward to join the horny lady in lather.

She went for his cock as soon as he entered the cubicle and smothered it in soapy balm before, without any warning, she turned around and presented her pussy to him. "Come on," she said encouragingly, "I know that you've only just cum but make this special for me. It would really be a big turn on for me if I can make you cum again!"

"I'll try my best," he said hoarsely as he plunged into the velvet caresses of her sodden cunt.

"Don't even think about holding back," Julie spoke demandingly, "just fuck me, and fill me up with your sperm so that Paul can add to it!"

He, Paul that is, stood outside wanking himself to keep hard as he watched the slightly misty scene in front of him. Julie's tits, and ultra-hard nipples, were threatening to cut the almost transparent partition as if they were glass cutters.

Tom just did what he had to do, what he wanted to do, and, as the blistering hot water bleached his back he went into sexual overdrive; his cock attacking the bent over love goddess in front of him. It was fun!

The fun, however, was to be short-lived as he began the inevitable route to orgasm. The whole scenario was so exotic, too exotic, for him to do anything else than to enjoy himself, however briefly, and he upped the pace of his fucking to bring this to fruition.

"I'm fucking cumming!" he yelled, music to Julie's ears.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she shouted her encouragement, "Fuck me until you cum! Fuck me!"

Seconds later Julie experienced one of her most intense orgasms as Tom spewed his semen up her vagina. She had done it, made a man cum inside her without any qualms, and she enjoyed the moment of her domination.

"Now get the fuck out of me!" she squealed before adding, "I want another cock inside of me!"

Tom did as he was told and, with a brief rinse from the cascading water, stepped out of the cabinet. He managed to give Paul a high-five as the two men swapped. "Have fun pal," he said with a smirk, "I know that I did!"

Paul took up the obligatory position behind Julie and, with his hand on his raging cock, pressed himself forward so that his knob nestled against the moist opening that was being offered to him. He couldn't resist a lingering look at the freshly fucked pussy and the sight of Tom's sperm oozing out of it before pushing forward to gain the initial entry to a world of rapture.

He entered her easily, so wet that she was, and he began to shaft her slow and deliberately. That wasn't enough for Julie and she told him so.

"I need to be fucked, and fucked hard!" she insisted as she ground her butt back, forcing Paul to put all attempts at foreplay to one side. "Fuck me, you bastard!" she growled and he did just that. He fucked her. He fucked her hard and fast. He fucked her selfishly. He fucked her senseless. He fucked himself senseless!

He also knew, as his tender dick told him, that he either had to cum soon or not at all. It hadn't been an hour since he had last deposited a load up Julie's arse and now she was demanding another blast up her cunt. His mind went ballistic as he conjured up all of the dirty thoughts that he could from the previous day to help him 'deliver'; Shirley and Linda 'playing' together, Julie's rim-job from all of them, the 'pick-a-pussy' invitation.

It was working; he knew that he could cum once more. Julie must have felt that also as she squeezed her pussy muscles even tighter around the engorged cock that was inside her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed insistently as she continued to buck back and forth in a frenzy of sexual lust.

One last thought flashed through his mind that caused him to 'lose it.' It was weird but it was the vision that he had of Shirley having her tits being fucked by Bert last night. "Christ, that was fucking awesome!" he remembered as the seed from his balls burst upwards and into Julie's wanton cunt.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" he gasped as he continued to pound into Julie, releasing more, and more, of his smelly sperm inside her pussy.

Julie just smiled in satisfaction as she knew that she had achieved her greatest goal in all things sexual. She had manipulated things to her finest fantasy, the ultimate orgasm awaited her and she was guaranteed to savour it.

Before that, she had to be alone.

Before that, she had to release some of the thick goo that was still up her pussy. She pushed forward, allowing Paul to plop out of her vagina, and then she opened her legs slightly to allow glob, after glob, of the slimy grey juice inside of her to escape.

Paul watched, in fascination, at the scene taking place in front of him as Julie's pussy leaked, what seemed like a pint, the congealed combination of his, and Tom's, ejaculations. The globs turned into a rivulet that reached from her butt to the floor below before being swept away by the mini whirlpool that had been created by the strong burst of water that came from the shower unit.

He couldn't take his mind off the scene from "Psycho" as the double sperm was washed away down the plug hole.

"Now get the fuck out of here!"

His reverie was broken as Julie spoke.

"Eh?"

"I need a shower, a real shower, and I need it by myself," she further explained and Paul took the hint.

"See you later," was his timid response as he left the shower to be greeted with another high-five from Tom and a soft towel.

"Wow!" he whispered.

"Double wow!" Tom answered.

Julie luxuriated in the warmth, and comfort, of the hot waterfall that cleansed her body. She smiled a consummate smile that her body enjoyed. She had achieved another pinnacle in her life; she had manipulated two men one after another. She was in heaven!

Author's note: There is more to cum! After all, it is only Sunday morning; what could be better than Sunday Brunch?