Let's Be Batman Pt. 27

Story Info
Tommy finds a new partner in Black Canary.
3.7k words
4.58
22.3k
18
4

Part 27 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he saw her, he heard the cry.

Tommy had been engaged with some of Two-Face's deadlier goons in yet another warehouse, the goons surprisingly matching up rather well with the Caped Crusader. Tommy had felled three of them but the fourth and fifth were tougher to take down than Tommy had anticipated. They synchronized their attacks, both of them attacking low and high simultaneously. It took all of Tommy's training to withstand their assault.

As one of the goons swung at Tommy's head, the other swept low with a leg. Tommy dodged the high attack and blocked the low; unfortunately, he hadn't seen the goon's other leg and was swept off his feet. He landed with a thud on the ground, the breath from his lungs escaping him.

As Tommy tried to recover, he saw a goon lifting a fire extinguisher high above his head, ready to throw it at Tommy. Tommy covered up just as the cry filled the air.

It was a loud, piercing noise, and Tommy saw a window crack as it began. It was loud to him even with his sonic dampeners working overtime to prevent his ear drums from exploding. For the thugs it must have been excruciating. The goon holding the fire extinguisher above his head dropped it as his hands shot to his ears; the extinguisher cracked him on top of the head, knocking him out instantly. The other collapsed to the ground, holding his ears and screaming.

The noise mercifully died out and Tommy clambered off the ground. From the far side of the warehouse a door opened and in walked a woman. And what a woman she was.

"Hello, Batman," She said.

Tommy was floored. Black Canary was jaw-droppingly, ball-achingly gorgeous. She had the ability to make men want to fuck her and write her sonnets simultaneously. She had a perfect face and an easy smile, the type of face that could make men melt with the raise of an eyebrow or the toss of her hair. Her shoulders were covered by a small leather jacket that cut off right at her perfect, perky breasts. Her cleavage spilled out of the top of a strapless leather bustier that cut off right at her thighs. Fishnet stockings covered her long legs. Her blonde hair had fallen in front of her face and she threw her head back gracefully. Tommy melted.

Black Canary strode past Tommy's dumbfounded face, leaning over to knock out the thug that was still (barely) conscious. As she did so, Tommy's jaw hit the floor. Black Canary had the best ass he had ever seen. It was large and firm, the bottom of her cheeks poking out from underneath her outfit. As she straightened up it tightened into two perfect circles. Tommy desperately wanted to touch it.

At that moment Canary turned around and smiled at Tommy. He gawkily smiled back.

"I heard you might need a little help. I'm Black Canary." Canary stuck out her hand. Tommy shook her hand a little too eagerly.

"I'm uh... I'm... I'm..." Tommy didn't quite know what to say.

"You're Batman," Canary helped out, laughing softly. She had a great laugh.

"Yeah, that's me. I'm Batman," Tommy said, thankful that she remembered. He tried not to stare at her tits.

"I'm here to help you," Canary said. "We have a mutual friend: Batgirl. She sent me here to help you."

"Batgirl?!" Tommy said, shocked. He had been trying to contact Batgirl for months but had heard nothing. He assumed she hated him after what had happened. Now she was helping him?

"Yeah," Canary replied. Canary's voice then got quieter. "She told me everything about you. About your situation..."

Tommy's stomach tensed up. He became aware that there were unconscious villains all around him. "Maybe we should go somewhere a little less crowded to talk." Canary nodded in agreement. Tommy began tying up Two-Face's thugs. He heard Canary slapping one in the face.

"Hey, wake up," She said, hitting him harder and harder. The goon awoke with a start. He looked around in surprise and then quickly zeroed in on Black Canary's chest.

"Up here," She said, lifting the thug's chin. "I need you to do a favor for me. You need to leave this town now and never come back. If you don't, you'll answer to Batman & me." The goon nodded his agreement to Canary's suggestion, only occasionally peering down at her tits. She sent him on his way.

"Do you really think that's going to work?" Tommy asked. If he left town they wouldn't have a lead.

"No," Canary replied, "He's going to run straight back to Two-Face. But the tracking device I put on him should lead us to Two-Face's hideout."

"Ooooohhh," Tommy said. Apparently there were still a few superhero tricks he hadn't learned yet. He called in his location to the police, requesting a pick-up, and then followed Black Canary outside.

"So how do you want to follow him?" He asked. He didn't see how she could hide a grappling hook with her costume.

"I have my ride," Canary called over her shoulder. She disappeared around a corner and Tommy heard a motorcycle rev up. She cruised around and pulled up next to Batman.

"Hop on," She said, directing him to the backseat. "Easier to track him with two sets of eyes." Tommy looked back at the seat. It was small, even smaller with Canary's ass spilling over into it. He'd be pressed against her and with all the bumps in the road...

"I better follow along overhead. Get an eagle eye view," He said, hoping his half-erection wasn't obvious.

Canary shrugged. "Suit yourself. Get on my frequency, we can talk on the way." She revved her engine and took off into the night. Tommy grappled up to the nearest tall building and followed.

***

"So how'd you get roped into being Batman, anyway?" Canary asked as she trailed their prey.

"I just found the suit and put it on," Tommy replied. He felt good talking about this. Batgirl hadn't particularly cared about who he was underneath the suit and Alfred just scowled at him.

"Lucky you," Canary laughed over the intercom. "You never did tell me your name, by the way."

"Does it matter?" Tommy asked. No one else had ever cared.

"Sure it does," Canary said. "You're a person too. You need to remember that as a superhero."

"Oh," Tommy said. His ears burned. "My name is Tommy."

"Tommy," Canary repeated. "That's a nice name." Tommy's ears burned redder.

"So," Tommy said, changing the subject, "Did you talk to Barbara? How is she? I haven't heard from her since-"

"The accident. She's okay. She's still doing rehab, getting a little sensation back. She asked me to help start up a team here until she gets healthy again. I needed the break from Coast City so I took the offer."

Tommy detected some sadness in her voice. "Why did you need a break?"

There was silence on the other line. Finally, Canary responded. "Me and Oli... Green Arrow had a falling out. I'd rather not talk about it."

Tommy tried to change the subject once again. "So what's this team you're star-"

"We're here," Canary said over the com. Tommy peered down and could see Black Canary pulling up nearby a large warehouse with "Janus, Inc." written in large letters along the side. He glided down to Canary's position.

Canary threw one long leg over the side of her motorcycle. She adjusted her breasts in her suit and Tommy looked away. Canary walked to the side of the building and Tommy followed.

"Let's enter through the roof," Canary said. Tommy nodded. She looked at him.

"Well..." She said expectantly.

"Oh right," Tommy said, grabbing his grappling gun. It was hard to remember what he should be doing around this woman.

Tommy aimed his gun up into the air, aiming for the side of the building. Canary stepped close to Tommy and wrapped her arms around him, her breasts pressed tightly to his sternum. He struggled to maintain his concentration. With effort he managed to shoot off his hook and caught the building. He prepared to climb.

"Shouldn't you hold onto me?" Canary asked.

Tommy licked his lips. "Uh, sure," He said. He wrapped his arm around Canary's back, pressing her even tighter against him. She reached behind her and moved his arm around her waist. Tommy soared up and into the air, Canary along with him.

They reached the roof and Tommy tucked his grappling gun into his belt. He looked around the rooftop for an access point.

"Uh, Tommy," Canary said gently, "You can let go of me now."

"Oh, shit," Tommy stumbled over himself, loosening his grasp from Black Canary's waist. "I'm sorry."

Canary laughed softly once again. She bounded across the roof to a nearby skylight. Tommy watched her ass move as she ran, tugged at his dick, and then followed her.

The two heroes peered in from a skylight down at the gangsters below. In the center was Two-Face, one of Gotham's most famous criminals. He was surrounded by 8 or so thugs and was standing over the thug that Batman & Canary had followed there. They could just hear him speak through the glass.

"They just let you go?" Two-Face was asking. It seemed that the good side of him was talking.

"That's right, boss," The thug stammered. "They told me not to come back here but I didn't listen. I-"

"You came right back here and let them know exactly where I am!!" Two-Face yelled, suddenly much angrier. "How fucking stupid can you be?"

"I-I'm sorry, boss," The thug flinched. "I guess I wasn't-"

"Shut up!" Two-Face raged, slapping the thug across the face.

The thug cowered on the ground. "Please, boss, please don't kill me! It'll never happen again, I swear!"

Suddenly, Two-Face seemed to relax. "Oh I'm not going to kill you," He said, pulling a small silver object from his pocket. "The coin might kill you. I'm just going to pull the trigger."

"Time to go," Canary muttered. She screamed loudly, her voice shattering the glass of the skylight. Two-Face and his men dropped to their knees in agony as Batman & Black Canary dropped down to the floor.

***

"Well that went pretty well," Tommy said. Canary smiled in agreement. And indeed, it had actually gone better than well; Batman & Black Canary had decimated Two-Face's operation and captured the man himself.

After they had busted in through the ceiling, the fight had gone very fast. Tommy was unused to fighting so many men at the same time but he was able to hold his own while Canary more than did her share. Tommy had helped out in one important way: Two-Face had recovered and had a gun pointed at Black Canary's back until Tommy had stuck a well-placed batarang in his hand. The mob boss screamed and dropped his gun. Canary's kick knocked him unconscious. From there, they tied up the mobsters and tipped off the police.

So yeah, overall it had gone very well. And things with Canary were going swimmingly, Tommy thought; she had invited him back to her lair, Gotham Clock Tower, to celebrate their victory. He sat uncomfortably on the edge of the bed Canary had set up here, trying not to stare at her.

But it was hard not to stare at Black Canary. She was smart, she was funny, she was beyond beautiful. Tommy felt like he had learned as much just trailing her tonight than he had during numerous training sessions with Batgirl. Batgirl had treated Tommy like a burden, a tool that she needed to use until the REAL Batman came back; Black Canary treated Tommy like a person. He missed that.

Tommy shifted uncomfortably on the bed, well aware that Batman didn't look cool in the light. Canary herself had surprised Tommy by taking off a wig. He didn't understand why she wore a wig; her real hair was slightly shorter but just as blonde. He figured that no one was going to look at her head when they could stare at her ass or tits, anyway.

Canary stretched her arms up high and then leaned over a mini-fridge, giving Tommy a great look at her ass. He crossed his legs and held his breath without realizing it. She grabbed 2 beers out of the fridge and popped the tops off. Extending one to Tommy, she sat down on the bed next to him.

"Here's to another bad guy off the streets," She said, holding her beer in the air. The two crimefighters clinked bottles and took a drink. Tommy sipped his while Canary craned her neck back, taking a long swig.

"So, uh... tonight was fun," Tommy said. The only problem with being treated like Tommy instead of Batman was that Tommy was horrible at talking to women.

"Yeah, it really was," Canary agreed, not really looking at Tommy. His eyes strained, trying not to take more than periodic glances at her cleavage. "After everything that happened with Ollie, it felt good to go out and focus just on crime. And you're a good partner. Very good." She casually placed her beer bottle on the ground.

Tommy blushed and was about to ask who Ollie was when Canary suddenly turned and kissed him. Tommy gesticulated in surprise, his eyes wide as Canary's tongue found his mouth. He struggled to put his beer down while Black Canary stuck her tongue down his throat. Slowly realizing what was happening, Tommy began to kiss her back. Canary grabbed Tommy by the back of the neck, kissing him passionately. Her body was pressed tightly up against his, her breasts pressing against his suit armor.

"Take off your mask," She breathed at him between kisses. Tommy quickly moved his hand to his belt and turned off the electric charge that prevented villains from removing his cowl. He took it off and threw it to the floor. Canary pulled back and looked at him, judging him. Tommy felt uncomfortable. Finally, Canary smiled.

"Not bad," She said, throwing herself on top of Tommy. He sunk into the mattress, Canary straddling him. They kissed. Canary flattened herself on Tommy, grinding against him as they probed each other's mouths. His hands reached around and clasped onto Canary's wonderful ass, kneading each cheek in his hands.

They kissed noisily, not focused on being quiet. Canary laughed into Tommy's mouth when he jiggled her ass in his hands; he wasn't trying to be funny but he went with it anyway. Canary's hand trailed down his suit in response, her hand finding his erect dick.

"Guess Barbara wasn't lying," She whispered.

Tommy pulled his head away. "She told you...?" He asked questioningly.

"Like I said, she told me EVERYTHING about you," Canary purred. Tommy tried to catch his breath as Black Canary slowly jerked him through his suit. He reached up with one hand and tore at Canary's outfit, jerking it down and exposing her breasts. They hung wonderfully from her and a nipple quickly found itself in Tommy's mouth. Canary gasped and gripped Tommy's dick tightly.

"I want you inside me," Canary said, reaching inside Tommy's suit and pulling out his cock. She moved her hand to herself and Tommy heard a rip. Then, he felt an incredible warmness around his dick. His mouth came off Canary's breast, his head sunk into the mattress, and he groaned.

Canary had pushed her suit to the side, ripped at her fishnets, and slipped Tommy's dick inside her. They both moaned in disbelief at the sensations they were feeling. Canary sat up straight, her hands on Tommy's chest, and slowly lowered herself onto his dick. She bounced on him. One of Tommy's hand shot back to Canary's breast and he massaged it, toying with her nipple. She took his hand and stuck a finger in her mouth, moaning on it. It was all Tommy could do not to cum.

"Jesus Christ," Tommy muttered as he stared up at Black Canary in all her glory. Her breasts bounced with every drop onto his dick and her lips glistened in the dim lighting of the clocktower. She leaned forward, bringing her face close to Tommy's, and began to pump her hips on his cock. Tommy could almost feel her amazing ass sway with every pump. He grabbed her ass, gripping it tightly, and began to thrust up into her pussy.

"Jesus Christ," Canary muttered. The two of them thrust into each other, groans filling the room. Tommy began fucking faster, his hips slapping against Black Canary's as he drove himself up inside her. One hand grabbed Black Canary by the back of the neck and he held her close, fucking her hard. He wanted to throw her down to the floor and fuck her senseless, maybe get behind her and fuck her doggy style, maybe even stick his dick up that glorious a-

"Hey," Canary whispered. Tommy blinked, almost snapped out of a trance. He looked into Black Canary's soft blue eyes. "Stay with me," She said softly.

Tommy's pace slowed. Canary kept eye contact with him and worked her pussy slowly on his dick. Tommy moved his hands to her hips and helped her bounce on his cock. As she worked his dick she flexed the muscles in her pussy; Tommy could feel contracting on his cock. Each time it took his breath away.

He lied back, enjoying the feeling. He had almost forgotten what it was like to take it easy, to fuck a person instead of a superhero/villain. Canary's eyes fluttered, her breath felt hot on his face, her moans filled his ear. Beads of sweat appeared on her brow. Still, she kept working his dick slowly, savoring him inside her. She leaned into his ear and whispered something that the man dressed as Batman hadn't heard in a very long time.

"Oh, Tommy." Tommy didn't recognize the name at first; he couldn't remember the last time someone had whispered his name and not Batman's. It made him want to cum. He groaned deeply.

"Oh, Tommy," Canary said again, louder this time. She began to rock a little faster on his dick, taking him all the way inside her. Tommy groaned again.

"Oh, Tommy!" Canary yelled, her voice crying out now. She was turning red. She pumped quickly on Tommy's dick, his groans driving her faster. They looked each other in the eyes, not breaking contact.

"OH, TOMMY!!" She screamed. Her eyes closed and she pushed herself straight up on Tommy's dick. He roared and began to cum, his load shooting up and into Canary's pussy. Her hands shot to her mouth and she covered it with both hands as she began her own orgasm.

Her scream was incredibly loud even through her hands; Tommy winced and covered his ears. Canary's cry was kept just below ear-splitting by her hands as she came, her body quivering and her nipples erect; each time Tommy came inside her she spasmed and her voice squeaked. The two heroes were a symphony of groans, squeals and pants as they came together.

Tommy saw flashes of white slowly dissipate in front of his eyes as his orgasm subsided. Canary's orgasm was longer, seemingly more intense, and she wriggled as she came. Finally her orgasm desisted and she fell off Tommy's dick. She landed to the side of him and they lied there together, struggling to catch their breath.

"Well that went pretty well," Tommy said. Canary laughed next to him. Tommy looked at her; she was somehow sexier when she was covered in sweat, her hair disheveled, her lipstick rubbed off from kissing him. Tommy was surprised that he found Dinah more attractive than Black Canary.

Dinah got off the bed and cleaned herself up; she tossed Tommy a towel so that he could wipe the cum off his dick. He quickly got himself dressed and was putting on his cowl when Dinah grabbed his hands.

"Off so soon?" She asked. She seemed almost disappointed.

"Oh, I just thought... do you want me to stay?" He asked. Batgirl, or anyone else for that matter, had never wanted anything to do with him after they had fucked.

"Yeah," Dinah said. "I was hoping we could talk for a bit."

"Cool," Tommy replied. She smiled. He smiled back. For the first time that night, Tommy was relaxed.

They talked. They talked about where they grew up, their past experiences, the reasons they decided to take up a mask, their most exciting cases. Tommy mostly told the truth; Canary knew all about Barbara already so there was little reason to lie about that. He took a little creative licensing with some of his other adventures, however.

Finally, as they talked, they realized the Sun was making its appearance.

"Wow, I can't believe what time it is already," Dinah said, her eyes checking the backside of the giant clock that made up one side of her hiding place.

12