All Comments on 'l'Histoire d'une femme Pt. 02'

by unefemme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Memories of my youth

I loved this story as it reminded me of an uncle who abused me from a very young age. I loved him and just let him fondle me wherever he could . I got to enjoy the feelings of his hand slipping up under my dress and into my panties. I first sucked him when I was ten. Thank you for your wonderful story.

Natasha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Unbelievable

The girl in the story is 18 and she doesn't know what is going on? Is that a typographical error? Gosh I hope so. I don't think there's an 18 year old girl in the world that wouldn't know what was happening when an uncle slips his hand under her panties. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
check out the constraints of this site on age

18? well, let's just say she has to be to get the story published. Use your imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Like I've always said

Pussy is pussy and men want to fuck it. It doesn't matter if she is your mother, daughter, niece or cousin. Pussy is pussy and a man wants to put his hard cock in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Desire

I know that feeling of desire for the men who have fondled me, fucked me, and the whole secretiveness. It drives me crazy with desire to think about them, yet crazy with guilt and shame too, why is that??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Honestly

The genes of a human being are meant and designed to reproduce... The genes have no idea of whether that person over there is lutheran or catholic... Your father or your husband... All your genes know is to reproduce to keep your geneology alive.

Then comes the way that were built. Women who look attractive and are pretty have a better chance at reproducing than someone who is ugly... So if you feel pretty, than you're special... Just like a man feels special when people obviously depend on him.

Then there comes the best you've ever felt... If everyrime you had your puss felt on when you were told your pretty by the same person more than any other single person, than you're gonna revisit those good times... For the genes sake.

Then comes society and in their attempt to mold society forgot to mention these facts to anyone... So people feel guilty for loving something with their subconscious mind that they feel socially disgusted by... So you turn to literotica for social proof that others are going through what you are and that is normal and natural.

Can you tell the difference between a rubber snake and a real one?

Allow your fantasies to continue to flurish and realize that they are just that, and that in the social world you want to adhere to the obvious rules for the obvious reasons.

I know all these facts because I own a popular seduction product out there on the marketplace and I love tons of research.

I might watch a gangster film a million times but to take the risk of being killed in real like is not my idea of pleasure. Although I might daydream about the money.

I've been looking for your story again. It's the best I've ever read=)

Love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A truer account could not be written. The premature awakening of a child by an unscrupulous adult is the occasion of marvelous and terrifying feelings simultaneously. The child usually feels there was something about them that made the perpetrator arouse them. Very courageous story. (retired therapist who dealt with clients recovering from this)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous