Let's Be Batman Pt. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reaction to this was like throwing blood into a shark-infested pool. Tommy soon found his cock being pulled away from him as Nyssa Raatko kneeled in front of him.

"I need your cock," She whispered as she started jerking it furiously. Tommy groaned and lifted his hips, forcing her hand deeper down his dick. She grabbed her hair with one hand as she leaned down and forced herself down on Tommy's dick. She started sucking him quickly, wildly, her hand stroking him all the while. Tommy groaned and leaned back.

Suddenly, Tommy felt Nyssa's hand and mouth gone from his dick. He looked up, agonizing over the lost sensation, and saw Nyssa sitting on her ass, scowling. She was scowling at Talia, who had thrown her backwards. Talia quickly replaced her sister, sucking Tommy's dick furiously. Nyssa recovered herself and retaliated by pushing down on the back of Talia's head, pushing her deep on Tommy's dick. Talia gagged, her eyes bulging as Tommy's dick violated her throat.

Talia came off his dick angrily and was going to attack her sister but Tommy grabbed both of them by the hair. He was far too horny to put up with their nonsense. He forcefully directed Talia's mouth down to his balls while he plunged Nyssa's mouth on his dick. He bobbed Nyssa on his dick while Talia eagerly sucked on his balls. Both daughters of the Demon's Head moved a hand inside their leather pants and started fingering themselves.

Elsewhere, Huntress was leaned over Ra's Al Ghul, himself still on his back, heartily sucking on the Demon's Head's head. If Huntress hadn't been so overcome with desire she would have noticed that Ra's Al Ghul's cock was remarkably familiar; she had been hoping to have a remarkably similar cock in her mouth earlier that night. She happily sucked it, her saliva running down it. Ra's sighed lifted his hips, his dick sliding further into her mouth.

Huntress felt a hand on her head, pulling her upwards. She looked up and saw Deathstroke standing over her. He was no longer wearing his helmet and he looked down at the heroine with one good eye. His cock was at her eye level, looking at her square with ITS one eye. Huntress greedily started sucking it while she slid herself upwards. She pulled her panties to the side and took Ra's Al Ghul's massive cock in her pussy. She moaned as she bounced on one villain's cock and sucked on the other.

To their right, Black Canary & Lady Shiva were locked in combat once more. Canary had Shiva on her stomach and was ripping at her red leather pants, pulling them down and over the assassin's heels. A finger of Canary's soon found Lady Shiva's pussy and started aggressively finger fucking her. Shiva stifled a moan as Black Canary violated her pussy.

Canary reached inside her suit with her other hand and began to rub her mound. Both of the heroine's hands worked quickly on each pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned, giving Shiva the opening she needed to knock Canary onto her back. Her finger popped out of Shiva's pussy and Canary cried out in surprise. Shiva quickly climbed on top of Canary and placed her pussy in Canary's face.

"Eat my pussy," Shiva demanded, lowering herself onto Black Canary's face. Canary's eyes went wide as she set to work on the unfamiliar task. She had never eaten a pussy before but she was apparently good at it, quickly causing Shiva to moan. The assassin began to undo the button on her shirt, undoing them all and tossing it to the side. She gripped Canary's hair with both hands and pulled her head up, burying it into her pussy. Canary breathed harshly through her nose as her tongue pressed hard against Shiva's clit.

Shiva released Canary's hair and spun. She bent over, her pussy still present for Canary to lick, and pulled Black Canary's suit to the side. Shiva buried her head in Canary's snatch, causing Canary to scream with delight. Both women hungrily ate each other out as they formed a 69 with their bodies.

If they hadn't been so wrapped up in each other's pussies, both Shiva and Canary would have noticed that right next to them Nightwing was busily pounding the new Batgirl's tight teen pussy right next to them. Nightwing had originally gone towards Batgirl to yell at her, admonish her for being so foolish, but as he neared her he began to cough and had suddenly began to look at her with different feelings. His erect dick pointed out towards her and Batgirl had jumped on him, knocking him down to the ground.

Batgirl ground her lithe body against Nightwing's, moaning harshly. Nightwing grabbed her by the back of the neck and brought her close. They kissed passionately, their tongues whipping at each other in their mouths. Batgirl thrust a hand between the two of them and found the inside of Nightwing's suit. She began to jerk him in his pants as they kissed.

Nightwing suddenly rolled Batgirl over, his body resting between her legs. She instinctively spread her legs for him, bringing his cock closer to her. Nightwing ripped at her suit with his gloves, creating a hole for him. His dick came roaring out of his pants and pierced Batgirl's already sopping wet pussy. Batgirl cried out in passion and wrapped her arms around Nightwing's neck. He put his weight on her and started thrusting. Both of them moaned, Nightwing deep and hoarse and Batgirl moaning, "Uh, uh, uh," with each thrust.

"Put it in my ass!" The shout was directed towards Deathstroke from Huntress, his cock in her hand. She said it angrily, demandingly, and Deathstroke was in no mood to deny her. Huntress was still on top of Ra's and she leaned forward to give Deathstroke access to her asshole. As she leaned forward Ra's quickly lifted her top, exposing her breasts. A nipple quickly found his mouth and he began to suck on it.

Deathstroke got on his knees behind Huntress and positioned his cock at her ass. He shoved himself in, causing the heroine to scream loudly. Ra's Al Ghul pumped his dick upwards into her pussy and Deathstroke pushed down into her ass. Huntress was sandwiched between the two of them, being driven wild by both cocks inside her.

Deathstroke and Ra's gradually found a rhythm, both pumping inside Huntress at once. Huntress had both arms on either side of Ra's Al Ghul's head as she was fucked. The cock in her pussy, the cock in her ass, the mouth on her nipple... it was too much. Huntress screams grew louder and louder and she began to shake violently.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck!!!!" Huntress screamed as she came, her pussy flooding Ra's Al Ghul's dick with juices. Ra's slowed himself but Deathstroke fucked her harder, his dick burying inside her ass again and again. Huntress's eyes went wide at her destruction by Deathstroke the Terminator. She screamed one final time and then went limp, falling onto Ra's Al Ghul's chest. The two men checked her and realized she had passed out. The tossed her to the side and went their separate ways, each looking for another hole to fuck.

Ra's found one first. He surprised Nightwing & Batgirl by shoving Nightwing to the side while he was on top of Batgirl, pulling his dick out of her. Batgirl cried out in disappointment before she squealed in delight as Ra's Al Ghul's more substantial dick found its way inside her.

Nightwing, angry at having his piece of ass taken from him, began to pick himself up off the floor. He was stopped, however by Shiva. The assassin had apparently pulled herself off of Canary's face and now straddled Nightwing. She pushed him flat on his back and slid on top of him, his dick popping inside her pussy. She put her hands on his chest and began to ride him. Her vagina hugged his dick, yanking on it inside her. Nightwing's eyes bulged and he knew he didn't have long until he came.

Ra's was busy thrusting away at Batgirl's tight pussy. She was moaning loudly once more, her hand working her clit while Ra's fucked her. Batgirl felt a shadow come over her and looked up just long enough to see Black Canary swing herself over her. Canary's faced Ra's as she sat on Batgirl's face. The sight of one heroine sitting on the other caused Ra's to fuck even harder. Batgirl moaned into Canary's snatch.

As this occurrred, two voices were fighting with each other for Tommy's attention.

"Fuck me, Batman!" Talia begged. Once again, Tommy had the assassin princess on her hands and knees in front of him, her tight pants pulled down just far enough to give him access to her pussy.

"No, me first!" Nyssa pleaded. She was on her back, her large tits pulled out of the top of her top, her pants completely off.

Tommy's dick burned as he tried to decide which to take first. He had fucked Talia and loved it, but Nyssa was a new pussy. He debated, his cock twitching up with each new point in one of their favor.

"My sister can't handle a big cock like I can!" Nyssa cried out. She was masturbating now, her fingers working herself furiously.

"My sister only says that because she's a whore!" Talia retorted. The insult didn't have the desired effect, however; Tommy licked his lips and began to crawl towards Nyssa. Talia's eyes went wide with surprise. She struggled to change his mind.

"I... I loved being fucked by you. I loved your brutish cock filling me up, turning me a little whore in front of the entire League!" Talia shouted. She wanted a cock inside her more than anything. "Treat me like your personal slut!"

Tommy paused, thought, and then started crawling towards Talia. Nyssa cried out, "No!" but it was too late. Tommy positioned himself behind Talia, smacked her hard on the ass, and thrust himself roughly inside her.

Talia was almost knocked over by the force of Tommy's thrust. She moaned deeply and lowered her head down to the ground. Tommy grunted and fucked her harder, his whole dick slamming inside her. He slapped her ass again, making her squeal, and fucked her deeply.

If Nyssa was disappointed to lose out to her sister, she did not have long to sulk. Deathstroke had made his way over to her and, finding her pussy as of yet unfilled, quickly set about rectifying that. He slammed his dick inside her, holding her legs out wide to give him ample room. He was sitting up, fucking down into her. Nyssa threw her head back and moaned.

Both Al Ghul daughters were getting fucked roughly and both seemed to be loving it. They had similar moans, long and low, and both were moaning as they were used. Tommy and Deathstroke barely acknowledged each other; both were far too busy punishing the pussies in front of them to notice anything else.

Tommy grabbed Talia's by both arms and lifted her up. Her arms were held behind her and Tommy used them as leverage to fuck her pussy. His hips slammed against her ample ass, bottoming out inside Talia. She screamed and seemingly went limp, her head bouncing every time Tommy thrusted inside her.

Nyssa tried to taunt her sister as she was fucked. "You... you never could handle a cock," She struggled to get out as Deathstroke slammed inside her. Tommy let go of Talia's arms and she collapsed downwards, holding herself up by her elbows. Talia tried to look at her sister with contempt (it was hard with both of their heads bouncing around). She didn't reply but instead reached around with one hand and grabbed Tommy's cock. She pulled it out of her pussy and directed it upwards. She directed it towards her asshole.

As Tommy quickly and eagerly positioned his dick at Talia's ass. Nyssa's eyes went wide with surprise. She couldn't see it but she was able to tell when Tommy's cock slipped in by the wide eyes of her sister. Talia wore an expression of disbelief as she felt Tommy's dick fill up her ass. She held in a scream for a while and then it came tumbling out of her, its pitch getting higher the deeper Tommy's cock went.

Tommy began to rock himself inside Talia, his hands holding her cheeks as far apart as he could make them. He watched his dick disappear and reappear inside her ass, each time going just a little bit deeper. Talia's eyes were still wide, like she had just realized she had locked her keys in her car. She gripped the cold cobblestoned ground as best she could to keep from sliding.

In the commotion, Nyssa had only barely realized that Deathstroke had stopped fucking her pussy. She down in confusion now and saw Deathstroke still between her legs. He grabbed each leg roughly, lifting Nyssa up on to his thighs. She put a hand up in protest but it was too late: Deathstroke forced his engorged cock inside Nyssa's tight asshole.

Nyssa's eyes almost immediately watered and she breathed heavily. Deathstroke did not rock himself in; he aggressively pushed himself inside, taking no heed to Nyssa's comfort. He was far too aroused for that. He began to forcefully fuck Nyssa's ass while Nyssa tried her best to accept him. She had a pained expression on her face and she looked into her sister's eyes. Talia looked back, both Al Ghul daughters staring at each other glassily as they were roughly fucked by Batman & Deathstroke in their great chamber.

Back on the other side of the room, Nightwing was struggling. Shiva was methodically fucking his cock, gripping him tightly inside her. Nightwing sweated profusely, the muscles in his neck tight as he tried not to cum. Shiva smiled at him.

"You are good," She said. "Pity I have to make you cum." She reached her hand underneath her and gripped the base of Nightwing's dick; she jerked him quickly as she tightened and loosened her muscles on the head of his dick. Nightwing through his head back and groaned, defeated. As he prepared to cum Shiva lifted herself off his dick and rotated so that she was kneeling by his side. She jerked his cock as he came, his semen shooting up into the air. It splashed on Shiva's hand as she stroked him.

Nightwing's groans were loud and intense. His hips lifted up into the air and he tried to pull away from Shiva. Her grip was tight, however, and she mercilessly stroked him. Nightwing howled, his eyes wide, and as the last of his cum drizzled out of his cock and onto Shiva's hand he passed out from the sensation. Shiva wiped her hand on his black armored pants and went searching for another victim.

Next to them, Ra's Al Ghul was still mercilessly pounding away at Batgirl's pussy while Canary ground herself on the young heroine's face. Canary and Ra's were facing each other, close together, and Ra's was watching Canary's face contort in passion, her eyelids fluttering with each lick of Batgirl's tongue. It was driving Ra's wild.

"When I finish with the girl I am going to have you next," Ra's told Canary. She laughed.

"You're going to cum pretty soon inside her, I'd say," She replied.

It was Ra's Al Ghul's turn to laugh. "I've been perfecting the art of fucking for 600 years," He boasted.

"Yeah, but she's only... you're what, Sweetie, 19?" Canary asked Batgirl. She made a stifled noise to the affirmative, her tongue never stopping on Canary's pussy. Ra's Al Ghul's eyes bulged and he began to subconsciously fuck faster into Batgirl.

"When was the last time you had 19 year-old pussy, Ra's?" Canary asked him. "Doesn't it feel tight around your dick?" Ra's was pounding furiously now, his brow damp with sweat. Canary moaned and pulled down her outfit, her bountiful breasts spilling out of her top. She pushed them together, kneading them in her hands. Ra's couldn't take his eyes off them.

"I... I..." Ra's stuttered before he suddenly groaned heavily. He pulled his cock out of Batgirl as it started to spurt, aiming his cum upwards and towards her mouth. It landed on her chin and lower lip, mixing in with Canary's juices. Batgirl flicked her tongue out and scooped Ra's Al Ghul's cum into her mouth, swallowing it as she continued to eat out Black Canary. Ra's Al Ghul's continued to ejaculate, his cum now landing on the slick fabric of Batgirl's costume between her tits. Canary reached down and swirled her hand in it, spreading it out along her suit.

Ra's groaned, his eyes bulged, and he fell backwards. He tumbled to the ground, landing on his back. His cock still stood straight up as it slowly shrunk, passed out after its ejaculation. Canary leaned forward and formed another 69, this time with Batgirl. She lapped at Batgirl's stretched pussy, tasting the precum Ra's left inside. Both heroines moaned as they tasted each other.

Meanwhile, the Al Ghul's could barely contain themselves as they continued to be ravaged by Batman & Deathstroke. The assassin's assholes had learned to accept their cocks and they were moaning loudly, still looking each other in the eyes as they were fucked.

"It's so... it's so big," Talia stuttered out to her sister. Nyssa tried to smile but it was hard for her to do.

"You never could... oh god... handle a big cock," She said. Deathstroke bottomed out in her asshole, causing Nyssa to cry out.

Both girls fought their bodies, trying to hold on. Nyssa's body was lifted up, being roughly used by Deathstroke. her breasts had popped out of her top and were bouncing with every thrust. She felt something stirring inside her and couldn't comprehend what it was. Too late she realized that Deathstroke was going to make her cum. She looked frantically at her sister as the first wave of her orgasm jolted through her.

"Whoooaaaaaa!!!" Nyssa screamed, her body lifting up. Deathstroke fucked her mercilessly as she came, her body contorting and flopping every which way. Nyssa reached a hand out for her sister but Talia knocked it away. Talia tried to smile as best she could.

"You never could handle a big co-AAAAHHHHH!!!" Talia tried to taunt her sister but couldn't; she had begun to cum herself. She leaned herself forward, taking Tommy with her, as she drove herself into the ground. Tommy put a hand on either side of her head and pumped himself down into her. With her lying flat on the ground her ass was incredibly tight and Tommy grimaced.

Talia's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she moaned low and rhythmically as she came again and again. The last thing she saw before her orgasm knocked her out was her sister lying unconscious on her back. Talia soon joined her in unconsciousness.

Tommy pulled himself out of Talia Al Ghul and rolled onto his back. He was about to get up and see what Black Canary was doing (he missed her pussy) when suddenly Lady Shiva filled his vision. She quickly straddled Tommy and pushed him inside her, causing him to raise his head in a groan.

"I've been waiting for this cock," Shiva said from above him as she bounced on him. Her pussy gripped his dick tightly, tugging on him, and Tommy groaned at the sensation. Shiva smiled and drove herself down on his dick, systematically riding his cock. The assassin seemed to be the only one still in control of herself. Tommy wondered if maybe this was her out of control.

Shiva reached her hand under herself and grabbed Tommy's dick, jerking him. As she did, her pussy contracted and relaxed on the head of his cock. Tommy groaned, realizing that he might cum at any moment. He tried to stop her but she continued, smiling.

"Maybe I'll let you cum inside me," She told him. "I have already raised the perfect child but a back-up plan is never a bad idea."

Tommy didn't know what she was talking about. He couldn't comprehend anything right now. All he could do was moan.

A little ways away, Canary & Batgirl continued their 69. They had rolled while they ate each other, Batgirl now on top. She feasted on the more experience heroine's pussy while Black Canary returned the favor. As Batgirl dined, she felt a hand on her ass. Then she heard a rip as the hole of her suit expanded. She lifted her head and looked behind her, glimpsing the determined face of Deathstroke the Terminator.

Batgirl felt pressure against her asshole. She pushed her face down into Black Canary's snatch as Deathstroke pushed and entered her ass, the head of his dick popping inside her. Batgirl moaned into Black Canary's pussy.