Letters to Beth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should come in Daddy, it's awesome!" I purred at him as I stroked backwards at the surface of the water. I knew it was showing him pretty much everything and I loved it. He stood there for ages, just watching me move around in the water. I twisted and turned and made sure that he got an eyeful of pretty much every inch of my body.

Then I begged him to get in the water with me. I could see the conflict in his face, but in the end he caved! He pulled his shirt off and walked toward the pool. He was about to jump in but I yelled at him and told him that clothes weren't allowed. That stopped him right at the edge. I just kept telling him over and over, "No clothes Daddy, the water is too nice without them."

I watched, amazed as he undid the button of his shorts and dropped them to the ground. His cock was semi-stiff but before I could take a good look he jumped into the water.

There I was, swimming naked in the pool with my Dad, all those stories feeding me ideas that had no place in my mind and yet were dominating it. All I could think was that his cock was floating around in the water and so was my pussy. There was literally only water between them. The water might have been wet, but it was getting some serious competition from how turned on I was.

I'm sober now, but I was drunk then. I think I'm glad with it worked that way, because like, I don't regret a thing. I sucked his cock Beth. Shit, just writing that freaks me out.

It wasn't like I just straight out sucked him. It took some coaxing. I didn't like just say, "Daddy, I want to suck you," either. There was lots of crazy flirting. We were in the pool for like an hour before it happened. We swam around and I teased him just by being close. I didn't touch him, but I went really really close. Fuck Beth, you have no idea how erotic it was just swimming near him, knowing that he had all those stories on his computer, knowing that every time my body nearly touched his he was probably thinking about fucking me, about sliding his rock hard cock into my pussy or my mouth. I wanted it.

It was kind of a surprise to me, as silly as that sounds. I was surprised to realise that I really really wanted it. It took an hour, but in the end, I grabbed his cock. It was just after we'd been really close to each other. I'd swum between his legs, floated as close as possible without touching him. We were facing each other and he was saying something to me, but I can't remember what he said because at that point I held him in my hand. He was hard, but I swear the instant my hand closed around him he got even harder. He twitched and stiffened. Without even really thinking about exactly what it was I was doing, I started stroking him. It was slow, what with the resistance of the water and all, but I could feel the skin moving over the hard shaft beneath.

Only then did I say, "Do you want me to suck you Daddy?" I could hardly believe I'd said it. I was looking him right in the face when I asked him. I can't pretend to understand everything that must have gone through his mind, but lust was clearly part of it. He said no of course. I ignored and pushed him.

"I know you want me to Daddy. I've read the stories on your computer. All those stories about Daddies and Daughters doing crazy things, fucking and sucking the cocks that put them in their Mummy's tummies. I want to suck the cock that made me Daddy."

Seriously, it's probably not word for word and I have no idea where the fuck it all came from, but I actually said something like that.

In the end I pushed him toward the edge of the pool, his cock in my hand the whole time. He kept resisting and I started to worry that it was all done and that I'd horribly embarrassed myself in a way that I would never ever live down. I thought he was getting out of the pool.

"Daddddyyyyyy," I whined.

It turned out he wasn't getting out of the pool. He had like just climbed up onto the side. He turned around and there it was. He was sitting on the edge of the pool, legs spread and his hard cock was pointing to the sky. It was beautiful. I don't mean metaphorically or anything. My dad has a beautiful cock. It kind of fascinated me and rather than just suck it straight into my gob, I studied it. He's circumcised and the head is just a bit bigger than the first part of the shaft. I can still picture the way it glistened by the dim light of the pool. The shaft itself arched nicely. It doesn't curve a lot, but just enough so that it arched up toward the sky. The colouring was mostly consistent but a little bit paler below the head for about an inch. And there were veins of course. Nice thick, blue veins that I just wanted to run my tongue along. So I did. I wrapped my right hand around the base of his shaft (my fingers just met) right down near his balls and I licked my way up and down those lovely veins. Daddy gasped. I looked up at him and grinned. Then before either of us could change our minds, I sucked him into my mouth. I stood in the pool between his legs, pulled his cock down a little and dropped my mouth over him. His skin was wet from the pool and he tasted like pool water, but I was in heaven. His skin was so smooth on my tongue. I held him with my mouth for a bit and squeezed with my hand. I sucked slowly up until I felt the head at my lips and pulled on it a little with them before sliding back down.

I kept at it, not going full on porno, sloppy throat-stuffing head, but slow, seductive, just-enjoy-it head. Daddy moaned and groaned . Sometimes he'd look at me, sometimes when I'd teased him a bit more he'd throw his head back and look at the sky. Sometimes he just closed his eyes. I know he enjoyed it though. My jaw started to get tired after a while and I wanted to finish him off. Part of me wanted to get out of the pool and jump him, but I was worried that if I stopped he might decide we'd gone too far and stop me. So I kept sucking him, but started working my hand on his shaft more actively. As I pumped more vigorously, I could feel him start to thrust at me more.

He was nice enough to warn me that he was going to cum and I had to make a quick decision whether to spit, swallow or wank him all over my tits. I know what you're thinking and you'll be pleased to know that I did indeed swallow. (God, how wrong is it that I was excited by it and that I know you'll actually think it was right for me to swallow my Dad's cum?!!)

I looked up at him from the pool when he'd finished and as I wiped some cum from my chin said, "Happy New Year Daddy!" I can't even describe the look on his face.

Before either of us could say anymore, there was some noise from inside the house and we both froze in panic! I hid down behind the drop from the pool edge to the water and Dad just sat like a stunned mullet on the side of the pool. Luckily no-one came outside. Dad grabbed his clothes and muttered something about having to talk and that I needed to get my ass in bed before he scrambled off.

I waited just a bit longer, then climbed out and quickly pulled my dress on before going to bed myself.

So there you have it. I sucked my Dad's cock. I haven't seen him today and don't know how it will go when I do see him, but I can tell you I want to do it again. It was so fucking awesome.

Write soon.

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

5th January 2016

Dear Beth,

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

I know you're desperate to know what's happened since New Year's. There's something about four emails a day for four days that gives it away! I guess I should put you out of your misery.

Absolutely nothing has happened.

Just kidding. As if nothing would have happened. Can you imagine? I just suck the cum from Dad's cock and that's it? No discussion, no more action, no regret? No way. Okay, so I know you're already reading this and probably skipping ahead and not even caring what I am babbling on about right now, so I'll put you out of your misery.

I didn't really see Dad until near dinner time. I'd been hung over and slept in and he and Mum apparently cleaned the whole house and then went off to wish Grandma a Happy New Year at the nursing home (I feel both guilty and glad that I didn't have to go along for that. That place just creeps me out. It doesn't help that Grandma doesn't really know who I am anymore. I think that's what really freaks me out) - anyway I digress and you don't want me talking about stuff that serious).

So like dinner comes around and I finally see Dad and he's with Mum so we do the obligatory Happy New Year hugs and kisses thing (though nothing like the night before). Mum apologised to me for getting so fucked up that she didn't even see in the New Year and gave me a stern warning about the dangers of alcohol using herself as an example (Like it's not something she does with regularity!). That's Mum for you, never missing an opportunity to point out a learning experience haha. I helped her with dinner while Dad watched television. Dorkus (remember him, my brother, Gerry that for some weird reason you think is kind of cool) was in his room and Peter had gone to visit some old girlfriend. So anyway (do I say that like a lot? I think I do. Oh well, suck it, if I write it you have to read it haha) the four of us had dinner all normal-like even though the whole time all I can think about is the fact that not even a whole day earlier I'd given Dad a blow job. Every now and then our eyes would meet and something would pass between us, but I couldn't work it out. Was the conversation going to be bad when we finally had it? Or would it go where I wanted it to?

Mum begged off to bed early after dinner, claiming that she was still a little delicate from the night before and Dorkus told us that there was some online gaming tournament that he was playing in that meant we probably wouldn't see him for the rest of the night.

I nearly clapped out loud, but instead asked Dad if he wanted to watch a movie with me. He said yes, but then asked Mum if she minded if he didn't come to bed straight away. She told him to stay up, that she'd be asleep in about a millisecond anyway.

Dad was all like, "if you're sure, maybe I should come tuck you in." Mum just waved him off and told him not to be silly.

So Dad and I ended up on the couch. I started searching Netflix for something to watch and Dad says, "So, about last night.'

For a second I seriously thought about telling him that I was so pissed that I had no memory after midnight, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"What about it?" I asked all innocent-like.

"It was wrong, it shouldn't have happened."

"You sound just like one of your stories Daddy and you know what happens in them."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, in your stories, when two family members have sex, one of them always tries to tell the other one that its wrong and they shouldn't do it. They say they were caught in a weak moment, that they know it was wrong, they regret it, that it can't happen again. Then they go ahead and do it anyway. So let's cut through all that bullshit."

"Nikki!" he says all shocked and stuff.

"What?"

"Just well; the first part is right. It is wrong."

"Yeah, but what if I like wrong Daddy? You gave me that diary. Just after reading that story about the girl whose Daddy reads about all her sexual exploits and then fucks her. I know you've been looking at me. I like it. I want you Daddy, I want to be your special girl." I totally put my hand on his cock when I said that and he was rock hard.

(I blame you for this by the way, All your encouragement and crazy suggestions!)

He still protested, but he didn't move my hand. I moved quickly so that I was on my knees in front of him.

"Please Daddy, I want to suck your pretty cock," I told him.

"My what?" he laughed, kind of stunned.

"Your pretty cock. It's beautiful. I love the way it curves, the shape of the helmet, the size of it, the veins that run up and down, it's beautiful." He just stared at me kind of dumbstruck and I grabbed his pants and started trying to rip them off him. "Let me see him Daddy, I know he likes me."

I was just saying crazy shit by then, desperate to get his pants off him. I honestly thought that he wasn't going to let me, but just when I was about to give up his hips lifted a little and his pants slipped down further. It was just the extra bit I needed. I tugged them down and he sprang up against his boxers. I didn't bother taking them off him, I reached in through the fly and pulled his cock out instead. Then I knelt in front of him and started pointing out all the little things I liked about his cock. By the time I'd finished doing that to him there was a tiny little pool of pre-come sitting in the slit at the end of it. I looked him in the eye, poked my tongue out and licked it. He moaned and I closed my mouth over the head and started sucking him again, just like I had by the pool. I worked him long and slow, relishing the feel of his stiffness in my mouth.

When I felt him thrust at me, I worked him harder and sucked until he exploded. I swallowed it all again.

"Do you like me being your special girl Daddy?" I asked him from the floor.

"I do Nikki, I really do," he replied. "But I don't think this should continue."

"Daddy," I protested. "We just went through all this. Just shush and we can watch the rest of the movie together."

I moved back up onto the couch and laid my head on his thigh and watched the movie. After clearly not knowing where to put his hand for a while he rested it on my hip. I could feel the heat of his hand. I was so content laying there like that. Near the end of the movie I realised something though. He hadn't touched me anywhere, well, intimate if you know what I mean. Even though we'd been totally naked in the pool together and I'd now sucked him off twice, he hadn't touched me. I wanted him to. So I took his hand and slid it over my tit and held it there. I swear his whole body stiffened when he realised what I'd done. He kind of half went to move it away, but I held firm and even squeezed a bit. After a minute he relaxed and I even felt him squeeze my tit himself. I put my hand on his cock and he was nice and hard again. I sucked it while we watched the last of the movie.

When it was finished he told me that he needed to go to bed.

"Only if I get a goodnight kiss Daddy," I said to him and pouted for effect. He leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"That's not a good night kiss!" I complained. I jumped onto his lap and kissed him properly. I jammed my tongue into his mouth and kissed him hard. I could feel his cock against my shorts. I didn't even think about what I was doing, I just ground down hard on it because it felt good. He tried to stop kissing me, but I didn't let him. I just kept kissing until I was so fucking horny I would have happily fucked anyone that walked into the room.

Eventually he stopped me, insisting that he really did need to go to bed. I was straddled across his thighs and before he could make me move, I pulled my t-shirt off. That stopped him. My bra quickly followed because I wanted to feel his hands on my tits properly, not through all the padding I was wearing. His eyes were glued to my chest.

"Like them Daddy?" I asked, squeezing them right in front of him. "They're not very big."

"They're gorgeous," he told me.

"Touch them Daddy. Feel my little tits."

He did. He reached up and put a hand on each one. They felt so good. They're not soft little boy hands, they're hard, callused man-hands! There was something about how rough they felt on my smooth little tits Beth. I can see why Mum always comments on how it takes a tradie to really make a woman of a lady.

He played with them for quite a long time and I just squirmed in his lap. My panties were totally soaked and I wouldn't have been surprised if I'd soaked through to his pants as well.

"Suck them Daddy," I pleaded. I tell you, my nipples ached so much. I needed them sucked. He did it too. He put his rough right hand around me and guided me forward until he could suck my nipple into his mouth. He sucked it hard and deep at first, then backed off a bit and flicked his tongue across my tight nipple. He switched and went back and forth. It was so fucking good Beth. He had me moaning and squirming.

And then he just stopped. He like completely lifted me off him with hardly any effort and then just kind of plonked me on the couch!

"Goodnight Nikki," He said and walked away before I could snare him again. I wanted to scream in frustration.

Instead I went to my room and fucked myself with that hairbrush (you know the one - the one we called Derek haha). And now I'm writing this to you. That's all there is for now, but like, that should totally be enough! Fuck, I can't believe I'm even telling you this.

I'll let you know when there's more to write.

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

8th January 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

Okay, I know you're hanging out for this. I have to tell you, the fact that you say you masturbate every time you get one of these is a massive turn on. I have to admit that by the time I've finished writing to you I've been totally soaked and I know for sure that I'll masturbate when I finish this one just because I know you will when you read it! Happy fingers, happy pussies!

Anyway, so what's happened since the last time that I wrote? Well not as much as I'd hoped, but probably enough to keep you happy. Dad had to go back to work which meant that opportunity was limited and the first two nights he went to bed with Mum the same as he normally would. Then last night he said that he had a heap of work to do and so Mum went off to bed without him. I used the excuse that I'm on holidays to stay up and catch up on Pretty Little Liars on Netflix (not that I was really watching it, I was like totally looking for an excuse/opportunity to do something with Dad.)

Eventually I gave up on waiting for him and decided to make my own move. I poured a drink and took it into him. I didn't knock, I just walked in. He nearly jumped out of his skin. I know why too. He was totally looking at porn and wanking!

"Hey Daddy, I thought you might like a drink, but maybe you'd prefer it if I had one?" I said to him when I realised what he was doing.

"Nikki, I was just, well."

"Masturbating," I finished for him with a giggle. "It's okay Daddy, I don't mind. Would you like me to help? I could do it for you while you keep looking at all those pictures that you like."

He tried to back out of any such thing and get his pants back on, but I just walked over and climbed in under his desk.

"Go on Daddy, keep looking, just let me take care of things down here." We had a quiet little argument, but I won on the basis that I wanted to be doing it, that I would scream my tits off if he tried to get me out from under the desk and because he was so hard that it was pretty bloody clear that he actually wanted to do it.

So he took his pants off completely and sat on the edge of his chair with his legs spread and his rock hard cock sticking out in front of him. At first I just gave him a gentle hand-job and took my time admiring his pretty cock again. The only problem that I had was that I couldn't see what pictures he was looking at. I stepped things up a bit after a few minutes and sucked him. There was something so sexy about the way he would moan when I took him deep in my mouth. I could tell he was trying to be quiet, but every now and then when I sucked him just right he'd let one slip. My pussy reacted every time. I wanted more.. Like, as much fun as it was and all, I didn't just want to blow him and have it left at that. I needed more. I was so fucking horny. I sucked him nice and deep and then wormed my way out from under the desk. I was wearing a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt (I'd ditched my bra as soon as Mum went to bed).