Letting Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like waking up in a time loop: I was again completely drained and exhausted when I came to. Two strong orgasms in such a short time... I couldn't bear more. He didn't share my opinion, though. He lay down, but not next to me. Instead, he got between my legs! Without uttering a word, he wrapped his arms around my hips and started licking my pussy. It turned out his tongue was even better than his fingers, because I soon got horny again. By this time I couldn't but not to watch his head, lovingly, between my legs and quietly fondle his hair. My god, was he good! This time it took longer, way longer, but he did manage to pull it off yet again – my throat choked the scream of my third orgasm in less than half an hour while he kept licking me.

*

Again, I pictured the scene in my head. By all rules I should be, by now, enormously hurt because Nina was having sex with someone else than me, but strangely enough, I wasn't hurt at all. The only jealousy I felt was that in five years we were together I was unable to do that to her. And this guy – he just met her and gave her the most erotic moments of her life thus far, and all I could do was to listen to it and try to imagine it. In that moment I felt really humble and desperately wanted to become his pupil. I wanted him to teach me his way with fingers...

I also realized that I wasn't hurt or sad by the whole ordeal. It was strange, but picturing it in my head, Nina on the floor, naked, writhing in orgasm after orgasm with a total stranger.... I found the whole idea... appealing! Hurt? Sad? No way! Like her, I was also confused by my own reaction. It went opposite everything that should happen. But I didn't want to waste it by analysing it. The fact was Nina was screwing a stranger, enjoying it thoroughly, and I liked it!

*

By this time I was so exhausted, I was sure I had all the orgasms I will ever need in my life. I was so completely satisfied I was convinced I will never feel a need for sex again. As before, he didn't felt the same way, because when I opened my eyes I saw him getting undressed. Already his cock was out, fully erect. For him, it seems, everything just started, while I was already wasted.

*

"Did you suck his cock?" I asked, hoping fervently that she would say yes. I was already imagining Nina with a stranger's cock in her mouth, working on it, swallowing it, making it cum. This image alone turned me on more than everything else before, and I really, REALLY hoped that's what she had done. At that moment I was aware of the weirdness of my desire and I was relieved by it at the same time. Nina was lost to me, I knew that now, and her story only helped me accept that fact. It being so damn hot only made everything easier. Just, please, say that you sucked his cock, please, please....

"No, I didn't."

"Ah."

I was quite disappointed to hear that, but of course, I couldn't say it out loud. I wondered why she didn't do it and as if on cue, she answered:

"I couldn't bring myself to."

Ah, yes. No hugs, no kisses, no sucking – all the usual symptoms for Nina – she still didn't like the guy THAT much. Based on my experiences with her, oral sex is a sign of ultimate acceptance for her, and that usually takes her a loooong time. So this painter guy wouldn't get any. Perhaps this is why it was so easy for me to accept the fact she had sex with someone else – because she didn't love him. It was just sex. I know someday, somewhere she will love someone, but for the time being, that was not so. In emotional sense, I still hadn't got replaced by someone else. Which was great, because so far I was only able to cope with the idea of her having with somebody else but not loving him. You have to take things slowly, I guess. Still, I could have lived with the fact that she put his cock in her mouth. Too bad she didn't – it was kind of hard to force the image out of mind.

*

I suppose he had to get his share too, so even though I was very tired, I let him mount me. I don't know whether he liked me that much or hadn't got any for a long time (probably both) but he came only after few thrusts.

He was so embarrassed that his face was as red as a tomato.

"Sorry," was all he could muster.

"It's all right," I said and fondled him.

"It will be better next time," he smiled.

"Oh."

When I looked at his cock, I noticed it never went flaccid. He was ready to have another go.

"All right, then," I said and spread my legs again.

"Could I... could I do you from behind? Just lie on the stomach and put your behind up..."

*

Ha! Another proof this was merely a detached kind of sex, not love, even on his part!

*

I turned over, put my pussy up and he immediately entered me. He started thrusting and riding and this time it was obvious he is doing it for his pleasure only. I couldn't blame him. Quite the opposite, in fact. I enjoyed seeing him having his way with me. It was a way to express my gratitude, I suppose. I owed it to him, after all.

As he promised, it really was better this time. It took him a very long time and he just didn't finish. It has taken him so long that I started to get aroused again. I mean, I already was, I just meant to say I started to feel lust again. How could I not – he was pounding me from behind for a very long time and it didn't look like he was about to finish any time soon. He might as well pound me forever.

So I slipped a hand under my heaving body and started to touch my clit. Again waves of pleasure spread inside my body intensifying already intense experience.

*

Nina on the floor, getting fucked from behind, her face sliding up and down the floor, her eyes closed, breathing heavily and loudly, her expression distorted in pleasure, rubbing her clit, aching for her fourth orgasm.

Really, the guy was a masterpiece artist and Nina his muse.

*

My next orgasm wasn't so intense, but it was sweet nevertheless. The sight of me rubbing my clit while his cock was disappearing in my pussy must have driven him off the edge – he finally came.

This time we both fell down the floor, exhausted.

It was, finally, over.

*

"So, what happened next? Did you two have an ongoing affair? Did you two ever do it again?"

"No, nothing like that."

*

After we got dressed, he offered me a place to stay, to live with him. He was quite serious about me being his muse. Was it love or infatuation on his part, I don't know, and I didn't even care. It was neither of those things for me and besides, I didn't want to be anyone's muse – I didn't, and still don't, feel like a muse at all.

He wanted to see me again and somehow I promised to come visit him next morning. It was already late, so I left him and went back to my hotel.

Next morning I packed, checked out of the hotel, boarded a plane and left Yucatan. I think that was for the best. I never saw him again.

***

So, that was the whole story. Quite romantic, methinks and in some way I envied her an experience like that – I don't think I am able to have an experience like that. So tender, soft and warm, without too many words, yet erotic.

Now, I know what you are thinking, dear reader. You are thinking that listening to her story, I got hot and my cock hard and that she, reminiscing, also got horny and that we had a steamy sex that night. I bet you are waiting for its description, starting about... now.

Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, but none of it happened. Yes, I got a hard-on, but not enough to start bothering her for sex. I knew her well enough to know she didn't got horny by telling her story. She told me story because I asked her to and anything more would be a breach of trust she showed to me.

"Are you OK?" her voice came, through dead of the night.

See what I mean? She is concerned if I am hurt by the whole ordeal. In this night of sincerity there was no point but to tell her the truth.

"Yes, I am OK. More than OK in fact. As strange as it may seem to you, I am not hurt. Actually the story was very hot. I liked it and I am glad you've done what you've done. It's an experience worth retelling and most of all, I am glad you could find it in yourself to tell it to me."

I could sense she smiled in the darkness.

I smiled too. Letting go of her has finally started.

Finally!

12