All Comments on 'Lethal Weapon Pt. 03'

by gabapentin

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VHS tapes lasting 20 years ?

Never in my experience did I encounter VHS tapes holding so long. 5-6 years at most.

The whole story based on an idiotic assumption.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
vhs tapes not lasting long.

Ffs its a story. If that's all you can comment on then fuck off. Good story but for two words spelt wrong and a full stop in the wrong place !!! See what I mean ffs.. Good story mate don't listen to bloody stupid comments... Four stars.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How badly does 1 have to be fucked in the head to write this piece of shit????

Whore wife and a wimp husband....

She was drugged for her entire life?? Not once in the daytime could she confess to her husband? And the lab thing at the end was another cop out.

Complete crap with irredeemable characters.

Reconciliation works sometimes.. He would not have here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking shit

cheated for 20+ years, had big cock's children, cut off husband from sex, gone out with old friend she has a crush on... what the fuck are wasting time for here?! all this shit is just useless bla bla bla.

thank god I saw who the author was before reading so I skipped most of this 15+ pages crap.

and what is that drugs idiocy? drugged for 20+ years? damn cuck moron gabapentin, you HAVE to be retarded.

oh, and Martin Riggs? that's almost blasphemy. chose another name for your next wimp.

illjoyilljoyover 8 years ago
*1

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just too stupid, contrived, phony, and convoluted.

It read like you were making it up as you were typing, and you tried to correct mistakes or change directions as new ideas occurred to you. It just became a confusing twisted conglomeration of unbelievable events and "my dog ate my book report" excuses. I guess it was a bit prejudiced toward people with strong religious convictions. The concept that Trish's mother conspired to ruin her second marriage due to religious principles is really vile. And the idea that Trish could reconcile with her mother after 23 years of trying to ruin her life? Just too far over the top.

Considering all the time and effort you put into this story, it is a shame you could not have taken your time, maybe got some help, and made it worth reading. As is its just too stupid, and a total waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear annony your wife said the same thing about you

Just too stupid, contrived, phony, and convoluted. incase you didn't remember that's the last thing she said to you as she walked out the door and left your sorry ass. I loved this story and gave it a 5 . LW stories are so damn hot!!

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 8 years ago
That was just

terrible....so....so terrible. Hurts to have even read it. Like oxygen deprivation to the brain...everything fading....ugh.

So many points to cover and so little interest in doing so. The level of unbelievably plot, character and relationships was so high, I mean it was in the stratosphere, that the whole thing became painful to read. So, bad...

First, anyone (and I mean anyone on the planet that was not completely retarded) that knew anything about drugs found (as I did) the treatment of them in this story on par with comics using "radiation" to make superheroes. Radiation kills you, it does not transform you into a super hero. Drugs do not transform someone into a imbecile, much less leave them in a 24 year stupor wherein they don't know who the fucked, how many times and couldn't somehow discern right from wrong.

Oh, and how duplicitous does the wife have to be to be aware enough to know she is being blackmailed by her own mother and yet not know what she is doing? "My memories, my memories are so bad I can't recall....did I not fuck you alot? What? only twice a month for 24 years? That can't be right!?!" Of course I fail to mention that mommy dearest was blackmailing me, but maybe I forgot that as well, its all so wonderfully selective!

And what kind of person continues a relationship with a woman that drugged her own daughter and blackmailed her? How implausible is that?!? I guess it's about as implausible as repeatedly allowing someone that has had sex with you (when you didn't want them to) into your home and drinking with them. Oh and as implausable as having your DNA test switched....so bad...so very, very bad...

If I felt more about this story then the pain of having read it I would go on to the myriad of other problems with it but really....why bother.

What I will say is this; you are not a horrible writer, you have some skill, but your stories need to be real enough (in how people react and in what could actually happen in the real world) that we as readers could believe it. Not 17 pages of story followed by "and then he woke up", not three very long chapters followed by a series of truly ridicules explanations as to why the very long chapters did not in fact happen. You are skilled enough to examine what if would be like if they did happen and then, that actually had to be dealt with. The real world emotions are enough to move a story you don't need to come up with wacky unrealistic solutions to keep you couple together. Some people stay together after infidelity. Why? Explore it. Some people don't. Why? Explore that.

Very few people have religious wacko's for mothers that drug them and blackmail them and that they then continue to have a relationship with. That just doesn't happen. Likewise, people that do those kind of bad things don't usually change there minds for no reason and start feeling sorry about the abuse they did. If they do, it is usually because of a tremendous change in their psyches.

Ugh...enough. Try again, but please, write something small and real to start with. Leave the opus' for after you have mastered the basics.

Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

A bit long winded, but some interesting twists and turns. I gave it a four and should have gone for five when I saw some of the comments. Were some of the plot developments believable, no, probably not. It would have been better to leave the parentage of the three sons as they were, but with late revelations it was unlikely Roger was the father. The story was essentially one where nothing revealed early on was accurate, kind of like early news reports on some major story.

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
Crap

Started so well and turned into complete crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Failed expectations

You made an okay start to this, then came the ending and the story just imploded. Just plain no fun to read. Nothing more need be said. UGH!

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 8 years ago
Mm

You had a strong opening premise, in that what you introduced was a truly Shakespearean level of betrayal. However, rather than make your character as resolver of problems or overcomer of pain, you basically had information freely thrown at him that undid nearly all of the setup without his help...to the point where I am wondering what it was about this journey that made it compelling to you, the author.

Honestly, I think you worked too hard to undo all of the betrayal storyline so you could have your reconciliation. You don't have to write everybody back to a clean slate in order to do that...the people who will call you a cuck for reconciling the couple will say it no matter what. They're boring and they're dumb. Ignore them entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
By making Trish into a 20 year druggie

You absolved her of any responsibility. By doing that, you demolished the entire story. "It wasn't me, it was the drugs" " I didn't kill those people, it was the drugs" " I didn't rape those girls, it was the drugs"

At some point, we have to take responsibility for our actions and you just let it slide out the door. She chose to fuck another man for over 20 years while depriving her husband and somehow, she remembered to work, raise a family, attend parent/teacher interviews, go to the doctors for blood work but miraculously, when it came to sex, she was drugged up.

You're a fucking idiot and your story makes angry enough to rip out your eyes and shove them up your ass...that way you can see me beat the shit out of you, then skull fuck you until I don't hate your story anymore.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Wow. The only thing you missed was having one of them waking up with the whole story being a dream. The drugs excuse? The evil ass with a big dick was really a nice guy? The DNA testing company faked the results? Lol. Pretty crappy way to force a story "with a twist."

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
why?

lol judging from the other comments they didnt like the whole drugged up for 20 years excuse either but apparently she didnt have sex with Martin? i thought it was a really good start with a great shock value but then i dont know what to even say...... Still props on a good meaty story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2*s

Sorry it didn't really work. I had no connection with the characters . Plot was boring. When you had a possible conflict between characters you took the most boring option for resolution . In some cases out of sight of the story. Reminds me of your first post. But this was almost as long and more boring , mundane .

Gave you 2*s . Really should have been 1* .

Gabapentin you seem to be the opposite of Gotbacon . You take a small ,simple plot and spin it out for 20 pages. Gotbacon has a very complicated idea and can barely manage 2 pages . You two should collaborate . Maybe not, lol.

AMerryman

JMUDreamscapeJMUDreamscapeover 8 years ago
Good start, but finish was too happy ending

The story had a compelling, if not convoluted, beginning. The idea that he pieces together a long-standing affair of his wife was a fun exercise and the reveal and letter she wrote was fascinating. But the final part falls flat. The drug bit was highly unrealistic, but ignoring that, it made everything way too convenient. Amanda cleans up, Josh cleans up, Dan gets his comeuppance. Through two parts, we are left with our only good guy being Martin. By the end, everyone's lives are trending toward positive. I would have much preferred the Martin/Trish dynamic be streamlined without the drug excuse. I understand that the genesis of his forgiveness is rooting in drugs being the culprit for Trish's betrayal, but it's just too easy. Maybe Martin never forgives her or maybe he does, but let's not take the easy way out.

On the plus side, like I said, the beginning was great and you are a skilled writer. I just felt Part 3 lacked the intrigue and was more frustrating than anything.

rnebularrnebularover 8 years ago
Decent effort but glaring issues

Overall I really like the story, but still really have trouble believing that any man would be as quickly forgiving of a 23 year affair which lasted most of the marriage. As i am married i would not likely have made it past that point. After the drug part was introduced, well that made it a little easier to believe as I would like to think agood husband would stand behind a drug/rape victim. Overall you tug at emotions, if a bit unrealistic at times so I give a 4* for the effort.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
The Dna Thing....

........Went a little too far for me. It was also hard to believe someone going to the trouble of drugging someone for 20+ years and not having intercourse. Seems a little farfetched. Overall a good story 4*

Perhaps it should be called "The Affair With Escape Clauses"

tbear58tbear58over 8 years ago
Great read till the end of the last chapter.

The story could have ended with Martin giving Trish another chance especially after realizing that both Roger and Dan had drugged her and it would have gotten a solid 5 from me. But in trying to give everyone a positive ending I feel you lessened the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you cant rape a slut

stupid moronic story and a cardboard cutout of a husband.....and just so this is clear how did she love martin what did she do? to show it?

This husbands needs to die he is the jew that loves the nazi's, the nigger that knows his place, or just British.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago
cowardly anonymous commentors

anyone that would blame a person who was subject to being drugged to have sex is a real piece of shit. and most likely one of the people to use that method to get laid.

a rape victim is just that, a victim. and morons like you should be on the receiving end just once to see if you change your mind.

to the writer of this story. sorry for the out burst. i liked reading this and thought it was a good one.

but cowardly anonymous comments that attack the writers, stories, characters, or in this case women who are drugged and taken advantage of. REALLY PISS ME OFF.

i am sorry if i offended the writer with my comment. but i am tired of anonymous comments that do nothing but put down the stories and writers.

thank for your time and stories you post. i hope to read more of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*****

Don't let the women haters get to you. I enjoyed it.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 7 years ago
Not buying it

There is no way you can regularly drug some one over a long period to this extent and not have after effects. There would be drug dependency side effects, paranoid behavior, depression, manic episodes to name a few. Nice try but if she remembered what had happened she was not that far under to not be able to stop, just like with Dan. Trish new it was wrong and didn't want to stop, simple. Nice try but no cigar. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Phenomenally stupid

But somewhat entertaining. Might have been halfway decent if you'd toned down pretty much everything and ditched all the ridiculous drug stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucked up

Just plain fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lethal weapon 1,2 & 3.

A crazy story; though well written and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A bit over the top..

... well, a lot over the top... twenty years and he didn't notice ANYTHING?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Martin not a hero

Would of like Martin to get over his fucked up jalous side and think about sex differently than her mother inlaw did. Sex is not sinful.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Awful

Waste of time. If she took ecstacy for that long she would have had brain damage. The crap about roger not having sex with her? Come on, so stupid. Amd forgiving her mother after she arranged her rape for twemty years? Wow. After all that he watches tape and gets turned on? Gross. Also vcr tapes degrade and are fairly useless after 15 yeats if stored properly. I think her bedroom with window open is not right environment. A horrid story in all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER BULLSHIT PEDDLER....

A CLOSET QUEER PEDDLING EXCUSES, SYMPATHY AND COMPASSION FOR A CHEATING WHORE WHO MADE PHONY VIDEOS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE HER LOOK INNOCENT... EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS FUCKING THE GUY FOR TWENTY THREE LONG YEARS... DENYING HIM NOTHING WHILE LEAVING HER "I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART" HUSBAND TO PLAY WITH HIS PRICK, OCCASIONALLY GIVING HIM A MERCY FUCK, WHICH EXPOSED HIM TO EVERY KIND OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE.

I FELT GENEROUS SO I REACHED FOR THE STARS AND GAVE THIS INSULT TO MANHOOD AND TO ANYONE WITH INTELLIGENCE STORY 2 OF 'EM.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 5 years ago
She was drugged?

Come on. Awful

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
She/Her; He His

gabapentin -

Whenever you have a compound subject or object (name plus a pronoun or just two pronouns) such as “Jim and she/her went the movies”; the trick is to omit the name and say the sentence to see what form of the pronoun you need to use. Such as “She went to the movies” then “Her went to the movies.” Pretty clear the first one is correct!

Other example; “The prize was given to Jane and he/him” becomes either “The prize was given to he” OR “The prize was given to him” Second one is clear here.

Story was OK except several very lengthy repetitions of events were presented first by one party, then later by another party, with little change in the information provided by the second voice. The DNA lab ending was just plan crappy ... Hubby was OK with the fact that he was Dad for Sweetie’s second and third boys. Ex-Hubby not actually screwing Sweetie because he wanted her to truly want to have sex with him is weak. ExHubby was never that sensitive a guy, especially when high!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I can’t get past the mom

I know people love their parents but basically an ‘I’m sorry’ makes years of being drugged and blackmailed all ok? Beyond Roger, the mother assisted in drugging her daughter while pregnant! Something that could have severely affected her kids. I kinda thought the drug reveal was a bit lame but it made the reconciliation make sense. But the whitewashing of the mom was beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ONCE AGAIN, SO GLAD TO HAVE SIMPLY SKIMMED................

This piece of shit. 23 years of fucking around cannot be excused by drugs or suggestions. Trish was a size queen slut pure and simple. The Martin character was written as a spineless cum sucking faggot. No man could claim to love someone who had perpetrated that level of deception for that amount of time. How could he claim to love someone he didn't even know? This crap is an insult to the rational mind.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Oh dear, nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun read but a really ridiculous storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bad story, 10 times as long as it needs to be, family names are transposed and interposed all over the place some you can’t keep track of who’s who, characters introduced without introduction and Amanda’s accent (as written) makes it very difficult to keep up. Then there’s the family as well. Nuff said

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

I didn't even bother this was so obvious from the first chapter and this Husband so fucking stupid you just knew this wife was fucking everything not nailed down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ridiculous, can't believe he would stay with her, there is no excuse for her behavior.

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy196510 months ago

This story is about the most stupid story I have read in a long time. You at least have to make believeable

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Silliest thing I ever saw. There's a half-hour I'll never get back

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At least try to give it the veneer of believability. Disbelief will only be suspended so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous