Lethal Weapon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda sat the camera down on the coffee table, then got between Trish and Roger's legs and buried her face into Trish's pussy. It wasn't long until you could clearly see Trish respond with an explosive orgasm. Then a few seconds later, Roger put his arms around Trish's upper legs, pulling them towards him as his cock sprung up from between her cheeks. Amanda then stroked and sqeezed his cock until he came.

"Holy Jesus," Martin exclaimed as Roger shot a gynormous load all over Trish's pussy and ass.

Amanda leaned in and lapped it up, not leaving a single drop, then went after Trish's pussy again until she came once more.

That was the end of the first tape, it hadn't been quite the way he thought Trish had described it, she had very clearly been taken advantage of. Roger never had penetrated her, except for a few brief seconds. Martin also noticed that he was sporting a hard on himself.

Martin put in the next tape, it was plain to see that Trish was out of it this time too. Martin had almost forgotten just how good looking a woman Amanda was back then. He watched as Roger fucked Amanda while Trish sat, stared and rubbed herself. All at once, Roger pulled out of Amanda and they pulled Trish down while he stuck his cock in her face. She turned her head, but Amanda guided it back towards Roger's cock and encouraged her. Trish finally turned her head back to face him while Amanda stroked away. A little while later, he shot a massive load all over Trish's face. She just laid back on the couch afterwards and Amanda went up and kissed Trish (tried to kiss would be a better description) and licked up all of Roger's cum. Trish looked as though she wanted to sleep, but Amanda slid up and pressed her pussy into Trish's face and said, "Come on baby eat my pussy!" Trish licked around a little and then turned her face away.

Once again, Roger had never penetrated her. This was nothing like he expected it would be. He ejected the second tape and put in the third, and again Trish was out of it , and Roger never put his cock in any of Trish's holes this time either. It appeared that Trish did have several orgasms though. Roger had eaten her to one, then Amanda had. Then Trish had brought herself to one while Roger fucked Amanda.

Martin took the last tape out and hid them in the closet behind a shoe box on the upper shelf. He was so relieved that nothing happened the way Trish had described it. The ectasy, or whatever it was that Roger had given her must have clouded her mind and her memories must have been a little bit of reality mixed with fantasy. Still, there wasn't a tape of their first encounter, so it could well have been as she described. But Amanda had told him that Trish had taken the lead with Roger and had all but fucked his brains out during the last three encounters, that just wasn't so. She must have been on something too, or her memories were all from the first time.

Martin knew that Roger had to have had intercourse with Trish that first night though, because she became pregnant with Nicholas. Then he thought about the irony of it all. . . Trish had become pregnant with Jeffery the very first time her and Roger ever had sex, then she became pregnant with Nick the very first time they reconnected. But he wondered if Trish or Amanda's account of that first night was accurate, their memories had both been dead wrong about the last three nights they were together, the tapes were proof enough of that.

A while later, Trish returned home from her trip to the market with her mother, and with a determined look on his face, Martin told her that he wanted to speak with her a little later, there was some important information that he needed to share with her. Trish gave him a worried look as she went about putting the groceries she'd purchased away.

After eating supper, Martin helped Trish clean up the kitchen and then led her to the bedroom for there little talk.

"Why are we coming inhere if we're just going to talk?" Trish smiled a little.

After Martin made sure that she was comfortable on the bed, he started speaking,

"Trish, I want to ask you some more questions about Roger, or more specifically, your affair with him."

Trish frowned, "I thought that this was all over with, why do we have to bring it up again?"

"This is very important Trish. . . I need to know if your memories of the those times with Roger are accurate, or if they're fantasy, something you might have imagined."

"Martin, I really don't want to. . ." she started.

"It's very important, believe me. I don't think that you remember that well at all. . . I want you to think really hard, try to remember what the two of you did. . . trust me, I want to show you something."

Martin walked over to the closet, opened the door and reached up behind the shoebox to get the tapes.

"I thought you got rid of those. . . you didn't watch them did you?" said Trish, with panic in her voice.

"Yes I did, and. . ." Martin started, but Trish cut in, "Oh God Martin. . . why?!! I didn't want you to see me doing those things," she moaned.

"Stop!! Listen to me for a minute. . . Just think about the times, or how about that first time at Amanda's. Do you remember what happened that night, do think that what you described in that letter you wrote to me was right?"

Trish thought for a moment, "Yes, I'm pretty sure it was. . . I guess. But I don't see. . ."

"How about the other times, were all four times the same? What I mean is, did you and Roger get down and dirty and do things together like in a porn movie?" Martin cut in.

"Martin, you know I don't want to even believe that I did those things with him. . . please, I don't want to go there."

"Just answer me Trish, did you do those nasty X rated things with him only the first time, or was it all four times?"

With a look of disgust, she said, "All four times Martin, it was a real fuck 'em, suck 'em fuckfest, alright?"

Martin picked up the first tape that he'd watched earlier, put it inside of the VCR and pushed play. Trish started to get up to leave the room,

"SIT!" Martin barked.

She sat back down and glared at Martin, "I don't need to see these, I already know what happened. . . I was there, remember?!"

"No Trish, you weren't there," he said, as he sat down beside her on the bed.

The movie started and Trish just stared, as she saw Amanda move away from the camera, then,

"Look at how beautiful you were back then Trish. . . and you still are," Martin commented.

"Oh my God," said Trish, when she recognized what was happening as Roger and Amanda walked into the living room naked, as they had that night so long ago.

"I really look pissed there, don't I," she chuckled.

When her onscreen persona got up to go into the kitchen, Trish said, "I should have just left and walked on home."

"Boy, Amanda sure knows how to suck a cock, doesn't she?" Martin teased. Trish didn't respond.

"Wait a minute, what just happened there?" asked Trish.

"Apparently he had his ecstasy hidden at Amanda's, he had it in his hand there, did you see it?" said Martin.

"What are you doing?" she asked, when Martin fast forwarded through the part while she waited on the couch again.

"If I recall, you drank the rest of your wine cooler when they followed you into the kitchen, didn't you?"

"Yeah, chugged it, I was upset."

"OK, you can turn it off now," Trish said, when she saw Roger and Amanda come in and sit on each side of her.

Martin paused the tape and asked, "So, this is where your debut as a porn star begins, isn't it?"

Trish crossed her arms and looked away, "Things are not as they seem," said Martin, in responce as he pushed play again.

"W-w-wait a minute, th-that's not what happened, I don't remember Roger pulling me back down. . . a-a-nd it was Amanda that was rubbing me-e-e. . ." Trish mumbled.

"Look at that gorgeous ass," said Martin, as the screen showed Trish bent over the couch.

Martin and Trish sat quietly as they finished watching the tape, when it was over, Trish was dumbfounded as to how her memories were different than what had actually happened.

"He never put his cock in me at all, he never fucked me!" Trish said excitedly.

"You never sucked his cock in any of the tapes either. You know, I just realized something, you could very well have gotten pregnant by that enormous load that Roger shot everywhere all over you, he didn't have to penetrate you, some could have gotten inside."

"Let's be real Martin, I know as well as you do, that sometime in all of those years, he fucked me. . . maybe not as much as I thought, but I'm sure he did," she said, as she looked down.

"Let me show you something else," said Martin.

He put in the second tape, "Remember how you said that Roger shot cum all over your face?" he fast forwarded to the part where Roger and Amanda pulled Trish down and stuck his cock into her face. . . "There it is, doesn't look too willing on your part does it?"

"I don't know what to say, I-I always thought. . . that means that he may not have done as much with me as I thought he did on those nights he came over. There's no way of knowing. I just wish he was still alive so that we could confront him and find out," Trish responded. "It doesn't look like I was too enthused about eating Amanda's pussy either , was I?" she laughed.

Martin gathered up the tapes and told Trish to follow him to the garage, where he took a hammer and busted them to pieces.

"I love you Martin," said Trish.

"I love you too," responded Martin.

They held hands as they returned inside, then later on when they went to bed,

"Martin, you know all of those dirty, nasty, X rated things that I thought I'd done with Roger and was too embarrassed to ask you about doing?"

"Yes?" he replied.

"Can we try them tonight?" she asked, sheepishly.

"That sounds like a plan to me," said Martin.

"I'm going to soak in the tub and get cleaned up a bit, then maybe you can lick my. . . well, you know what I'm asking," she giggled.

It turned out to be a very interesting night. . .

---------------

No one bothered to bail Joshua out after he was caught in Louise's home trying to get the tapes, so he had to wait until he went to court. It had been nearly six weeks since his arrest when Martin and Trish went to visit him in jail. Trish stayed back where Josh couldn't see her at first, only Martin sat down and spoke with him.

"We'll make a deal with you Joshua, you tell me what you know. . . or should I say, what Roger told you about his escapades with Trish, and we'll make sure her mother drops the charges. How does that sound?"

"All I know is that he was fuckin' your wife man, they never stopped fuckin' after they was divorced man," said Josh.

Just then Trish stepped around the corner, all of the color left Joshua's face at that moment. "Joshua, you know that's a lie," she said, "You know he never touched me for several months before I ever even divorced him, why on earth would I carry on with him afterwards, it doesn't make sense. And you. . . how would your brother. . . or your parents for that matter, have felt about the way you came on to me like you did?" Then she took a seat beside her husband.

What she said got Martin's attention pretty quickly, "What?"

"Just how would they have felt about you stroking yourself while you peeked through the bathroom door when I would take a shower? Didn't know I knew about that did you? Do you think those friends of yours would like to know about that? Maybe your parents? Or how jealous you were of your little brother, because I was with him?"

Joshua had always had a serious crush on Trish, just being around her made him a nervous wreck, and he could feel himself breaking out in a cold sweat right now. There had been a couple of times he had crossed the line back when she and Roger were married, he blatantly told her how pretty she was and how he wanted her. Then afterwards found himself begging her not to tell Roger or his parents.

Martin just stood back and let Trish say her piece,

"Let me explain something to you Joshua. . . when I was younger, I never thought I was pretty or that I would ever be married, I mean who would want some skinny beanpole like I was anyway?"

Joshua gave her a perplexed look, he had always thought she was gorgeous from the first moment he ever laid eyes on her.

"Your little brother was the first guy to ever show me any attention," she said, "How do you think I ended up with him? He was obviously not my type, or anyone I would have been interested in on my own, but. . . I-I didn't think I had much of a choice, so I ended up marrying him, just so I could say that I was married."

"You looked like Candy," said Joshua.

"Looked like Candy?!" said Martin and Trish in unison.

"The stripper he was fuckin' around with," Josh replied.

"So, those rumors about you guys and the whores were all true after all huh?" asked Trish, as Martin gave her a perplexed look of his own.

"Yeah, pretty much," said Joshua, "Candy started 'being busy' and avoiding him all the time, I guess he saw you at the DQ and thought. . . well, he told me that you two could be sisters. . . I-myself-I always thought you were a lot prettier."

"Look Josh. . . I have to tell you, you and Roger with that long stringy hair and all of the partying. . . You wonder why you never got with a girl like me? Well Roger obviously did, but I told you how that came about. I didn't stick around though, did I. .? Clean yourself up, quit drinking and partying and get a job. You're still young enough to find a decent woman, and I bet you'd be a handsome man with a haircut and some nice clothes."

"Do you really think that, or are you just butterin' me up cause you want something?"

"I really think that Josh, and do you know how proud that would make your parents, they're not getting any younger. . . they've already lost one son, and I'm sure they think you're on the same path. . . Think about it, will you please, I always cared a lot about your mom and dad," said Trish.

Joshua's eyes misted over, "Yeah, I really would like for them to see me in a different light. . . what were you wanting to know about, Trish?"

"We know that Roger was drugging me. . . and we want to know just what all he told you that he and I were doing together. Did he ever say anything?"

Josh looked at her with a sadness in his eyes, remembering the time he'd spent and the talks he'd had with his brother,

"Yeah, we talked about you, well he did a lot. He was really sad when you left and he thought he could get you back, him and your mom tried really hard to get you two back together," Joshua looked over at Martin, "Sorry dude, no hard feelings, OK?"

Martin just nodded.

"Trish, he told me that he came really close to fucking you a couple of times over at that Amanda chicks place. . ." Joshua looked at the floor and a tear rolled down his cheek, "You know, the bastard that killed 'im's wife."

"So, he told you that he never did anything with me on those nights? We've seen the tapes, all except for the first night, it wasn't recorded, and he never had sex with me on them. I mean he never put himself inside of me I should say."

"He said that you were convinced that the two of you had fucked and he never told you any different, he had your mother convinced that you two were screwing too. He was hoping that would make it easier for him to get into your pants later-he did say that him and that other girl had you naked though. He couldn't do it-listen, he wasn't a monster, he-he wouldn't fuck you unless-you don't understand, YOU had to want to-he wouldn't force you. He thought that the drugs would make you want to," Josh explained. "He did fuck the hell out of that Amanda girl though. . . and he paid a price for that."

"What about him coming over to my house, did he ever mention those times?" asked Trish

"Roger told me that for those first couple of months that he was over. . . that he came really close. He brought along X rated movies for you to watch with him, he even brought the one's of you guys over at that girls place. . . I guess you were so out of it, you didn't even notice that you were on the tape. He said that there were times that he had you partially undressed and that there were a few times that he ate your pussy and he thought that you got off, but that's all the further he ever got," said Joshua.

"Then how did she get pregnant. . . 'twice' by him then?" Martin interjected.

"That's something I couldn't tell you, man, according to him, he never got past the eating stage."

"Did I ever reciprocate, or did he say?" asked Trish.

"He never said, but I'm sure that if you had, he would of told me. He said that most of the time you were so out of it that you were almost passed out, and like I said, he wouldn't fuck you unless you let him, he wanted you to want him. . . he wouldn't take it from you."

Martin started to respond, but Trish put her finger to her mouth to shush him.

"The last few years before he died, he never even took your clothes off. He gave you a smaller dose of ecstasy. . . Roger just enjoyed your company, and there was always that chance. . . even though I told him there wasn't. He thought that maybe you would relent and want to have sex with him, he only gave you the drugs because he knew that you would have ran him off if he hadn't." Josh concluded.

"Thank you Joshua, I-we really appreciate what you've told us. It means a lot-I was serious about what I said. Get yourself cleaned up and get a job, your life will change, I promise. I'll speak with my mom and get her to ask the judge not to press charges, maybe you can do some work around her house as sort of a penance, sound OK?"

"You'll do that for me. .? I knew my brother was crazy when he didn't get himself together-back when you gave him that ultimatum. I gave him a hard time because I wished that I had you for myself-I'm sorry Trish, Maybe things would have been different if I'd left him alone, maybe he would have gotten his life together and he would still be alive."

The small town jail here only had two visiting areas, one with bars to separate the visitors and the other was a small partitioned area with no barriers and a table with chairs on each side. An armed deputy would stand guard when visitors were present, which wasn't all that often. Trish motioned for the guard to come over to her at the table, when he arrived, she stood and said something quietly into his ear. The guard nodded and moved back to where he stood before. Trish looked at Martin and asked if he was ready to leave, he nodded and stood. When Trish stood, she walked around the table and embraced Joshua,

"Thank you," she said, with a smile. Then kissed him on the cheek.

Joshua's face lit up and he smiled, Martin extended his arm and shook hands with Joshua,

"Thanks," said Martin.

"Martin. . ." said Joshua, pleading with his eyes, "I'm sorry if I caused you guys any trouble man, I-I was just upset over my brother. . . Trish is too fine a woman to have been stuck with the likes of him, and she deserved to have someone like you. . . I really mean that man."

"Take care Josh, and by the way. . . what I said that day in the market. . . I meant that too, I really am sorry about what happened to your brother. . ." said Martin.

Joshua smiled, he knew Martin was sincere.

Epilogue:

2015

Trish and her mother had become quite close again, Louise had even gone around and apologized to Martin. Then, in early February she had a heart attack and passed away in the middle of the night. Trish was distraught, but the doctor at the ER told her that Louise had more than likely died quickly and peacefully in her sleep. Trish was very glad that she and her mother had made amends in the last several months and she took comfort in knowing that her mom was now with her father.