Letters to Nicole 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then right away, Felecia was pushing me off Mr. Mark; She sure didn't want him to cum again before she had her turn with his dick! Mark was lying on the bed and ogling us standing there while Felecia whispered in my ear, "I need mine now, but are you finished, Nancy? Do you want some more?"

I knew that my pussy was about done, but I whispered back, "What did you have in mind?"

"I want doggie, but I could eat you at the same time, if you want!"

I laughed and said, "Help me!" We pulled Mark to his feet and I quickly laid down on my back across the mattress. Felecia got down between my legs on her hands and knees. Mark's eyes bugged out and I was giggling at him when Felecia lifted my knees up to my ears and began licking my girl slit from clit to anus. "Mmmm...."

"Fuck! Oh Goddd...you sexy fuck, Felecia!" Mark's voice was choked again. Later, we found out that he expected to have a good time with us, but the intensity of the sex that we were initiating had him completely off-guard! So he stood there...watching one of his servers eat the other's "main dish," and he was stroking himself, almost jacking his hard-on!

Felecia paused and looked at him over her shoulder, "What are you doing?"

"Watching the fun! What else?"

"You dumb shit!" Felecia joked, "Fuck me...c'mon...fuck my pussy...Mmm...c'mon! It's right there in front of you! I want your dick bad!"

Felecia's tongue snaked back into my slit and she flat-tongued my clit! I was watching Mark; he took her by the hips and hammered his cock so deeply into her cunt, Felecia's eyes flew open! Her tongue never left my pink, yet I heard her growl "Ohhhh yessss...FUCCKKK!" He began thrusting hard and Felecia used the motion to tongue-fuck me. He was pulling her ass onto his cock and grunting like an animal.

Felecia sucked my clit hard and flicked it like mad, "Oh goddd," I moaned, "you sweet bitch, do me! Do her, Mark...FUcckkk! Make her cummmm!"

Right at that second my final orgasm tore through my center and ripped me away from her mouth! Mark used the moment to grab her hair and yank her head back. I could hear his thighs slapping into her ass and her eyes and mouth declared she was going to cum like "oh, my, God!"

"Yesss!" She cried out, "Ohh Fuu..uu..ccc..kkk yesss!" His dick forced the orgasm out of her and she shrieked, "Unnggghhhhhhh!!"

Right behind her I heard him, "Ohhhh, Bitch! Youu fucckkin' bitchhesss, Uhhhhh!" and he leaned over the top of her, almost lying on her back and then unloaded into her hot cunt!

Nicole, (just so you know,) while I was typing that, I felt a wave of arousal like nothing ever! I got out my eight inch gel-cock vibe and fucked myself with it...3 times! Whewww...Oh, Goddd!!

This is just too much; I'm going to have to take a break and write some more later. Jason will be home soon; the vibrator was good, but I'm needing some real dick! I'll write the next part of this tomorrow. I'm sure you want to know how it went with Dani, right?

TTYL

Nance