All Comments on 'Letting Go Ch. 04'

by tantepicante

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Reader777Reader777over 7 years ago
Great Story

This has been a wonderful story. I think you have done a great job in writing it. I loved the characters , it is very emotional and personal. A lot of tears, but I'm happy with the ending. I can't believe he was going to leave Reggie without even telling him. That was kind of harsh. I'm not sure he deserves Reggie. Please share more with us when you can and thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Climatic!

Great story. Lord have I cried. Don't think I would have personally gone through the angst Simon went through, but the character in this story had many life experiences I never had. You have such a good grasp of life events and tragedies and emotions that a good deal of people in this world would never be able to relate to because it just didn't exist in their lives. I hope and pray you didn't write from personal experience. Good job. Good story . So glad he said "OK". Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor Reggie

But I know Adam is hurting & you go into your own world....but wow.

This CAN NOT be the end!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reggie and Simon

A great story. Loved the “supernatural” bits - I can relate to them. It was a pleasure to read something where the author got his “tenses” correct as lately the stories I have been reading were very difficult to read due to the mixing of tenses. Your spelling needs a little work (a sub-editor could help with that). But other than those minor criticisms I really enjoyed the work. Write some more - I will look forward to reading future works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i am so sorry but that was a godawful ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous