Letting Hyde Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the shears and placed them at the bottom of her bra, between the breasts. Emitting a laugh I sliced through the fabric. Denise's tits were ever bit as fabulous as they had been in the pornographic dreams I had been having about her.. Denise shivered as I snipped the bra straps and its remains tumbled down her torso and onto the floor. I heard Denise inhale as deeply as possible before I moved to her right hip and sliced through her panties. It was quite obvious that she was a natural redhead when I spied her fiery bush. It was unkempt and needed a serious trim. I had predicted that a conservative woman like Denise would not consider shaping or styling her feminine thatch. Perhaps she wanted to but Darnell forbade it. I realized that was probably the most logical scenario. In any event, Denise's pussy appeared mighty sweet. I noticed a dampness lurking it it that I felt certain was not urine.

I ran my hands along her body, gently massaging her breasts and teasing her nipples with my fingers, teeth and tongue. She tried to shrink away from me but there was no place for her to go. I leaned over and spoke forcefully into her left ear as I placed the blade of the shears against her jugular vein..

"I am going to remove the gag in your mouth. No one is around to hear you scream but I expect your cooperation. As bad as you think things are now, they become far worse if you cry out. If you maintain silence you may live to see tomorrow, if you scream, I take my fun and dismember you when I am done. Is that clear?"

Denise's already terrified eyes, widened even further, still I read understanding there. I pulled the blade of the shears away from her neck and she nodded her assent.

I unfastened the ball gag and she coughed a few times before asking weakly, "Carl, is that you?" Carl was the alias under which I had entered her online and telephone life..

I screwed up my mouth and in my fake Jersey accent replied, "Carl, who the fuck is Carl? As far as you are concerned I have no name and if you call me anything aside from 'Master' I will slit your throat!."

"Oh, sweet Jesus! You mean you're not ... Oh God, Oh God!"

"What's your bag cunt? Does some guy regularly kidnap and fuck you?"

Her pupils contracted into a sea of white.

"Oh, no. I just thought..." she said in a panicked tone.

"I don't care what you thought, bitch. You are mine now to do with as I please. I'm not a complete ogre, I won't get violent unless you don't cooperate. Let me show you how nice I can be."

I fell to my knees and buried my tongue and lips in her sex. Her musky scent filled my lungs. I had not been imagining the dampness. I progressed slowly and deliberately, working her clit with the same elan that had earned me entree into many a tony Park Avenue apartment. Despite being terrorized, she could only resist my oral entreaties so long. Hearing Denise go from sobbing to panting was perhaps my crowning moment of all of the cunnilingus sessions of my life. I knew that I had done more for Denise in the time that had just passed than Darnell had ever done for their entire marriage when the throes of orgasm coursed through her body and she cried an awed, "Jesus!"

I rose to my feet, and replied, "My name is "Master" but that is close enough."

Her head fell to her chest and she flushed red with humiliation. I waited a long while before her eyes met mine once more. At this juncture I pointed to a mattress on the floor and I said, with what I hoped was the right degree of menace in my voice,. "Red, I can either fuck you on this frame or I can fuck you on the mattress. If I fuck you on the frame, it's a long painful ordeal that will necessitate a great deal of bruising, perhaps even some broken bones. If I take you on the mattress, I will be gentle and considerate. If you can relax, it may even be pleasurable for you but one way or another I am taking your pussy, your mouth and your asshole with my manhood. So which will it be Red?"

I will recall the look on Denise's eyes at this point if I live to be a thousand. Her mind was calculating the equation, pain and humiliation or no pain and the same humiliation.. I was making her complicit, to a degree, of her own violation. Yet I had also demonstrated that I could be gentle and giving. It was not an easy decision for any woman to make. At last her tear filled eyes met mine and she stammered.

"Pl.. Ple.. Please don't hurt me M ... M ... Master!"

I recalled the Mr. Hyde of fiction. As repulsive as he was physically, the ladies loved him because his animal like passion in the bedroom gave them something they were desperately lacking in their restricted Victorian lives. I smiled inwardly when I realized that this pretty young housewife had just welcomed Hyde into her life.

"If you are obedient and quiet, I promise not to hurt you. I'll even try to give you more of the sweet loving you have already experienced." I replied as I gestured at her furred box and my lips which were still coated with her juices.

Denise nodded and returned with a collar and attached leash.

"Here is how this works. So you don't try to run from me you will be collared and leashed like the bitch you are. There are restrains on the mattress for your arms and legs. You can not escape so do not even give the idea a glimmer of thought. If you try to run, things become very bad for you. Is that clear?"

Denise swallowed hard and stared at me. I noted her nod and I approached. I took the moment to remove the crucifix from around her neck and the two gold studs and cheap hoops she had in her lobes. I heard her piteous cries as I slid the wedding band and sizable diamond of the third finger of her left hand. She was now, save for the hood, as naked as the day she was born. I placed the collar around her slender neck, cinched it tight and locked it in place with a small padlock. The collar would be one of gifts to her, of course I would wipe away any fingerprints and other evidence before I returned her to her mundane life. Most of what I intended to give her would not be physical. This day I was going to enter Denise's psyche, and not even the best psychiatrists in the world would be able to get me out again. At first she would hate that, but as time passed and life with Darnell closed in about her, she would remember my passion , recall the responses I forced from her and despite herself, smile.

Wielding a scalpel like I meant business I freed first her right leg then her right hand. The few remaining bits of fabric restrained by the straps fell to the floor. Denise was well behaved, making no move to kick or strike me. Not that I expected much resistance. I released her left side and tugged quite tightly on the leash. The collar rode up, choking her. If there was any fight in Denise, it evaporated upon witnessing my brute strength and intensity of focus.

She coughed and gasped for air as I led her to the mattress and a new set of restraints. In no time I had her spread eagle again. Once she was secure I buried my face In sex again. No woman has ever complained about my cunnilingus abilities. Denise, to her horror , had already joined that chorus of women and I intensified her humiliation by slowly, deliberately and assuredly, bringing her to climax anew.

The fear was gone from her eyes but not her confusion as she softly gasped. "Oh, God" and "Jesus" like they were some kind of erotic prayers. While she was still coming to terms with her body's second betrayal, I stood up and stripped off my clothing.

As her eyes toured my body, I could tell that any conviction she still clung to that I was Carl vanished when she spied my heavily and satanically tattooed torso. Of course the tats were expensive phonies that would vanish along with all of the other evidence of my presence, but Denise did not grasp that. Her simple trusting mind had accepted the illusion of "Carl" entirely and nothing could dislodge it from her mind.

Upon realizing that I truly was some masked nightmare from New Jersey, Denise tried to scoot away from me. I emitted a bitter laugh and said, "There's nowhere to go Red. Now that I've moistened you up down there and softened you up, I'm going to fuck you, HARD!"

"Pl ... please don't M ... Master. I'm nobody, just a small town wife and mother. Please let me go! I won't say a word."

"Oh, I intend to let you go, AFTER!"

With that I was upon her and plunged my manhood deep inside her womanhood. She was still wet from my saliva and her own juices, I slid right in, finding her remarkably tight for a MILF. I began to pump away as I did so I placed my masked face an inch above hers and ordered her to kiss me. That brought a fresh round of tears to her eyes but Denise complied. Both sets of her lips tasted quite nice. I soon established a rhythm, forcing my way deep inside her and pounding away with a clarity of focus as I have rarely experienced. At, some point, I'm not quite sure when, Denise's kisses went from compelled and forced to hungry and seeking. We were between kisses when I came deep inside her. There was a rapid string of kisses and contented moans as I softened and our love juices flowed out and soaked the mattress. As the passion left her, Denise turned her head in shame.

I glanced at her. My thoughts were clear,"So this IS what she dreams about in her little country house when her limp-dicked husband paws at her." Even in my lifetime of expertly reading women, this was a bit of a surprise. But then again, most women were not as confined and restricted as Denise had been every day of her short life. Any living organism, if coerced and trained in a particular manner, will react in very weird ways when those strictures are removed. For a moment I pitied Denise, this transitioned to focus in anger at how others had forced their puritanical beliefs upon her. Then I recalled our conversations and reminded myself that Denise had embraced this very life as it was laid out before her. She could have escaped anytime she had wanted, but she never did. She LIKED being told what to be, what to believe, and what to wear, even if that meant sighing in the darkness of her bedroom and imaging the rape fantasies of a teenage girl while in the arms of her husband. God, was she pathetic. I was really going to enjoy taking her asshole, So would SHE!

I stared at her, making my eyes hard and narrow, "The proper reaction is to thank me and ask for more, bitch!" .

Denise's haunted eyes darted around the mostly empty space of the storage facility before returning to my own. There was sincerity in her eyes now. Like in a child, discovered in a sin. Wheedling and evasion were no longer options, only contrite confession would suffice. Denise realized I had discovered her secret. Fearing the honesty required of the moment, yet, for the first time in her life truly free to admit her secret lust, Denise's mind and body were at last reconciled.

Her entire body relaxed in her restraints. He eyes met mine, darted away a final time before focusing once more. She said gently, with almost no emotion, "Thank you Master, may I have some more?"

"Certainly, Red." I reached for the tube of lubricant I had stashed near the mattress as well as the scalpel. "I'm go to re-position you, Red, so that I can take your asshole with ease. After that we we'll see how things go, but before you leave this place If you leave this place alive, you will have sucked me off and swallowed my cum."

She offered no resistance as I freed her limbs, positioned her on all fours and reattached the restraints. I noted a new tremor coursing through her body as I laid my hands upon her. It was not the same tremor of fear that she had displayed a short time ago. This was deeper, almost like that of a child anticipating a gift. Denise was far more twisted than I had even dared imagine.

Gently, I greased up her rear entry and applied a very liberal coating to my cock. Each time my fingers entered her asshole she made a soft sound. It reminded me of a real stuck up uncle I had. He felt it his duty to deny himself all pleasure at family functions. My uncle made the same contorted sound as that coming from Denise's throat when some kindness was displayed to him. An actual smile or laugh would have betrayed his facade of stoic aloofness so he made a sound somewhere between pleasure and annoyance. Denise had, no doubt, dreamed of being taken this way, yet it flew in the face of everything she had been taught. The final defenses she had built around her subconscious were crumbling leaving her conflicted, somewhere between pleasure and annoyance, just like Uncle Jack.

In minute increments I worked my way deep into her anus. As I progressed, Denise sounded less like Uncle Jack and more like those Upper West Side widows recovering from conservative husbands. I placed one hand on her shoulder while my other one gently stroked and rubbed her body. In short order, her body ceased flinching at my touch. The annoyance and feigned disgust, soon vanished entirely to be replaced by a sibilant,

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes."

I hugged her tight as I came and showered her back and shoulders with kisses and nibbles. "You can not enjoy that you enjoyed that, Red. I give you a few moments to contemplate the gift I just presented to you before I clean us up and you set to work on my cock."

Denise replied, "Yes, Master." with just a hint of excitement in her voice. It was so often true, the quietest women contained the most raging storms. I stroked and kissed her from shoulder to thigh before I rose and returned with some large wipes, water and towels. Along the way I popped my first Viagra of the night, the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak. My recuperative powers are not bad but I'm not a kid anymore. My first night, with my much older Spanish teacher, well I don't think I could ever repeat that number of climaxes, but I was much younger then.

Thinking about Mrs. Cohen and the little blue pill had me hard again a short time later. Immediately, I was back in the present, Denise's astounding body just crying out for my attention. I took a long look at her succulent lips. Denise had a quite sexy set of lips and fine straight teeth. I was sure even Darnell expected oral release. I doubted however that she never swallowed her husband's seed. From what she told me about her church's attitude towards sex, they seemed to regard almost everything beyond straight missionary or anything more than a bit of cunnilingus and fellatio, as the worst kind of perversions. It always amazed me that people could view the pleasure of sexual intimacy as some devilish curse. But then again, once upon a time those same sort of folks managed to get America to ban alcohol despite the fact that a good portion of its citizen enjoyed getting tanked up. All the while allowing minors to buy tobacco and firearms. I would enjoy making Denise service me and swallow my seed.

I knelt in front of her my erect rod just inches away from her carmine lips. "I should not have to tell you what I want, Red. Bite me and I slit your throat. Yes, I expect you to swallow every drop. If you spit out my seed, we will do it again and again until you get it right."

I noted almost no hesitation as Denise opened her mouth to accommodate my cock. I inched forward and felt her soft red lips around my shaft and the delightful sensation of her pink little tongue going to work. It quickly became apparent that she was not entirely unpracticed. As I moved closer, Denise began sliding her head back and forth with occasional breaks to lick my balls and take each one in turn into her mouth. There was not the slight bit of resistance in her as she continued to work. Denise found a steady rhythm and continued to apply herself. I felt the impending eruption as though it was working its way up from my toes. Gently I grasped the ponytail poking its way out of the rear of the bondage mask and wrapped Denise's crimson hair in my fists. There was no possibility of her pulling away as I shot my most enjoyable load of the day all over the inside of her mouth.

Giving Denise my most intense stare I withdrew my now rapidly deflating penis from her most and sensual mouth and placed a finger against her lips. Denise met my gaze. Though it was obvious from her body language that my expectations revolted her, Denise behaved like a champion. I saw her jaw protrude as she forced herself to take a hard swallow. She opened her mouth confirming the fact tat for the first time in her life, Denise had swallowed cum.

My smile was genuine as I praised her, "Excellent, Red. You see how pleasant things can be when you obey orders?"

I bent and kissed her full on the lips,startling her but before long she was kissing me back. I continued this for a while, enjoying every moment of her capitulation. Because it was true I also praised her beauty and her willingness. Denise seemed taken by my words.

"Master, how can you be so cruel yet also so gentle?" she asked at last.

"My gentility or my cruelty are completely dependent upon your obedience. The better you obey me the more kindly I will treat you. I can be either Doctor Jekyll OR Mister Hyde, depending upon how YOU act."

As I told her this, I gently stroked her cheek and planted a kiss on her leather clad forehead. I rose from the mattress and took a look at my watch which I had left under my shirt. Her bladder had to be at the upper limits of its endurance. It was now getting very late, yet it was still too soon to release her. I hustled over to my extra supplies and gathered up a bedpan.

"Now, Red. I'm POSITIVE that you need to answer the call of nature. I will help you . After that I'm going to love you all over your body and end by dining on your firebox and fucking you one more time. If you are a good girl, I'll see that you leave hear unharmed and with only good memories."

Denise's eyes grew large when she saw me brandishing the bed pan. I forced the metal object beneath her. The beautiful young mother's eyes took on an imploring look.

"M... Master, may I have some privacy?"

"Absolutely not. It's either this or I get out a catheter. I'm not real good at putting those things in but if you don't cooperate ..."

I left the threat dangle as a adjusted her to optimal position. Denise flushed her deepest red yet. Her head fell to her chest and she uttered a soft "My God." For a long moment nothing happened and then I heard and saw the steady stream of urine filling the pan. I was quite correct about her bladder being at its upper limit. She nearly filled the entire pan. Fresh tears darted down her cheeks as I slid the bedpan out from between her thighs and wiped her off with one of the towels.

"See, you didn't die of embarrassment. In fact I think there is a single case in all of human history." I emitted an evil laugh and stated, "You really turn me on, Red. I'm going to re-position you again and work my way down from your chin to your toes.". .

Denise was definitely more compliant in obeying this time. I did not even have to wave the blade at her.. In short order she was on her back once again. I gently ran my index finger along the outside of her thigh and over her hip. Denise shivered again, but clearly not from fear. After a lingering osculation which she certainly enjoyed and returned with equal fervor, I began to kiss down her body. For the next several hours I did to Denise what I used to to do the trust fund babes. Those women, unlike Denise, had thought that they had seen it all and had it all done to them. Those illusions vanished as my tongue began its tour of their bodies.

From Denise's soft kittenish mewing, I knew with surety that she had never dreamed a man could do this to a woman. I worked my way over her breasts and sent wonderful sensations through her nipples and every part of her breasts as I circled her navel, Denise was panting, "More." over and over again. I reached her newly saturated thatch of womanhood and playfully teased her clitoris. "Don't ... don't stop." she parroted until I buried my face in her sex and gave her the most wonderful orgasm of her life to that point. Her cry of "Goodness!" probably had more sincerity behind it than any prayer she had ever uttered. I was smiling er to ear as I lapped up her juices and continued progressing downward to her thighs. She returned to the kitten sounds until I had finished with each toe.