Letting Go Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I got home, I took a quick shower and swallowed some Benedryl and drank warm milk to help me sleep. I kept myself up with worry until I fell asleep at 1am.

***

I waited outside on the sidewalk for Simon to come down from his apartment. After a few minutes, he came jogging down the steps swiftly. He pulled open the door and jumped inside my Lexus. I didn't want to take the pickup because I wanted to look a little more classier than I really was in front of our families. "Shit, is it 11 already?" he questioned frantically.

"No, we're good," I consoled, "its 10:40."

He sighed in relief, "Thank God, I thought we were late."

We were leaving so early because all of us were having lunch at some fancy seafood place called "Poseidon's Garden". It sounded just as posh as my dad. I took a second to look at Simon's attire: he was wearing a sports jacket, a crisp blue polo, well-ironed slacks, and leather shoes. He looked extremely sexy in formal wear, kind of like the mayor's-hot-son kind of sexy. I just wore simple slacks and a polo, but I knew I looked nowhere as good as Simon.

"So, where are we heading?" I asked.

"Annapolis," Simon said.

"Jesus! That's fucking far!" I yelled.

"I know," he said, "but I heard the place is amazing. They have lobster so good, your balls will fall off."

"Well it better be worth it," I chuckled, "because it's an hour and a half away."

We made jokes, played rock music, and had conversations to lighten up the mood because we both knew that we might've be driving into our inevitable deaths.

**

Annapolis is always beautiful in the springtime: the flowers bloom, the sky is clear, the streets are lively, the sea is active and alive with boats and tourists. Simon and I come to Annapolis rarely, but the city never fails to disappoint us.

We drove around the vibrant streets until we reached Poseidon's Garden, a beautiful beach-themed restaurant overlooking the pier. A suited valet parked my car for us. I went up to the booth to pay for the ridiculous fee: $22. "Here's the 22 dollar fee," I said rolling my eyes to the man behind the booth.

"Name?" he asked.

"Richard Harrison."

"Lets see here," he said flipping through a clipboard. I tapped my foot impatiently. Was it this hard to pay for valet? I had somewhere to be.

"Ah," he finally said, "I believe you don't need to pay the fee, someone has already done so for you."

I stood in surprise. Who the hell would pay a $22 valet ticket under my name? "Who paid for me? If a may ask."

"Sylvester Harrison."

I shuddered at his response. I hated hearing my dad's posh name, it reminded me of the uptight, conceited, indifferent man that he was. "Okay, thank you."

We made our way inside quickly, we were 10 minutes late. I could just picture it- my parents and brothers just sitting there awkwardly with his parents and sister.

Once we got inside, we swiftly tried to find the tables. The place was stunning: marble floors, massive aquariums and mock waterfalls. Plants and flowers dotted the walls and ceilings. The place really looked like it would be the garden of a god.

The hostess stopped us abruptly for our names. "Richard Harrison and Simon Gonzales," I replied. It was weird saying Simon's last name, he was the whitest boy alive. But he told me that Davis' dad was a native Mexican, so that made Simon about 1/4 Mexican, but I didn't see it.

"Ah," she said, "you look just like your father! Follow me."

I shuddered at her 'compliment'. I knew she was trying to be nice, but I didn't want to be compared to my father. I've always tried to go against his standards, to rebel against him for being so cold.

We followed her upstairs and she led us to a table full of people barely talking.

I was probably so anxious that it took me a while to register who these people were. I recognized Simon's family, but they were much more dressed-up than I was used to. Sandra had on a red, flowing dress that sparkled with her ruby earrings. Gina was wearing a blue, silk dress that hugged her body and complimented her curled, blond hair and brown eyes. There was a man sitting next to Sandra, a bald, olive-skinned man with a mustache that covered his mouth.

I looked around to see my family, and I had to do a little doubletake to make sure that it was my mine. My two twin brothers, Ronald and Roger were sitting next to each other. They were 9 years older than me, their short hair was a little gray, and their weight and tired eyes basically gave it away that they were dads. They are nearly identical, except for a heart-shaped birthmark next to Roger's left eyebrow. Their children and wives weren't here, which surprised me, because they took them everywhere.

My mom, Carmen, sat opposite of Simon's mom. Her shoulder-length hair was curled, dyed and styled to show off her wrinkling face more. She was wearing a dark emerald dress that just screamed designer and wealth. Her black eyes sank a little into her skull, and her lips were pursed as if she were an Inquisitor sentencing you to death. But she had always been the most supportive of me, she was probably my favorite person of the whole family.

My eyes hesitantly followed the order to the person within closest proximity to me, my dad, Sylvester: his stone-cold blue eyes glowing with conceit and pride, his arched nose and structured face nearly matched mine, his rotten peach-colored lips curled into an emotionless smile. He was wearing a felt, black suit that would probably pay off the cost Simon's apartment for a year or two.

Everyone just stared at me and Simon in silence, and I immediately felt the tension between my family and I, especially my father. I felt like dying. To much of my relief, Sandra said, "Hooray! They're here! Come take a seat boys, we saved you some."

We awkwardly sat between our respective mothers and siblings and just stared at each other in pure agony. We didn't know where to start. Luckily, Simon opened his mouth. "Hello everyone, my name is Simon. I'm happy you could all make it to this lunch. After being Richard's boyfriend for about a year, it was my idea to have our families meet."

I stared at Simon, just begging him in my mind that we ditch this place, go back to my house, and just fuck each other's lights out, because that's all I wanted to do to get rid of the myriad of emotions I was feeling right now. Ronald kicked my foot under the table and smirked at me. I knew what he was thinking, it was probably something like, "Really Reggie? A boyfriend?"

My dad surveyed Simon intently and smirked. I could tell that he hated Simon already, my dad had always hated homosexuals, but he probably hated Simon in particular for dating his youngest son. My mother just stared at the wall with no response.

We sat in painful silence for about a minute. I just wanted the orders to come so everyone had food shoved in their mouths and we had an excuse for the awkward silence we were experiencing. Thankfully, Sandra broke the ice. "Annapolis is such a wonderful place," she said, "the weather is absolutely lovely around this time of year."

She was playing the weather card because everyone didn't know what to talk about, but my mom said something in response, "Yes, I love this city. I grew up here with my father, Ranier. When my sister was still alive with me, we always played hide-and-seek in the beach and lighthouse."

"It mustv'e been a lovely childhood, Mrs. Harrison," Gina said happily. She continued on about her and Simon's childhood experiences in a city not too far from Annapolis. Gina must've been an angel sent from heaven because she kept the conversation alive and smooth until the food came. Everyone had been served either lobster or filet mignon, and a glass of white wine.

Thanks to Gina's charisma and charm, she had everyone interacting in a coherent conversation. We all grew comfortable around the table; talking about your childhood is the one of the easiest ways to connect with people, and that was exactly what we were doing. I felt connected with everyone at the table, except for my father. We avoided talking to each other at all costs.

"How is it being a cafe owner Richard?," Gina asked and winked, "I hear your very successful."

I smiled at her in response. Simon must've talked to her about me beforehand because she was giving me so many chances to show off myself in front of my family.

"Oh it's amazing," I began, "I can really show myself through my food. I enjoy seeing daily and new customers everyday. I love preparing and serving my drinks and dishes and seeing their reactions- that's my favorite part. It's like performance they can eat!"

My brothers and mother surprisingly seemed very interested as I continued on about how much revenue and criticism I brought in through Rosemary. Everyone was listening to me except my dad. He quietly ate his food, yawned, and stared off into the corner once I started talking. I wanted to punch him in the face with all my might, but I contained myself. He was acting like a little child, and I knew I had to be the bigger person. Simon told me about a Greek idiom once, it went like: lions never lose sleep to the opinion of the sheep.

"Rosemary gives me a lot of freedom and time because I usually don't have to be there to run it," I stated, "that's why I have time to date someone as lovely as Simon."

He looked down at his food and blushed a little. His sister and mom said, "Awww," quietly. I knew there were his biggest supporters, and some of the most important women in his life, so I tried my best to exceed their standards. My mom touched my hands and smiled, and my brothers nodded in approval.

It was like everyone was accepting Simon, everyone except my dad; he shook his head lightly and sipped his water. I just had about enough of immature attitude, and unwillingly I lashed out.

"Is there something you need to say, father?" I snapped, "you've been awfully quiet."

"Oh nothing," he replied nonchalantly, "I just never knew my youngest son could disappoint me even further by dating a faggot."

Sandra and Gina lightly gasped and my brothers shook their heads and looked down at their food. What pained me the most was the expression on Simon's face: he winced at the harsh remark of my father and his eyes were a little watery.

"Sylvester! You take that back!" my mother roared in defense, "be a little sane! Could you be any more unprofessional and childish than you are right now?"

"Sorry," he shrugged indifferently, "just saying what needs to be said."

"I hate you," I growled and grabbed Simon's wrist, "lets go Simon, we need to be around more civilized people."

"Wait," he whimpered in response, "I have to pay."

"No, no, it's ok, I've got it," my father said raising out his hand, "don't want this lovely restaurant getting undeserved money from a person like you."

Simon shrunk into my shoulder at his remark and I knew we had to get out immediately. We jogged towards the exit, with Gina, Sandra, and my mom following us.

I took my car keys from the valet man and found my Lexus. Simon was bawling relentlessly. Yet again, he had been victimized by a dad, but a different one.

"Simon," I consoled, "ignore what he said. Everything that came out of his mouth doesn't matter to you. He is an irrelevant person, we don't need his approval."

"How could someone be so heartless?" he cried, "what did I ever do to him?"

My heart sunk in my chest. It hurt like hell to see Simon in this state. "You're better than him, Simon. He's a bastard with a big mouth, that's all, you don't have to tolerate his bullshit. He doesn't know what he's saying. You are the best thing that has ever happened in Maryland. Your family and I are so lucky to have you around."

I continued to soothe him until Gina found us. She got knocked on my window. "Mind if I get in?" she asked.

"Absolutely."

We switched seats so she could face and talk to Simon directly. "Simon, remember what I told you years ago," she said rubbing his back, "I told you about the trials and troubles you would face choosing this lifestyle. The risks are much greater for gays, sadly, but the reward is priceless."

Simon looked up and she wiped the tears off from his eyes. "What he said hurt, Gina. It reminded me of what dad used to be like."

"I don't know what it feels like to be victimized for a natural feeling like love, Simon. But I do know this is the love you have to fight for. You have to stay strong despite what others might think, say, or god forbid, do. You have to fight against the current. You're not alone Simon. Mom and I have been rooting for you since day one, and your biggest supporter happens to be your lover."

I ruffled his hair in agreement. "It's true Simon, I love you. What I promised to Adam was no lie. I will always be here for you and love you when you need it and love you where it hurts."

He looked up at both of us and cracked a smile.

"There it is!" Gina grinned, "see? Nothing to worry about. Lions never lose sleep to the opinion of the sheep."

I cracked a joke to make Simon smile even more. "Hey Simon, did you hear about the playground for the alphabet? I heard there's a lot of wordplay."

Gina and Simon smiled and laughed. I could tell Simon was feeling a lot less sadder. He looked up at us, sniffled, and smiled. "Thank you guys, I feel a lot better." He hugged us and gave us kisses on the cheek.

Shortly after, Sandra and my mom knocked on the window. "Oh my God, is everything okay?" Simon's mom asked.

"Yes," Simon answered, "I'm fine now."

"I am so, so sorry for what my husband said back in the restaurant, Simon," my mom apologized.

"No, Mrs. Harrison, you shouldn't apologize for someone else's mistake. It is not your fault."

My mothers lips curled into a rare smile. "Thank you, Simon. And as for me, I think you are the loveliest, most handsome young man I have met, and I am glad you are with my son. And, please, call me Carmen."

"I'm grateful and honored to be with Richard, Carmen," Simon said. My mom, Sandra, and Simon began talking about our relationship, totally leaving me out. Gina pulled me out onto the curb to give me a talk.

"Reggie, thank you," she said.

I looked at her in confusion. "For what?"

"Don't be ridiculous," she laughed, "thank you for loving my brother."

"There's no need to thank me, he's an easy person to love."

She smiled at my response. "You know, Simon talks to me all the time about you, and frankly, I was scared at first," she admitted, "I was scared that he would have his heart broken another time by you. When I heard about you, I thought it was too good to be true, I thought that you would leave Simon for someone better."

I looked at her in shock. "Never, would I do that, ever, he makes me a better person."

She began to cry. "But my perception of you has changed Reggie. I trust you with Simon. He's such a delicate person that's been through so much. He's been abused, rejected, and physically hurt by people he's trusted, I just didn't want him to experience that kind of pain ever again. Simon is the most deserving person of a real, loving relationship. Please, Reggie, promise me. Promise me Simon is safe and happy under your care."

"I promise," I replied simply. I wasn't lying.

She gave me a hug and cried on my shoulder, "Thank you, thank you."

**

It was late in the afternoon once Simon and I reached my house. I parked my car and raced to the freezer in the garage to look for ice cream.

I bent over to look for the Dreyer's pail when I felt Simon's arms wrap around my waist.

"Damn Reggie. Your ass sure looks tight in those slacks," Simon said huskily.

I turned around and pulled his body close to mine. "It'll look better if you use it," I replied.

He pulled off his shirt and started to kiss me passionately. He ran his hands through my hair and under my polo. I sucked on his tongue as he began undoing the buttons to my shirt. Once it was off, I pushed him down onto the hood of my Lexus. I pinned him down as I began exploring his body with my tongue. He threw his head back and wrapped his legs around my waist. I undid his belt and licked his leaking cock through his cotton boxers. He pumped his hips into my face and moaned. I took a huge whiff of the manly smell that was emitted from his wet cock and sweaty balls.

I was immediately turned on. I ripped off his boxers and wrapped my lips around his cock. "Fuck," he breathed, "please Reggie, feed yourself."

I deepthroated his 6 inches until there was none of it left to be seen. I sucked and grazed and licked to hear his obsessive cries of pleasure. He writhed under my touch and pushed me down on his dick with his legs around my neck until I nearly choked. "Stop! Reggie, you'll make me cum," he yelled. I pulled off and took one long look at him.

He was breathing heavily and his eyes were closed. His heaving body was glossy with a thin film of sweat. He really was a work of art.

I undid my belt buckle and pulled him off the hood of my car to suck his tongue. He grabbed my bare ass with his hand and stroked our slippery cocks with the other which made me moan as we kissed. He bent me over the hood of the car so that my ass was out and my chest touched the metal. I shivered and got goose bumps as I felt his smooth face rub against my cheeks. His warm, wet tongue circled my ass as I felt his hands separate my butt so my hole was exposed. "Fuuck..." I groaned as he began to kiss and fuck my ass with his tongue. The sounds of his breathing and him eating me out put me over the edge. "Fuck me please," I begged Simon. I was usually the top whenever we had sex, but Simon was just too hot to bottom. I wanted him in me.

He fingered my ass as he lubed up his meat with a spare bottle of lube he found on the shelf. He flipped me over onto my back and separated my legs. He bent over and gave me a wet, sloppy kiss and slowly penetrated my hole with his penis.

I shuddered and threw my head back. The feeling was intoxicating: the cold, metal of my Lexus piercing my back but Simon's hot wet kisses, throbbing dick, and chest on my chest warming up my front. He began to move his hips slowly as his cock worked its way home. "Shit!" I yelped as he pierced my g-spot.

He began hitting it over and over again with his penis as I writhed and wiggled under his embrace and kiss. When I couldn't take any more of his dominance, I pushed him down onto the floor. "I'll take control now," I said.

Simon nodded widly, his eyes full of lust. I placed my ass on his dick and rode him slowly. His face and body twitched and twisted with every movement of my hip, and Simon began to pump in and out of me. I moaned, but put my hand on his chest to stop him. "Now what did I say?", I asked, "I'm the one in control."

"Sorry," he laughed, "your ass just feels so fucking good."

I shook my head and swiveled my body. He curled his toes, bit his lips, and closed his eyes shut. He was in pure ecstasy, and he looked sexy as hell in it. I changed my ass's angle with every thrust and he began to sweat and groan louder.

His cock hitting my prostate repeatedly made me feel white hot in my pelvis, and once I felt the immense pressure building up, I knew there was no turning back. "God!" I yelled thrusting my pelvis into the air and releasing my jizz all over the floor and his body. I felt my muscles contract over his cock, which was still pumping inside of me. He grabbed my neck and threw his head back as he made the sexiest noise in the back of his throat. I felt his dick pulsate inside of me, and my ass became warm with his semen. I struggled to get off of his cock, I was tired and I knew I would be sore. I pulled him into a deep kiss as he removed himself from me. His semen spilled out of my gut and onto the floor.