All Comments on 'Liam's Story Ch. 01'

by mikke20041

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
for once

the college kid is not packed with 8, 9 or 10". From what I have seen in locker rooms, there are indeed more guys around with smaller/average cocks than with large ones. Makes the story fit more with average people. Hope the rest is the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
haha true

Commenting on the first commenter. People tend to mix up porn movies with reality. Porn movies actually go out and scout guys with big dicks, and go further by pairing them with very small girls, most of the girls are around 5'. Your dick would look big too if you were 6' plus and fuck a girl that's like 5' or less with a small frame.

Almost forgot. Good story, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A gentleman who is man enough to share himself

A gentleman who is man enough to share himself!

Yes, there are simply too many stories of improbably huge cocks, but precious few gentlemen will face the reality of their anatomy. A lovely small penis is a joy to behold, and here is one that is not only a jewel but also curiously interesting! Surely many more sequels will be coming soon, as Aunt Betty [older, mature, experienced, caring, sensual] helps Liam lose his virginity?

Wonderful story from a superb writer!

analustanalustabout 1 year ago

Well written. Wish it was longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous