All Comments on 'Let's Go To The Drive In'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More like EEEWWWWW.

Terrible.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Truer than you might think!

Actually enjoyed this...two people who had a lot of fun...and the third...and had some passion of their own! I learned the most about mind blowing sex from the mother of two twins I ended up being with for awhile in college. She was absolutely incredible and such memories. That is a story in itself that maybe I will tell some day. We still keep in touch these many many many years later. There is a difference though...the girls knew about us and arranged it!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are from Up State NY without a doubt..

I grew up near Rochester and your reference to Genny beer.. I was a Genny Cream Ale kind of guy myself and talking about P&C, etc brought back many memories..

Great story btw..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep them coming

Very well written and believable to a point, as always, the frequency of the sex is a bit of a stretch but the story was entertaining and the characters very human. A much better tale than most of the 'huge penis and perfectly proportioned female' stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome story

Don't know if the story is true but I know of Colonie, New York and the Mohawk Drive-In, which sadly is no longer there. Fun trip back through memory lane.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 10 years ago
Amazing story

This story was great, aside from a few grammatical errors. I wish there was a more detailed account of sex with Janice, but I still enjoyed it very much, even up to the bittersweet ending.

William smythWilliam smythover 9 years ago
Truth or fiction?

It's really immaterial.

What's imporant is that this is a very well written 5 star addition to this writers long list of fine efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun Story!

5 Stars!

Loved It.

OscineMajorOscineMajorover 6 years ago
A very good story!

I plan to read more of your stories, if they are as good as this one, I will have to vote you as a "Favorite Author" ! This one has a few typing mistakes, but nothing to detract from a well done story. Perhaps the unusual continuing plot of both mother and daughter add to the story. Thank You

2Sisters2Love2Sisters2Loveabout 4 years ago
Surprise Sex

There's just something about these stories of fucking your girlfriend's mother, that me me cum.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
One Fun Read****

Damn I bet you really enjoyed writing this story!! Because I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger696 months ago

Well that was a very fun read, especially because the characters were, as another commenter suggested, very human. No 12 inch cocks thick as my wrist, no size 44J tits - real people even though they are fictional.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous