Let's Watch a Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,145 Followers

"Fuck you! Get out!" I shouted.

"She doesn't have to go anywhere, she's our guest," Todd said, the others all nodding in agreement.

"Fuck all of you then!" I said, running up the stairs, slamming my dorm room door behind me.

Tonya stayed downstairs with the guys for a while longer doing who knows what. I broke up with her that day. She ended up dating Greg, the blow job virgin. She became a regular fixture around the dorm, entertaining the guys with gang-bangs every now and then. I never took part in them, it pissed me off that she'd become such a slut and I wanted nothing to do with her.

But, I must say, I had never celebrated Nude Day before this day and never would again.

Tonya, on the other hand, was seen naked a lot around the dorm, proclaiming every day to be Nude Day.

*

Thank you for taking the time to read my Nude Day Contest entry and please vote and comment on my story. I took a break from writing for a year but have been encouraged to write again. I'd love to hear from you with thoughts, suggestion and comments. I love writing these little stories, most are true, this one is not.

Thank you again.

dave110256
dave110256
1,145 Followers
12