Let's Be Batman Pt. 26

Story Info
Vicki Vale & Lois Lane compete for a scoop.
4.9k words
4.59
27.7k
21
6

Part 26 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy had been asking himself two questions a lot the past few days:

1) "How is Black Mask gaining so much new territory?"

2) "What am I going to do when the real Batman comes back?"

The first one was the more urgent query. Tommy had done well in his battle against the new mob bosses that were fighting to take The Penguin's place. He (well, Huntress) had cut off Great White Shark's money supply, Two-Face would most likely go into hiding after Tommy had disrupted his drug shipment at the port this very night, but Black Mask... well, Black Mask was actually expanding his territory. Tommy wasn't sure where the gangster was getting his resources; for every den Tommy busted, two more seemed to take its place. And the men Black Mask was using weren't common thugs, they seemed to work with almost military precision. Tommy was stumped.

But the second question had been burning in the back of his mind for some time. He had abandoned the cowl after Batgirl's accident without realizing that he had little money, job prospects, or future. He knew that eventually, hopefully, the other Batman would return. There was little doubt in Tommy's mind that Batman wouldn't appreciate his rather unique method of fighting crime. Tommy needed to set up some sort of nest egg for himself.

He wouldn't steal, of course; his experience as Batman had given him that much of a moral compass. But how could he raise himself some money, just in case? Tommy thought.

'I do know a lot about Batman,' Tommy thought. He knew the location of his hideout, who at least one of his partners was, the real Batman's identity...

'No,' Tommy shook his head. He couldn't do that to Batman. Tommy owed him everything. He couldn't betray that trust.

Tommy continued to think. Finally it hit him: he couldn't divulge any secrets about Batman, but he did know quite a few secrets about some villains. He could potentially sell some secrets about their fighting styles, their lairs, and who they paid off.

Tommy fired up the computer in the Batcave. He needed to find a reporter. And as he thought about his nights watching Channel 4 News, he knew just which one to e-mail...

***

On the roof of the her station, Vicki Vale shivered. She was feeling kind of stupid. 8 hours ago, she had received a mysterious e-mail telling her to be on top of her building at Midnight if she wanted to hear about a scoop about this city's underbelly. Vicki got e-mails like this all the time; there were always crackpots trying to sell her a story or a batarang that they swear they didn't buy in a novelty store or something like that.

This e-mail was different, though. For one, it didn't have a return address. Vicki had sweet talked the IT guy on her floor into trying to run a trace on the e-mail but he found nothing. For another, it had a very distinctive signature. It read:

"Sincerely,

Batman"

Vicki knew it was probably a dumb joke by someone else in the office. She knew it couldn't be real. But if it was... she had to risk it. Vicki had recently made some allegations against Commissioner Gordon that had ended up not being exactly truthful. She had managed to hold onto her job but just barely; she knew she needed a big story soon if she wanted to get back into her boss's good graces.

But now, as she shivered in the cold, she thought she had been hit with another setback. She felt stupid, especially standing there dressed as she was. She was supposed to have a date with a mid-level member of the mayor's cabinet that she was "pumping" for information that night but she had cancelled. She hadn't been able to make it home to change, though, and the slinky cocktail dress she had on didn't provide much warmth. Vicki luckily had a trench coat in her office but her legs were freezing.

Brushing some of her bangs out of her face, Vicki swore. She looked at her watch and saw that it was 12:15.

"Another Goddamned dead end," Vicki said to herself. She turned and headed towards the door to the roof.

"Sorry I'm late," a voice called behind her. Vicki jumped and wheeled herself around.

"Batman..." Vicki breathed. She couldn't believe it: Batman was standing in front of her. Vicki had been chasing this ghost for almost 8 years now, ever since she was a kid running the crime beat. Her gossip column wouldn't seem to be very much in line with Batman but, when you thought about it, wasn't knowing who Batman was the ultimate piece of gossip? Vicki had been researching for years but hadn't come up with anything. She had even dated Bruce Wayne for a while back when she suspected he was Batman but she dumped him when he turned out to be just as vain and oblivious as her stories made him to be.

But now, here he was. She looked closely at him, trying to get some kind of sign to tip his identity. He was standing in the light but somehow his face was shrouded in shadow. 'Just my luck,' Vicki thought.

"I got your e-mail," Vicki said aloud. She couldn't tell if she was shivering from the cold or the excitement running through her body. Everyone wanted to meet Batman. Vicki and her girlfriends had all shared a common dream that they had; one where Batman had come in through their windows to save them from an intruder, before taking them in his big arms and-

"I need your help," Batman said, interrupting Vicki's train of thought. She felt a jolt as she processed his words. 'Batman needs my help...?' She thought.

"I might be able to help you," She said, trying to sound confident," Depending on what you can do for me. What's the deal?"

Batman stared at her silently for a moment. Then he spoke. "I'm running a little short on capital at the moment. I need money. You need a story. I thought we could help each other."

Vicki forgot to breathe for a moment. 'An exclusive with BATMAN,' She thought. She was counting her regional Emmys in her head already. Fuck the Emmy's; she was looking at a Goddamn Pulitzer. Just like that bitch Loi-

"Hold on a minute!" A voice called out behind Vicki. Turning, Vicki saw who it was and her heart sunk:

It was that bitch Lois Lane.

***

Lois strode confidently towards Batman and Vicki Vale. She counted her good fortune that they were still meeting. If there was an important story going on, Lois wanted to be in the middle of it.

It had been a strange 24 hours for Lois Lane. She had started the morning the same way she started most of her mornings; she checked her e-mail and voice mail, hoping for some word from Clark. He had been gone for months now, and the only explanation Lois had gotten was some mumbled excuse about having to "run down a lead." She worried about him.

She also worried about the absence of Superman. He had disappeared shortly after Clark did and the people of Metropolis were getting nervous. Crime was still down, at least; other superheroes like Superboy and Steel had taken a more prominent role in town. But it was still uncomfortable to look up into the sky and not see the red streak of Superman's cape. Lois wasn't sure who she missed more, Clark or Superman.

In the meantime, Lois had kept herself busy tracking down leads on the most powerful man in Metropolis; there was something that bothered her about Lex Luthor. He was a famous philanthropist but Lois knew that his thin veneer of charm hid something far more sinister. She had been looking into his holdings, tracking down leads, and had run into a common problem for someone in her line of work:

Someone had tried to kill her.

It had happened while she was crossing the street. A car had suddenly burst through a red light and tried to take out Lois. She dove out of the way, just missing the car as it swerved to hit her. The car had swerved too much, though, losing control and slamming into ta light pole. Lois had quickly run to the unconscious driver and checked his pockets before the ambulance or police had arrived. In the man's pocket she had found a fake driver's license, a roll of quarters and a train ticket to Gotham City.

On a hunch, Lois used a contact in the Metropolis Police Department to run the man's fingerprints through the system. The name had come up as a common henchman working under Black Mask.

'That's strange. Why would a Gotham mobster want to stop me from looking into Lex Luthor?' Lois thought. She decided she was going to find out. Where better to start than with Batman?

Compared to trying to follow Superman, following Batman was relatively easy for the reporter. She simply followed the ambulance calls. At the 3rd one she had seen his cape disappearing over the side of the building; she followed him from the street until she saw him disappear on top of the Channel 4 News building.

'But why was Batman meeting with this...' Lois didn't want to call Vicki Vale a reporter. She had no respect for Vicki Vale's talent. Vicki was a social climber and a gossip; she didn't have Lois's nose for scoops and her drive for honest reporting. And everyone had heard the rumors about how Vicki had found her way on camera.

Even now, while in the presence of the 2nd best superhero in the world (in Lois's opinion), Vicki was dressed like a slut. A thin white cocktail dress glimpsed out from underneath Vicki's thick coat, and she wore high heels. Her face was covered with far too much make-up; no doubt Vicki was heading to meet one of her "sources" after she met with Batman. Lois shook her head.

Compared to Vicki Vale, Lois was positively underdressed. Her tan pantsuit was professional yet comfortable, her shoes economical. Lois's blouse was opened to the 3rd button, showing just the barest hint of cleavage. She had long ago given up trying to prevent men from staring at her chest and figured hey, at the very least it might distract them enough that they'd slip up and say something incriminating.

"I'm Lois Lane, Batman," Lois said cursorily, eager to get the pleasantries out of the way. "I work for the Daily Planet. I have a few questions about Black Ma-"

"Um, excuse me," Vicki cut in, clearly annoyed. "Batman and I were in the middle of something. He was about to give me a scoop on..." Vicki's voice trailed off. She had clearly said too much.

"Scoop?" Lois said, her eyebrows raised. "What scoop? Batman, I promise you that there is nothing this woman can do for you that my paper couldn't do for you tenfold."

Lois was surprised that Batman seemed kind of confused. She had expected him to be more confident. "Uh, well... I don't know, it depends on what you can offer."

"Well I think that depends on what YOU'RE offering," Lois retorted.

Batman shuffled his feet. "I have leads on several businessmen, judges and police that are being paid off by the mobs in town," He said quietly.

Vicki blanched. "Is that it? I don't know if my viewers are going to care about any of that." She seemed deflated. Lois, on the other hand, was already jotting up the story in her head. It wasn't a big one, maybe a regional award or two, but it would be worth it to stick it to the Gotham papers and remind people that the Daily Planet was the best paper in America.

"Do you having anything juicier?" Vicki was asking Batman. Lois rolled her eyes. "Maybe something a little more... titillating?"

"Well..." Batman started to respond. Lois didn't know why he was bothering. "...What if I provided you with some information about certain supervillains and their... bedroom habits?"

Vicki's eyes opened wide. "Do you have that information? But how could you...?" Suddenly Vicki got very excited. "'The Sex Lives of Supervillains!' What a story! I'd do anything for something like that."

Lois was baffled. What the Hell was going on? Who could possibly care about a story like that? It was the kind of tawdry journalism Lois had been rising above her whole career. She hated Vicki Vale and everything she represented.

"I'm interested in both stories," Lois suddenly said. Vicki looked at her with hate in her eyes.

"You don't care about stuff like this," Vicki said cattily. "Shouldn't you be running down a lead in Corto Maltese or something?"

"If there are superheroes, I'm interested," Lois responded icily. "And I can be in Corto Maltese in less than 10 hours."

"One thing," Batman interjected," My name can't be involved. None of this can trace back to me."

"Done," Vicki said. Lois had reservations but she figured she could wait until she had Batman's story first. Vicki continued. "My company can offer you-"

"I'll have to talk to my boss but I think we can comfortably set aside $500,000 for you, Batman..."

Vicki's eyes bulged. She was clearly outbid. "You can't offer tha-"

"...Per story," Lois finished. She looked at Vicki and smiled. Lois knew she had won. She started thinking ahead: she'd better get on the phone with Perry, work out some details, maybe get him to wake up Jimmy and get him down here. She wished that Clark was here to help.

Batman tried to suppress a smile. "I think I can live with that," He said. "Unless you can beat that, Ms. Vale."

Vicki looked heartbroken. "Well... no," She said sadly. "But I... I..."

"Well then it's settled," Lois said, eager to get to work. "I'd like to start with the mob payoffs story, Batman, and then we can work on the-"

"I'll suck your dick!" Vicki suddenly yelled out. Both Batman and Lois turned to her, their mouths open. Lois was amazed; she knew what Vicki would do for a story, but to see it in action was something else. She couldn't believe that Vicki thought such a cheap ploy would work. It was sad, pathetic, despica-

"...Really?" Batman said questioningly. Lois turned to him, her mouth still agape. Was he actually considering this?

Vicki nodded softly. She seemed almost embarrassed. Embarrassed but willing.

"How about you, Ms. Lane? Can you beat that offer?"

Lois's eyes went wide with shock. "Are you serious?" Batman looked at her, his face giving no indication that he was kidding.

Lois's mind reeled. She couldn't believe what was happening; she was being propositioned by Batman of all people in return for a story. She felt dirty just thinking about it. But at the same time, two things ran through her mind: one, she couldn't stand the thought of Vicki Vale winning a story out from under her; and two, Clark had been gone and Lois hadn't felt a cock inside her for months. In the end, the scales were tipped.

"Sure," Lois said matter-of-factly. It was Vicki's turn to stare agape.

"Well I think we can come to some sort of arrangement," Batman said, his hand adjusting himself in his Batsuit. "Maybe Lois can get the mob story while Vicki gets the sex story?"

Both women stared at Batman, then at each other. "Okay," they said at the same time. Batman smiled widely and reached into his suit.

***

Vicki wasn't sure how she had found herself in this position. She and Lois Lane were on their knees, their coats underneath them to protect their knees from scratching. Vicki looked over jealously at Lois's tan skin, her long black hair, and how her erect nipples poked through her thin white blouse. She hated how Lois seemed to be taking this in stride.

Vicki looked down at her own chest and saw her own nipples poking through the sheer dress she was wearing. She noted with satisfaction that her breasts were larger than Lois's.

Batman, meanwhile, was busy jerking himself in his suit. He wasn't like she had thought; she had assumed he'd be dark and brooding, not... a pervert. Batman smiled down at the two of them as he brought his cock out of his suit.

"What the..." Vicki said aloud. Batman's cock was huge. Instinctively, Vicki grabbed it with one hand. Her middle finger and thumb wrapped around his dick and still had about half an inch of space; she didn't know how she was going to fit this thing in her mouth. She could feel her eyes cross as she stared at the head of his raging cock.

"What's the matter, Vicki, I know you've sucked a dick before," Lois said. Vicki felt a hand on the back of her head; it was Lois's, pushing her towards Batman's dick. Vicki took a deep breath and opened her mouth wide.

Batman's cock filled Vicki's mouth with no room for her to breathe. She exhaled harshly through her nose, a gurgle escaping her mouth as Batman's head touched her tongue and the top of her mouth simultaneously. Vicki took as much of him as she could, her throat gasping for air. She could feel Lois's hand forcing her deeper onto Batman's dick. The hand released and Vicki pushed her head back, gasping for air.

"Jesus Christ," She whispered. A thick stream of cum fell out of her mouth, landing on her chin. She looked up and noted with alarm that her spit only covered a third of Batman's massive cock. 'That's all I took?' She wondered.

Lois grabbed Batman's dick and directed it towards her mouth. Vicki took solace in the fact that if she couldn't take all of Batman's dick, there was no way Lois could...

"Holy shit," Vicki exclaimed as Batman's cock filled Lois's mouth. She took him easily, confidently, his dick disappearing inside her mouth. Her nose touched his groin, his pubic hairs resting against her lips. She opened her mouth and let her tongue escape, licking the top of Batman's ballsac. Vicki's mouth dropped.

Lois pulled his dick out and smiled at Vicki. "That's how it's done," Lois said non-chalantly.

Vicki scowled and pulled at Batman's dick. She took a deep breath and threw herself on his cock, the sides of her mouth straining to take his girth. Vicki could feel the back of her throat get filled and she tried her best not to gag. She wasn't quite able to reach the bottom of Batman's shaft before she decided she could go no further. Batman's dick began to pump in and out of her mouth, Vicki unable to move her tongue since her mouth was so full. She focused on her breathing as Batman fucked her mouth.

Vicki stayed like that for a while, her mouth being used as Batman's personal fuckhole. Saliva flowed freely out of her mouth, running down Batman's cock and occasionally dripping onto Vicki's exposed legs. She ran a hand through the spit and dipped it between her legs, finding her pussy. She rubbed it quickly as Batman fucked her throat.

"I always knew you were a little whore," Lois whispered into Vicki's ear. Vicki didn't care; she was lost in the oppressive cock that was filling her throat and the warm sensation filling her pussy. She only moaned in response.

Vicki suddenly felt herself pulled back, Batman's dick falling out of her mouth. She realized that Lois had pulled her back, quickly taking her place and throwing herself on Batman's cock. Lois quickly started bobbing on Batman's dick, one hand stroking the bottom of his shaft while the other played with his balls. Batman groaned and tilted his head back.

Vicki was disoriented. Her hand still worked her pussy as she lifted herself off the roof floor. She pushed her dress straps to the side, letting it fall to the floor. Stepping out of it, she dropped back to her knees behind Lois.

***

Lois was happy. She hadn't realized how much she missed cock until now. And what a cock; she hadn't known that there was another man with a cock as big as Clark's until now. Lois slurped loudly, swallowing some of her saliva mixed with a little bit of Batman's precum. Her hand jerked him furiously.

Lois felt Batman's hands grab the side of her head and force her down on his cock. She moaned. Clark was always so gentle, so afraid of hurting her; it made Lois crave a man who would manhandle her, who would do what Batman was doing to her right now. She breathed harshly through her nose as she felt Batman's cock slide down her throat.

Lois suddenly felt another hand on her stomach. The hand slipped down the waistband of her pants and pawed at Lois's clit. Lois's eyes went wide and she struggled to get off Batman's dick but his hands held her in place.

"You're one to talk about being a whore," Vicki whispered into Lois's ear, "Look at how wet you are from sucking Batman's cock." Vicki's hand rubbed furiously on Lois's mound, causing Lois to moan on Batman's dick. This caused him to moan in turn.

12