All Comments on 'Letting Go'

by _V_

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
He bothered to take her home and not straight to a

motel to drop her off, what a stupid smuck. Of course it doesnt matter why she was unfaithful, cheating, lying, adulterous and broke her marriage vows. It only matters that she did and in so doing broke her own marriage vows and puts herself in the unremarkable group of married sluts. Women who need to be removed from the marriage as soon as possible. If she needs a lover let her go to her lover. Despite some thoughts to the contrary a woman can no more love two men or for that matter two people any more than a man can. If nothing else it removes from the marriage, time, emotions, feelings, response, and yes caring. A glass not full no matter how you look at it is not full. A marriage with things "stolen" is not a complete marriage no matter how you try to paint it. A person only has so much time, so many emotions they can handle, so many feelings to give and receive, response that can only be given when the person is fully there, and you cant care equally for two at the same time. Try having a sick child in one place and a loved sick parent in another, someone will forfiet....................... In this case the loving husband for a wifes fling at least and lost love at best. No should not have told him, she should have met him at the airport saying simply I was unfaithful and we need a divorce now, but then that would take an honest woman wouldnt it, one that has morals and ethics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Goody

We have another standard wimp husband who got off listening to his wife tell of her semi-steamy sex. And by gosh he is ready for her to go out and find another man to be unfaithful with.

But he and she are are happy with the outcome and she is ready to do it again so she can tell it again. Nothing different from this category of loving wives wimp husband not present at the act but wants to hear all about it afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautifully Written

What a lovely story with excellent, detailed character study of a sensual woman whose needs she always knew would be awakened-- but only with the right man in the right situation.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Needs be awakened?

Then she should have waited for 'him' while she was single. When you're married the two of you are "ONE". You do not look anymore, period. He is looking for a divorce lawyer, I hope.

_V__V_about 17 years agoAuthor
Few explanations

Hi!

Thanks to all of you for reading my story and leaving a comment.

By the way, English is not my mother tongue, so please bear with all the grammatical errors.

Unfortunately it seems I haven't written my story well enough, because judging by the commentaries, readers got the wrong idea.

First of all, we were never married, yet everyone talks about wife, husband and divorce lawyer. I don't know where you got this idea. Story was posted in Romance section, not in Loving Wives/Husbands.

Secondly, I thought it was obvious that during the period this story takes place in, we were no longer a couple, so she didn't cheat on me. She was already single and free to have sex with anyone she wanted. We were still living under the same roof partly because I didn't had anywhere else to go and partly because I still desperately hoped we would get back together. Pathetic, I know, but I couldn't help it back then. She told me countless times before we are finished, but I refused to accept the fact. I thought this point was made well enough in the story, but obviously it wasn't. Sorry about that.

Her story did help me a lot in regard of realizing it really is over between us.

Also, some readers complain story is cliche. I don't deny that. I didn't write story in order to impress a reader who already read a lot on the subject. I couldn't care less about such a reader. I wrote the story because it is true to the last letter and because it was kind of therapeutic for me to do so (even though events depicted in the story took place years and years ago!).

True, my only real mistake with the story is, that I haven't given any real explanation of why we broke up in the first place. That piece is missing altogether, but I still like to seem it is not so essential. I am sure almost every guy in the world went through the sticky mire of everlasting, lingering pain of being dumped and this is what I wanted to write about. How it came to it doesn't really matter.

Since I can't post here without voting for the story, I gave myself neutral vote of 50% (which is also what editors gave me, so I hope that doesn't count as cheating on votes). If this is still regarded against the rules, then I use this opportunity to apologize in advance and also declare that I leave the destiny of this post (and any other kind of punishment of its author) solely in the merciful hands of Literotica moderators.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous