Letters to the Editor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers

With her tits bouncing she held on to the boy who, overcome with excitement quickly lost control and I saw his body stiffen as he shot his cum into my wife's wet cavern. For a second they remained calm and then as the first boy rose from the pool of piss he had been sitting in, with dick still hard my wife turned once again in his direction. Stroking his cock with one hand she spoke to both and smiled waiting for a response – I saw them both hesitantly nod. Another gasp hissed from my lungs and my penis twitched as my wife slowly and deliberately sank down to her knees – and holding the slack dick in one hand held and sucked on the hard one.

She sucked hard, she was impatient to finish the job – and I knew why. Masturbating him as she sucked and licked it wasn't very long before his sperm erupted from the little slit at the end of his cock. I was almost keeping pace with her hand as I too masturbated while I watched. Her tongue came out and gathered up the white thick blobs hanging from his purple helmet. As the seconds passed and both boys were now sexually spent, their dicks quickly becoming flaccid, my wife remained knelt in front of them still holding on to their organs. Now I shouted out loud as I realised what she was waiting for, "Fucking Hell, No! She isn't, surely?" She was – the lustful look on her face said it all!

With a young cock in each hand knelt naked on the now wet tiles of the toilet floor. Adjusting her position she now directed the semi-limp organs toward her face. She smiled, like a child awaiting a candy treat, then her lips parted and her jaw dropped opening her mouth wide. I screeched out loud again as the picture showed a stream of pee spurt steadily from first one penis then the other, into the mouth of my perverted wife. She was beside herself with sexual glee as she directed the piss from her mouth then down on her tits. Her mouth filled to overflowing then as she spit out the yellow pungent smelling liquid she offered her face into the flow. As the force of their bladders diminished to trickles and short pulses I saw her close her mouth around the red ends, though now there was no spitting out. I was not mistaken - she was drinking the last dregs of piss. When she drew her mouth away to show her receiving the golden rain she swallowed and lapped up the final drops. Her enthusiasm was such that once they had completely finished she spent many minutes sucking and licking and hoping for more.

So there you are - that is my story for what it is worth. Some would now report that such a discovery led to an amazing sex life when they joined in their wife's escapades. Alas, I cannot make such a claim – we are no longer together. Only once more I witnessed her excesses when she entered the toilet this time with an older man and after holding his cock whilst he pissed I watched her lean against the washbasin and offer her arse in the air. He fucked her anally and it was very obvious that it was by no means their first time.

It was all too much for me – I left shortly afterwards.

The letter was not signed and the young editor looked thoughtful.

"You see," said his employer, "That's human nature – he seemed to get turned on but yet he couldn't accept his wife would do such a thing. And he realised that she would never honestly give up her interest in kinky sex even if he begged her. She would always be craving it – so he left. There are some very kinky letters in that cabinet – read them to your hearts content – but don't masturbate your self to death!"

The young man laughed – he fully intended to – read them that is.

Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers
12