Let's Be Batman Pt. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," The mysterious woman moaned while she sucked Tommy's dick. Her eyes were shut tightly, focusing on the dick in her mouth and the finger on her clit. She pulled her hand off Tommy's dick for a moment to yank down on her bustier. Her breasts, now freed, shined from the spit that had slid down them.

Tommy tightened his grip on the White Rabbit's ears. He shoved his dick in her throat and held it there, feeling her muscles convulse around his cock. As he pulled it out, the woman smiled around his dick and furiously pumped her head, taking Tommy's dick in her mouth again and again.

Tommy could hear the woman's moans getting higher and higher, although they were somewhat muffled by the cock in her mouth. Her eyes were open now and her lips were loosened around his dick now. Even with Tommy's cock distracting her, Tommy could tell that the woman was going to cum.

White Rabbit began to hop on her knees, dropping down so her feet touched her ass and then bouncing up so her upper and lower legs were at 90 degrees. She worked her tongue on Tommy's shaft but her mouth was open, no part of her lips touching Tommy's dick. Tommy had to move with White Rabbit to keep his dick in her mouth. Her hand furiously rubbed her pussy.

A great moan escaped White Rabbit's lips as she began to orgasm, her mouth now wide open as she cried out. She had stopped her bouncing and was now stuck, as if struck by rigor mortis. All of her muscles contracted at once, rendering her speechless for a moment, and then they all relaxed at the same time. White Rabbit screamed, muffled by Tommy's dick, and she squeezed one of her large breasts harshly with a hand.

The fact that White Rabbit had orgasmed with his dick in her mouth made Tommy incredibly hot. He knew that he couldn't last long because he had been aching to orgasm all night, so he wanted to make this one count. He debated on where to put his dick next but when he saw White Rabbit's hand come out of her panties and to her other breast, his decision was made.

Tommy pushed White Rabbit backwards lightly, sending her onto her back. His dick fell out of White Rabbit's mouth as she fell backwards. It dripped with spit, falling onto the woman's thigh. Straddling her stomach, Tommy stuck his wet cock between White Rabbit's heaving breasts. The bunny leaned her head forward and spit, lubricating her tits even more. Tommy squeezed White Rabbit's breasts together and began to thrust his hips.

"Oh my GOD," White Rabbit moaned as Tommy fucked her tits. Her hand slithered between Tommy's leg and her stomach, once again returning to her pussy. She began to work herself as Tommy watched his dick with each thrust.

White Rabbit's tits were pillowy and warm. The spit lubricated Tommy's dick enough that he slid between White Rabbit's breasts easily. Tommy squeezed them together as tightly as he could, her large nipples just visible between his fingers.

"Fuck me Batman fuck me Batman fuck me Batman," White Rabbit was saying over and over again as Tommy furiously fucked her tits. The tip of his cock peeked from above her breasts with every push, his head red and engorged.

Gritting his teeth, Tommy readjusted his hands and resumed his vigorous titty-fucking. White Rabbit went wild underneath him, moaning openly now that her mouth had nothing inside it. Tommy could feel her hips lifting underneath him as she pumped them against her hand.

"Please cum on my face, Batman," White Rabbit pleaded between moans. "I deserve to have my pretty face covered in your cum."

Tommy was trying his best to oblige, furiously fucking this strange woman's tits. His balls felt heavy underneath him, overly full from a night's worth of missed opportunities. White Rabbit's was moaning underneath him, seemingly heading towards another quick orgasm. Tommy focused on that, on the fact that this woman was cumming just from being with him, that she wanted his sticky cum on her. Tommy's breathing grew heavier and he once again re-gripped White Rabbit's bountiful breasts with his hands.

White Rabbit had stopped bucking and was now lifting her hips up into the air as far as she could. Tommy had to lean back to keep from being tipped forward. His grip grew slippery and his dick began to come out from between White Rabbit's tits. He was reaching to re-adjust when he suddenly felt himself ready to cum. His dick popped out from between White Rabbit's tits just as he began to cum. Tommy felt White Rabbit's hips collapse to the ground as she began another orgasm as well.

"OH OH OHHH-AHHH!!!" White Rabbit moans of pleasure turned to moans of surprise as Tommy's cock erupted over her. Tommy quickly grabbed his dick, stroking it furiously as he came again and again all over White Rabbit. Splatters landed in her hair, disappearing into the whiteness, while the rest began to almost completely obscure her face. Wave after wave of cum, held in for so long, were granted sweet release from Tommy's balls. It flew onto her pink mask, her pink cheeks, her white skin, everywhere.

"Oh fuck!" White Rabbit moaned out. She couldn't close her mouth due to her own orgasm so cum fell freely inside. It settled in the back of her throat and she held it there before quickly swallowing. Her body was writhing underneath Tommy, shaking against him, and Tommy could barely hold her down while he came.

And cum he did, still going strong when he normally would have stopped. White Rabbit began to laugh as her own orgasm deceased, unable to believe that Tommy could still be cumming. She lifted her head, causing the cum to drip down her face and on to her tits, and began to suck Tommy's cock. He groaned and spasmed as she felt her lips wrap around his head, willing the last few loads into her mouth. Tommy complied, expending the last of his cum and energy into her mouth.

When he was done, White Rabbit fell back to the ground. She lazily began to push more cum into her mouth with her finger. She filled about half her mouth with cum and then showed it to Tommy. Then she swallowed, savoring the cum. She opened her mouth once more to show that she had, indeed, swallowed his cum. Tommy shuddered.

"Thank you, Batman," White Rabbit said. "I've been dreaming of that for a long time."

Tommy smiled, thinking that he had been too. "You're welcome," He told the woman. "But who are you? Are you in league with The Mad Hatter? I need to know where he is."

The woman looked up past through Tommy's cum in confusion. "Who...? Why would I be involved with a 'Mad Hatter?'"

Tommy looked confused in turn. "Because you're, you know, the White Rabbit and he's the Mad Hatter. Like from 'The Adventures of Alice in Wonderland.'"

"Huh?" The woman said. "I just made this costume and name up for tonight."

"Oh," Tommy said. He thought. "...You know, if you wanted me to fuck you, you could have just asked."

White Rabbit smiled. "I know, but this was more fun."

***

Tommy bounded up the steps of the Clocktower, trying as best he could to make it to Canary. He tried to steady the flowers as he took the steps two steps at a time but they bounced here and there, a few petals falling onto the floor. Still in his suit, and without any sort of decorations, Tommy knew his plan hadn't worked out like he had planned. But he still had the flowers, and he still had a special morning for Black Canary planned.

As Tommy neared the door that led to Canary's lair, Tommy could see that a light was on. He swore to himself; Black Canary had beat him here.

'If only I hadn't titty-fucked that girl,' Tommy thought. Oh well; he could still surprise her with his presence and the flowers.

Tommy was just about to open the door when Tommy heard grunting. He panicked, thinking that maybe Canary was being attacked. Violently attacked, from the sound of it. Tommy's hand slowly twisted the knob and then he threw the door open and stepped into the room.

"Di-Canary, are you..." Tommy began to say, when he realized that Canary was not being attacked. The roses in Tommy's hand slowly dipped and then dropped to the floor.

"To-Batman!" Canary said quickly, her head shooting up from the pillow on the bed. She was lying on her back, her legs spread.

And there, nestled between them, was Batwoman.

The two women hurriedly turned towards Tommy on the bed, trying their best to cover themselves. Canary's bustier was pulled down, exposing her breasts, while Batwoman's suit bottoms were lying on the floor. The two covered themselves with pillows while Black Canary tried to explain.

"Baby, it's not what it looks like-" Canary said quickly.

"What... why..." Tommy wasn't exactly sure what to say.

"I'm sorry," Canary said. Her face was red, either from shame or from having her pussy licked. "I didn't mean for this to happen. It's just that, ever since that night with Ra's Al Ghul, I've been realizing that I'm... I'm a lesbian."

Tommy put his hand to his head, slapping it across his forehead. He couldn't process anything right now. Finally, he was able to form one coherent thought.

"You... you cheated on me?" Tommy said softly. Canary's shoulders slunk.

"I can't believe you cheated on me!" Tommy yelled, not appreciating the irony.

"I didn't want to cheat on you, but I met Batwoman when I was kidnapped and one thing led to another and..." Canary looked at Batwoman, who smiled at her. Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm sure you just fell into her pussy," Tommy said acidly. He was coming to his senses now and his senses were angry.

"Calm down, Batman, it's not tha-" Batwoman began to say.

"Oh shut up," Tommy cut her off. "I don't want to hear from you, you... hideoutwrecker!"

"Baby, please," Canary said. "If we can just talk about thi-"

"I thought you loved me," Tommy said. Now he was sad. "You told me you loved me."

"I do... I think," Canary said. "I just don't love dick."

Tommy hung his head sadly. Despite Canary's protests, he walked towards the door. His hand touched the knob and hung there. Tommy turned and asked Black Canary one last question.

"...Can I watch?" He asked.

Canary looked at him and then Batwoman, who shrugged her shoulders. Canary weighed her answer carefully.

"Fine, but you have to stand in the corner," She said.

12