Let's Be Batman Pt. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catwoman kept her hand underneath herself and jerked Tommy slowly. She craned her neck backwards and kissed him.

"Tell me I'm the best fuck you've ever had," Catwoman demanded as their lips separated.

"You're the best fuck I've ever had," Tommy said eagerly. He desperately wanted to fuck her. "Tell me you love my big cock," Tommy demanded in return.

"I love this big fucking cock," Catwoman said, sliding Tommy's dick against the entrance of her pussy as she did so. "Tell me I'm special."

"You're so fucking special," Tommy said, his balls aching. "Tell me you want my cock in that tight little pussy."

Catwoman didn't comply; instead, Catwoman pulled Tommy's dick upwards, away from her pussy. Tommy's eyes shot open in surprise as he felt Catwoman press his dick up against the entrance to her asshole.

"Are you sure?" Tommy asked. Catwoman nodded her head quickly. Tommy took a deep breath and pushed, gradually forcing his way inside.

"Holy fuck," Tommy said in disbelief. He was inside Catwoman's ass. Actually inside. He had dreamed intermittently of this moment for years and constantly ever since he had fucked Poison Ivy's and Harley Quinn's ass but not Cawtoman's. Now he was doing it, actually doing it, and he felt like he was flying.

Catwoman, meanwhile, made a low moan that picked up momentum the further Tommy slid inside her ass. Her hand stayed behind her, gripping Tommy's hips tightly as he thrust them forward. Her eyes were closed and she bit her lip.

Tommy was on his side behind Catwoman, pushing sideways inside her. His dick was coated with her spit and the pussy juices of Jewelee and it slid surprisingly easy inside the cat thief. The feeling was insane; he felt like a supernova, pure light bursting inside him, and it took all of his willpower not to cum.

"Jesus fuck," Catwoman moaned out. She craned her neck once more and kissed Tommy passionately while he fucked her asshole. Her cap had fallen down behind her head and her messy black hair fell in her face as she kissed him. As she pulled away, Tommy could see into her deep blue eyes. They rolled into her head when he thrust himself deeply inside her, his entire cock filling her up.

As Tommy fucked Catwoman, he slowly began to understand her better. She didn't hate him for saying she was an average fuck; she hated that she hadn't been the only one. She wanted Batman to herself and didn't want to share him with anyone. What she wanted was this, the two of them working in concert with each other as equals. She wasn't a woman; she was THE woman.

And she was, even if not with the real Batman. There was no one, not even Black Canary, who made Tommy's cock ache as Catwoman did. He liked to think that the feeling was mutual; he doubted that Catwoman gave herself away to anyone like she did to him. That intimacy was something that you couldn't steal.

Tommy didn't pound Catwoman like he had done before; he fucked her rhythmically, almost softly, enjoying every inch of her. His hand reached around her and cupped her breast, two fingers squeezing her nipple. She groaned and kissed him again, the two of them lost in each other.

Catwoman moved her hand from Tommy's hip to her own, pulling her cheek up and giving Tommy a view of his cock. He watched it disappear inside her perfect ass again and again, the veins on his dick raging. He groaned and pushed his head against Catwoman. His face was full of her dark black hair and he breathed heavily against her neck.

Tommy could feel Catwoman breathing in tun as it picked up its pace. Her moaning became louder and more intense and her leg lifted up into the air and began to shake. Tommy could feel his own orgasm bubbling inside him and he began to moan louder as well. The two of them were on the same wavelength now, both completely in time with each other, and they both sought to bring the other to orgasm.

They ended up cumming at once, Tommy slightly ahead of Catwoman. Tommy yelled as he came, burying his dick inside Catwoman and pumping the cum out of his body. Catwoman felt Tommy's cum inside her and began to cum as well, working her hips on his cock as she orgasmed. The two felt their tensions melt away as they came, their moans creating a symphony in the empty museum. They looked each other in the eye as they came before kissing deeply, moaning into their mouths as they felt the world fall away from them.

As Tommy's dick drained of its cum, he gently pulled himself out of Catwoman's ass. She winced as he pulled his long shaft out of her. The head of his dick popped out of her and twitched involuntarily, somehow still erect. Catwoman let herself drop to the floor and lied on her back, letting Tommy's cum slowly drain out of her and onto the floor. She closed her eyes and smiled just a little bit. She was content.

Tommy had picked himself up off the ground and was trying to dress. He did it clumsily, groggily, his hands refusing to follow his commands. He was spent. He surveyed the scene: Punch & Jewelee lying next to one another, unconscious, and the most famous thief in the world lying at his feet with his cum in her ass. It was hard to process.

Suddenly, Tommy heard a noise. 'Fuck!' He thought. He looked at Catwoman, panicked, and spoke to her quickly.

"I'm sorry," He said, "If I had known you were going to be here I wouldn't have called them."

Catwoman lifted her head softly, glimpsing the flashing red and blue lights that were filling the room. It was the police, here to collect Punch & Jewelee. She laid her head back down, seemingly unconcerned.

"Don't worry about it," She said, "I got what I wanted."

Tommy ran from the museum, exiting just as the police entered. He wondered what Catwoman meant, "Got what I wanted." It took him a long time to realize that she had something more valuable than any gem, any ruby.

She had Batman.

***

Catwoman felt the hood come off her and she blinked at the harsh light. She was confused; she had been arrested in the museum, cuffed, and then suddenly redirected from a paddy wagon. Someone had placed a hood over her head and then directed her in a squad car. Based on the sounds and vibrations she felt in the car she knew they had traveled to the industrial part of town, where there were no police stations. This wasn't standard operating procedure.

She surveyed her surroundings. She was in a large abandoned building that hadn't seen use for years. Dust was everywhere and about half the windows were broken. She was tied to a chair in the middle of the room, the ropes tight just underneath her breasts.

'Definitely not standard operating procedure,' She thought.

Catwoman looked up at her captor. He looked vaguely familiar, although she couldn't place exactly where.

"It's been a while, Catwoman," The man, clad in a patrolman's uniform told her.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I remember your name," She told him laconically.

The man seemed taken aback by this. "Don't remember me?" He said, sounding almost offended. "Maybe you don't because I'm not tied to a chair while you tease my dick."

Catwoman squinted at him. "Oh yeah," She said, chuckling, "You're that Russian guy. Guess Scarecrow didn't come back." Catwoman suddenly frowned, sensing something wasn't right. "...Why are you wearing a cop's uniform?"

"Because I am a cop!" Nick Markin shouted at her. "Or was a cop, until you screwed me over. I was undercover, ready to break the biggest case of my career, and then you come along. Now look at me! I got busted down to patrol, my wife left me, my kid won't talk to me... you ruined my life!"

"Oh," Catwoman said. She seemed remarkably unconcerned. "...Sorry?"

"You bitch!" Nick said, and for a moment Catwoman thought he was going to try to hit her. Try. "I was a good cop! I did everything right! And you took it all away from me!"

"Look, uh, whatever," Catwoman said, "Sorry about all that. But hey, at least you had a good time."

"A good time???" Nick shouted. "A good time??? You left me with the worst set of blue balls I've ever had! I couldn't walk right for 2 days!"

Catwoman tried not to smile. "Oh, right," She said coyly.

"You ruined my life," Nick told her. "You're going to make it up to me and then some." He began to unbuckle his heavy policeman's belt. "You're going to start by doing everything you told me you were going to do before you left me high and dry." The once-good cop reached inside his pants and began to jerk his cock.

"Yeah, no," Catwoman said, tugging at her bonds. "I'm kind of a one-man woman." She could feel the wooden seat through the hole in her catsuit. She sighed as she thought of Batman.

"Not tonight, Bitch," the former Detective said. He pulled out his cock and jerked it openly. "Tonight you're going to... how did you put it... beg me to stop while secretly loving my dick in your asshole?" Nick's cock began to raise as he thought of it.

Catwoman sighed. "Fine," She said with a sense of resignation. "I'll let you do whatever you want to me. It's only fair. But you're going to have to untie me first."

***

A half hour later, Nick Markin was fervently yanking at the rope that had him tied to the chair in the abandoned warehouse. His radio was nearby and he could hear it squawking as the operator demanded to know why he wasn't at the robbery in progress going on in his beat. Nick strained as hard as he could to get free but the ropes held tight.

He looked down at his dick as he struggled, noting that it was somehow raging even harder than before. On the top of his cock was a red lipstick mark in the shape of a kiss. As he looked at it, Nick began to tear up.

"I am so fucking fired," He said softly.

12