All Comments on 'Letting Hyde Out'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bumknee52bumknee52over 8 years ago
Clinical

It was a little clinical. Why did the bad actor not just fulfill her fantasies with a discreet meeting? Thank you for admitting he needed the blue pill to perform that extensively. And it's balaclava, not baclava.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How long was he sentenced to?

The douching doesn't clean everything. There was a security camera at the library that recorded him and he spent the next 15 to 20 years in prison as Bubba's Bitch. Badly thought put. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you suck

this story is about a narcicist who thinks he is really special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done as a non con story

Would a sex predator go to those lengths? However it fitted the story as told. Still problems with spelling, look up what a Baklava is and have a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You have talent!

There's a bit of negative feedback on here, and I wanted to counteract that because truly, you have serious writing talent!

From a woman's perspective, at first I was concerned that he would stay in a cruel state of Mr. Hyde and was pleasantly surprised when you made him a bit more human and the story showed his in her desires and pleasure, rather than him being a cruel, selfish predator in the most negative sense of the word.

Well played.

There is spelling and grammar errors that do sadly distract from the story, the storyline...The flow of it is good, however there are some kinks that if work out and adjusted would have made this a 5 star for me rather than a 4 star.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more of your work! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. Really needs another closing chapter. 5 Stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous