Let's Be Batman Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lois leaned forward, giving Vicki better access to her pussy. Batman arched Lois's neck, giving him a better angle to fuck her throat. He fucked it roughly, his hands full of Lois's hair to keep her head in place. Lois wasn't sure what was getting her off more, Vicki's hand or Batman's dick.

Vicki tore at the buttons on Lois's blouse, ripping it open. Lois felt a hand clasp to her breast and start massaging it. She moaned louder. For the first time in months, Lois forgot about Clark AND Superman. All she could focus on was her impending orgasm.

Lois cried out, her sounds muffled by the dick in her mouth. She pumped her pussy on Vicki's hand. Lois saw stars. Batman quickly pumped his dick in and out of her mouth, going less deep so as to give her room to breathe. Lois's orgasm washed over her, filling her body with blood. She felt hot, incredibly hot, despite the cool air. She felt the orgasm subside and fell to the ground, exhausted.

As Lois lied on the ground, she saw Vicki quickly take her place. Vicki looked down at her and smiled as Batman's dick filled her mouth. Lois was jealous.

Batman pumped his cock in Vicki's mouth, gagging her once again. Lois could see Vicki's thick mascara begin to run down her cheeks. Batman's fist was full of Vicki's hair and he roughly bobbed her head on his dick. Vicki's hands shot to Batman's thighs to slow his rhythm but it was no use. Batman finally released her and Vicki fell to the ground coughing.

Roughly grabbing Vicki by the hips, Batman flipped her over to her hands and knees. He smacked her ass and positioned himself behind the reporter. Vicki only realized what was happening as Batman began to enter her.

"Wait no, you're too biiiii-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGG!!" Vicki screamed as Batman's head popped inside her wet pussy. Lois marveled at how Batman didn't ease himself in; he pumped quickly inside Vicki's pussy from the first stroke. Lois's cunt ached.

Vicki, meanwhile, was barely holding on. Her eyes were wide and she struggled to stay coherent, her elbows propping herself up. Her whole body moved when Batman thrusted, her eyes bulging in her head. She could barely handle his massive dick.

Lois recovered from her orgasm and crawled over to Batman and Vicki. Eager for revenge, Lois slipped her hand under Vicki and massaged her clit. Vicki's screams turned very high-pitched.

"This little slut can barely handle your dick," Lois told Batman. He grunted in reply. Lois worked Vicki's pussy as Batman fucked it. She knew that Vicki would cum soon and had an idea of just how to make her do it faster.

Lois took the middle finger of her other hand and very gingerly wiped it along her slit. She shuddered as she did so. Then, she carefully positioned to the entrance of Vicki's asshole. When Batman realized what Lois was going to do his eyes went wide. Lois smiled and then stuck her finger into Vicki's ass up to the second knuckle.

"Whaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!" Vicki screamed, her head shooting up from the ground. The massive cock in her pussy, the hand rubbing her clit, and the finger in her asshole were too much for her. With a squeal she orgasmed, her body convulsing in heavy pulses. She tried to scamper away from Batman's dick but he held her in place, pounding his hips against her ass. She whimpered and shuddered with every wave of her orgasm.

When Lois was confident her rival was spent, she jumped to her feet and peeled off her tight tan pants. She tossed them to the side and stood in front of Batman, her hands on her hips confidently.

"Got anything left in the tank for me?" She asked. Batman nodded hurriedly and grabbed Lois by the hips, dropping her to her hands and knees. Batman scrambled behind her and spanked her. Lois laughed in delight. She laughed louder when she felt Batman's dick enter her pussy.

"Ooooohhhhh my gooooooooooodddd!!" Lois screamed as Batman filled her insides with his meaty cock. She dropped her head to the ground, her pert ass sticking high into the air as Batman pounded her. Lois could feel Batman's dick slip forward before sliding down her pussy, the shaft of his cock pressed heavily against her vaginal wall. She groaned deeply. She had missed the feel of a dick in her pussy, especially one that wasn't stopped every minute to ask if it was hurting her.

'Clark never understood that I wanted it to hurt,' Lois thought. She moaned heavily as Batman's hand came down on her ass, slapping it.

Lois lifted herself back up to her hands and she took Batman's dick deep insider her. She knew it was going to hurt tomorrow but right now she didn't care. She wanted him to fill her up.

"Harder," She moaned. Batman slapped her ass and buried his cock in response. It was all Lois could do not to collapse. She felt full for the first time in months.

"Harder!" Lois screamed. Batman grabbed her hair and pulled it, bringing her head back. He used it to hold her in place while he slammed his dick inside her, his hips slapping against her ass. Lois cried out, barely able to control herself.

"Oh god, I needed this!" She screamed, her eyes shut tight. She thought she heard Vicki Vale milling around in front of her but didn't open her eyes to see. She was cumming again.

Lois's breaths came raggedly and the absence of groans gave evidence to her orgasm. Batman let her hair go and her head fell as the scream finally came, a deep scream from Lois's throat. Her whole body spasmed arrhythmically and her scream turned into a whimper. She slid herself off Batman's cock, the sensation of his dick too much for her, and fell to the ground.

Lois was surprised that she found herself landing on flesh, not the rooftop. She opened her eyes and realized that she had landed on Vicki, who had been lying perpendicular to Lois. Lois had landed on Vicki's breasts. Lois tried to figure out what was happening through her orgasmic fog and, as she heard Batman grunting behind her, she realized what was going on.

Lois flipped herself over, resting on Vicki's breast, right as Batman began to cum. His cock raged intimidatingly above the two reporters as waves of cum shot from his cock. The first shot to Lois's right and she heard Vicki squeal; Lois turned to see where it had landed and felt a splash of cum land directly on her cheek. She quickly closed her eyes and faced Batman's dick as hot cum landed on her face and hair. She felt a splash land across her lips and she quickly flicked her tongue out, savoring the taste of his cum.

Lois finally opened her eyes when she thought the coast was clear. Batman's red head was just above her, sagging as it slowly softened. Lois lifted her head and took his dick in her mouth, making him twitch as she sucked the last little bit out of his dick. She turned and looked at Vicki, laughing when she saw the news reporter's sticky face. Vicki laughed in response and Lois guessed that her own face didn't look much better. Lois lied back down on Vicki's breast and the two women laughed together.

"Here you go," Batman said, bringing both women back to reality. He had tidied himself up and gently dropped a disc on each woman's bare stomach. "That should give you all the information you need for your stories. Remember to keep me out of it." He turned to leave.

"Batman, wait," Lois called out, raising her head just slightly.

"What is it?" Batman responded. He was perched on the side of the building.

Lois thought. There was some reason she was here, some lead she was tracking down. At this moment, though, she couldn't recall what it was.

"...I forgot what I was going to say," She said finally. She lowered her head onto Vicki Vale's breast as Batman flew off into the night.

12