Let's Be Batman Pt. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ," Deathstroke muttered as he felt the tightness of Batgirl's ass surround his dick. He fucked her hard, rough, just as he had done to Nyssa. Batgirl didn't tolerate it like Nyssa, had, though; she relished it, pushing back against Deathstroke's cock. He slipped inside her easily, his cock disappearing entirely inside her. His hips bounced against her ass as he fucked her roughly.

Deathstroke reached forward and grabbed Batgirl by her long blonde hair, pulling her head back. Batgirl's mouth came off Black Canary's pussy and Batgirl's moans became more audible as she savored her rough fucking. Canary stopped eating Batgirl, disappointed that she was no longer getting any in return. She shimmied herself out from under Batgirl and left the two in their throes. Canary crawled towards Tommy.

Tommy didn't notice; he was far too busy being jerked off and fucked at the same time by Lady Shiva. She was smiling widely now, clearly getting off on pleasuring Tommy. She leaned forward to look him in the eye. She spoke in a controlled whisper.

"You are good," She said. "Pity I have to make you cu-Ahh!!!" Shiva's sentence was cut off and her eyes went wide. Tommy & Shiva both looked behind her to see Black Canary smiling. Her middle finger was slipped inside Shiva's ass and she was pumping it in and out.

Shiva, for the first time, was flustered. Her hand fell away from Tommy's dick and she leaned forward more, leaving only the tip of Tommy's cock inside her. Tommy took the initiative and began to fuck upwards into Shiva. She moaned lowly as Tommy & Canary tag-teamed her. Her mouth was quickly filled with Black Canary's fingers from her other hand. She began to pump them inside Shiva's mouth, filling all of her holes. The assassin gasped for breath as she was used.

Tommy redoubled his efforts, pounding his cock up into Shiva. She squealed, completely losing her composure now. The skin on the bottom of her thighs began to redden from the assaulting thrusts Tommy was giving her, and her asshole stretched to fit Canary's finger. Canary was pumping inside her to the 2nd knuckle, bending her finger as she pulled it out to stretch Shiva's asshole. Shiva prepared to cum.

Canary could sense it and she straightened her ring finger against her middle. The 2nd finger popped inside Shiva's ass and she groaned harshly and began to shake. Tommy & Canary both jammed their appendages deep inside Shiva's holes as she came. Shiva shook uncontrollably and screamed, all her usual sereneness vanished. Tommy & Canary resumed violating her unrepentantly, Shiva's moans only intensifying. The assassin, the deadliest woman in the world, whimpered softly and fell to the side and off Tommy's dick. She was out before she hit the ground.

"You like my cock, bitch?" Deathstroke said across the room, his cock roughly penetrating Batgirl. He had let go of her hair and she was on her hands and knees in front of him, taking him willingly.

"I've had bigger," She said, and she began to push herself backwards against Deathstroke's dick. He was surprised by this and almost got knocked backwards. He recovered but was sitting on his haunches now, helpless to stop Batgirl's wild thrusting on his dick. Her head was down and she was moaning loud and high-pitched as she thrusted backwards onto Deathstroke. The mercenary groaned.

Tommy & Canary had traveled back to Deathstroke & Batgirl now. Tommy eagerly positioned himself in front of Batgirl and she took him in her mouth, spit roasted on Deathstroke & Tommy's dicks. He let her do the work. She deepthroated him as she pulled herself of Deathstroke's dick and then reversed, impaling herself on Deathstroke as Tommy's dick came out of her mouth. Deathstroke watched this with surprise.

"You're a dirty little slu-ahh!" He screamed and looked behind him. Canary was there, smiling, her finger slipping inside his asshole. Deathstroke tried to pull her off but he was trapped by Batgirl's thrusting. He was helpless.

And, for reasons Deathstroke had never even come close to considering, he liked it. He soon breathed heavily and realized he was going to cum. Canary reached around him and pulled his dick out of Batgirl, stroking it softly. With a whine Deathstroke began to cum. He shot his load on Batgirl's ass; as she felt his wetness hit her Batgirl moaned on Tommy's dick and shook her ass. Deathstroke's streams left thick ropes on Batgirl's bare ass before falling onto her ripped costume. With a pitiable sigh Deathstroke fell to the side, Canary's finger falling out of his ass, and he fell into a deep sleep.

There were three still standing: Batgirl, Canary & Tommy. Canary clambered over on her knees and pulled Batgirl up, Tommy's dick falling out of her mouth. Canary kissed the heroine passionately, tasting each other's juices as well as Tommy's. Canary then pulled Batgirl down with her, Canary falling on her back and Batgirl falling between the older heroine's legs. Batgirl once again sunk her face into Black Canary's wet pussy.

Deep down, Tommy was a little nonplussed; he had hoped to fuck Black Canary now. But the Sex Stuff did its work and Tommy quickly positioned himself behind Batgirl. He ripped her small cape off her back and wiped up Deathstroke's cum. He then tossed it to the side, unknowingly throwing it onto Deathstroke himself. Tommy grabbed Batgirl by the hips and sank himself inside her pussy. He was fucking her as hard as he could within seconds.

The three heroes all moaned seemingly in unison. They formed a centipede, with Batgirl eating Canary as Tommy fucked Batgirl. Tommy watched Batgirl eat his girlfriend's pussy with overwhelming desire. He loved the way Canary gripped a breast tightly as she directed Batgirl's head to the proper place. Her makeup was smeared and her face was pink with desire: she looked ravaged. It made Tommy incredibly horny.

Batgirl, the middle of this hero sandwich, was being overcome by desire. Tommy's dick triggered a memory deep inside her, a memory of her getting used and fucked, and it made her incredibly wet. She moaned deeply into Canary's pussy.

All three of their voices rose in unison. It was Canary who broke first, her Canary Cry filling the air as she began to cum. The sonic dampeners in Batman & Batgirl's suits kept them conscious but it was painful. Or would have been painful, if they weren't so close to cumming already. The sight of Canary cumming, her hips bucking wildly into Batgirl's face, sent Tommy over the edge. His cock filled Batgirl's pussy with cum, wave after wave shooting inside her.

The feeling of both heroes cumming in her sent Batgirl finally over the edge. Her orgasm was violent and wild, spilling out of her. Tommy felt her juices mix with his own as he struggled to stay conscious. All three moaned heavily as they came, and all three felt themselves overwhelmed by their sensations. Tommy & Batgirl fell forward, his dick never leaving her, and they collapsed onto Black Canary. Batgirl's tongue was still hanging out of her mouth, touching a fold of Black Canary's pussy. Canary passed out as well, falling backwards and against the floor. Her hand was still on her breast and her hair hung over her face.

For the first time in a long time inside the great chamber of Ra's Al Ghul, it was silent.

***

All in all, the day was a great one for justice. To not only capture the Great Ra's Al Ghul but also his top lieutenants was an accomplishment that Bruce Wayne had never even considered accomplishing. To capture the most feared mercenary in all the world was a cherry on top.

After their radios had gone silent, Barbara had gotten worried. Fearful of what a victory for Ra's Al Ghul might mean for Gotham, she had called ARGUS and given them the coordinates of the criminal mastermind's lair. They had sent a strike team immediately to storm the chamber. As the hardened military men burst through the door, gas masks on, only one thought crossed their minds.

'What the fuck...?'

None of them knew how to explain what they were witnessing. Bodies were scattered everywhere, all in various states of undress, all of them unconscious. No one could explain why Batman had his cock inside Batgirl, or why the Al Ghul sisters were collapsed on top of each other. They were baffled as to why the greatest criminal of all time was lying flat on his back with his limp dick stuck to his stomach. They had no idea what the fuck.

The soldiers did what most people would do: they tried to ignore it as best they could. They rounded up the criminals, laid the heroes out as best they could, and got the fuck out of there.

As the heroes awoke from their slumber, they too were surprised by how they were dressed. Canary quickly covered herself, pulling her top up, and gave her jacket to Batgirl so that she could cover her exposed pussy & ass. Batman & Nightwing flecked at the drops of cum on their suits, trying to remove them. Huntress rubbed her ass, wondering why she was so sore. They knew why they were exposed, why they had all the signs of having fucked. None of them knew where the criminals were. They had no idea what the fuck.

They did what most people would do: They tried to ignore it as best they could. They rounded up their clothes & gadgets, adjusted themselves as best they could, and got the fuck out of there.