Lethal Weapon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin even felt a little teary eyed after she put it that way, "No. . . I don't know if I could handle losing one of our sons."

Martin got up and walked into the kitchen, then returned carrying a box of Kleenex, as he was sitting back down, Trish continued,

"I also cried because I was relieved, I wouldn't have to be with him anymore."

"You never HAD to be with him to begin with, did you?" Martin asked, sarcastically as he shifted in his seat.

Trish looked at him repentantly, "No I didn't, I explained to you about what happened the first time I was with him. . . It's almost the way it was with Dan last night, only I was under the influence of alcohol and Pot back then, and I don't know what Dan gave me, or almost gave me," Trish replied.

"You were drinking the other three times you were with Roger at Amanda's though weren't yo. .?"

Trish cut in, "But I don't remember drinking that much, at least not enough for me to just give myself to Roger. It doesn't make sense."

"I just don't understand why you continued fucking him though, you weren't drinking or getting high on the nights he was coming over here were you?" asked Martin.

"That first night Roger came over here, he brought wine coolers with him, and then a couple of weeks later when he came over, he did then too, but after that. . . I thought I told you that in the letter. . ."

"So, he only brought alcohol the first and second times he came over to the house then?"

Martin was beginning to think that Trish was trying to just cover her tracks.

"I was scared Martin. . . scared that you would find out. . . I think I was sort of brain washed too, I mean my whole family knew about it. . . AND ENCOURAGED IT!! How fucked up is that? They had me convinced that what I was doing was normal and OK, I just fell into their trap," Trish explained.

"They all thought that I was a fool too, didn't they?" Martin asked.

"No Martin, they were fine with it all as long as they believed that I didn't have sex with you anymore," she stated.

"Well you almost didn't!" he exclaimed.

Trish shifted around uncomfortably in her seat, "Yes we did Martin, how can you say that?"

"I don't know what you remember, you must have blocked that out too, or confused what you were doing with Roger with me, because we were only making love about once or twice a month, if that," he said, a little irritated.

She stared at him in disbelief, could what he was saying be true?

"No no Martin. . . that-that can-can't be right. . . c-c-c-an it?" she said, her eyes darting around in confusion. "Surly not. . . was I so used to the way my life had become. . . that I confused him with you?"

Trish buried her face into her hands and started to cry. Through her sobs, she tried to elaborate, "Martin, I never. . . I don't know how to explain it, I mean my mom was pushing me and telling me that I was a sinner, my brother. . . oh God, daddy. . . daddy died and they convinced me that it was my fault and I needed to repent. I didn't enjoy sex with Roger, I. . ."

She looked up at Martin, "I can't lie to you Martin, the act itself I enjoyed a lot, it felt good, I got turned on. . . at least I think I did. The memories later on. . . I was always in such a haze. . . but he wasn't you and I couldn't stand him, I imagined he was you! I participated those nights and got myself off, but it was like I wasn't there, like I was watching myself do those things and dreaming that it was you. I felt obligated. . . I think. . . I guess after so long I just got the nights with Roger mixed up with when we were together, because in my mind, even though it was him, I felt like I was always with you. . . Please believe me."

"Jackie said that you were with him almost every night that I was at work, that's an awful lot, don't you think? said Martin.

"It wasn't every night Martin. . . well, at the very first it was, the first couple of months. Then it dwindled down, once he figured that I wasn't leaving you. . . I mean, after those first few months, he was always high or drunk again. He was back to doing the same things he did when we were married, he was more interested in getting high than he was being with me," she said.

"Did that upset you?"

"What, him being high and not showing up, HELL NO! I told you, I was relieved when he couldn't come back anymore, not that I wanted him dead, but I was relieved," she pleaded.

"Well if he was back to doing the same thing he was when you were married, the same things you claim to have divorced him over. Why did you continue to fuck him all of those years then?" asked Martin, angrily.

"I didn't realize what My life had become until I sat down and thought about it as I was writing it all down. I was just so used to him coming over, and my mother had convinced me that that was the way it was supposed to be, so I just accepted it. In the mornings after he was here, I couldn't really remember what had happened the night before, I mean I knew that he'd been here, and I always felt so guilty about it. I thought that maybe I had a mental flaw and maybe my mother was right, but I could never get it into my head that I shouldn't be with you Martin," she explained.

All at once, Trish got a petrified look on her face, "Oh my God Martin, I just realized something, do you think that maybe Roger was drugging me? The first time I was with him, it was my fault, I'm sure, I was drunk and high of my own doing, but the other times. . . Roger brought drinks the first couple of times he came over here at night, and after drinking just one. . ."

"I thought you said that you drank two the first night he came over, or at least I think that's what you said in the letter," Martin interrupted.

"Yeah, I guess it was two the first time, but still, two was not going to make me to where I couldn't tell him no. . . he already had that second drink open for me when I came back into the living room! He must've put something in my drink then!" she paused for a moment, "I don't know why I've never thought about that until now. Oh God Martin, I've made such a mess out of everything!"

"So now you believe that you might have been drugged, huh?" said Martin, not really sure what to believe.

"Yes I do! I never thought about it before, but after the way I felt last night. . . It's the exact same feeling, the feeling I had on the nights Roger came over, I didn't have any control over what I was doing. I'm almost certain of it. . . I mean what else could it have been?" Trish said, as she stood up and and started pacing back and forth.

"I positively dreaded him coming over here, but those first two times he came over, he made me feel so sorry for him. I thought that it wouldn't hurt, just having a drink with him and sending him on his way. I always told myself that there was no way I was going to have sex with him again, but after I had just one drink. . . well, two in the first case. . . I would do anything he asked. . . Don't you see? He had to have drugged me!" she exclaimed, then sat back down.

"Ahhhh, hold on there a minute, if he drugged you, he had to have put it in a drink or something, and you said that he only brought drinks the first couple of nights he came over. That doesn't add up!" he said, exasperated.

Trish started to squirm in her seat, "But Martin, the mornings after, I couldn't remember what I had done the night before, then later on in the evening, I would start to recall every detail, why is that? It scared me. Then he would show up again, and stupid me let him do it to me again. He had to be drugging me."

"How?"

"I don't know Martin, but I think I must have became addicted to whatever it was he was giving me. That's probably why I never balked at him coming back night after night, I would have told him to leave. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew I was going to get a fix of the drug when he showed up. That has to be it! After a while they had me totally brainwashed," Trish elaborated.

"I don't. . . I think you were just addicted to the size of his cock, and you couldn't re . . ."

"OH MY GOD NO!!" Trish cut him off, "My mother. . . it was my mother! She's the one who was drugging me."

Martin looked at her incredulously, "And just how in the fuck was she doing that? I find that a little hard to believe," he stated.

"That damn tea, don't you remember that damn horrible tasting herbal tea that I used to drink to help me sleep on the nights you were working?"

"Yeah, I guess," he said.

"Don't you remember how I used to make a big cup of that crap in advance and put it in the refrigerator, so I didn't have to mess with it before I went to bed? That way, I could just microwave a cup and drink it," she recalled.

"I don't know, what are you getting at?"

"Martin, for those first couple of months, on the nights Roger was coming over, my mother was always here the evening before, while you were asleep. . . Come to think of it, that was about the only time she was ever over here. I always made that tea during the daytime or evening and stuck it in the fridge so that it would be ready, she was even here when I made it sometimes. She had to have been putting something in there then. I was the only one that ever drank it, she knew the kids wouldn't touch it. . . Don't you remember that night you couldn't sleep and I gave you that cup of tea I hadn't drank? I told you that it tasted like shit, but it would make you sleep. We sat down on the couch and after a while, you started acting really weird, and I liked to never got you into the bedroom. . . Don't you remember that?!!"

Martin thought about it for a moment, "Yeah I guess I remember that. . . I know that I never drank that shit again, I almost couldn't get out of bed the next morning."

"Do you understand why I think she did it now?" said Trish. "I mean, think about it for a minute, after those first few months. . . after Roger quit coming over so much, she quit coming over here too."

Martin thought for a moment, "I'll be damned. . . maybe she was putting something in there. That's fucked up! What kind parent does that kind of shit to their child?" Martin quipped, "But I thought that you quit drinking that stuff, I haven't seen any of it for years," he said.

"I did quit drinking it. . . a couple months after you went to nights, I thought it was the tea was making feel like shit in the morning , so I quit drinking it."

Martin stood up, turned to Trish and said, "Well that kind of blows the theory of the drugs then, doesn't it?"

"No Martin, it wasn't as much as Jackie said, every couple of weeks or once a month was all. I think that him coming over was such a part of my life. . . I mean it didn't seem normal and I didn't like doing it, but I had. . . my family convinced me, they brainwashed me into thinking that was just the way it was supposed to be," Trish tried to explain again.

"Well, do you remember if your mom was ever here on the same days when Roger showed up later on?" Martin asked.

"She may have been, I can't remember, I only remember the earlier times, because for the first couple of months after Roger started coming over here, it WAS just about every night you worked. I think that my mom thought that I would eventually leave you and go back to him. But I didn't, that's probably why he quit coming around so much, then he fell off of the wagon and started partying again. . . Wait a minute! Roger DID start bringing drinks with him again."

"You mean wine coolers?"

"No, he would bring me different flavored teas from the fountain at the quick mart, you know, the Lipton tea, that you can add whatever flavor you like to it. He knew I liked tea. . . GOD! I remember now, he'd show up with a big cup of tea, and I would be like, Oh shit, he's here again. Then he would hand me the tea he bought and I felt I should at least drink it, since he got it for me. . . That's why I quit drinking that nasty ass herbal stuff, the flavored stuff was so much better. I didn't put two and two together. . . I would drink the tea he brought me, and I always ended up in bed with him again. God Martin, I'm a terrible person. . . I never dreamed that he would be drugging me. . . it never occurred to me, you have to believe that.

"When was the last time you had sex with him?" Martin asked.

"It was several months before he died," she stated.

"Was he still bringing you something to drink?"

"Usually. . . Oh God Martin! There were nights that he showed up and and after speaking to him a little, I told him I didn't feel like it and sent him away. I never wanted to do those things with him, ever, all that time I just thought that I was just weak and was subconsciously doing it because I was believing my mother's bullshit. . . that it was my moral obligation. B-but-but, I just realized that the nights I was able to turn him away. . . he never brought anything with him, nothing to drink, I mean. And now I'm sure, no. . . I'm positive that they were drugging me, because if he brought tea, I wasn't able to tell him no!" Trish pleaded.

"There at the end. . . the last times that you were with him. . ." Martin looked down at the floor, "Were you two still doing the wild 'porn star' sex or. .?"

Trish cut in, "NO Martin. .! I think maybe my mind and body were rebelling against him. . . Come to think of it, it's kind of funny, he was just. . . well if he brought the drinks. . . He-he would just lead me to the bedroom and lay me down and undress me. A lot of times he wouldn't even take my top off. . . I wouldn't let him. It was like when we were married, I wasn't even getting wet anymore. . . and he had to eat my pussy to make me wet enough to fuck. I didn't have orgasms with him anymore, not for the last ten years or more. . ." She looked away for a moment, then back at Martin, "God, I feel so ashamed, why did I do that to you? I still had. . . and still have those pent up sexual feelings wanting to turn loose, but with you Martin. Didn't we have some really good times after you recovered from your accident?"

"Yes we did Trish, you opened up to me like you hadn't done in years," Martin smiled.

"We're going to get to the bottom of this, Martin I swear," said Trish.

"Maybe you should ask your mother about it, and see if maybe she knows anything, hell Mel and Jackie may even have known about it, but she never told me," he stated.

Martin motioned Trish over to the couch and pulled her into his arms, "I'll do some investigating of my own, see what I can come up with. I will say one thing for certain though, Roger is lucky that he's dead, because if he was alive he'd be in for a real shit storm."

They sat in each other's arms and watched tv for the rest of the evening, it was pleasant for both of them to feel somewhat close again. Martin and Trish slept in their bedroom together, no sex, but they were close to each other all night for the first time in a long time. Martin laid awake though, wondering about all of the things that were lumped on his plate right now. The next day was going to be busy, he was going on a fact finding mission to find who all was involved in drugging Trish. If in fact that's what had actually happened.

Trish lay awake also, saddened by the fact that her mother would actually be involved in something so devious as to help brainwash and drug her into sleeping with her ex husband. "Maybe we can get to the bottom of this, and soon we'll both be back here in this bedroom together permanently," she thought.

Sunday morning came, and after eating bacon and eggs for breakfast, Martin said that he had some things to take care of. Trish didn't ask where he was going, knowing that he was working on getting back with her, she just told him to be careful. He got into his car, fired it up, and then made his way over to 204 W 9th street, walked up onto the porch and knocked.

The door opened,

"Marty!!" Amanda said, excitedly, "Finally decided-'t come-'n get ye a little somptin'?"

"I take it Michael's still not here?" asked Martin.

"Naaa, not t'day, said he thought he could make some cash up-'n Columbus. Him-'n one a his buddies went on up thar' for a couple days. Why don't ya come on in-'n sit for a spell?"

"Drugs, no doubt," Martin thought, as she led him into the kitchen.

She motioned to a chair and told Martin to have a seat, asking him if he wanted a cold Pepsi.

"No, I'm fine Amanda," he responded.

After taking a seat at the table, he asked, "Say, Amanda, do you remember what we talked about the last time I was here?"

"Yeah, it-'s about that thar' Trish girl wadn't-'t. . . yer wife?" Amanda responded.

"Yes , yes it was, I know it's been a long time ago, but you seem to remember those nights that Trish was over to your place pretty well. Do you remember if Roger ever gave Trish anything to. . . you know, something to make her to where she was out of her mind and didn't know what she was doing?" Martin asked.

Amanda put her finger on her chin and looked up at the ceiling, "Well. . . he liked to use ecstasy a lot, she had some those times she was over at my apartment, y'all know. . . the nights we's all fuckin' around n' stuff," Amanda answered.

"Oh really. .? That kind of answers some questions. Do you know if he ever gave her any when he was going over to see her at my house. . . while I was at work?"

"I cain't answer that-'n Marty, cause-n' I din't know he was goin' over there, member?"

"Yeah I guess so," he replied.

"He used-'t give it-'t me sometimes. . . Man it's a trip, 'specially when yer fuckin' ha!" she said.

"Did Trish take it willingly, or did Roger trick her into taking it somehow?"

"He used-t put it in-'er drinks when she wadn't lookin.' "

"I don't think he gave it to her the first time the three of you got together, I'm pretty sure she was wasted of her own doing, but how about. . ." Martin started.

Amanda cut in, "He gave it-'t 'er all four times we-'s together, that's why she-'s so friggin horny, I swear, you couldn't slow-'er down!" she chuckled.

"Oh really?" he exclaimed. "That's good to know."

Martin was relieved, what Amanda had just revealed pretty much exonerated Trish. It also made him angry, angry that Roger was dead, he wanted to punish him, but now he would never have the chance. He wondered if Trish would come up with anything when she interrogated her mother, it frightened him a little. The fear that maybe after the four times that Roger had drugged her, then got that monster cock all of the way inside of her, that she just couldn't resist it and have to have more of it.

"Maybe I will have that Pepsi after all, Amanda," Martin said.

Amanda got up and retrieved a Pepsi from the refrigerator for Martin, he ended up staying longer than he had the last time he visited. Of course after what he had just learned, he was in a much better mood this time. He and Amanda talked about how he and Trish had suspected that Roger had been drugging her so that he could continue to have sex with her, and reminisced about old times and people they remembered from back in school. After Martin left, he headed home thinking about how he had really enjoyed this visit with Amanda and all of the memories that surfaced from their time back in highschool. Yes, it had been a pleasant visit.

After Martin had left for Amanda's that morning, Trish had showered and then went over to confront her mother. Louise was very shocked to see her, and led her into the living room.

"Well. . . I sure didn't expect to see you around here anymore, what's the matter, did that man you thought was your husband throw you out?" said her mother.

"No mother, he didn't. I came here to get some answers from you, and I want the truth," said Trish.

Her mom motioned for Trish to sit as she spoke, "I tried to tell you the truth for years, but you wouldn't listen to me. If you would have gone back to your husband like I told you, he would probably still be alive," she expressed.