Let's Be Batman Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnnnggggghhhh!!" Copperhead screamed as Tommy entered her. With her leather pants holding her legs she couldn't spread them and Tommy's dick felt unbelievably tight inside her. He shoved himself about 3 inches in and held it there, letting her get used to his length. Then he started thrusting.

Copperhead groaned. Tommy flattened Copperhead against the wall so that she was standing straight up, the bottom of his cock grinding up against the wall of her pussy. Both of his hands were cupping her tits, kneading them with his hands. Copperhead tilted her head back so that it was resting on Tommy's shoulder. He shoved himself inside her deeper.

"Take my cock, you little puta," Tommy said with gritted teeth into Copperhead's ear, recalling one of the few phrases he remembered from high school Spanish. For once, she didn't have a response; instead she just moaned loudly. Tommy was pushing deep into Copperhead's pussy now, his hips slapping against her taut ass as he fucked her.

Tommy was another person right now. Gone was the normal, timid guy who was constantly getting in way over his head; all those emotions had been replaced by anger. He had been beaten up, used, abused, and had only gotten out by the skin of his dick. He was with a girl who only liked him because she imagined he was someone else and now this chick had tried to kill him, actually KILL HIM, for seemingly no reason at all. He was going to make her feel it.

Tommy grunted as he bottomed out in Copperhead's pussy. He held himself there, causing Copperhead to seemingly climb the wall in an effort to relieve the sensation in her cunt. Tommy finally pulled himself all the way out, then shoved himself all the way in again. Copperhead screamed as every inch filled her.

Tommy pulled himself all the way out again and grabbed Copperhead by the hair, pulling her off the wall and turning her around. He dropped her to her knees. She stared up at him angrily. Tommy remembered the only other phrase he still recalled from Spanish and spoke it to Copperhead.

"Chupa mi verga," He demanded. Copperhead glared at him and then slowly opened her mouth. Her forked tongue slithered out and she flicked the tip of Tommy's dick. Her tongue worked its way down his shaft, causing Copperhead to taste her own pussy for the second time that night.

She opened her mouth to accept the head of Tommy's dick but instead he shoved his whole cock in her mouth. Copperhead gasped around his dick. He grabbed her by the sides of the head and started roughly fucking her mouth. Copperhead's eyes shut tight and she fought to get off Tommy's cock but, with her hands still cuffed behind her back, she was stuck. She was Tommy's fuck toy.

Tommy groaned every time his cock touched the back of Copperhead's throat. She made a small sound every time as well, a combination of moan, cry and groan. Tommy offered her no quarter, fucking her mouth roughly. Tommy looked down and could see tears coming out of Copperhead's eyes, smearing her make-up.

"Look at me," He ordered. Copperhead struggled to open her eyes but they were still full of fire and hate. Tommy stared back as he stuck his cock deep inside her mouth. Copperhead's eyes swelled and strained as he tapped the back of her throat. Tommy held it there for a second longer than Copperhead was expecting, causing her to cough on his dick.

Tommy pulled his dick out of Copperhead's mouth. As his cock exited, a long trail of spit came with it; it spilled out and landed on Copperhead's tits. She struggled to catch her breath and was unprepared when Tommy pushed her over onto her side. He flipped her onto her back and pulled at her pants, roughly yanking them off her. Copperhead quickly lifted her legs and brought her cuffed hands to the front. Her hands shot to her pussy and she began to fuck herself.

Tommy watched in amazement, forgetting his anger for a moment. He hadn't really noticed that his previous taunt was actually true: the assassin loved being domainted. She was naked except for her vest (which was doing nothing at the moment), her hair was tousled, her eyes were dripping her grease paint on her face, but none of that mattered; all that mattered was the burning fire in her pussy.

Tommy was snapped out of his daze by Copperhead, who was speaking. Barely looking at him, she said:

"Metamelo en mi culo."

Tommy peered at her in confusion. "I told you, I don't speak Spanish."

Copperhead, still not looking at him, translated: "Fuck my ass."

Tommy understood that. He leaned back on his knees and lifted Copperhead slightly, lining up her asshole with his cock. He eased himself in, feeling a satisfying pop as his cock entered her ass. She groaned and masturbated faster, trying desperately to distract herself from the pain of Tommy's massive dick.

Tommy pushed himself, trying to bottom out in Copperhead's tight ass. She started groaning. Tommy wasn't sure if it was in pleasure or in pain but he didn't care. He just wanted to fuck her. All the irritation and suppressed feelings he had felt bubbled up as his cock filled Copperhead's ass. He groaned loudly, throwing his head back, and shoved deeply. He filled Copperhead completely, causing her to scream. Both of them let out animalistic groans as they dealt with the sensation.

Tommy grabbed Copperhead by the hips and stated pumping hard, filling her with every thrust. Her hands thrashed at her pussy, one dipping in and out of her pussy while the other flicked her clit. Her tongue licked her lips tantalizingly.

Tommy lifted her legs higher to adjust his angle into her ass. Copperhead reached up, grabbed her ankles, and brought her legs over her head. She wrapped them around each other, giving Tommy the ability to pump inside her far more easily. He grunted and filled her.

"Fuck me, Papi," Copperhead moaned, her hands once again returned to her pussy. Tommy was pounding her, going balls deep over and over. He was in a trance, focusing only on the tight sensation around his dick. He drilled her again and again, not stopping or slowing his momentum at all. He was after only one thing.

He came to it right when Copperhead was getting there. Both of their voices got more and more ragged. Tommy reached his destination first. He pulled out of Copperhead's ass and quickly moved up to her chest. From there, he groaned as he came. Not finishing with Batgirl had left him with a big load in his balls and he unleashed it over Copperhead, covering her face. It was milky, spreading across her face and covering it almost completely. She licked some that landed near her mouth and smiled.

Copperhead soon followed suit, bouncing her hips as another orgasm emanated from her. Tommy stayed straddling her as she came, the cum on her face glinting in the flourescent light. Tommy deposited the last little bit of cum exiting his cock in between Copperhead's tits. She finished her orgasm and opened her eyes dreamily.

Tommy quickly wheeled off of Copperhead; grabbing her by the cuffs on her hands, he lifted her up off the ground. He walked her over to a utility closet and opened the door.

"What are you doing?" Copperhead asked with alarm.

"Letting you live," Tommy replied. He shoved her inside, tossing her pants in after her. Copperhead stumbled forward and turned around, looking at Tommy questioningly. Tommy spoke.

"If you come after me again I won't be nearly so nice," Tommy told her. He slammed the door shut.

Tommy shoved a heavy piece of equipment in front of the door to prevent Copperhead from getting out; he figured those cuffs wouldn't last very long but that should hold her for a while. Not that it would have to last too long; Tommy could hear the approaching sounds of sirens getting closer. He grabbed his grappling hook and used it to get to the roof. Then he headed off into the night.

***

Hopping out of the Batmobile, Tommy could see that Batgirl had beat him back to the cave. She was still in her costume, bent over the work bench. Her back was facing Tommy and he admired the way her suit hugged every line, every contour of her ass. Batgirl heard Tommy approach but didn't look at him.

Calling over her shoulder, Batgirl asked him, "Have any trouble tonight?"

"No, not really," Tommy replied. "Busted up that stolen merchandise shipment."

"And captured Copperhead," Batgirl replied, finally looking at Tommy. "She's no joke, I don't know how you could have beaten her."

Tommy smiled weakly. "Got lucky, I guess."

"Well... good job," Batgirl finally said. She walked towards Tommy and put her hands around his neck. "I think you deserve a reward."

"Really?" Tommy asked, surprised. "Like what?"

Batgirl stood up on her tiptoes, reaching Tommy's ear. "How about I let you finish this time?" She whispered.

Tommy tried to act excited.

12