Let's Be Batman Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it's already..." Tommy tried to read the clock. "...Early," He finally said, giving up.

"So listen," Dinah began, looking down at her hands, "I had a good time tonight. Do you... want to do this again?"

Tommy peered at her. "Do you mean the crime fighting or the...?"

Dinah laughed. "Well, I guess both."

"Sure!" Tommy said. Again, he said it a little too quickly. He cursed himself.

"Great!" Dinah said, her eyes lighting up. Then she got very serious. "But if this is going to work, we need to be completely honest with each other. If we're not honest with each other we can't trust each other, either in here or out in the field."

"I completely agree," Tommy said. He almost believed himself.

"Great!" Dinah said again. She wrapped her arms around Tommy's neck.

"So, do you want to hang out tomorrow night?" Tommy asked. He knew that was too early but he didn't care, he wanted to see her again.

Dinah grimaced. "Ooh, I can't tomorrow night, I have to meet my partner."

"Partner...?" Tommy asked, confused. He thought back to earlier in the night, when she had mentioned a team...

"Oh right, I never told you about my team!" Dinah said. "She's new in town, too. Have you run across her? Her name is Huntress."

Tommy did not answer quickly this time. He weighed his options in his mind as he looked into Dinah's baby blue eyes. After a great while, he finally spoke.

"...No."

12