Let's Go To The Drive In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your dick was poking at me," she had of the organ that was semi-erect and covered with some kind of lubricant, and as her hand slid up and down the length of my organ she asked whether I had been thinking about in while I was dreaming.

"Actually I was," I admitted and then after she asked for specifics I told her I was think about her furry bottom.

"Furry bottom? Tell it like it is Jeremy," she said with a smile.

"I was think of your hairy asshole and what it would feel like to stick my cock in it."

"That's better!" she cackled. "Although you should have embellished it more, like I want to stick my big dick up you ass."

"It's not that big," I said as I tried to will it to get harder.

"Bigger than my husband's," she blurted out. "Not that I gave a damn about that but not only did he turn into a one-and-done man he started sticking it into other women. I probably seem like a pig to you but I never cheated. Not once. call this making up for lost time. I confess to being a slut now."

"You're not a slut," I said.

"You have to be really hard," Mrs. Lambert said, and it took a second to figure out that she was referring to my cock. "It's a tiny hole and you need to be really stiff. Think I might have worn this big boy out with our three times."

"Four if you could the one that ended up on your dashboard."

"That's right," Mrs. Lambert said. "Have to remember to clean that up."

"I did - when you went to the bathroom."

"Good boy. Your Mom brought you up right."

"Always had to clean up after myself," I responded, although Mom probably never thought that would include cleaning semen off of a glove compartment. "I do want to - stick my big cock into your asshole. Just give me a minute."

"Take your time babe, because I could play with this all night. It's beautiful. I like circumsized ones better, and the head of yours is shaped so nicely," she said, and after a minute or so she said. "Roll over - get onto your hands and knees. That's it. Love the view."

"Ahh!" I sighed as I felt Mrs. Lambert use her greased hand to play with my balls while milking my cock like I was a cow, and then when the hand that was on my balls slid up the crack of my ass my whole body shivered.

"So cute. All pink and puckered like a newborn babe," Mary said as I felt her slick finger rubbing my anus, and then she said, "I'm betting nobody has ever done this to you before."

"AH!" I sighed louder as I felt her finger poke into my ass.

"No, I meant this," Mrs. Lambert responded and with that the rather pleasant finger left my anus, only to be followed by something else wet and even more pleasant.

"OMIGOD!" I groaned when after I felt her face press into the crack of my ass, something else dipped into my puckered ring, and she of course was right about this being new.

The combination of Mary's tongue poking into my asshole and her fist yanking on my cock like a savage had me hard in no time, and in fact I almost popped my load onto the sheets before managing to squirm away.

The experience of kneeling behind Janice's mother while she presented her ass to me with her face in the pillow and her hands spreading her ass cheeks was so great that even before I slid my greased prong into the furry ring it would be over too soon to suit me.

Her cavity was so tight and warm as I glided my dick all the way into my first ass that I tired not to look down at what I was doing, but the problem was that once I started moving in and out of Mary's ass in a steady rhythm she took her hands off her ass and got on all fours.

We had gotten positioned - intentionally on Mrs. Lambert's part I would later learn - so that I could see us in the dresser's mirror despite the room only lit by a night light. We could see each other, because Mary looked up at our reflection and our eyes met.

She looked so hot to me, which was strange in a way because it wasn't that flattering a position for her to me in. On her hands and knees like she was, Mrs. Lambert's breasts really became hangers, the long skinny tubes dangling down and flopping around as I thrust into her, and the harder I drilled myself into her the more they flew around.

I soon leaned over and reached down and cupped the titties as my orgasm built up inside of me, and I was roughly milking her little udders as I came, finally collapsing on top of the woman after I filled her bowels with my cum.

"Thanks for saving me," Mary said after we uncoupled, and when I asked her what she meant she explained. "The way my tits were flying around before you grabbed them I was slapping myself silly. They didn't always look like this. Not too long ago they stuck out straight."

"I like them the way they are," I responded.

"I love looking while I'm getting fucked," Mary added. "You looked so cute back there with your fuck face on while you tore my asshole up. Maybe some afternoon you can come back so we can watch ourselves again."

"Really?" I said.

"Sure, although you might not like it much when you're sober."

"I'm not drunk," I insisted and proceeded to tell Mrs. Lambert that all she had to do was say the word and I would come back.

"The word," she replied, and with that we went to sleep.

I woke up as the sun came up and after I got dressed went out to the couch and made it look like I had been there all along. Good thing too because Janice woke up not long after, looking like you do when you have a night like she had.

"Sorry I conked out," she mumbled. "Maybe we can have a real birthday party tonight - If you get your van fixed. Not going to go through that again."

"It wasn't so bad. I had a blast," I assured her in the understatement of the decade, and after my friend got my fuck truck going I took Janice out that night.

We had sex twice that night, both times in the back of the van, and that was a good thing that it was dark because otherwise Janice would have seen the bites and claw marks your mother gave me the night before.

How was it? If it hadn't been for the night before I would have thought it was great, but in comparison it was just okay. Despite all of her physical advantages, her Mom was way sexier to me.

Our second coupling was better than the first, even though we were in the driveway of her house, or maybe it was BECAUSE of where we were. In my mind I wondered whether Janice's Mom was watching us from inside the house, and as it turned out...

"That van was rockin'," Mrs. Lambert explained the next morning when she called me on the phone. "Got me so horny that I almost came knocking, but instead I fingered myself while imaging it was me you were fucking."

"That would have been interesting," I suggested, referring both to her joining us and to get to watch her playing with herself.

"So, Janice is working at Price Chopper until 9 tonight," Mrs. Lambert reminded me. "So if you're interested?"

Of course I was interested, not only that time put all the other times that summer that one of us called the other. It was exhausting trying to keep the Lambert ladies satisfied but I did my best.

Even after I went off to college and Janice and I had broken it off, I kept meeting up with her Mom every time I came home for holidays in motels, her house and the van, and even kept it up into the next summer when it all came to a screeching halt.

Janice was supposed to be working but she had gotten fired from her job for coming in late again, which only make the experience of her coming home and seeing me and her Mom in bed fucking like animals even worse.

It didn't help that Janice appeared in the doorway the moment her mother was screaming something along the lines of, "Rip up my asshole with that horse cock you motherfucker!" while I had a fistful of her scalp, pulling her head back so she could see us better in the mirror.

Mary didn't notice that her daughter had appeared in the doorway, and she thought I had cum when my deflating dick slipped out of her butt. She started to badger me about cumming too fast when I explained that I lost my erection when I saw Janice standing there.

"Oh shit!" Mary muttered as the front door slammed. "Like she could hate me more."

"Let me try to take care of it," I said, having lost interest in sex momentarily because while I wasn't seeing Janice and only considered her a friend, I couldn't imagine what she was feeling.

Amazingly, after I caught up with Janice in the town park where she was crying, I did manage to make up some total BS that she actually bought a little bit.

"It was my fault," I explained as I managed to get tears to form in my eyes. "I went to your house to see you because I missed you so much, and the more I talked to your Mom the more I kept thinking of you. She had a couple of drinks in here because she's so lonely too, and I guess I took advantage of her."

Ridiculous to the extreme, but I guess if you want to believe something you can suspend logic, so while Janice never fully forgave her mother they did manage to co-exist after all of that.

I paid the price for it all because Janice then thought that after hearing that story I still wanted to be with her, so I did feel obligated to go out with her a few times before I went back to school but the relationship petered out and then mercifully died for the last time.

My affair with Mary Lambert ended then too, and while I knew that it was inevitable that it would end it still stung because she was something else. Not the most beautiful of the small circle of women I had experiences with over the years, but as far as a sex partner she was the best, not to mention that she was a funny and crazy lady.

***

Mary Lambert died recently. She had married somebody around her age, retired and moved to Florida. Her new husband died not long after they went down there, proving that she was still tough to keep up with.

We had kept in touch with each other, exchanging Christmas cards and more recently e-mails, and was happy that she was in good health right up to the end. Janice is married with three grown children and still lives in the town we grew up in.

Occasionally our paths cross and while we're still friendly and all, I sense that whenever she sees me she remembers walking in to her Mom's bedroom and catching us going at it. As for me, when I see Janice I remember most that night at the drive-in and I suspect I always will.

***

thank you for reading