Let's Be Batman Pt. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were right, Batman, your dick IS big," Starfire whispered into Tommy's ear. He groaned onto Raven's tit and grabbed her by the hips, making her bounce quicker on his cock. She moved back, bit her lip, and began to bounce hard on Tommy's dick. She took every inch of him, making a soft whimpering noise as she did so. Starfire, still kneeling next to Tommy, brought her face close to Raven's.

"Does that feel good inside you?" She asked Raven. Raven nodded quickly as she bounced. Starfire turned her friend's head and kissed her, their tongues intertwining.

'Apparently they are really close,' Tommy thought. The sight of these two kissing was almost too much for him. He tightened his grip on Raven's hips, driving her faster on his cock. Raven groaned into Starfire's mouth and kissed her deeper.

Starfire's hand danced down Raven's grey skin, drifting passed her belly button and to her clit. As Raven bounced on Tommy's dick, Starfire began to massage her clit. The effect was almost immediate; Raven to see Raven's demeanor change. She became much more aggressive, bouncing furiously on Tommy. Her hands tore at the couch by Tommy's head. Tommy looked at the heroine and noticed with alarm that she seemed to have 4 eyes now, all of them glowing red. Raven bounced one last time on Tommy's cock and then screamed as she orgasmed.

Raven's body seemed to change color, going from a light grey to a pale purple. Her red eyes were fierce and wild, Raven thrashing wildly on Tommy's cock. He started to get worried before Starfire grabbed her friend and began to whisper softly in her ear. Raven's orgasm shuddered through her as Starfire talked her down. Finally, after what seemed like a great while, Raven seemed to return to normal, her skin returning to its normal color and her eyes becoming a milky white once more.

"That good, huh?" Tommy asked her with a smile. Raven didn't, couldn't say anything. She fell sideways off Tommy's cock, dropping to her knees besides him. Her upper body rested on the couch and she breathed heavily.

Tommy suddenly felt something very warm around his dick. He looked up and saw that it was Starfire; she had straddled him facing away, her round ass staring Tommy in the face. His hands were drawn to it, kneading it as she prepared to drop down onto his cock. She had one hand on his knee to hold herself up as she reached underneath her to grab his cock with the other. Tommy fought to keep his composure as he felt his dick pierce Starfire's incredibly warm pussy.

Starfire groaned something in a language Tommy didn't understand as she began to hop on Tommy's dick. Her ass compressed each time she pushed Tommy inside her, before bounding up again when she lifted up off him. She fucked enthusiastically, putting her whole body into each bounce.

Tommy reached up and pulled Starfire's long hair, pulling her head towards him. She laughed and arched her back, dragging Tommy's cock against her g-spot with every bounce. She laugh/screamed at the same time and wrapped her arms around Tommy's neck. Tommy groaned.

Tommy suddenly felt something cool rubbing against his shaft. He looked down and could just see Raven, recovered, down on her knees beneath him. She was licking his shaft as it exited Starfire's pussy, her cool tongue stark against Starfire's hot cunt. He moaned heavily.

Starfire began to moan heavily too as Raven moved her way up from Tommy's dick to her pussy. Starfire's moans were wild as her friend licked her while Tommy's dick fucked her. Raven, too, began to moan loudly in Starfire's mound. Tommy remembered Raven's power and realized that her connection to Starfire was causing her to feed off her own pleasure.

Tommy's hand moved from Starfire's head to her breasts, the large tits spilling out of his hand. Starfire & Raven both moaned loudly. Remarkable heat emanated from Starfire's body and Tommy began to feel hot, so hot, with her splayed out on top of him. She screamed, causing Raven to scream, and both of them seemed to cum at once.

As Starfire thrashed on Tommy, driving her hot pussy down on his dick, he suddenly realized that he was more than hot; he was on fire. He looked down and saw that Starfire's hair was aflame, the flames licking at his body armor. He pushed Starfire to the side in alarm, her body collapsing stomach-first on the couch. She screamed, her green eyes shining brightly, as the orgasm burned inside her.

Raven, meanwhile, was on her knees, moaning harshly. This orgasm hadn't taken her to such a dangerous place this time but she was still cumming wildly, her moans sharp and from her throat. The two heroines came, running their hands through their hair. Starfire was laughing softly while Raven was biting her lip in desire.

Tommy sat on the couch, patting his stomach to put out the embers on his stomach. Slowly, both heroines came back to their senses and crawled over to him. They both sat on their knees in front of him and each grabbed his dick.

"Time for you to make cum," Starfire said, smiling brightly. Her hand was on top, by Tommy's head, and she began to jerk him. Her hand was lubricated with both women's juices and it slid easily on his dick. Raven's hand, by his shaft, moved slower and more deliberately. Her hand once again fondled his balls.

Tommy groaned, knowing he wasn't going to last long. His hips lifted from the couch as they jerked him. With a final groan cum began to spurt from his dick. It shot high like a fountain and both women brought their faces close, hoping to catch some. They stuck out their tongues and lapped at the air. Both felt Tommy's cum land on their tongues and they eagerly swallowed it.

"Oh fuck," Tommy groaned, his erupting dick still being jerked as it came. As his cum subsided Raven started stroking up his cock from the shaft to the tip, forcing the last little bit of cum to dribble out of his hole and down his cock. Raven let it fall on her hand and then presented it to Starfire. The bombshell licked Raven's hand of half the cum, leaving the other half for her friend. Raven licked the remainder slowly, looking Tommy in the eye the entire time. He whimpered.

"Hello, Kory?" A voice suddenly yelled out from the entryway. All three looked at each other with surprise, as all three recognized the voice. They were frozen with surprise as Dick Grayson turned the corner and walked into the living room.

"Hi Kory, I just wanted to see if you had heard from... Batman?" He said. The bouquet of roses in his hand drooped to the floor as Dick surveyed the scene. His ex-girlfriend & her best friend were kneeling before Tommy's softening cock, both of them with flecks of cum on their faces.

"What are you... how could you... dude, WHAT THE FUCK???" Dick yelled at Tommy. The flowers fell to the floor.

"Richards, what are you doing here?" Starfire said with surprise. Raven ignored the drama, deciding instead to lick off the cum on her face.

"Oh hey... man," Tommy said, quickly pulling up his pants. He got up and walked towards Dick, his hands up in conciliation. "It's not what it looks like."

"NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE???" Dick yelled. He turned and began to walk out the door. "You're even worse than Bruce!" He yelled over his shoulder. Tommy followed him out, trying to apologize.

Starfire & Raven remained kneeling on the floor. Starfire bit her nails, upset at what had just occurred. Suddenly, a look of realization crossed her face.

"Oh, when he said Dick he meant..." Starfire said.

"Obviously," Raven replied.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Starfire said, smacking her friend.

For the first time that night, Raven smiled.

12