Letting Hyde Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,426 Followers

As the results of my lovemaking coursed through her body, my face was above hers. I smiled and stated very simply, "Now, Red, you ask for your Master to fuck you."

Denise seemed to have an inner glow as she inhaled deeply and said, "Please, Master, please f-f-fuck me."

It was funny watching her struggle with the profanity. I doubted that Denise ever swore and and I was absolutely positive that she had never asked to be fucked before. Her husband was incapable of fucking a woman. Oh, he could perform intercourse all right, which is fine some of the time. On those occasions when his wife wanted a hot and thrusting meat missile, all she could ask for was "a little loving" or perhaps "getting dirty." Asking her husband to fuck her? Not in a thousand lifetimes!

By now I was rock hard again. I was a bit disappointed as I knew that this would be the last time I'd be able to get it up tonight. I parted her legs and positioned her for sex before I grinned at her and replied, "I'd be delighted, Red."

It took me a very long time to work one out this final time. Denise did not seem to mind. Midway through my exertions, Denise was responding to every thrust and repeating over and over to my pace, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." The subsequent ejaculation was both the most painful and the most pleasurable of my life. I collapsed on top of Denise and herd her gasp and emit a short but lusty laugh. Like all the Victorian ladies, she just adored Mr. Hyde!

Spent as I rarely had been I was, at length, able to rise from the mattress and continue with my plans for the night. I cleaned myself up,. cleaned her up and put my clothes back on. Denise was feeling very mellow and was quite content to remain as she was, relaxing on the mattress; for the first time realizing how her life could have gone, should have gone. She never noticed me draw near with a syringe. She felt the sudden prick and a confused look crossed her face before her eyes closed for good as the anesthetic took effect.

I gazed down at her blissfully sleeping. There were many things to do before she woke. I fingered her bush. It was full of my DNA so it had to go. From my toolbox, I took a cordless trimmer with an attached hopper and made several passes of Denise's sacred grounds. Darnell would thank me later. I took some shaving cream and using several disposable razors and replaced what was left of her rug with hardwood floors. I ran my fingers and then my tongue over my handiwork. For a wonderful few moments I savored Denise's bald pussy.

Next came the messy work. I douched her pussy and asshole twice to remove and destroy any traceable DNA. At my local thrift shop I had bought a dress shirt three sixes larger than myself. Denise practically swam in it but it did hide all of her from view. She would leave in the cuffs and ball gag she had arrived in. I put on surgical gloves, wiped down the mask and collar and returned her to the back seat of my car. With her hidden under a cover, I opened the door to my storage unit, drove out and dropped and padlocked the door behind me.

The drive back to her town was not long. I knew right where I was headed. Her small town library was surrounded by a huge hedge and had closed many long hours ago. Just as I had figured the parking lot was deserted and the building was dark. If anyone saw me pull in they would have concluded that I was there to return a book in the after hours slot, so again, no one would see me. I left Denise padlocked to the bicycle rack in front of the library, behind that oh so large hedge. She looked so peaceful and so astoundingly beautiful in my headlights before I drove off.

I wondered what she would say to "Carl" when he called in a week's time. I'm sure it would be quite interesting.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,426 Followers