Leverage Parker's First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MORE, MORE, MORE, PLEASE MATT IT FEELS SO GOOD I'M SO FULL IT FEELS AWESOME OH PLEASE DO MORE," Parker screams barely able to control her body as so many different and new sensations drive though her.

"MMMMMMM good girl Parker you ready to be fucked now?" Matt asks the sexy blonde feeling so good having his hard cock buried inside her once virgin hole.

Parker nods filled to the brink with pleasure, her private areas have never felt as good as they feel right now. Her entire body is boiling hot. She is soaked in her own sweat as she tries to push into Matt looking to get that odd back and forth movement several couples were using on the video.

"I can't hear you Parker say what you want use the naughty F word," Matt says deep inside Parker's pussy not moving a muscle till he hears her sexy accent talk dirty to him.

"OH FUCK ME FUCK ME PLEASE DO IT PLEASE FUCK ME YOU FUCKER," Parker screams loudly making Matt's ears ring even drowning out the moaning sound from the TV.

Matt lets out a low moan hearing the inexperienced girl talking dirty before he pulls back then thrusts the full length of his hard cock right into her pussy. They both moan out loud at the first thrust making pleasure rush though both their sweaty young horny bodies. Crying out Parker keeps her arms around his strong neck holding onto him for dear life as her body is fucked a hard cock moving in and out of her tight pussy. She howls when he pushes in hard again filling up her tight cunt meaning Matt is now deep inside her feeling how wet her once virgin pussy is. Parker slaps her hands down on the table with her head tilted back moaning out loud making sounds she had no idea she could make.

His hips move back and forth starting to build up momentum fucking the sweet innocent blonde. Matt can now feel her juices leaking out with him pressing his cock against Parker's wet pussy walls. Matt is slow but steady pulling his cock all the way out then pushing it back in again filling Parker up making both him and the blonde groan in sexual pleasure. Parker thinks this sex thing is amazing a million times better than it looked in the video with Matt's thick cock filling up her naughty place. Now she knows the wet stuff coming out of pussy isn't pee she is happy and the powerful smell that has filled up her nostrils is amazing. The cum smell is making Parker's head spin but it's the most amazing thing she has ever smelt. She is shaking with fast building joy growing inside her and Parker has no idea what to think with these amazing feelings.

"Oh sex is so good Matt sex is great," Parker moans digging her fingernails into Matt's shoulder blades.

Matt grins, "So you will definitely do this more often won't you Parker?" He says grinning while pumping his hips into her.

"Uh huh only with hot guys MMMMMMMMM only with hot guy with those big erm shit I forgot the word," Parker groans biting her lip trying to remember the dirty word she was taught.

"Cock Parker my cock say it baby it's my cock my big hard cock that's fucking you," Matt moans enjoying teaching Parker rude and dirty things to filthy up the innocent thief's language.

"Yes your cock fuck me your fucking me with your cock OHHHHHHH Matt your my first cock my first big hard cock and it's so deep inside me MMMMMMMMM god," Parker moans loving her first sexual experience.

Matt grins hearing her dirty talk so he then starts to pound into her picking up the pace with his cock getting used to her tightness. He is pumping his hard cock into Parker building up a rhythm pressing his sweaty naked body against hers. Matt moves quicker inside Parker's tight hole feeling her wet pussy pull apart a little so he can slide in easier. She is so wet now it's an easy lube for Matt to really work in and out of her making Parker howl with pleasure. Parker wraps her long legs around Matt's hips pressing her toned calves up against his ass squeezing him in tightly. With Parker having him wrapped up tight limbs around him like a spider's web allowing him to lean forward kissing her perky tits. His lips brush against her rock hard nipples tasting her sweat before teasing her bringing his little virgin extra pleasure. Parker rocks back against him trying to get in time with his own rocking motion that driving his cock into her naughty parts. Matt licks a little harder at her cute tits loving every cry and moan the blonde makes from newly discovered sexual bliss. He drives in firmer feeling her body react fiercely to every move of his thrusting cock.

He still can't believe his luck from looking at a long lonely wank session to now having a smoking hot sex session with a sexy virgin blonde. Matt knows his teased and well wanked cock probably won't last much longer inside this hot little tease but he finds he doesn't care just enjoying the sensation. With her eyes shut tight Parker just pants gasping for breath as Matt speeds up slamming against her, the slap of skin on sweaty skin echoing though the tiny security guard room. Matt slams his hips into Parker matching her struggling moans of pleasure while pushing his cock into her once untouched pussy. Parker just moans hard keeping her arms and legs tightly trapped around Matt her pussy feels so full as joyful pressure swims around her head almost making Parker giddy. Both are grunting and moaning like two training adult stars rocking back against each other as Matt's cock thrust in fucking Parker hard. He is starting to use his strength thrusting in hard knowing Parker's tightness will act help stopping him from slamming too deep inside and hurting the skinny blonde.

Parker moans with delight as this is one of the best things she has ever been taught. This is far better than pickpocket training or even learning to jump though laser beats to get ice creams treats. Matt sweeps his hands under her thighs lifting the sexy blonde up off the table. He carries her with his cock still pressed deep inside her over to a wall pressing her against it to fuck her again. Matt is stood up fucking Parker hard against the wall with the blonde's long legs sticking round him holding her upright. She hangs on like she is sticking to the side of a building and Matt doesn't stop thrusting inside her his cock slamming into wet pussy. Parker groans out load shocked at feeling like this with her pussy burning with lust. She is so wet and sticky Parker keeps getting a small fear she was wet herself. She knows she hasn't as Matt just keeps pushing into her pleasing her. Parker feels his skin brushing up against him making her tingle all over adding to the growing pleasurable heat between her legs.

Her hips automatically rock back against his wanting to feel more of his cock as it drives down deep inside her. The blonde is still amazed he can fit inside her like a spare jigsaw piece so sure this is a good sign that one man can fit so well inside her. Her cries of passion get louder with his cock head brushes against her insides making Parker pant harder with lust. Matt is starting to struggle trying to think unsexy thoughts to slow down his lust but he is finding that job very hard feeling the pale skinned virgin pushing and grinding against him. Her loud moans are like nothing he has ever heard before and it is weakening his resistance. Her vice like private parts have his throbbing cock shaking with pleasure as Matt battles to hold his cum back. Matt's hands dig into Parker's back trying to hold onto the rocking blonde still hoping to buy himself more time inside her amazingly damp pussy. Matt's moans become more desperate as his balls are expanding so full of hot cum for his teasing little virgin. His cock flexes and his balls are starting to ache as Matt pants hard knowing he is seconds away from blowing his load.

"MMMMMMM fuck Parker I can't last much longer," Matt cries his whole body becoming tense as he fights to hold back his cum load.

"UHHHHHH DON'T STOP DON'T STOP PLEASE, PLEASE," Parker groans grinding and twisting her body into Matt's.

"Parker MMMMMM no I can't cum into you I don't have protection or anything you won't be safe UHHHHHH," Matt groans mentally trying to hold back the aching in his balls but he can't stop drilling into Parker's tight pussy.

"Oh no please, please, please I wanna have that orgasm thingy again please don't stop Matt it's so good please more fucking," Parker pleads pushing her hips against his trying to keep him locked inside her.

Matt tries to summon up some logic or a smart phrase to make Parker understand what is about to happen but when he feels the blonde's pussy clamp down on his already throbbing cock his mind can take no more. Matt lets out a loud earth shattering moan that even surprises Parker as she stops rocking feeling Matt's thing twitching hard inside her. It takes the blonde a few seconds to work out Matt is something shooting into her insides. She thinks he is doing that cum thing she swallowed before but this time it's going right up inside her. Parker moans shuddering with joy as her pussy just swallows up the guard's hot sticky mess. Matt's eyes roll back into his head losing power in his legs as he unleashes a monster load into Parker's once virgin pussy.

He feels like his balls are empting every last drop of cum he ever produced into Parker, his cock is constantly twitching inside of her. Matt can't stop cumming as it's a massive load shooting 5 or 6 squirts of cum deep into Parker. Matt uses his last ounce of strength to push away from Parker letting the blonde slide back onto the counter. Parker watches in wonder as Matt pulls out instantly falling backwards landing hard on the floor his cock still pulsing shooting up white stuff like a fountain. Parker gets a proper look at cumming from a cock in the flesh as the white goo fires out from Matt's prick shooting up in the air then lands back down on the guard's thighs and belly. Matt is so tired, his body shutting down with his cock milks out the last bits of spunk from his worked up balls. Lying on the cold hard floor Matt is sure fucking a sexy blonde virgin thief has just killed him as he struggles to catch his breath. Parker stands up looking at Matt flat out with his cock now shrunken back down and his mid-section soaked in his own wet juices, she is confused at first then works out Matt has either gone beddy byes or has passed out.

Looking down at her own pussy she can see her normally pink pussy lips are very shiny and slightly red just like her knees. Normally crawling through abandoned air ducts is the only thing that makes Parker's knees glow a painful red. Parker drops herself into the guard's chair soaking in all the night has taught her barely noticing Matt's flat out exhausted body breathing softly on the ground. The bright white juices she can see staining Matt are leaking out of her pussy dribbling down making a stain on the chair she is sitting in. Parker watches the cum flow out of her, the first man's cum to ever be inside her now dribbling out of her frankly she doesn't see all the fuss he was making over shooting into her as if feels perfectly nice to Parker. She brushes her hand across her pussy scooping up a mixture of her and his juices lifting it up on her palm before giving the concoction of juices a little lick. Like everything else tonight she is shocked to find it tastes nice another surprise on top of the many that Parker has had tonight. She licks her palm clean then moves back rubbing her wet pussy gathering more juices like licking up a melting ice cream cone lifting her slick palm up tasting herself and the young guard's cum.

She knew his cum was a nice taste but her own is sweet too and for a reason she can't explain it feels naughtier licking her own juices. She licks her palm clean and thinks about touching herself more when she looks down at a flat out Matt seeing his cum still spread all over his body. Parker kneels down next to him watching his chest rise up and down steadily breathing while his eyes are shut, Parker thinks it's a little rude that he fell asleep after doing his business inside her then again a guard working a night shift must always been pretty sleepy. Staring intently at his cum stained hips Parker wonders if she should taste it like she did with her own cum. She didn't get much chance to taste his last time as it was filling up her mouth quickly and she had to swallow it all quickly. Deciding finally he won't mind as he is sleeping Parker scoops up some of Matt's cum onto her index finger then sticks it in her mouth sucking it clean. Parker is beginning to really enjoy the taste of cum as to her naive mouth it's like a tasty milkshake.

Dripping her finger across Matt's thigh she takes up more of the young man's spilled cream and eagerly licks it up again. She wonders if this is normal looking up to the screen to see if the porno can tell her but the TV is just a blank screen now as the tape ran out. Parker giggles, it certainly feels naughty as she cleans up her finger and a little thrill passes across her spine the same kind of chill she get stealing some valuable loot. Sucking her finger clean is no longer enough for Parker so she leans her face forward getting it right into his sticky crotch area. Her long tongue sticks out and roams across Matt's smooth sweaty skin licking up the remains of his massive ball empting orgasm. Parker licks away at Matt's lap cleaning up all the young man's cum that coats his belly and upper thighs. She makes a happy humming noise as she licks away at Matt's toned tanned body tasting up all his naughty juices. Matt moans softly in his sleep feeling something wet running over him ticking his skin while his sore cock and balls throb from having unleashed the biggest load of his life. Parker just keeps lapping away at Matt's sticky mid-section tasting all his cum moving her tongue fast wiggling around Matt's prone body. He moans softly slowly coming down from that almighty high, a huge orgasm that nearly knocked him out and emptied his balls.

"Fuck what happened," Matt moans feeling an odd sensation around his groin slowly opening his eyes trying to lift his head up.

"You came, you came really hard you like fell over and stuff leaving all that hot white stuff inside me," Parker says lifting her head up to look across at Matt.

"Oh god yeah fuck my balls are so sore," Matt says softly holding his head eyes still shut, "Jesus that was so good I blew up so bad fuck wait what are you doing?"

"You were all messy I think your cum blew up all over yourself it was amazing to watch but you were all sticky so I'm cleaning you," Parker says brushing her ponytail back around her head then leans her face back down into Matt's messy mid-section.

"You like the dirty taste of cum now do you, you sexy little virgin?" Matt giggles still lightheaded but now has his eyes open watching Parker lick away at his body.

"Wait, am I still a virgin even after you put your thing in me?" Parker says suddenly worried she is still untouched.

"No Parker you're not a virgin anymore I promise we did it you had sex and it was amazing look how much damage fucking you did to me," Matt jokes.

To Be Continued...