Liar's Bench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I complained, though, she insisted that the new diet must be good for me because I was looking better every day. The scale said I hadn't lost weight, but I could tell that I was putting on muscle, and Rachel said the extra flesh on my face and neck had vanished.

"You like?" I asked with a smile, stepping into her personal space.

"I like." She replied, running her hands under my shirt to caress my newly muscular chest. The school had a grungy basement gym for professors, and I had been working out lately. Still, the way I was adding muscle surprised me.

Maybe it was the extra testosterone, maybe the way I could smell her wetness through her panties, but I snapped. Grabbing her t-shirt, I ripped it open with one brutal motion, exposing the ripe flesh of her breasts.

"Paul!" She giggled. My nostrils flared as her feminine aroma spiked with desire.

I pulled down her bra and mauled her tits with my hands.

"Ohhh, Paul--" She moaned ecstatically, arching her back to push her breasts into my hands. Our lips met, and she sucked my tongue into her mouth, holding me inside. While I played with her breasts she pulled down my pants, freeing my growing erection. It rubbed against her taut belly and she moaned again.

Her tits felt so good under my hands, and they must have felt good for her too because the nipples were hard to the touch. I left a trail of saliva down her neck as I buried my face between them. She pushed a nipple into my mouth and I sucked automatically, my breath hissing between my teeth as I sucked. I pulled off her soaked panties as I went lower, finally finding my way to the valley between her thighs and sucked--hard--on her clit.

"Ooooh!" She yelled as her abdomen clenched and began to shake. I'd never seen her cum so quickly, but I didn't slow down, putting one finger inside as I kept the pressure on her clit.

Her juices were smeared across my face, and I left another trail as I stood, dragging my tongue across her breasts, to suck on her ears as she recovered.

"Now your turn," I said roughly, thrusting my hips at her.

Rachel looked almost delirious from her orgasm as she knelt at my feet, eyes half-lidded and mouth open.

"Look at me," I commanded like I had never done before, and she complied eagerly, staring at me as she extended her tongue to touch the head of my erection.

"You like that, honey?" She taunted me.

I clasped my hands behind her head and pulled her forward. Her mouth opened in an O of surprise and I slipped inside. She gagged for a moment as I hit the back of her throat, but I didn't let go. Her eyes widened, but they never left mine as she recovered, coughing around my length. Then she began to suck, cheeks hollowing as she put everything into it, her eyes glazed over in lust. Her tongue stroked me and specks of wetness sprayed across her body as her head bobbed on my cock.

"That's right. That's the way to suck a cock." I growled at her, twisting my hands in her hair. I could feel my own abdomen tensing, but I wasn't done yet, so I pulled her off, a line of saliva connecting me to her mouth.

I picked her up easily and laid her down on the linoleum floor. Her hips bucked unconsciously in little thrusts as I stood over her, cock erect, like a hunter over his kill.

Then I lowered myself between her quickly parted legs. She had lost weight too, and her mound stood out from her slim belly. Her lips were red and swollen, and slick with her wetness, and I found her hole easily.

"Uhhh..." She shuddered as I plunged inside, and locked her ankles behind my ass, pulling me deeper. I held her tits as I pounded her, and she bucked and thrashed like a feral animal. Her sweaty body was slick against mine as I pinned her to the floor.

"Fuck me, Paul. Fuck me harder!" She'd never said that before, and now she was moaning it into my mouth.

I complied eagerly, taking her ankles in my hand and spreading her legs wide and ramming my hips as fast as I could. Rachel's eyes were closed and her mouth hung open as her head lolled to the side.

"That's right" I groaned as I slammed into her. "You're my little fuck bunny."

"Oh...Ohhh." My breath sped up as her walls tightened around me at the new nickname. I tried to slow down this time, determined to make it last. Rachel had other ideas, though, and she rocked back against me, pushing me in deep.

"Oh, god, what a fuck bunny." I moaned, unable to stop from calling her that.

Her back arched as she humped it up and down, grinding my cock around in her pussy. She'd never been like this, not even when we were first dating, and I couldn't resist her passion. I grabbed her hips, yanking her back and forth in time with my thrusts.

"Uhhhh..." She yelled as her body jerked in orgasm. I kept thrusting as her pussy squeezed me tight.

"Here it comes..." I groaned as she recovered. I pulled out and grabbed my cock.

"Ahhhhh..." She said, arching her back and tilting her head up, her delicate lips open in anticipation.

I tried to aim for her mouth, but the wave of passion was already cresting. My legs nearly gave way as a powerful orgasm wracked my body, and my hips shook, sending jets of cum spraying across her beautiful face.

Rachel never flinched, staring up into my eyes as I marked her with my lust. When I could stand upright again she gently took my softening cock between her lips and sucked it clean, something she'd never done before.

Drips of cum slid down her face as she sucked, but her gaze never wavered, and the sight hit me like a bolt of fevered lust. My cock started to harden again, and Rachel let out a giggle.

"It looks like Junior still wants to play with his little fuck bunny. She said, enunciating the last two words to make sure I understood. Running her breasts along my torso she stood, whispering hotly in my ear, "and his little fuck bunny wants to play too."

When we were done the sheets were more stained than they'd ever been, but I didn't hear a word of complaint. Later, when we were lying companionably naked in bed, she rolled over to show me her rear.

"Does that look bigger to you?" She asked, pointing to the bump on her coccyx.

"Bigger?"

"Yeah. It feels bigger. It doesn't hurt or anything, it just feels...swollen."

"Swollen?" I thought about telling her everything about Ralph and Ophelia and the animals. The moonshine was doing this to her, turning her into an animal like them. I knew I should, but I couldn't. Then she would know that I'd let it go on, let it change her without saying anything. She would never forgive me for that, and I didn't want to lose her so to my shame, I kept quiet.

"I don't know, maybe a little." I temporized. "Should we make an appointment with the dermatologist?"

There was only one dermatologist in town, and I knew that they wouldn't have any appointments available quickly. Whatever was going to happen would happen.

"I guess so." She said. "I'll call in the morning."

"Good night, dear." I gave her a guilty kiss and lay down to sleep.

"Holy Shit!" Later that night, Rachel's scream startled me awake. I threw the sheets off and stumbled down the hall to the pool of light coming from the bathroom. When I got there, I saw her frantically contorting her body to look at her own ass in the mirror.

"Rachel! What's wrong?" I stood in the doorway panting.

"Paul--" She looked at me with tears running down her cheeks. "That bump. It's--" She fell into my arms, unable to continue.

"It's okay, baby. I'm here." I stroked her hair and made soothing noises as I cradled her head against my chest. She was still naked and the lumps of her nipples against my chest threatened to wake the Beast. Before it took over, though, I looked down her back and saw what she had panicked about.

That bump on her coccyx had bloomed while we slept, and Rachel had a tail. A perfect white cottontail.

The next morning I stopped to see Ralph on my way to work. I told him about the tail. Rachel had cried herself to sleep and was still passed out when I left.

"What's happening, Ralph?"

"I reckon you know what's happening. You're the one that thought of rabbits when we gave you the 'shine." He reminded me.

"Me?" I recoiled in shock.

"That's how it works." He shrugged.

"How what works? It's the moonshine, isn't it?"

"Yep."

"What--how?"

"Old recipe, I told you. Lots of strange things in these mountains. Back before the highway came in it was a different world up here. All those rules you learn off the mountain, they don't hold so much here. Talk to the old timers, they'll tell you."

"And you--and the lady who was here when you came?"

"Heard about that, huh? Yup. Her recipe originally, but when she tried it on me it didn't take the way it was supposed to. It all worked out in the end, though."

"But...what's happening to us?"

"Us?" He cocked his head.

"Yeah. I can--I can smell things, like my nose...like a dog." I finished in a whisper.

"We'll I'll be damned." His placid expression faltered for the first time, replaced by a look of surprise.

"What?"

"Ain't never affected a man like that. Just the womenfolk."

"The--this isn't the first time, is it. That cow in the barn--and the last owner's wife..." My voice trailed off and a chill ran down my spine.

"Yep." He angled his chin at the pasture. "Sally's out there with the other ewes. Good producer, too. She takes it like she's supposed to. Healthy lambs all three years she's been with us."

I buried my head in my hands.

"It's a little late for that, isn't it?" He spat. "I allow you've known this was happening, and you didn't stop her drinking the shine, did you?

"I know, but, I never thought it would go this far. This is crazy, Ralph!"

He shrugged.

"Is there anything we can do to reverse the process?"

"Nah, she's too far gone now, I reckon."

"B-but, what should I do?" The one-year position at American was looking more attractive every day. Tenure wasn't worth sacrificing my sanity.

"Way I see it, you got three choices. First off, you can get outa' here. Find yourself a woman who loves dogs and you're set, know what I mean?" He winked.

"W-what about Rachel?"

"Ophelia likes rabbits." When he saw my eyes widen he chuckled. "Just messin' with ya. I'll build little Clover a nice hutch out behind the house. She'll be warm and happy.

"And when she..." I tried to ignore the twinge in my cock from hearing him call my wife that name.

"Heh. You like that, don't you." He chuckled, sensing what I was feeling. "I reckon she'll want to come inside when it's that time of the month. Don't sweat it, Ophelia doesn't mind sharing, and I'll bet Clover loves it doggie style."

I pictured her naked, crouched on the floor with Ralph mounting her, I didn't know which was worse, the way she would moan with passion as he fucked her or knowing how she would feel about herself after the passion passed and she remembered what she'd done.

That's how Clover--Rachel, I reminded myself--would end up if I left, just another farm animal he'd breed for profit.

"And if I stay?"

"Depends on you, I reckon."

"W-what do you mean?"

"You're the one turning her into a bunny. Where she ends up depends on what's inside there," He reminded me, pointing to my chest, and then at my crotch, "and there."

"H-how..."

"She might wind up mostly human except when the moonshine calls, she might be like Ophelia," The dog's tail thumped against the floor when Ralph mentioned her name. "...or like Tammy, who's pretty much just a cow. Depends on what you really want. You know, deep down where you can't see so easy."

Needless to say, I didn't get any work done that day. I split my time between trying to think of something to say when I returned and looking at bunny-girl porn. By the time I was expected home, I still hadn't figured out how to tell her.

When I arrived, however, she greeted me with a cheerful smile, as if nothing was wrong. Unsure what that meant, I didn't bring up the subject. She didn't mention it either until we were eating, when she casually said,

"Paul, did you know there are people out there with fetishes about this stuff?"

"Huh?" I asked around a mouthful of broccoli.

"Yeah, there are whole websites and everything, where people write stories and draw pictures about sex with animals."

"You mean bestiality?" I asked, stunned about how she was handling this. I decided that now was not the time to tell her how I'd spent my day.

"No, not like that. Like, you know, animal-people." She giggled. "Bunny-girls with tails. Like you know who." She rose from her seat and wiggled her tail at me. Conveniently, that meant she wiggled her ass too. And, well, you know what that meant. I should have said something, but how could I resist?

Where was this going to end? I was happy, yes, but still uneasy. It wasn't just the changes to Rachel and I, it was how unconcerned she seemed to be. The old Rachel would have been in full panic mode by now, but whenever the new one looked concerned, a quick trip to the bedroom--or the sofa, or the kitchen counter, or the, well you know what I mean--and she'd be warm and fuzzy again.

I decided to have another talk with Ralph, so I left her lying drowsily in bed. The moon was nearly full, and it gave a wan light through the branches as I made my way up the trail. I could hear rustles in the woods, but this time they held no terror. I knew that this one was a possum, moving slowly and dumbly through the leaves. Those were mice, scampering through the underbrush where the owl sitting overhead didn't see them. I knew this because I could smell them all; my nose knew what was real and what wasn't.

When I arrived at the cottage, the curtains were drawn, but the lights were on and I could see through the lace. There was a woman inside! She was tall and slender and had long black hair. She was seated on a low sofa, legs spread wide, and a black dress covered her nakedness.

As I watched, the dress twitched between her legs, and I realized that something was under there. The fabric shifted aside and I saw Ralph, on all fours, his head buried between her thighs. How had she become human? I let out a gasp.

The woman looked up as if she had heard me from inside, and I felt a tug at my cock as if someone was pulling on it. I turned to run and she was there, in the garden. She was naked, her skin gleaming white in the moonlight, except for the blackness between her legs. I backed away, only to stumble against Ralph's broad chest.

"Howdy, neighbor." He said, his friendly voice belying his iron grip on my arm. As strong as I was becoming, I couldn't match him. "Why don't you come inside?"

"Um...thanks, but--"

"She wants to see you." He said firmly, pulling me towards the door.

"But--" I looked back, but the garden was empty.

The woman lounged on the sofa like a queen on her throne, half reclining with her arms wide to either side. The black sundress she wore hung low on her chest, and I could see the tops of her small breasts. Now that I was inside, I noticed that her hair wasn't pure black, there were streaks of brown near the roots.

"My, my, sugar. She drawled in a voice that flowed in through my ears and seeped down to my crotch, drop by drop. "You're looking cuter every day. A woman could get unclean thoughts just looking at you." Her thighs rubbed together.

"Um. I'm not sure what's happening here, Ma'am, but I think should be getting home now. Rachel will be waking up soon and I should probably--"

"Rachel?" She gave a mocking laugh and the honey in her voice turned cloying. "Your precious Clover? The poor little bunny can't go without her man's love for a night?"

"She's not--"

"Of course she is. Her voice turned imperious. "Enough about her. We don't have all night, do we, boy." She bent down to pat the gray and brown cattle dog standing at her side. It's tongue lolled as she scratched its ears. My nose told me it was male.

"Is that..." I pointed.

"Is that what?" Ralph asked from beside me. I looked back and the dog was gone. The scent wasn't, though. He looked human, but my nose told me that he was a dog. He moved, and I recoiled to avoid his approach. Before I realized it he had herded me closer to Ophelia.

"I allow it's time, don't you, sweetie?" She asked him. I looked back and forth between the two, apprehensive. "Paul, why don't..."

Her words faded away. Her mouth moved and I could hear the noises, but I couldn't understand them anymore. She changed and grew before my eyes until I only came up to her knees. Ralph's scent grew stronger and I looked back to see the cattle dog there again, not as tall as I, but heavier and more intimidating.

I was a dog. In a mirror behind the door, I could see myself, a long-legged hound, white with black and brown splotches.

The woman cooed something, and even though I didn't understand, I knew she was pleased with me, and I panted in response. When she lifted her dress, I knew what she expected, and I slipped between her legs. Her scent of her heat was overpoweringly strong, and I could feel my erection slip out of its sheath. Ralph's presence behind me faded as her arousal filled my brain.

The hair between her legs was thick and straight, just like a Doberman's, shiny in shades of brown and black. My nose touched her slit and I heard a little yelp, then a laugh. She was pleased! My human thoughts were fading; she was the mistress and whatever made her happy made me happy.

I ran my tongue the length of her slit, from between her butt crack to the little button at the top. The taste of her ass that would have disgusted me before now tasted mildly interesting. Not as interesting as the other part, though, and I licked that again.

"Oh!" I heard her make a pleasurable noise, and I licked harder, squeezing my tongue between the lips of her slit and tasting the wetness inside. She put her hands on my muzzle, forcing it lower, into the interesting taste between her cheeks. She gave another noise, and I licked her ass, content to do whatever pleased Mistress. Her fingernails behind my ears assured me that I was doing exactly that.

"Sit." She snapped her fingers and I looked up confused. Her hand rose and my head rose to follow it, bringing my rear to the ground.

"Good boy." She said. I didn't understand, but I could tell she was pleased. Then Ralph shouldered me aside as he took my place between her legs. I whined in protest and he silenced me with a low growl. Understanding my place in the pack, I waited as he approached.

First I saw him lick her, the way I did, and then he reared up, placing his legs on the sofa. His and her arousal mixed in my nose, and I didn't need to see his cock to know that he was erect. I waited patiently, watching as she guided him to her thighs, placing him at the opening we had wetted thoroughly with our tongues. Then he was inside her, hammering his hips against her at full speed without any preamble

"Oh!" Mistress threw her head back and her hands hung limply at her side. She lay there on the sofa while Ralph screwed her for all he was worth. His muzzle was on her breast (the last human part of my brain wondered what happened to her dress), and she gave a little cry as I saw him bite down. The metallic scent told me he had broken the skin, but she only moaned harder. Then he stopped in a sudden jerk, holding himself against her thighs and quivering as he came.

"Good boy." She cooed again, kissing his muzzle and twining her tongue with his longer one. They didn't separate immediately, though, and I whined, wondering when it would be my turn.

"Stay, boy." She told me, and this time I understood. So I waited, still erect while Ralph licked her face and she scratched his belly. Time passed; how much wasn't important to my canine brain. Eventually Ralph came off, and curled up on the couch beside her, as his semen poured out between her legs.