All Comments on 'Lexi, aka Alexa'

by latin_lover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

I hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Writing !!!

There are some stories you read, that don't exactly cry out for a continuation (even if they promise one)... This is NOT one of those stories! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely one of the best! This story has so much potential for character development for future chapters :-)

swtsurrendrswtsurrendrover 8 years ago
please!!!!

Say that part two is coming soon!!! Excellent story!!!

esr61esr61over 8 years ago
Continue

Please continue this story. You have written well to keep the reader enticed and looking forward to the next paragraph. By all means we must have a next chapter or more. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Please continue!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Retaining heat quotient while head games are afoot definitely ain't eazy

'Sooner or later it comes down to fate' sang Billy Joel. It's getting a bit sleazy for my taste, but there were multiple, riveting first rate non-carnal scenes . Hope Marilyn gets her just desserts somewhere down the line. Author has undeniable talent. This wasn't a complete masterpiece, but it will do until one comes along. Full marks.*****

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
good story

i liked it and will look for more from you. thanks, tom

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 8 years ago
Great story - BUT....

I found a glaring continuity error, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. On page 1 you state you attended UNC. Then, on page 2 you state that Mr. Black attended UNC and you attended Duke.

Perhaps an editor is in order, or if you had one that editor should be sacked.

Otherwise, you took the typical stepdad/stepdaughter narrative and put a very interesting spin on it. Oh, and it was very hot as well.

Can't wait for the next installment!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Story up untill taking her virginity, when will you prople learn where the Hymen is? you CAN NOT Finger fuck a girl/young woman and expect there to be a hymen left, also that being said, he had half his 7" cock in her till he felt her hymen and broke it that is complete bullshit!

Went from a 5 stars to 3 I hope you don't make the same fuck up when you write about the other girls.

Please look up Hymen on the web before you write abou it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously?

I love you, daddy. Now fuck my friends?

Huge turn off, and so beyond the realm of reasonable. Normal people can't just ignore the skanky whore in the closet. His stupid wife needs to be dealt with. And if he wants to be with Lexi, great, but inviting half the soccer team just because she's been lesbian-ing it up with them is just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep the chapters coming

Great story, keep it coming. Also I would suggest that you ignore the other comments about them sleeping together and inviting others in. I do think the wife & the friend need to be dealt with in an epic manner. I would suggest channeling what you think a woman would do and cause a great huge splash for the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it!

This is the first story that I have commented on, as I usually just give stars.

I loved how the story flowed together. I am anxiously awaiting a part two.

I think that sometimes other readers can be too critical of others, especially when the story doesn't go to their fantasy or their way of thinking how the story should end.

As far as the female anatomy, I didn't even give it a second thought, yeah, I know where the hymen is and I know the penis can't penetrate the cervix. It didn't take anything away from the story for me. After all, it is your story, your fantasy, your rules, NO QUESTIONS!! FIVE STARS!!

newtype2525newtype2525over 8 years ago
Damn you, this was good!

Now I'm left waiting and wanting more fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

I can not wait to read your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story, Waiting for More...

Your story was great and kept me reading right through it. My only critique would be that her cherry is much closer to the surface in reality. Other than that, ignore the moron that is turned off by the ideal of bringing in Lexi's friends. That idea is totally hot, fitting with the rest of the story, and I hope you'll be continuing in that line very soon!

andrewm57andrewm57about 8 years ago
hot but a couple of quibbles

Very nice start, got too raunchy to be very believable, and when will authors learn the that hymen is at or very near the entrance, not half way in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

You have written one of the most erotic, spellbinding, heartfelt love story that I have ever had the pleasure to read. Thank you for taking your time in building up the story line background as to how it all started. A person reading this could stay with the story and feel every individuals thoughts, picture the whole scenario in their head. I felt like I was 'Daddy' or at least I wish I was. Felt I could understand why and how everything fell into place. This was a beautiful story and wish you would write about what will happen in the coming months. Taking the 'phone' and copying all the text's and emails would be a gimie to protect 'Daddy' and 'Lexi/Alexa'. I would not ever try to think in what order things were to happen and in what order. I leave that up to you as you are the one that put this totally amazing story together and for that I thank you. It was a big treat to read something so well written and so classy as well. Love Love and Laughter to you and yours.

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
Loved every word!

Forget all the hymen critics, the story is wonderful as it is!!! More 18 year old women stories please!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Loved it. Hopefully there will be a follow-up chapter with the other the girls.

onedegreeawayonedegreeawayalmost 8 years ago
Very good, but a little too many raunchy comments

Every single thing about the story was fantastic except they launched into really explicit language too quickly. I was expecting a him to be sterner with her, especially over her language and because she kept calling him Daddy. *That's* a major turn on for me personally, being called Daddy, even over Master, because it implies a similar relationship but even more taboo because of it.

Since it's pretty obvious there are more stories coming, I'd love to see explored the "Mr. Cooper" angle with the other two girls. It would make an interesting distinction between Alexa and her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent excellent story

If this was a book I wouldn't have been able to "put it down". A real page turner.

I especially enjoyed your character development. One really gets to know the characters and almost feels what they feel. Superb writing. Thanks

SharkAttack4691SharkAttack4691almost 5 years ago
oh fuckkkk

this has to be the most hottest and sweetest story ive read so far. definitely a favorite! I hope you write another chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WIMPY CUCK WRITER WITH A CUCK STORY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous