All Comments on 'Letting Go Ch. 03'

by tantepicante

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very emotional chapter but I am so relieved Simon is OK. Grammar and unclear hospital plot line was distracting - "city never failed to disappoint" meaning it always was a disappointment. Maybe a better choice would be the "city never disappoints". "admitted in fatal condition" - fatal means that he was dead and he was discharged not "admitted" when he left the hospital. Not sure about the doctor's rational for Reggie not seeing Simon until he was stable. Where was Simon's family all this time and why did they not tell him about Gina's death? Why could Reggie not see Simon in the hospital after he got the news about Gina's death. As his boyfriend Reggie would be able to emotionally support Simon so this doesn't make too much sense.

I hope you take this as constructive criticism. You are sharing with us a wonderful love story. Those of us who have lost the one we love always hope that we can find true love again. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next chapter in the life of Reggie and Simon.

tantepicantetantepicanteover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for your great feedback! :). I will definitely do a bit more research and spend a greater time editing and rereading future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awww....

So sweet! Time can seem a bit disjointed but practice makes perfect and you have the talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

That was deep and I hope it touches other people the way it touched me. Tears of joy ran down my face as I read this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous