Levi's Microscopic World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radk
radk
1,363 Followers

"OH MY GOD!" Levi's mind screamed. "She's touching my thingie."

Linda massaged his rapidly hardening penis and stuck her tongue deeply in his ear. Levi noted with both fascination and concern that his penis seemed to have a mind of its own and was growing bigger and bigger with each stroke and he had no control over it whatsoever. Her hand was doing something he had never experienced, and he was quite scared at the moment.

"Uh, Dr. Channing," Levi said pushing the very drunk and extremely horny woman back into her seat. "I don't think we should be doing this right here. I think I'll take you home."

She sat back and smiled. "Thas a good idea. Les go bak to my partment and do it dere." Then a very concerned look flashed across her face. Her lips puckered and her brow creased. One hand went to her mouth and her eyes flew open as wide as humanly possible. Quickly she threw open the door and leaned out throwing up all of Leoni's best lasagna, chocolate cake, and red wine. Levi could only lean away and watch in horror.

When she sat back up she looked over at the scrunched up Levi and started to sob. "I'm soooooo, soooooo, sorry. I runed our date," she blurted out between sobs, one word at a time. "I don't feel so goo..." She leaned out the door again for round two of throwing up Leoni's finest. After sitting up in her seat again she covered her face with her hands and sobbed. Levi was at a loss. This wasn't anything like he had imagined. He hadn't planned for her to become sick and despondent. It took a lot to think of the proper response to copious amounts of vomit and tears. "There, there," he said patting her shoulder. "Let's go home." Her only response was an increased volume of wailing.

Levi helped the weak-kneed, very drunk woman into her condo and stood her in the living room. "Hep me ina bed," Linda begged almost stumbling onto the couch. Levi guided her to her bedroom and helped her to sit on the side of the bed. "Tak my clothes off?" She pleaded again looking up at him with one eye open and a strange half-smile. Now that the moment he had always dreamed of was at hand he didn't know what to do. Reaching out with one hand to steady her body the other hand started to unbutton her blouse. Pulling the fabric off her arms in the back he looked down at the black brassiere hoping to find where it hooked. "Here," she said unhooking the bra between her breasts and letting it snap like a rubber band to the sides. Her breasts jutted out exposed to his widening eyes. They were beautiful. They were mesmerizing. All Levi could do was stare slack-jawed at the two exquisite mounds.

Linda shivered and fell back onto the bed, her eyes rolling back into her head as she fell. "Now tha boms," she moaned. Levi found a button at the side of her skirt and opened it letting the waist band to slacken. With a good tug he pulled the skirt down to her feet but as he tried to pull it off it became hooked in the clasp on her shoes. "Da shos first Lev-I." Removing her shoes allowed the skirt to fall to the floor off her feet: Her beautiful feet. Levi's eyes scanned up her long legs to where they joined and saw exactly what he had imagined. Beautiful legs with beautiful creamy white skin. The woman of his dreams was lying on her back sideways on the bed wearing only a pair of black panties. As Levi stared down at her she hooked her fingers onto the sides of the panties and pulled them down to her ankles releasing them to dangle from one foot. Then without even a care in the world she crawled up into the fetal position pulling the bedspread over her. Shortly there were gentle snoring noises coming from the bed. Levi could only watch with awe.

Their first date was over and Levi didn't know what to do now so he turned off the light and let himself out.

When Levi got home he replayed the events of the evening and started working on the problem of his microbot changes and their affects on alcohol ingestion. Pretty soon he was so engrossed in solving his problem that as he changed for bed he looked down to see that he still had half an erection from Linda's assault. Smiling for a moment at his penis he went back to solving his metabolism problem.

"Probably going to take a bit of program adjustment, "he murmured as he pulled the covers up to his neck. Soon Levi was asleep, sugar plums again dancing in his head.

********

Federal Bureau of Investigation Email
From: Claire Hartman
To: Aaron Maxwell
Subject: Levi Stussman
Date: October 13, 2021

I may win the office pool yet - they didn't do it on the first date. Dr. Channing became inebriated at dinner and Dr. Stussman took her home and was out of her apartment within the hour. The surveillance cameras showed him undressing her and putting her to bed and then leaving. Who would have thought the scumbag would have been such a gentleman and not taken advantage of her intoxicated state?

I'll see you Friday for our discussion on proper email language.

********

Levi had determined that the problem was in the balance of testosterone, pheromones, and adrenalin: The increased heart rate and a left over piece of code from the nausea response to her now ex-boyfriend sped up the absorption of alcohol and sugar. He made the appropriate code adjustments and downloaded them via telemetry to her microbots. Getting drunk wouldn't happen again.

At their weekly BOT-16 status meeting Linda started off with an apology.

"Dr. Stussman, I want to apologize for the way I acted last weekend. I've never had alcohol affect me like that before. I don't have any excuse for what happened. I hope what I did doesn't affect future dates. I really want to go out with you again." She hung her head and looked like she had just lost her best friend. She hadn't. Levi still wanted to finish what he started.

"No, no, don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. I'll have to have a talk with the manager at Leoni's and see what they put in their house wine. Obviously it was too strong for your delicate system. No Dr. Channing, we will go out again. How about this Saturday? This time we can do something that doesn't involve eating."

"Oh thank you Lev... I mean Dr. Stussman. But before we get started going over the project status can you answer one question? How did I get undressed and in bed?"

Patting her hand and with his great quirky smile Levi replied. "I undressed you."

"Oh God. Did anything happen after that?"

"No, after I helped you out of your clothes you pulled the blanket over your body and went to sleep. I left after I made sure you were okay. Did I do anything wrong?"

"Whew, no you did everything right. I was just worried that we, well you know, we... uh..."

"Had sex?" Levi interrupted.

"Yeah, something like that. I don't remember a thing after throwing up all over your car."

Laughing out loud Levi said, "No, I didn't want to take advantage of the situation. I just undressed you, and might I say that I was privileged to look upon the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and then I left. You were snoring when I closed the door."

Blushing a deep crimson Linda replied, "Oh thank God, I was worried that we..."

"Why? Would having sex with me so appalling?" Levi took a chance and pushed the suggestion into her already susceptible mind.

"No, no, of course not. I just didn't want to be thought of as easy or a slut or anything because we did it on our first date. When the time's right then... well maybe..."

"Okay, I understand. Let's turn our attention to more mundane things and talk about BOT-16 and we can pretend our first date never happened."

Linda looked more relaxed except for the occasional squirming in her seat while they talked.

********

This time Linda picked Levi up in front of his house driving her car so she didn't have to suffer his driving. They agreed that they should do something ordinary so Linda suggested shopping and then a walk around the town lake. She offered to help Levi get a new suit and dress shoes. He looked quizzically at her suggestion because he didn't think his one suit was all that bad. He agreed anyway just so he could be with her.

Levi bought a suit or rather Linda found one that was both fashionable and looked good on him. Levi didn't care one way or another. And he got new shoes. He complained that they hurt his feet but she looked at him in the same manner as his mother did when he complained about something and he acquiesced. They wandered around the mall looking at this and that until they wrung all the fun out of shopping that they could. They both stood at the food court and wondered if a little bite to eat would be so bad: After all the growling in their bellies was becoming a nuisance. They took the chance and survived a salad and soda with no adverse affects.

In the afternoon they drove to Crater Lake and decided that it was just too cold and breezy a day to be outside so they went to the movies instead. In the theater Linda snuggled up next to Levi but he didn't understand what she wanted until she took his hand and pulled his arm around her shoulders. "I'm just going to have to read up on dating and social protocol," he thought looking at her head nestled against his chest. He smiled and turned to watch Spiderman 12.

At the end they walked to her car holding hands like a couple of teenagers.

"I had a wonderful time today Linda," Levi said buckling his seatbelt.

"Levi, the day's not over yet. I thought we could go back to my place and have a bite to eat and talk some more. Maybe we can call out for pizza or Chinese delivery."

"You know that would be nice," he said with a smile. "How about Thai? I usually eat Thai on Saturday."

"Okay, Thai it is," she said without hesitation. She just wanted him on her turf so she could control the activities. She actually hated Thai food but again she wasn't interested in eating anyway.

When they were back at her condo Levi sat on the couch looking around at her tastefully decorated room and she poured a couple sodas. "No alcohol for me tonight," she thought. "I want to know what's going on while it happens." After agreeing on which dishes they wanted, Levi texted his order to the nearest Thai restaurant for delivery and turned to look at her.

"You have a very nice place here," he said looking around. "I see you have a lot of neo-classical paintings. I especially like the one on that wall by Henry Fuseli, The Artist Moved to Despair at the Grandeur of Antique Fragments, 1778 or 1779. I particularly like his work The Nightmare that's in the Detroit Institute of Art. His art favors the supernatural. He pitched everything on an ideal scale, believing a certain amount of exaggeration was necessary in the higher branches of historical painting. In many ways he mimicked the style of Michelangelo. Besides, the model in a lot of his works looks like my mother."

Linda stared at him in awe at his breadth of knowledge. "I don't know that much about art. It's just what an interior designer friend of mine recommended. She said it would give class to the place. I just think it's pretty."

"Then we need to go to the National Gallery of Art in Washington D.C. They have some of the most amazing works of art anywhere outside the Louvre. They've got da Vinci's Ginevra de Benci and Van Gogh's haunting Self Portrait, Gauguin's, Rembrant's, all the impressionists, a whole collection of graffiti art, and my favorite piece, Pietro Magni's The Reading Girl. Maybe we can plan a drive down during the holidays. I'd love to show you around."

"Oh that sounds great. Let's talk about that later, right now I want to do something I've been waiting all day to do."

"What's that?" Levi said turning to look at her.

Linda lurched forward and kissed the startled man holding on for dear life. At first Levi didn't know what to do but being the exceptionally fast learner he was he copied what she did with her mouth. The kiss lasted only a few seconds when the doorbell rang. She pulled back leaving him kissing empty space and said, "Damn, food's here."

As she went to answer the door Levi came back down to earth. His mind exploded with "WOW!" over and over and over until she brought plates of steaming food out to the living room and broke his reverie. Levi also had to squirm his bottom around on the couch to get the growing contents of his lap comfortable again.

They ate in silence, she just pushing the lahb gai, or spicy chicken salad, around the plate, him devouring a hot spicy dish of seafood ginger stir fry. When they took the plates into the kitchen Linda took the opportunity to corner him. Before he could turn around she put one hand on the refrigerator and another on the counter beside him. When he turned around he was completely boxed in within her arms and a little taken aback. She pressed her body up against his and started the kissing again, this time her tongue began exploring the back of his mouth. As they kissed deeply and passionately Linda crushed her body into his, making sure that he could feel her breasts pressed into his chest, and especially her now rock hard nipples. The more they kissed the stronger the sensation between her legs became. She was now very hot and very wet. She almost wanted to yank his body down on top of hers right on the kitchen floor and have at it, but she didn't. Patience tempered her thinking but when they came up for air she simply said, "Come with me."

Pulling Levi by his hand she led him to her bedroom. He followed like a little pull toy, obeying her unspoken command, the quirky little smile plastered across his face. Turning with her back to the bed she reached out and pulled Levi to her again. She kissed him passionately and now he kissed her back with equal fervor. She didn't care that his mouth tasted like ginger she needed him and desperately. She broke their kiss and stepped away from Levi to pull her sweater over her head. After she gave her hair a toss to put it mostly back in place she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Levi watched as her exquisite breasts jumped out at him for the second time in his life. "More beautiful than Venus," Levi thought. When she saw him staring at her breasts she smiled and reached out to move his hands to her mounds. Almost as though he were touching a hot iron he flinched at skin contact. Her smile got wider.

"It's okay Levi," she purred as she proudly stood there topless in front of him. "You won't break them. Go ahead and touch them. Squeeze my nipples. I want you to."

He hesitated a moment and looked into her eyes. "I've never done this before," he blurted out. "I'm not sure what to do."

Linda paused momentarily and said, "You mean you've never been with a woman before?"

"Uh huh," he replied quite embarrassed.

"Well then just follow my instructions and do what I tell you. I know you can do that. And just relax; the first time is always awkward."

She stepped forward and kissed him again, this time reaching behind him to pull his shirt out of his pants so she could get it over his head. Levi jerked as the cold air hit his back but allowed her knowing hands to continue. When she reached for his belt buckle he stiffened in anticipation and almost pulled away. The only woman that ever saw him naked was his mother. It was almost as though time slowed down to allow him to enjoy what she was doing. She unzipped his pants and pulled them to the floor where he stepped out of them standing only in his underwear, socks, and shoes. He bent down in an uncoordinated manner to pick up his clothes but Linda put her arms around his waist to prevent it. Levi didn't know how to react to that. He had to fold his clothes and set them on the chair. Leaving them in a pile on the floor would play on his mind until he picked them up. This turn of events was quite disconcerting.

Linda leaned forward and kissed one of his nipples sending electric sparks throughout his body. There was another "WOW" explosion in his mind as his body was shivering under her onslaught. His stupor lasted until he could feel her hands rubbing his buttocks and tugging at the elastic waistband of his briefs. At that point his eyes got real wide and his mind fell into a stupor. He knew what was going to happen next but he wasn't prepared for the sensation and the weakness it caused throughout his body. Slowly Linda pulled his shorts down, releasing his nipple from her lips, and knelt down to pull the garment off his feet. He thought how silly he looked standing there in his shoes and socks. She just stared ahead at his cock, watching it move upward and outward with each second.

"My, my, this is nice," she snickered reaching up with one hand and wrapping it around his now erect tool. Levi stumbled and almost fell backwards as her hand touched where no one had ever touched before. "Careful," she warned. As she stood up she brushed her lips to the crimson head, then to his stomach, up to the nipple again, stopping only when their lips were together again. They kissed long and hard. She squirmed a bit against his body as they kissed turning up the heat between them. When she pulled back she was totally naked. Sitting back on the bed she pointed down at Levi's shoes and socks. Without using his hands he stepped out of both his shoes and socks looking a little bit like a circus contortionist as he did. It effectively got him as naked as she was. Not knowing what to do and knowing he should follow instructions he just stood there with a grief-stricken expression, and his tool sticking straight out in front.

"Lie down here and put your arms around me," she purred patting the bed beside her. He almost dove into bed next to her and grabbed her like a sack of groceries. "Easy baby, gently." She pulled his body into hers and kissed his neck and ears. A sound was coming from Levi that he wasn't aware of. "Curious," he thought hearing himself moan for the first time. Linda rubbed her body against his. She was hot as a firecracker now and couldn't wait any longer.

"Baby, just lie there and enjoy. You don't have to do anything but watch and learn. I'll do all the work this time but next time it's up to you."

Linda pushed him over on his back and kissed him more deeply than he thought possible. Their tongues intertwined deeply as they kissed. Levi hiccupped right in the middle of the kiss right when she wrapped her hand around his cock. Slowly and deliberately she moved her hand up and down to stroke him into the same passionate frenzy that she felt. She massaged and caressed him until she could feel his heart racing as fast as hers. Breaking her kiss she sat up and moved one leg across his body and reached below to position his cock at the entrance below. Looking directly into his eyes she lowered her body down impaling him deep within her womb.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed as his cock extended deep inside the warm, wet folds. The rapture she felt was evident on her face as she started moving her hips up and down creating a rhythm to a song that only she could hear. Linda controlled everything. Levi watched her pumping and thrashing about as she straddled his hips and felt a sensation between his legs that he had never felt before. Whatever was happening was slowly building in intensity. She sped up her pulsing hips movement to a point where she seemed maniacal. Every conscious thought was pushed into some recessed corner of Levi's mind as she bounced and thrashed.

Without warning she tensed up and started to scream. Levi thought he was hurting her as her body started to spasm and twitch through the extreme microbot enhanced orgasm she was in the middle of. He had no experience with someone having a normal orgasm so he didn't know if what she was experiencing was healthy or not, so he just thought to wait until she was finished and ask. After a couple minutes of excessive ecstatic convulsions Linda's eyes flew open, rolled to the back of her head, and she fell forward into Levi's arms, totally unconscious. Levi checked her pulse and her respiration and although very high seemed reasonable for someone that had just run a marathon. Again he thought to wait for her to become rational again to ask if everything was okay. She was still impaled on his cock but limp as a dish rag splayed across his body. He remained still so he didn't wake her.

radk
radk
1,363 Followers