Levi's Microscopic World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!" Levi exclaimed as he sat bolt upright in the kitchen chair a few minutes later, eyes as wide as saucers. "It can't be that simple. Can it?" His crooked, quirky smile spread over his face as he thought about how to solve his problem. He knew what to do now. All he had to do was figure out how to implement it. After putting the partly completed battleship in its box and on the shelf with the other German World War II warships he slogged off to bed.

All night long visions of sugar plums danced in his head. Sugar plums were his mother's metaphor when he was a young boy for problems to be solved.

"I miss Mom," he said as his head hit the pillow for the night.

********

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Monthly Report
Subject: Levi Howard Stussman
Task Force: 21-670
July 13, 2021
Author: Special Agent Aaron Maxwell

Accomplishments:
All surveillance devices have been completed and installed.
Dr. Stussman's psychological profile has been completed.
Complete inventory of the contents of his house and office has been completed.
Seventeen more co-workers were interviewed and their assessment and opinions documented.

Problems/Concerns:
Upon examination of his work computer and the files related to it, four pictures of one of his co-workers were found. Dr. Linda Elaine Channing is the head of the implementation team for the Symbiont Development Project. There were no other personal photographs, pornography, literature, or anything not work related on the computer except for the four pictures of Dr. Channing. The photographs were sent to the staff psychologist and the only conclusion she could make is that Dr. Stussman has a 'crush' on Dr. Channing. We will intensify our investigation into their relationship and create a biography of Dr. Channing as soon as possible.

End of report, 7/13/2021, A. Maxwell (#52521), recorded on MS-WordVoice v.9.25, task force Id. 21-670, archive AS-21-0010133.

********

Monday morning found Levi in a good mood. He was in his element, figuring out the answer to tough problems. Part of his mind was working on the problem of increasing the signal reception distance for BOT-16 and another part was figuring out the logistics necessary to get Linda into his arms. Every so often a smile, his quirky smile, would spontaneously flash on his face. At lunch time he had both problems solved in his mind and he just needed to send the particulars of the signal reception distance enhancement to Linda and document the steps to make Linda his. Both problem were not really difficult.

The fundamental solution for getting Linda was to influence her decisions and critical personal thinking by repeated stimulation of her body. Controlling the way she thought would be as easy as training a dog to jump through a hoop. A bit of patience will have to be exercised because finding the right combination of modified hormones and sensory stimulation might take some time. And it will have to be increased gradually so that it isn't noticed. "I can make her heart beat faster, her pussy get wet and tingly, and even increase her pheromone production whenever she's in my presence. When she leaves everything will go back to normal. Once she makes the subconscious connection between her physical changes and my presence I can start making suggestions for a closer relationship. I may even be able to program the BOTs so when we kiss for the first time she has an overpowering sensation that will have her coming back for more. Hummmmm..."

After emailing Linda the particulars of the BOT-16 enhancement, Levi opened an empty thought bubble with the intention of writing the step-by-step plan for him and Linda.

"No, I don't think putting this on the computer would be the best idea," he mumbled to himself closing down the empty thought bubble. "Too many prying eyes around here and with the new Security Chief trying to impress management I have no doubt that he's had his staff snooping around in our project data looking for something to make a name for himself. No, I'll have to do something radical, something that can't be snooped into, or as Mom used to say, 'something next to your heart.' I wonder if I have any paper and a pencil around here."

Levi had to forage around the office to find a small note pad and a pen but when he had them he started writing as he would with any other development project.

Project L.
July 19, 2021

Object:
Control the mind of L by manipulating hormones, heartbeat, and certain other senses within the body.

Method:
After injecting one or more modified BOT-16 microbots into L I will program them to increase certain hormone output and to stimulate certain areas of the body whenever my presence is sensed. The overall sensation will mimic erotic stimulation, which will establish a state of mind susceptible to suggestion. Furthermore, after repeated stimulation I will be able to predict reactions and alter decision paths accordingly. The ultimate goal will be to simulate a 'love' response toward me by continual erotic stimulation of the body.

The microbots will have to do two jobs simultaneously: To stimulate L whenever I'm around and to create nausea whenever L's current boyfriend is around. Success cannot be achieved without removing L's current boyfriend from the equation.

Process:
Implement the increased BOT-16 signal reception radius.
Change the signal reception frequency to an unused megahertz band.
Implement security protocol within BOT-16 software.
Create a low-level signal generator for me (frequency 1) and one for L's boyfriend (frequency 2).
Inject myself with frequency generator 1.
Inject L's boyfriend with frequency generator 2.
Inject L with multiple modified BOT-16's.
Establish regular meeting schedule with L to review current development project progress.
Start personal conversations with L.
Begin social interaction, i.e., dating, dinner, etc.

With the plan outline completed, Levi sat back and thought about the day, or really the night when Linda would be his. Her microbot assisted seduction will take a little time but in the end she will willingly wrap her arms and legs around him enjoying the most intense orgasms ever experienced by any woman. After enough ecstasy she will be addicted to his touch. She will need his body like an addict needs drugs. She will need him to make love to her whenever they're together. And that's how she will begin to love him.

********

Federal Bureau of Investigation Email
From: James Stuyvesant
To: Aaron Maxwell
Subject: Levi Stussman
Date: July 23, 2021

Thought you should know that when we reviewed Dr. Sussmann's daily office video we observed him writing notes in a small note pad, using a pen. It seemed odd because he always used his computer for note taking and computations. We couldn't immediately figure out what he was writing so we've sent a clip of it to Forensic Video Analysis. They said it should be a few days before they can say what he wrote. Other than that there was nothing out of the ordinary.

When I get the results back how about lunch to discuss? You can pay this time.

********

"Uh, Dr. Stussman, what a surprise," Linda exclaimed as she looked up from the binocular manipulating microscope. "Is there something wrong?"

"Actually there is Dr. Channing. I spend too much time sitting in my office thinking and planning and not enough time here in the lab where my ideas get implemented. I thought that I'd find someone to show me around and fill me in on what's happening in the practical world."

She looked up with a very quizzical look on her face. Dr. Stussman had never shown any interest in the 'practical' side of things, as he called it. He was a theoretical engineer and had always derided those that got their fingernails dirty. She was worried that something was going on at Princemont that she needed to know about, but how do you ask the head of development something like that?

"Uh, certainly sir. I'll find someone to show you around. "

Levi was a little disappointed that Linda wasn't going to escort him. He was looking forward to spending the afternoon with her.

"I'd show you around myself," Linda added. "But, I'm right in the middle of a critical assembly step on BOT-16. It's the enhanced signal receiver that you designed. I've got another couple hours before I can break free."

"No, that's alright. Anybody will do. What about that cousin of yours who you insisted on hiring as an intern?"

"Uh, sir, he's now working for Merck in their Biological Drug Development facility in Salt Lake City. He left six months ago."

"Oh, sorry. See what I told you, I don't get out much."

Linda smiled and reached for the phone. "Barry, can you do me a favor? Dr. Stussman is here and wants a tour of the lab. Can I impose upon you to take him around?"

She listened intently for a moment, and then turned away to whisper into the phone. "He's standing here right now Barry. You can do lunch with Megan later. Now get over here."

She put the phone down and smiled up at Levi. "Barry Tobias will be with you in just a minute. He's one of the principal fabricators so he'll know everything about everything, or so he'll tell you."

Levi stood quietly and quite out of place, looking around the enormous white room at the array of stations that he only had a fleeting acquaintance with. Hundreds of millions of dollars of equipment stood before him and he had only been in the room once, the day he was hired. He needed to know a lot more if Project L was ever to work.

"Hello Dr. Stussman, I'm Barry Tobias. I'd be glad to show you around the facility. Do you have an specific questions I can answer?"

"No, I just want to see the process of taking one of my ideas and making it a reality. Linda said you know everything around here so just try to impress me."

Barry shot Linda a nasty glance as he walked into the bowels of the facility with Levi in tow.

********

Levi sat the bag of food on the table and plopped himself down to dine on hot and sour soup, tangerine chicken, and brown rice. It was Tuesday after all so tangerine chicken was the order from Hunan Manor, one of their more 'comfortable' dishes. He did find it distressing that the symbols printed on the bag said 'food festive' rather than 'festive food'. Probably had something to do with the Garcia family that now owned the restaurant. As he ate he wrote in the little Project L notebook.

His eidetic memory allowed him to see everything in the development lab as clearly as if he were standing in front of each machine and every station. The list of machines he would need went on one page and a detailed diagram of their location on another. Detailed operating instructions for each station followed. He had everything except for two small pieces but he could get them later. As he ate he reviewed the step-by-step process necessary to acquire and modify his microbots. Like a chess master reviewing a particular game plan over and over again he walked through the processes until he knew he could do it in the dark. When every nuance of the process had been set down Levi threw away his dinner trash and started working on another model German warship, a submarine this time. His hands worked on the plastic ship while in his mind he rehearsed the Project L process.

Eventually his mind wandered to Linda.

His mind filled with the image of Linda sitting on the edge of his bed, dressed only in a sheer black teddy, her arms and legs coated with sweat. "Levi, come over here and ravage me, now. I need your hot meat inside me. Hurry!" As he sauntered over to the side of the bed where his gorgeous, half naked conquest awaited, she stood and held out her arms to him, her breath catching as their fingers touched for the first time. "Oh God Levi, take me, please take me!" she panted as he drew closer and closer until she could feel his hot breath on her eye lashes. His gentle kiss along the side of her face sent shivers of anticipation up and down her spine. She was putty in his strong, virile hands waiting to be molded into whatever he desired.

The first kiss was pure agony, tender yet powerful, but laced with enough heat to ignite the fire in her heart. She was in heaven in his arms, she wanted nothing more in the world but to exist right there for the rest of time. Their tongues wrestling and undulated until any strength she had drained completely into Levi's powerful arms. She could see heaven as their kiss broke and she looked into his steely grey eyes. "Now my love, please," she panted hoarsely.

Levi's hands gently traced a line up each side of her body taunting the beauty with gentle caresses of her skin as he peered down into her soul. Strong fingers found her large waiting breasts and traced circles around her erect nipples causing a moan to escape her being and fill the bedroom with sounds of delight. Time slowed. The world ceased to exist. Both lovers stood at the side of the bed transfixed with a shared single thought – "I love you." Levi's fingers moved again tracing upwards to the neck of the teddy grasping the collar. With a single mighty pull he completely tore the fragile black fabric from her neck to the dark patch between her legs below. "Oh, God, Levi..." the now naked beauty gasped. "Hush my love," he answered back letting go of the remnants of her lingerie allowing it to fall gently around her feet.

He looked down at her body seeing it shimmer in the pale light and knew instantly that no woman, real or imaginary, every looked more heavenly as she did at that moment. Her skin glistened as his lips moved to kiss the base of her neck. Slowly and tenderly Levi moved lower kissing every cell of her chest along the way until standing right before his lips was one taut nipple. Gently he blew a stream of air over the protruding bullet watching goose-bumps appear and travel over the creamy smooth mound. Her hands found the back of his head and intertwined with his hair pulling his mouth onto the dark fleshy knob. As he sucked her skin deeply into his mouth fireworks went off in her head. Her knees buckled, her hips quivered, her head fell back useless. She was at the gates of heaven and wanted more. She needed more. She needed Levi inside her.

"Oh, God..." she panted over and over as he drank the milk of her being. Slowly they lowered down onto the bed. As she spread her legs she felt his heart beating onto her hot fleshy mound. Her nipples were on fire and the rhythm of his heart beating onto her folds brought her to the edge of the abyss she desperately needed to fall into. She couldn't think, her mind was on fire, and her body was out of control.

Suddenly Levi stopped. Reality slapped Linda in the face when she realized his mouth was no longer pulling on her breast. She looked up and saw the man she loved, her Adonis standing next to the bed naked like Michelangelo's statue of David, except that this David's giant tool was standing straight out like a monstrous truncheon ready to devour her at any moment. She smiled knowing that very soon their bodies were going to be a mass of writhing flesh as he took her to heaven. Slowly he moved forward and knelt between her legs on the bed and paused for a moment to allow her to admire his body. She smiled up into his eyes and reached for him to take her. The smile on his own lips disappeared when their mouths met and tongues darted out to duel one another once again Below she felt Levi moving between her legs, slowly pumping up and down at the outside of her moist folds, taunting her with what was to come. The kiss continued as he placed at the entrance to her body his mighty cudgel, seeking permission to join. "Take me Levi, please," she gasped breaking their kiss and biting down on his neck. With a single stroke Levi made Linda his woman for all eternity.

Linda's long, yielding legs wrapped around Levi's forceful hips pulling his massive tool deeper and deeper into her hot, wet folds. "I love you," she moaned into his ear as he plunged over and over inside her young willing body. Their passion built with each mighty stroke. The lovers kissed, and bit, and caressed as the mighty piston action continued. Soon rational thought was gone again and the sounds coming from the lovers were not really words but guttural grunts of passion. His hips pounded downward between her legs. Her legs pulled him closer and deeper. Their hands grabbed wet flesh leaving scrapes and red marks behind. Their climax was building to the final crescendo. Exquisite agony was on the verge. It was now. They entered nirvana together, as one.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH," they screamed in unison as their bodies shuddered under the passion that was their love.

Time passed for everybody except the two lovers. They refused to let go of the rapture that they enjoyed. As they held one another and slowly came down from the mountain of delight, their bodies remained merged into one. Two people, so passionate and so in love, united as one. For just a moment in the vastness of time and love, Levi and Linda were united. This is the gospel of love.

As Levi's fantasy ebbed and the reality of his kitchen returned he saw that the tube of glue he was holding was now crushed in his palm and the sticky goo was all over the table, and his new model.

"Darn, that's the third U-boat I've messed up this month."

Embarrassed, Levi cleaned up his mess and pattered off to bed.

********

Federal Bureau of Investigation Email
From: James Stuyvesant
To: Aaron Maxwell
Subject: Levi Stussman's Video
Date: July 30, 2021

I just received the results from Forensic Video Analysis of the video I sent last week of Dr. Stussman writing in some sort of little notebook. If what they've found out is true then we might have a problem here. I need to get with you sooner rather than later and go over this.

We can still have lunch and you can still pay.

********

Nobody was scheduled to be at work on Saturday so Levi thought that it would be an excellent opportunity to get his microbots ready. He'd practiced what he needed to do over and over again in his mind and knew that at most it would take an hour to do. The interruption of the security cameras in the lab had already been set up all he had to do was turn it on and work.

Levi often came in on Saturdays so his presence wouldn't be noticed. He was hardly noticed any other time anyway. By 10 A.M. everything was done. He had a dozen microbots in one syringe and two receiver/transmitter microbots in another. The security cameras showed that for the time he was in the lab, it was dark and no one came or went.

********

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Monthly Report
Subject: Levi Howard Stussman
Task Force: 21-670
August 13, 2021
Author: Special Agent Aaron Maxwell

Accomplishments:
Dr. Linda Channing's background check has been completed. There is nothing in her background, education, or former boyfriends of note. She does have one outstanding parking ticket though. She received her Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering from Columbia University and graduated first in her class.

Analysis of video of Dr. Stussman writing in log book completed/ongoing (see below).

Problems/Concerns:
Technician James Stuyvesant brought to our attention a short video clip of Dr. Stussman writing in a log book. What piqued his interest was that Dr. Stussman always uses his computer for note taking and work. The Forensic Video Analysis unit completed a preliminary analysis of what he wrote and it appears to be a plan to seduce his assistant Linda Channing using microbot technology. As disturbing as this is the Director in discussion with DOD-NWA has determined to let it proceed and observe the results. DOD-NWA's project that Dr. Stussman is being considered to head is very much like what he's planning to do to Dr. Channing. If it succeeds then DOD-NWA could used the results as a basis for their own microbot technology project. Regardless of the wishes of DOD-NWA, the Agency will watch carefully all aspects of Dr. Stussman's work concerning Dr. Channing to make sure that at no time is she harmed or put in danger. We will intervene should that occur. Also, Dr. Stussman somehow circumvented the security cameras in the development lab and took a number of microbots on Saturday August 30th, so his plan is underway. We haven't yet determined how he circumvented security.