Let's Go To The Drive In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Lambert..."

"Mary," she corrected me with a smile and then nodded towards her armpit. "I'm not a hippie either I'm afraid, although if you saw me before my date last night - that was a sight. Waste of time too. Guess I don't vacuum behind the couch unless I have to, if you know what I mean."

I didn't at the time although I eventually figured it out but after I nodded toward her armpit, a deep crater under her skinny arm which looked as creamy as butter, the distance between us shrank as she slid over.

"You aren't afraid of me, are you Jeremy?" Mrs. Lambert cooed as her hand came over and landed directly on her target. "Oooh! You've got a big one don't you?"

"Not really," I managed to say as my dick got bigger from her squeezing, but intimidated was a better description of what I was and to say I was taken aback would have been an understatement.

"Don't be shy," Mary whispered. "What do they say, more than a handful is a waste? Here."

With that Mary Lambert peeled off her t-shirt, exposing breasts that were indeed small and hung down like I guessed they do on a woman in her early fifties, but her nipples were the great part about them. The puffy caps covered the entire ends of the cones, and the nipples that were centered on the plump aureolas were fat and long.

Mary Lambert had to put my hand on her breast for me but after that I managed quite well. Mrs. Lambert didn't quite have a handful but my mitts are a little large. Her breasts were even more pliant that her daughter's but I loved the way they felt as I crudely kneaded the soft flesh while the peg of her nipple dug into my palm.

"Take it out," Mrs. Lambert hissed in my ear before nibbling on it, but after a little fumbling with my pants she gave up and said, "Pull them down."

"Here?" I whispered as I looked back at my snoozing girlfriend. "What about Janice?"

"Take care of her later. Take your fucking cock out for me," I was told as Mary Lambert resumed frantically clawing at my pants like a woman possessed, and when we finally got the jeans and underwear down she looked at my boner like it was a national monument.

"Need it," she muttered as I arched by butt up off the seat so the clothes could get down past my knees, and to make it clear what she wanted she added, "I want your big dick in my cunt."

My response? I came. Not from her dirty talk, which was arousing, but for her grabbing my cock by the base and squeezing. I cried out for her to stop, not even thinking about the baggage in the back seat, but it was too late.

"Damn!" Mrs. Lambert said when the first volley erupted from my cock, and if I wasn't so embarrassed I would have taken pride in that blast reaching her glove compartment, the milky string hanging there like an ornament as she dutifully kept jerking me until I was done cumming.

"Sorry," I managed.

"Me too," she replied as she kept milking my deflating dick. "You'll get it up again though, won't you?"

"You will," she replied as she knelt as the bench seat and bowed her head into my lap, and as her mouth swallowed me whole and began sucking her daughter made a little snoring sound.

I softly hummed the first part of Brahms Lullaby, louder than I thought because Janice's Mom snorted as she giggled while sucking my dick, but I got serious because it was clear that Mary Lambert was going to suck my dick until it got hard or die trying.

It only took a minute to realize that while I had experienced oral sex a few times, Mrs. Lambert was in another league. Janice's Mom was a true artist, and when she realized that this might take a little time she slowed down and instead of pulling upwards like she was attempting to rip it off me she began to use her skills, never missing a beat as she worked her own shorts off.

As Mrs. Lambert's head bobbed up and down I busied myself by reaching under her and squeezing her hanging lemons, finding out that not only didn't she mind me pulling on her plump nipples, I couldn't seem to do it hard enough to suit her.

My hand moved on as I felt to feel myself re-energizing, pausing to let my fingers stroke her moist armpit and feeling the soft peach fuzz that that had grown since the night before while wondering what Janice's Mom would have looked like with hairy armpits like her daughter.

Moving on, my hand glided over her smooth back and down the crack of her pert little butt, and although it took a little stretching and contorting my hand soon found a very wet and very hairy place.

It felt very wet and very hairy and I hadn't even reached her pussy yet but was rubbing the areas between her holes. Further down, the hair got even thicker and wetter, but by then I was hard again and as she had made perfectly clear, Mary Lambert was on a mission.

"Fuck me," she muttered as she climbed around athletically until she was straddling me.

Mrs. Lambert did give a peek towards the back seat, but by the look in her eyes I'm not sure whether it would have mattered or not because she looked deranged as she reached down and shoved my stiff prong into her pussy.

Her head was hitting the roof so she leaned forward a bit, placing her hands on the back of the seat behind me while my cock slowly tore into a pussy that was as tight as it was wet.

"Damn, you're big," she grunted into my ear while starting to to grin herself into me, and as she impaled herself with me I decided it was a good thing I had cum before because I would have never lasted past entry.

Even as it was I had to grit my teeth as Mrs. Lambert bounced in my lap with only our stifled breathing and the movement of the seat while she fucked me. Fucking me was what she did because all I could do was sit there and hold onto her little hangers, since they were flapping around with my help.

She came just as Jackie Gleason was declaring, "Nobody, and I mean NOBODY makes Sheriff Buford T. Justice look like a possum's pecker," and as her pussy clamped around my dick even harder I lost control so we came together, with Mrs. Lambert leaving a reminder on my collarbone with her teeth.

"Oh how I needed that," Janice's Mom declared while reaching back to where the cooler was a grabbing a beer.

"Ooh, you kinky boy!" she giggled when I stuck out of my tongue and licked her armpit which was right in my face. "Bet you don't do that to Janice."

She was wrong about that but I was too drained to argue, so after Mary got the beer she climbed off my and shared the brew with me. After a while the second movie ended and when Mrs. Lambert suggested we go the snack bar before the last movie started I accepted the offer.

Getting dressed again, we joined the rest of the dwindling herd to pick out what was left of the junk food. We got a couple sodas since the beer was now gone thanks to Janice, and her Mom grabbed a hot dog. I believe she just bought it so she could eat it provocatively in front of me.

"Yours is bigger," Mrs Lambert said as we stood outside and watched the intermission on the big screen as it showed delicious looking food, in other words nothing like they actually served there.

"Ouch," I said as she took a big bite, and she smiled as she chewed.

"Know who you look like?" Mrs. Lambert asked, and before I could suggest David or Shaun Cassidy she answered her own question. "You look like somebody who just got screwed."

I winced because she said it so loud a couple of guy walking past us heard it but Mrs. Lambert brushed it off.

"I probably look like hell myself," she threw in.

"No, you look fine," I said and while she did look a lot more the worse for wear than she had, she looked sexy to me in her rumpled way.

"You were good. How about me? Was I as good as Janice?" she asked hopefully. "I don't care. Just curious, and you can be honest."

"I wouldn't tell you even if you weren't her Mom," was my blunt reply before admitting, "If you want to know the truth though, we haven't done it, at least not yet that is. Not for lack of trying on my part."

"I guess she must really be a virgin then, because she likes you a lot," Mrs. Lambert responded. "So you're not the type that kisses and tells? Not going to run home and tell everybody how you fucked your girlfriend's mother?"

"Not my style," I said, because while I did have a dear friend that we shared everything with, telling the world my exploits wasn't my thing, especially since I had so few of them to begin with.

"In that case, you deserve a reward for being to gallant," Mrs. Lambert declared, and after she polished off her hot dog and washed it down with soda she led me back to the car.

After checking on her little girl she looked around and proceeded to lead me back to the woods at the rear of the drive-in.

"Hard and fast," Mary declared after finding my already hard and ready, and when she dropped her shorts and bent over while standing on a little rise in the ground, I discovered that our heights were now perfect.

Like the captain at the helm of a ship, I stood there with my hands on her skinny lips while taking her from the rear. She wanted hard and fast and I tried to give it to her that way, even though I suspect it could never get too hard or fast for her.

This was the way she liked it, I would learn over time. Very little foreplay and no lovey-dovey syrupy stuff either. She would rather have rough sex that anything approaching lovemaking. She was demanding and liked things her way. Maybe that was what scared off her husband but I wasn't going to marry her, I just wanted to fuck her.

I got her to cum again back in the woods, although the real winners were the bugs that ate the crap out of us in the brief time we were bare-assed back there, but it was worth it for me and must have been good for her too because after we got back to the car to catch the rest of the third movie Mrs. Lambert had her hand on my lap.

"In the mood for another go?" she asked, and while the idea appealed to me I sensed from whatever could be made out of what we had watched of 'Grand Theft Auto' that the end was near and sure enough, a few minutes later the screen went blank and the lights lit up the lot.

"Oh well," Mrs. Lambert said. "Let's get the birthday girl home."

The birthday girl, now 18 years and one day old, was still out cold when we got to the Lambert residence and while we felt guilty to have to wake her up there was little choice. Anybody who ever tried to herd a drunk up stairs in into a house knows what a chore that is, and Janice added another challenge.

"What? Where? We going to the movies?" was her first speech as we hauled her out of the back seat, and her next announcement was, "Don't feel good."

With that Janice unloaded a half of a cake and a couple quarts of beer onto her lawn and her sneakers, so after she was done throwing up I felt obligated to help her Mom get her in the house and to bed.

To my surprise when we got her to the bed I was enlisted to help undress her, and after we stripped her down I got to see Janice totally naked for the first time.

"Not a bad body," Mrs. Lambert opined as she poked her daughter in the ribs. "If she ever loses the baby fat she would look incredible."

"She's cute," I agreed as we examined the girl like she was a piece of steak.

"I don't know where she got those from though," she added while pointing to her breasts which looked enormous even with her on her back. "Sure as hell not from me, but I know where she got that from."

"That" referred to Janice's pubic hair which filled the delta between her thighs, and while I had felt it I had never seen it before.

"I like it," I said, revealing a bit of myself to Mrs. Lambert, and after I did she pointed to the swirl of hair under Janice's arm and asked me whether I had anything to do with that, and I sheepishly pleaded guilty.

"I suspected as much because after she started going out with you I figured she would go back to shaving again but she didn't."

"Kind of like her the way she is."

"Don't apologize," she had after we put a sheet over Janice and left the room. "Nothing wrong with that."

"Guess I better get going," I said out in the hall.

"Does that mean if I let the hair under my arms grow you'd stop by to see me some time?" Mrs. Lambert asked with a giggle.

"Hey uh - I mean - well," I stuttered, wanting to say I didn't care if she shaved or not if I could have the kind of fun that night had been full off.

"How are you going to get home?" Mrs. Lambert asked, and I suddenly remembered that I had a dead van outside.

"Oh yeah. Well, it's not that far," I reasoned, figuring that it might be about 2 miles, but Mrs. Lambert had a better idea.

"Stay here," she suggested. "I'll take you home in the morning. You could call home and tell your folks but..."

It was almost 2 in the morning so a phone call would be scarier than my absence which probably wasn't even noticed since I kept late hours.

"You have an extra bedroom?" I asked, and after Janice's Mom shook her head I suggested I sleep on the couch or something.

"No," she said while pointing to a room with a big bed that had to be hers. "I already know you can fuck in a car and in the woods, but I want to find out if you can make me cum in a bed. Okay?"

The answer was obvious, but before bedtime I was told it was time to for us to take a shower because we were very fragrant with the scent of sweat and sex.

"Save water," I was told after I stripped down and Mrs. Lambert threw my clothes behind the hamper and joined me behind the curtain.

"I forgot to lock the door," Mrs. Lambert informed me but when I offered to home out and fix that she shook her head and held onto me. "If Janice comes in just stay quiet."

We lathered each other up and as Mary scrubbed my cock it swelled in her hand. She commented that she must be good at washing if I could get it up after seeing her in the light.

"I like the way you look," I said honestly and when she cast a dubious glance I me I insisted it was true and added the obvious. "Not saying it just to get in your pants or anything."

"Guess not, not at this point," she admitted after letting go of my cock so she could scrub my balls.

It was true. I had just seen my girlfriend naked for the first time, and Mrs. Lambert was about three times her age. I could see the flaws and signs of age clearly in the harsh bathroom lighting; the little drooping breasts, her almost painfully slender frame and her slightly soft stomach but I didn't care because I really liked the woman.

Okay, I did love those incredible auroelas that were almost her entire breasts, and her bush was incredibly soft and thick too, but she was fun to be around. Like one of the guys almost, only with female parts, and I had enjoyed talking with her even without the sex. Oh yes - the sex.

We almost had it in the shower but suddenly we heard some bumping outside the curtain. It was Janice making like a pool ball ricocheting from wall to wall on her way to the toilet.

"You okay honey?" Mrs. Lambert asked as she peeked out at her daughter.

"I think I'm drunk," Janice said who took a loud piss before flushing and staggering out and back to bed, leaving us to briefly deal with the sudden change of water temperature.

"Feeling guilty?" Mrs. Lambert asked as we rinsed off.

"Kinda," I admitted.

"Me too," she said. "Know what's a good cure for the guilts?"

"Beer?" I suggested.

"That too but fucking is better. Fucking, unless you would rather just... oooh!" she cried out when I put my hand in her wet bush. "Let's get dried off."

We stepped out of the shower and after hurriedly drying raced into her bedroom and after she made sure the door was locked proceeded to jump into my arms like we were lovers separated by decades instead of seconds.

I had thought she was an animal before but behind that locked door she was positively feral, scratching and clawing and chewing on my lower lip while whispering the dirtiest stuff I ever heard coming from a woman.

I didn't know what to make of it but Mrs. Lambert made it clear she didn't want me to stand there meekly and take what she was giving, she wanted to be on the receiving end.

"Come on Jeremy, don't be a fucking pussy," she snarled into my ear while grabbing my nuts in her fist. "I like it rough. Don't treat me like I'm breakable because I'm not. I bend but don't break, so make up your mind. Are you a boy or a man?"

She was trying to get my goat, and she did to an extent. Enough so that I grabbed her by the back of the hair and told her to shut her fucking mouth and then threw her on the bed so hard she bounced a little.

I was only playing but I was afraid I might have gone too far, but by fears were groundless.

"That's all you got big boy?" she said, mocking me while giving me a look that seemed to say - hey we're only playing, and then spread her legs to show me how far down the hair grew before adding. "Put my skull through the fucking headboard."

Her skull ended up at the headboard by the time it was over, her legs wrapped around my butt after about four minutes of sex so rough that I was stunned at how much I enjoyed it.

"Damn that was good," Mrs. Lambert sighed as we unlocked at looked up at the ceiling. "Times like this make me sorry I quit smoking."

"I've got a joint in my pocket," I said but then cringed when I remembered who I was talking to.

"Go get it," Mrs. Lambert said. "This is 1978 not 1878. Things have changed, and I give up. You can call me Mrs. Lambert."

"Sorry," I said after realizing that I kept forgetting she was Mary.

"It's okay. Besides, it adds a dirty element to this, you know?" she opined. "Like I'm a dirty old bag seducing boys, so call me Mrs. Lambert if you want - and don't Bogart that joint."

"Okay," I said, choking on the smoke will passing it over.

"Think about what you'll tell your grandchildren someday," Mary said as we smoked. "You can say that back in 1978 I was dating this girl with gigantic hooters and instead of doing her I ended up fucking her old lady all night while drinking and smoking dope with her."

"On second thought," she concluded. "If you marry Janice and the grand-kids are mine don't tell them that."

"Okay," I agreed, although there was no chance that I was going to marry Janice.

"You like it in the ass Jeremy?" Mary asked as we finished the joint, and when I made a face she laughed and added, "I mean giving, not taking it you clown."

"I don't know. Never did it," I told her, and then added that there was a whole lot I hadn't done and ended up telling her my life story.

"I'm the third?"

"Second girl actually. The only girl and me did it twice," I said without mentioning names.

"I'm a girl? That sounds nice. You'd never know it because you're good. You might like anal," she suggested. "Your cock is long but not too thick so I would like it too. Let me know if you want to try it sometime and I'll do some gardening back there."

"Gardening?" I asked in confusion.

"Weeding the forest you know?" Mrs. Lambert explained, and even rolled over and got on all fours to show me that the hair grew right up the crack to her anus which was buried in the jungle. "Shave it so you can find the hole."

"No," I said as I put my hand in the furry crack and rubbed around.

"Oh that's right. You like hair," Mary said as she plopped back down.

"I'm weird."

"I used to get candle wax dripped on me by a guy I dated when I was young," Mrs. Lambert confessed. "That's weird, and getting dried wax out of your pubic hair is no fun either. You're weird but harmless."

With that we killed the night light and went to sleep with my mind filled with that vision of Mrs. Lambert anus.

I woke up with a start, not sure of where I was and feeling like I hadn't been asleep for long. That feeling was justified because only about an hour had passed. Mrs. Lambert was awake and claimed it was my fault.