Let's Be Batman Pt. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who...?" Batgirl said. Her limbs were slowly coming back to her but she was having trouble forming words.

"Alice," The Mad Hatter repeated, "My Alice. I'm so glad you've finally come back to Wonderland, my dear. We've all missed you terribly."

Batgirl forced a yawn, stretching her mouth and working her muscles. She tried to form a plan.

As she did, she took a look around the room. It was fairly small, with only one chair (the one she was currently sitting in) and... a pole?

"Huh," Batgirl said to herself. She'd never been in a champagne room before.

The Mad Hatter reached out and ran his hand along Batgirl's face. "You're so beautiful," He said to her. His hand lifted to the side, holding up Batgirl's blonde hair. "So beautiful," Mad Hatter said again.

"Uh... thanks," Batgirl said uncertainly. She wasn't tied down but she didn't think she could take the Mad Hatter in her current condition. She needed to talk him down.

"Mad Hatter," Batgirl said. "Thank you for bringing me back to Wonderland. I missed it so much."

The Mad Hatter seemed taken aback by Batgirl's words. "You... you're not mad at me?" He asked suspiciously.

"Of course not," Batgirl said. "I've always felt so... scared out there in Gotham. I needed someone to protect me."

Mad Hatter's eyes brightened. "I knew it!" He said excitedly. "I knew that if I looked hard enough, I knew that one of you would understand!"

Batgirl lifted her hands, placing them on the sides of the chair. She needed more time to regain her strength.

"How many women did you... search for, Mad Hatter?" She asked. If she could find out where they were.

"Oh, dozens & dozens!" Mad Hatter said, pacing the room. "I thought they were special but they all didn't understand what I was trying to do. Fucking cunts."

Batgirl was surprised; a little bit of Jervis had slipped through the Mad Hatter's facade.

"Did that upset you?" Batgirl asked.

"Oh very much yes," Mad Hatter replied. "I couldn't even look at them. I had to send them away to the dark place."

"The dark place?" Batgirl asked. "Where is that?"

"Why?" Mad Hatter asked in return. "Why do you want to know?"

Batgirl quickly changed the subject. "Let's not worry about that," She replied. She managed to lift herself out of the chair. She ran her hands down her suit, both to adjust herself and to force the Mad Hatter to look at her body. She needn't had bothered based on the way he gawked at her.

"Why don't you tell me more about us?" Batgirl said. She took an uncertain step and faltered, but the Mad Hatter was right at her side to steady her.

"Well," The Mad Hatter replied nervously, "We can do whatever we want. Once I implant you with my mind control chip we'll-"

"Mind control chip?" Batgirl interrupted.

"Well, of course," the Mad Hatter replied. "That way we'll always be thinking the same thing. Doesn't that sound marvelous?"

Batgirl smiled sweetly. "Why yes, that does," She told the haberdasher. He smiled gawkily back at her.

"Once you're implanted, we can do whatever we want!" the Mad Hatter continued. "The world will be ours! And no one ever be able to separate us."

Batgirl gently pushed the Mad Hatter towards the chair she had previously been sitting in. "Oh, that does sound amazing," She told him. She gave him one final shove and he landed in the seat. "But before we do that, is there anything I can do to thank you for rescuing me?"

The Mad Hatter's brow furrowed. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well," Batgirl replied, slowly dropping to her knees, "Maybe I can give you an unbirthday present."

"Oh? Oh!" The Mad Hatter said nervously. He began to get up from the chair.

"Please," Batgirl said, lightly holding the Mad Hatter down with her hand. The Mad Hatter stopped struggling as Batgirl's hand slowly slid down the Mad Hatter's suit. Her hand stopped at his groin and she began to run her hand in circles around it. She found his dick and squeezed it slightly. The Mad Hatter groaned. Batgirl noted that his dick seemed rather like him: small and awkward.

Still, she continued to run her hand along his cock. He had already been hard, his stub at full staff before Batgirl had ever touched him. She began to jerk him softly through his suit. The villain whimpered. Batgirl wondered if he had ever actually been with a woman before.

'...Well, a non-mind controlled woman,' Batgirl thought.

As the Mad Hatter began to sweat, Batgirl stood herself up. She brought her face close to the Mad Hatter's. He couldn't look her in the eye. He was completely at her mercy now, her sexuality proving a much greater mind controlling device than any of the Mad Hatter's gadgets.

"Before we do this," Batgirl said softly, her mouth by the Mad Hatter's ear, "Won't you please tell me where those other women are? I want to tell them what they're missing."

The Mad Hatter wheezed as his cock was stroked through his pants. "They're... they're downstairs. In the base..." He stopped speaking but he had said enough.

Batgirl smiled and thanked the Mad Hatter. Her hand drifted up to the waistband of his suit pants. Her hand slipped inside and began to trail down towards his cock...

"Ungh!!" The Mad Hatter suddenly gesticulated. Batgirl felt a hot, sticky substance spurt onto her hand.

"...Did you just cum?" Batgirl asked the Mad Hatter. He nodded weakly and then apologized.

"Gross," Batgirl said. She pulled her hand out of the Mad Hatter's pants and then wiped his cum on his suit jacket. With a fluid motion, her other hand quickly yanked the hat off the Mad Hatter's head.

"Hey!" He yelled. He reached for his hat but Batgirl, now once again at full strength, easily kicked him over the back of the chair. She leaped and landed on top him, each of her long legs on either side of him.

"But, but..." The Mad Hatter stammered, "I thought you liked me."

"You must be mad," Batgirl replied, before knocking the Mad Hatter unconscious with a heavy stomp to the face.

***

Batgirl exited the champagne room, looking around for the Mad Hatter's henchmen. She found them in the main room of the strip club, all of them holding their rabbit masks in confusion.

"Where are we?" One of the men asked another.

"I... I don't know," The second man replied. "I was at home and then... how much time has passed?"

None of the men seemed to know.

Batgirl passed the former mind-controlled henchmen for a moment, trying to find a path to the basement. As she did, she passed a a closed door.

'Maybe Batwoman's in here,' Batgirl thought to herself. She cautiously opened the door and peeked inside.

"Batwoman...?" Batgirl asked in confusion.

Batwoman raised her head when she heard Batgirl's voice. Batgirl could barely see Batwoman because on her face was a bucketful of cum. Her hair was wild and her make-up was completely gone. Batwoman wiped at her eyes, trying to see the fellow heroine. The two stared at each other in silence for a long time, Batgirl confused and Batwoman mortified.

"...What a strange world we live in," Batgirl finally said to Batwoman.

12