Letters to Beth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad asked if I was okay and I just told him that I needed to see what he was looking at. He'd given up any sense of resistance by then, so he let me look. It was a young teen model that looked suspiciously like me. There were a whole series of pictures of her in a pair of pink cotton panties. The last ones showed off a wet spot on her crotch.

"Do you like girls in their panties Daddy?" I asked him.

"Yes I do," he admitted.

"Would you like to see mine? They're yellow." I saw him swallow and then he just nodded yes. I jumped happily and then pulled my yoga pants down. I started to just rip them off, but then realised that I should probably tease him at least a little bit and so slowed down. I turned around as I peeled them down my legs and made sure that he got a long slow look as I took them off. I finally kicked them off and then presented myself to him. I pulled my bikini panties tight against my pussy, knowing that I was already wet. He was mesmerised.

"Maybe I should be dressed like her Daddy?" I suggested to him, drawing his attention back to the girl on the screen who didn't have anything other than her panties on. "Would you like that?"

"I think that would be lovely," he replied. It was like the first time that he'd really agreed without any sort of resistance. It felt like butterflies took off in my stomach. I pulled my t-shirt off over my head and before I even had to suggest it, he reached out and fondled my little tits. I still love how good his rough hands feel on them. It's so fucking manly. Even thinking about it now I'm getting really wet. God, I have to keep rubbing myself just telling you this. Anyway, I moved closer and straddled his lap, facing him. His cock was trapped under me and I ground my panties against it. Dad was thrusting back at me and he started to suck on my nipples.

"Fuck yes Daddy, that feels so good. I hope you can feel how wet my panties are. Your cock is getting me soaked," I told him.

"Show me," he said. It wasn't a question, it was like a demand. I tell you, the authority in his voice, the demand, the fact that he wanted it. Well damn, it was awesome. I stood up and pushed his keyboard out the way and sat on the edge of his desk. I put a foot on each of his knees and spread mine wide. We both looked down at the crotch of my underwear and there was totally a massive wet patch there. I rubbed it with my fingers and moaned. Then I slipped my fingers inside and rubbed them on my pussy until they were wet too. I pulled my hand out and showed Daddy.

"See how wet they are?" I sucked them right in front of him. I think he nearly lost it. "Want to feel them Daddy?"

He stood up. I wasn't sure what he was going to do, but he didn't leave me wondering long. he stepped in close to me and pressed his cock against the crotch of my panties. He pushed hard like he was going to fuck me, but of course the panties were in the way. We both moaned.

"Let me take them off," I suggested. I tell you my heart was going like a billion beats a second when I said it. I can't say it came out as the loudest thing I've ever said.

"Leave them on Nikki," he replied and rubbed his cock against them. It was such a fucking tease. He grabbed my panties and I thought he was actually going to take them off, but he just like pulled one leg up a bit and slid his cock inside them and against my skin. It ran along over my mound and under the material and he grabbed my hips and started thrusting like he was fucking my panties. It was kind of weird, but really hot as well. I just wished that he'd been thrusting inside me. He kept at it for a bit. Sometimes he groped my tit pretty roughly, but mostly just watched his cock move inside my panties. Then all of a sudden he demanded that I turn over. He pulled me from the desk and turned me around. His hand pushed me down over his computer desk and I felt his cock push up against me from behind. Instead of sliding in against my mound again though, he slid in up between my butt cheeks. I could totally feel his pre-come between my butt cheeks! I've never done anal, but I tell you what, if he'd told me that he was going to fuck my ass last night I would have let him! Instead he fucked my panties.

He came in them! He thrust and thrust and then I heard him groan and felt a warm flood over my ass. Fuck it was hot. He pulled his cock out when he was spent and wiped them on the outside of my panties. Then he slapped my butt and sent me to bed! Like with his cum all through my panties. I grabbed my t-shirt and yoga pants and ran upstairs to my bedroom. I pulled my panties off and used them to masturbate. Fuck Beth, it was the most intense orgasm I've ever had! And of course I had to tell you straight away!

Love Nikki. Xxx