Letters to Nicole 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "Why thank you, sir! Would we be able to work without any further, Um... additional 'duties'?"

Mark chuckled and leaned forward, "This restaurant comes first, girls, everything else is extra-curricular."

"I'll say this, Mr. Mark Bradley, if you're as passionate at fucking as you are when I watch you run this restaurant, I believe we're going to have a fun time!"

"Nancy, you put your all into our fun time together, and I promise you won't be disappointed. May I make one other point though? This is NOT about fulfilling any kind of financial obligation; I hope this is about the three of us having some fun. The way you girls work, I think you'll make your money for college."

Felecia looked so mature as she added, "Don't worry, Mr. Bradley, Nance and I take our sex VERY seriously!" Even Mark laughed at that one!

"Okay then," Dani will be out of town for the next week; what if you girls come over on Saturday night around 6:00." He handed us both a slip of paper. "These are the directions to my house; my cell phone number is on it as well. We'll have dinner too; but I wouldn't plan on eating too much!"

Good thing we were working hard that week, Nicole. If I had had time to think about it, I might have stressed. It felt a whole lot like some kind of tryout and I didn't like that feeling. Yet there we were after work on Friday discussing what we should wear. I decided on my cutest sandals and tight blue jeans. Then I put on a white cotton tank with no bra. Looking in the mirror, my hair was flowing freely around my shoulders...I loved this look! Felecia wore a white, clingy mini-skirt with a purple bandeau top. She was braless as well and later on I found out...no panties! Mmm...we pinched each other's nipples lightly to see what the total effect would be! You can only imagine; we were fucking hot!

She pulled the car away from the curb while I took out the directions. "Nance, there's something we haven't really discussed."

"What's that, Love?"

"I'm cheating on Teddy, and I'm doing it for money; God, that sounds so sleazy!"

"That's because it IS sleazy, silly girl! But at this point, I'm not sure we can get out of it."

Felecia glanced at me "You want to hear something crazy? I don't want to get out of it; I want to go there and completely lose myself in the fun. I wouldn't feel this way, except you're going with me!"

God, Nicole, I so loved her! "So, you're saying we should go there...and try to make it the most fun we've ever had!"

"Yep, you ready?"

"I was border-line disturbed with this whole thing, sweetie...until just now! When you put it this way, I can easily make our fun first...and the sleaziness second! It's sex...with you...I'll love it!

We were stopped at a light and Felecia leaned over to kiss me; her lips and tongue lingered on mine for a moment, so much so that a car behind us had to beep the horn to get us going. "I love you, Nance...I'll never have another friend like you!" All I could do was lay my hand on her thigh and squeeze it gently.

Five minutes later Felecia slowed the car and began watching mailboxes. "Here it is," she declared, turning the car down a 100 yard driveway.

"Wow, look at this!" In front of us was a huge, low-slung ranch house on a four or five acre lot. God, Felecia, if we weren't a little late, I would like to spend some time outside here."

Mark answered the door quickly and we stepped inside. It was really nice in there; the atmosphere reeked of a woman's touch. It had great lighting, soft tones, comfortable looking furniture, and hardwood floors. Smiling at Mark I said, "I love Dani's taste; it's beautiful in here!"

"Dani's really good at these things. I let her do what she wants. She likes our guests to 'make-theirselves-ta-home' as she would say. And DAMN, girls, you look great yourselves! Shit!

"Thank you," Felecia added with a grin. "And you can tell Dani I love her house too! I'd way rather you fucked us in this place than some shitty bachelor pad!"

Mark laughed, "I'm not sure I ever had a 'bachelor-pad,' but if you're referring to what my college apartment looked like, then I would agree with you. I often needed a shovel to find the bed!" The humor was breaking the ice and Mark led us to the dining room, "I hope you like pasta, I spent hours in the kitchen today!"

"I think you're lying!" I said with a giggle.

"No really, my only problem was that I had to use an Applebee's recipe because I don't know a whole lot about making food for dinner parties. Dani is a wizard in the kitchen as well, too bad she couldn't cook for us!"

We sat down and ate and kept up the light banter. I didn't realize how charming and funny Mark was; I just had never seen him like this. Felecia noticed it too and when he left to fetch the dessert from the kitchen, she turned and said, "God...he's sexy! Did you even realize he was sexy?"

"No, but I agree. Shit, if I had known he was this way, I would have let him do me for the fun of it!" We laughed so hard.

When Mark returned with some fabulous peach ice cream, he said, "Okay, what was that you were laughing about? Were you ladies making fun of my ass as it left the room?"

We giggled some more, and Felecia said, "Yeah, your ass is a deal-breaker; no way I can fuck a guy with that saggy-baggy thing!"

I followed her lead, "Who's your tailor, Mark? Or is that your real ass, and your pants are just form-fitting?"

"Hehehe," he chuckled, "I never expected my ass to impress you much. But I do have to admit that when you two walked into the McDonald's, I saw two asses that were VERY impressive!"

"You noticed our asses, huh?" I feigned some surprise here. "What exactly did you like about them?"

"Girls, I know a fine ass when I see one wiggle like yours did. Holy fuck, don't tell me that you're not aware of how they move!"

Nicole, I have always so admired how Felecia takes over a situation. Getting started with our threesome could have been awkward, but not with her! No way!

"Oh Mark, we're so fucking aware of you men!" She got up from her chair and moved directly in front of him, "We might be nineteen, but we know what we can do to a fuckin' dick whenever we feel like it!" She started swaying for him a little and turned around, her ass gyrating slowly. Mark's eyes opened wider and I saw him lick his lips.

I got up also and moved quickly behind him. Putting both hands on his shoulders and massaging them lightly, I whispered in his ear, "See it, Mark? See her sweet ass? I've seen it naked so many times, you know! We've had sex together more times than you can count!"

"Goddddd," I heard Mark breathing kind of raspy. Things were moving fast!

"Watch her, you pervy fuck! Watch what she does for you next!" Felecia kept sliding her hips back and forth and as she did, she slipped her skirt down her ass showing half her crack. I heard Mark moan and so I started lightly kissing the back of his neck and running my hand down his chest. Feeling for his nipples, I pinched at them and right before my eyes I could see his cock growing in his slacks. "You like this huh? You like having your nipples played with just like I do, right? You Fuck! You're gonna get to suck my titties soon, I bet that'll make your dick stand up straight!"

"Ohhh Fucckkk," I heard Mark groaning because Felecia had let her skirt fall to the floor; that perfect ass was just a foot away from his face and it looked so inviting that he reached for her legs outside the knees. She kept her hips moving, but allowed his hands to glide up the sides of her thighs until they reached her tummy and then she turned to face him. Oh God yes, Nicole, she looked so sexy with her pussy peeking at him from underneath as she slid into his lap and put her arms around his neck. Her slightly open mouth moved toward his, her face was taut with arousal, I had seen this look so many times myself because she had kissed me this way! And I was right, Mark and Felecia's kiss was torrid from the get-go! They were sucking at each other's mouths while I whispered and licked at his ears from behind! Fuck! I wanted some of it; so I got on their side and put my lips in there and the kiss turned three-way and fiery hot!

A minute later I felt Mark's right hand feeling up my ass through the jeans, so I spread my legs and let his fingers invade the crotch. My pussy was so completely on fire that I pulled away from the kiss just long enough to rasp out, "Oh Fuckk...I'm pretty wet already, Mr. Mark!" But then Felecia drew my head back into the threeway, and I heard her sharp intake of breath; he must have had a hand between her legs too!

God! That kiss! I'll never forget it! It was so different from some of our other experiences and so raw with passion. Mark stopped working my pussy and when he did, I heard Felecia. Low in her throat those little urgent sounds that signaled an oncoming orgasm began. I broke from the kiss again to watch; Mark had forced her legs open wider and was now finger-fucking her furiously! Felecia's ass was so squirming under his touch, he had to be hitting her spots just right!

I leaned down and hissed in his ear, "Do her, you fuck...make her cum!" Then I added, "Stop for a second and look at her titties!" Mark pulled away from the kiss breathing heavily.

Reaching for Felecia's top, I yanked it roughly down to her navel and those beautiful boobs quivered into view. Her chest was heaving with passion and her tits were bouncing just a little because of his hand assault on her cunt. Mark's eyes widened when he saw them...and when I grabbed her right tit and began to flick at the nipple with my tongue I heard him groan loudly!

"Oh Goddd, you fucking, little hottie! Fuckin' suck it, you bitch!" he urged me.

I sucked the nipple into my mouth just as Felecia announced, "Ohhh Unhhh, yeah...FUCK! It's cumminggg!" I grabbed at her other nipple just as the first orgasm slammed into her center! She jerked and shivered and groaned and yelped. Mark's two fingers were still sawing away in her and he took her left nipple in his mouth and started working it! I knew Felecia would cum again right away from that and sure enough, fifteen seconds later she gurgled, "Ohhh Fuuccckkk...omgggg...yesssss!" She came hard again, and as she did her nipple popped loudly out of my mouth!

"You're so fucking hot, Felecia!" said Mark as he slid his fingers out of her.

Felecia smiled, albeit a little weakly, "Mmm...Ya think?" She took a deep breath, "You haven't seen anything yet! Mark!"

He turned to me then. I still had my tank top on and my own nipples were poking hard through the material. "You look ready, Nance...you need a turn?"

"Oh God, yes! I need to cum bad!" I whipped my top up to my armpits and reached out for both of them, slipping my hands around their necks and pulling them directly onto one tit each. "Mmm, c'mon...suck these you dirty fucks!" They quickly took my tit-flesh deep into their mouths, their tongues circled and sucked my teats and it wasn't real long until I was crying out! "Ohhh yeahhh...Oh, my Goddd, Yessss...suck 'em...ohhhh!"

Felecia stopped for a moment, unbuttoned my jeans, slid them and my panties to my ankles, and then she grabbed Mark's hand and pushed it between my legs. "Go on, Mark...finger her like you did me, that was amazing!" She took the nipple between her thumb and forefinger and started wrenching it; then she stood and buried her tongue in my mouth!

Mark was still sucking my boob, but when I felt his middle finger begin circling my clit, a lightning bolt exploded in me. "Ohhh Myy Goddd...yeahhh!" This wasn't going to take long, I could tell! His hand was taking charge of my cunt and I could already feel the release building in my legs! I'm not sure how many fingers he used, two or three...but he pushed them deeply inside me four or five times, then frigged me. My pussy was spasming, my nipples were on fire, and Felecia's tongue was fighting hard with mine. I could barely breathe...but here it came! That orgasm tore through my pussy so fucking hard, my scream was inside Felecia's mouth!

"You girls are really something! Your wet little cunts need lots of sex, huh?"

"Shut up!" I said playfully, still feeling the tremors rippling through my twat. "Help me, Felecia!" We pushed Mark back in his chair until the back of his head was resting on the dining room table and his ass was right on the front edge of the chair. "Let's get his pants off, Sweetie, I hope that dick of his can handle us!"

Felecia undid his belt and dragged his slacks off completely. When his cock sprang free we both giggled. He was a bit on the small side (maybe five inches) but God, was he ever hard! The circumcised head was glistening purple, and when Felecia grabbed it at its base and sucked the head into her mouth, Mark let out a guttural "Ohhhhoooooooo!" His ass clenched as her mouth and lips glided up and down the shaft. She was an expert and quickly found his sensitive spots. I leaned over his chest and started playing with his nipples and whispering in his ear again, "Good huh? She sucks cock so gooooooood, Mmmmm!" Mark was moaning non-stop as her head bobbed up and down on his hard-on! He obviously loved having his nipples played with too!

I needed more also so I said to him, "Suck my pussy, Okay? C'mon...do it!" I climbed up on top of his chest and straddled his head with my hands and knees on the table. Mark opened his mouth and started eating me out like 'Oh My Shit'!" Looking back, Felecia was in a fit of cock-sucking or something...she was so into it! I wanted to say something to her, but was too aroused right then to speak! Mark was tonguing my clit really hard and I was grinding on his mouth with a lot of my weight, almost smothering him! "Oh yesss...," I managed to groan as his tongue flayed my clit! "Ohhh, YESSSSSS!" And I came again! And then again!!

Rolling gingerly off the table, I noticed Felecia had slowed down a bit. I think it was because she didn't want Mark to cum too fast. He was looking down at her and it was obvious he was getting close. He was muttering non-stop through clenched lips, "Oh God, Ohh Godd, Ohhh Goddd!" I dropped to my knees next to Felecia and started licking the other side of his shaft. Just the sight of that made him so saucer-eyed I couldn't help but giggle!

So I held his erection up and put my lips and tongue on one side of his cock, and Felecia put hers on the other side and we started fucking his shaft with our mouths. Mark almost shouted, "Ohhh FUUUCCCKKKK!!!!" as this technique forced his dick to the brink! He was so close to cumming that he started thrusting up and down with his hips until, with a final, "SHITTTTT!!!" he blew his load up and all over our hair! Mmmm... I kept tickling his balls with my fingers, Nicole; Wow...I just wanted the orgasm to continue for as long as it could! His dick was after-shocking with smaller spasms while he laid in the chair, his eyes were covered with his hand!

Felecia got up and began kissing him softly again. I was down below kissing his balls and licking his softening dick clean. Pausing for a second, Felecia asked him, "How was that? You feel pretty good now?" Mark looked down at me. I had half his sac in my mouth and was gently rolling one of his balls around with my tongue. I had his limp cock in my left hand but I could feel it slowly hardening.

All of a sudden he stood up and offered me his hand. Helping me to my feet he declared, "Follow me!" and off he went. The bedroom was lit by several large candles, and the comforter had been pulled back. Mark sat on the edge of the bed, held out both hands and asked, "Would you ladies come over here, please?" We came over and both took one of his hands. "I swear girls, if that was all we did tonight, I'd be satisfied. So...if you want to, you could leave now. I gotta say, Dani has no chance with you two!"

We both smiled at that, and I wasn't surprised when Felecia said, We're not finished with you yet, Mark! Can't we stay a while? You haven't even fucked our pussies yet; don't you want to put your dick in our cunts!"

Mark grinned, "I was hoping you'd say that; I just didn't want to take advantage of you!"

"You just don't know us very well, Mr. Bradley," I offered. "And just so you can see how much we like our fun, we're going to grant you a request, what would you like to do first right now?"

"Wow! Nice! I know what I want already!" Mark dropped our hands and immediately started fondling our bottoms. "God, I love your asses; you girls might want to consider slightly tighter pants at the restaurant! Hahaha...I'm kidding, of course, but your tip totals might go a bit higher!"

I would have laughed at that, but Mark's fingers had penetrated my ass crack and he was massaging my anus with one finger. Mmm...I was squirming with lust again, and from the look on Felecia's face, he had to be fingering her ass as well!

"Kiss, girls, Mmm...I wanna see you kiss again!" His hands just slid up our backs and he kind of pushed us together.

Felecia looked at me; her eyebrow cocked at a cute angle, "I remember my first kiss with Nancy, Mark. It was just about a year ago and I was the first girl she'd ever had." Felecia drew me close and our lips touched tenderly. The kiss was draggy and sensual and so arousing. Felecia turned us a little so Mark could get a good look. "Do you like this?" she said to him. She kissed me again and immediately her tongue pushed deeply inside my mouth and I sucked it in with a moan.

"Fuck!" I heard him hiss. "Oh Godd...that's so fucking amazing to watch! Have you girls ever seen yourselves doing that?"

I ignored that remark and let my fingers slip into Felecia's ass-crack. Her tits were pressing into mine and her mound was angling for my pubic bone. I heard Mark gasp when we started humping our pussies together. We kept that up for maybe thirty seconds and then very quickly the kissing stopped and Felecia grasped the sides of my boobs, squeezing the flesh and pushing them together. Her tongue flicked hummingbird fast over the hardened nipples and I could only moan louder!

Mark was beside himself. His dick was steel-hard again and he was trying to say something but was so turned on I think his throat was frozen. Finally he managed to say, "Fuuucckk, girl...Goddd...suck her tits! C'mon, suck 'em for me!"

So Felecia started aggressively sucking them just the way I like it. Oh God, I could only take her by the side of her head and hold her mouth on my nipple while she drove me crazy with lust. She would suck each of them in turn...so hard, just trying to pull them off my tit!

She guided me over between Mark's legs; I could feel his hard-on against the side of my knee. Felecia moved over to my left breast and let Mr. Mark have the right one. As if they could read each other's minds, their tongues began swirling around my areola and then lashing my teats. I just threw my head back and groaned. My pussy was being wracked with erotic jolts, and I thought I was going to cum when Felecia started using the tip of her tongue on my nip! I even told her, "Oh Godd...I'm gonnaaa..."

Felecia would have none of that right then. She spun me a little more and sat me down on Mark's hard dick! Her fingers were tugging my nipples as his cock slipped into my wet cunt right to the hilt! Oh, my God, Nicole...I exploded right then and there! The orgasm was so blinding, I think I saw stars. Later, Felecia told me I screamed, "FUCKK!" but I don't remember it!

Mark held me by the hips and started bouncing his cock into me. It took several seconds for me to recover enough to get the rhythm, and then I balanced my hands on his knees and got into the fucking! "Oh, Godddd!!" Mark groaned as his dick sawed into my ravenous twat, "You f..fucking b..bitches are so damnnn..." He couldn't even finish his sentence because I was cumming again...hard! My pussy was clenching and cumming around his pole and I heard Felecia behind him. She was yanking on his nipples and crying into his ear, "Fuck her...you mother-fucker, fuck her pussy so goooood...make her cum againnnn!" I did, Nicole, Woww...it was amazing intense!