Lexi Ch. 01: My MILF Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out, "Oh God. It's so deep. It's so long. Deeper baby...slow...deeper."

I grabbed her hips and pulled Lexi further onto my cock. My hands slipped up under her stomach and I rested my right hand around her neck. My left traced the slickness of the oils and rested on her left breast. I squeezed the soft flesh and rolled her nipple between my fingers. She moaned like she just been touched for the first time. Her ex-husband had no idea what he was missing.

I whispered in her ear, "I've always wanted this ass Mrs. H. You're a world class MILF. Why don't you show me that it was worth the wait."

Balancing on her fuck-me-pumps made her ass stick out even farther. Lexi began to rock back and forth on my cock. When her ass had sucked in the full length of my shaft she started to moan and then roll her hips. It was as if she was giving me the lap dance of her life.

"It's so fucking good baby, fuck it, fuck it. You're filling me up. Fuck..."

I turned off the shower so the steam would dissipate and I could get a better view of my cock disappearing between her beautiful, round cheeks.

Lexi instinctively knew what I was doing. She lifted her left leg up. Now all her weight balanced on a single extreme six inch heel. Now she could slide up and down my cock easily with little effort. The butt plug had helped her maintain enough of a gape to allow for my cock but still kept things tight.

She teased, "I've wanted you in that ass for such a long time. I love having that hot throbbing cock in my tight tiny hole."

So tight, so slow, so deep.

"You like my nasty little asshole?"

Truth was I loved it. My cock wanted to scream. I'm sure I was leaking more than precum into Lexi's ass but, it felt too good not to enjoy it for as long as I could.

"Punish me with that hard cock, I've been such a bad little girl. I've been such a slutty MILF. Fuck that horny hole." said Lexi.

She was killing me. I wanted to cum so bad and she wouldn't let up. Her swaying hips. Her oiled body. That hot horny hole.

"Where do you want to cum baby? I know you're close. Do you want to flood my ass with your cum?" said Lexi.

She put her leg back down and spread her legs wider. Leaning forward against the glass shower made her ass stick out towards me. Lexi rolled her hips forward.

She did this while I was still deep inside. What a fucking MILF. This is why I love mature, experienced women. She treated sex like a sport, a hobby. She knew how to fuck and she loved to fuck.

"Maybe you want something nastier. You want to go from my ass, to my mouth?" said Lexi "Come to me baby, Mommy needs a mouthful of cum."

I'd never make it to her mouth. I was so close to losing it all. I released my grip on her tits and allowed them to bounce free. I grabbed her waist and began to pound harder, faster, deeper. I needed as much of my cock inside her ass and I needed it now.

"Do it baby. Pound that hole. Let my ass swallow it all. Feed me that cock. I want all that sweet cum. Give me that load." said Lexi "Shoot it anywhere you want..."

Lexi never got a chance to finish her sentence but, she yelped as I drove deeper into her. I was going to cum. Filling her with my spunk, giving her an anal cream pie was inevitable. I continued to thrust until my balls had emptied into her ass.

Exhausted Lexi stepped out of her six inch heels. They were, for all intensive purposes, ruined. They were the first pair I would ruin for her but, they wouldn't be the last.

I pushed her to her knees and said, "About that ass to mouth offer..."

It seemed like my horny little MILF liked this new, more aggressive side of me and she complied. After she licked me clean I started the shower again. As I lathered up her body, we began to make plans.

Not plans for me to move into the guest house — that would come later. We made plans for the next time we'd fuck. That afternoon. That evening. That night. Lexi was such an insatiable MILF. She was determined to wear me out.

12