All Comments on 'Levi 501 Jeans'

by Tbone66

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
here we go...

short, sweet and to the point!

Good story!

BarneyFyfeBarneyFyfeabout 12 years ago
Brad or Bruce?

Good story but noticed that Brad became Bruce near the end....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Liked your story.I walked into the theatre, for me its not about the film but what is happening around. My eyes adjusted, 2 guys sitting next to each other in a room of about 60 seats, a few scattered guys, in front of me, a islander guy sitting, a guy kneeling between his spread legs sucking his cock. I released my cock, watching, slowly stroking. The islander guy saw me, he moved his head, beckoning me over, I moved and he took my cock in his mouth,i stood as he sucked me. He stopped, fuck me, I moved around, between the seats, the guy sucking him moved, he had on a pair of sheer white panties,the guy who had been sucking him handed me some lube, I pulled the white panties down, he moved forward in the seat, lifting his legs, I went to put lube on him but the guy said on you, hes ready, a big blob on the head of my cock, the other guy positioned my cock and I pushed forward, entering his warm hole, gripping me nicely after I was all the way in. I put his legs on my shoulders and fucked him, his tight warmth edging me, the door clicked open, too bad, I kept fucking, the other guy now stroking him, I felt a hand on my butt, I didn't mind, it was the guy who had just come in, his hand moving until I felt his finger finding my hole, pushing lightly just as I felt the island guy clench around my cock, his cum firing into the air causing my release into his warm depths until we were both finished and I pulled away. I moved past the new guy,to the back of the theatre and wiped myself. I was still semi hard, the new guy looked at me, I nodded, he moved behind me, his hard cock out, I reached for the lube, handed it to him, his slippery finger working its way in and around my hole. I spread my legs, crouching as his cock found its target and pushed slowly up into me then fucking me, until I felt him pulse, warmth in me, a small pool of cum on the seat below my cock as he finished in me, leaving me, we both cleaned up, he left before me. I love the theatres.

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
Loved this 6 year old story

Every once in a while, a older gem pops up. I often read some great older stories, just from comments left by other readers. This one, today, was on my list of 'Similar Stories' and, since I do have a pair of '501's', which I actually don't like, except for the red color, it caught my eye. I'm glad I read it, it was really nice.

After 32 years, I guess this ended as an HEA.

Why I don't like 501's? I'm an older guy, 76, with a somewhat weakened prostate, and sometime I leak pee into my 501's, while trying to get those damned buttons undone! I'll never buy another pair of jeans without a zipper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuckin Hot

Want to get fucked in a theater in my skinny Levis: mmmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous