Liar's Bench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her expression changed, and I could read the body language as she urged me to mount her. I didn't need to be told twice. I hopped up easily, my longer legs bringing my crotch to Mistress's with ease. I felt her hand around my erection, and then a wonderfully soft feeling as my thrusts carried me into her slit. Instinct took over, and I stopped thinking as I pistoned my cock into her in a blur of motion.

She laughed, and I knew I was doing good.

She moaned, and I knew I was doing better.

I don't know if or when she came. Nothing else mattered but thrusting as fast as I could, and eventually it ended as I left my semen to join the frothy mess Ralph and I had made. Like him, I found myself tied to Mistress after we finished, a thick knot at the base of my penis stuck inside her. She lay still on the sofa, breathing heavily, and I licked the sweat from her face in appreciation.

"Good boy." She said finally, and I was happy. She said something else, something I didn't understand. Things might have turned out differently if I had understood her warning, that tomorrow the moon would still be almost full, and our bodies would be feeling its power, even Clover--especially Clover. I didn't understand, though, and as Ralph led me outside I thought only of how wonderful Mistress had been.

Somewhere in the woods I realized I was walking on two feet. What had happened to me? Had it been a dream? At this point, I was ready to believe anything could happen.

Thankfully Rachel was still asleep when I returned. Otherwise, I didn't know how I would explain where I had been, or why there was another woman's scent on my penis. This was the first time I had been unfaithful to her, but somehow I didn't feel responsible. What I had done as a dog, it hadn't been me, I told myself. She snuggled sleepily close to me when I finally climbed into bed, and the reassuring sound of her breathing was the only lullaby I needed.

Rachel called me at work the next day.

"Honey, can you come home early today?" She asked.

"Today? I have an exam to give at 3:30. I can't miss that."

"Please, honey. I need you at home."

"Rache, are you okay?"

"It's just. I--can't you come home?"

"I'll come home right after the test ends, I promise. As soon as I can."

"Honey, I--alright. Just come as soon as you can, okay?"

I fretted the rest of the day and rushed home as soon as the last student handed in her test. As soon as I arrived, though, I could tell she was gone. I was too late. The old Paul would have panicked, but not me. I could tell that no one else had been here, so she hadn't been kidnaped, and she didn't have a car, so she couldn't be far. I stepped out onto the porch and sniffed.

There. Her scent traveled towards the gravel trail, a gently spreading beacon for me to follow. I took off at once, running with an inexhaustible loping gait that I knew I could sustain for hours now. The scent was stronger, and I could feel my wife in my lungs. The exhilaration of running and taking great gulps of air filled with Rachel's heady scent filled me to bursting, and I bayed out my passion, hearing it echo through the valley as I ran. I bayed again--I'm coming, Rachel.

I slowed as I approached the cottage. They surely knew I was coming, but I paused to check through the curtains before bursting inside. What had she done?

Oh, god. There was my Rachel, spread-eagled on the hardwood floor. Ophelia--the witch--was kneeling between her legs. Her long black hair covered what was happening, but I knew by the way Rachel's toes were curled what she was doing. Rachel had always insisted that the thought of doing it with other women turned her off, but apparently the moonshine changed that, too.

As if that wasn't enough, Ralph was standing over her face. The cattle dog's hips were lowered, and his neck was strained and tight. I could see her chin between his legs. Oh, god. She was sucking his dog cock.

I lurched inside in a daze. What was I going to do? My cock was hard in my hand as I held it, staring at the tableau on the floor. I couldn't tear my eyes away from Rachel's heaving chest. Ophelia was the first to notice me. Leaving my wife, she came to me. The dark patch between her thighs sparkled with wetness. My wife's saliva?

"You finally made it, sugar. The honey was back in her voice and I quaked for a moment as it slid to my crotch. "Your wife couldn't wait, so we started without you."

She stepped closer, and for a moment I quailed. Then it struck me. I'd mounted this bitch. I didn't need to take any sass from her. I stepped closer with a low growl in my throat and she bit her lip, not expecting my reaction. I stared into her eyes.

"Down, girl,"

She swallowed hard. Not taking her eyes from mine she sunk to her knees, mouth wide. I wrapped my fingers in her hair and held her against my crotch, forcing her to breathe in my masculinity. I could see her eyes glaze as the smell hit the submissive canine core of her brain.

"No teeth now, little doggie." I reminded her, smirking as I watched her lips engulf the head of my cock. She followed instructions, mostly, with only a little nip now and then as she bobbed her head up and down like I wanted. Her hair flew wildly as she moved, and I whined in pleasure.

I looked up to see that Ralph had my wife on her knees and had climbed on her back. There were tears on her cheeks, but she still reached between her legs in one final debasement, guiding him in willingly. He wasn't as long as my human cock, but he certainly had the motion. The cattle dog was fast and strong, and he hammered my wife mercilessly.

"Oooh." I heard her cry. Her mouth hung open and her eyes half rolled into her head as the pleasure took control of her body.

Ophelia never slowed down either. Her tongue was longer than it had a right to be, and she wrapped it around my dick in a sensation I'd never felt before. She licked my crotch everywhere: my length, my balls, and I jumped a little when she squeezed it into my crack. That provoked a little laugh, and I forced my length back into her mouth to quiet her.

She was still sucking when Ralph finished, and it occurred to me that if my wife looked back she would see me with my dick in another woman's mouth. She didn't, though, dropping her face to the floor and panting while Ralph turned around, his cock still embedded in her pussy, and looked at me. His tongue hung out like he was laughing, and I didn't smell any menace, so I relaxed.

Enough of this, I decided. It was time to fuck my wife. I pushed Ophelia back and she sprawled on the floor, legs open wide. Her furry slit was tempting, but I was after different prey now.

"Oh, sugar." She moaned. "You..."

The rest faded to gibberish as I shrunk to all fours. Leaving Ophelia spread-eagled behind me for Ralph, I moved towards Rachel. Her ass waved slowly as she recovered, her eye-catching white tail swaying.

She must have heard my nails clicking on the wooden floor by the door because she turned and looked as I approached. From her angle near the floor, she could see my cock jutting out of its sheath. Her eyes widened, and she tried to escape, twisting away from my obvious intention.

It's me, Rachel, I wanted to say, but of course I couldn't. I was on her before she could escape. My calls turned into growls and she froze, looking at me fearfully. No, that's not what I meant--or was it? My human brain was growing dim as I reared, placing my paws on her back. Wife or not, she was a bitch in heat, and I was going to fill her with my cum whether she wanted it or not.

Her back arched when I touched her slit, and the pleading look in her eyes vanished as they lost focus. Whatever perverted spirit was inside my innocent wife, it had taken control. An unknown hand guided me in and I knew what to do.

Clover's pleas for mercy turned into moans of pleasure, and I fucked her with all the energy and stress that had been building up inside of me for weeks. Whatever was going to happen had happened, and I was a dog and she was a fuck-bunny and she was in heat and soaking wet and I could feel her around my cock and it pushed me over the top and I shot my seed into her.

When I eventually pulled out, Clover collapsed on the carpet, gushing cum from her pussy and drool from her mouth. I lay down beside her, enjoying her presence, and looked at the other two. Ophelia had Ralph between her legs again, licking her furry slit.

I don't know how long that went on. I do remember screwing Rachel again, and I think Ophelia, too. In between I think there were long periods of Clover's head between my legs, licking. I might have even licked Ralph, but I try not to think about that. In the end, I woke up naked in our yard the next morning. My pubic hair had grown as thick and luxuriant as Ralph and Ophelia's but in curls of brown and white.

I stumbled inside and poured myself a drink of moonshine. This damned drink was responsible for everything, I knew that, but I couldn't handle what had happened last night sober. Soon I was sitting on the kitchen floor, leaning my head back against the refrigerator as I drank. Rachel and I were beasts now, and it was my fault. I should have stopped this as soon as I realized what was happening. But I didn't, and now Rachel was--

"P-Paul?" Rachel stood leaning against the doorframe. Her face was puffy and tear-streaked, and her dress was dirty and torn. The buttons were open down the front, whether from being ripped off or just not fastened I didn't know, but I could see scratches on her breasts. Her hair was so white it practically glowed.

"Rachel!" I called, rushing to her. I reached for her, but she pulled away, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Oh, Paul. I--I can't--"

"Rachel, whatever you're going to say, I love you. No matter what, I love you."

"Paul!"

I caught her as she crumpled to the ground in tears. It took a long time before she could talk, and even then the words only emerged between hiccups and sniffles.

"Last night. You weren't here." She accused me through her tears.

"I'm so sorry, Rache. I'm so sorry."

"I was scared and I was...I needed to...you know how I've been lately. I needed someone. My fingers...I tried, but it wasn't enough. I needed--"

"I know, I know, Rachel. What did you do?"

"You weren't here, so I thought...I thought about the neighbors. About Ralph." She tensed, looked up through her tears to search my face for anger, but I held her close, staring out the door as I listened. "I needed...I thought maybe you might be...or maybe he would..."

Her voice trailed off.

"And so you went to his house?"

She nodded mutely.

"And you had sex with him?"

"No. I mean. I--I--I had sex with dogs, Paul! There was a woman there, a stranger, and I was so horny I let her put me on the floor with her dogs and let them put their penises inside of me and...oh, god Ralph, I--"

"I know, Rachel," I told her.

"I--what? Did you..."

"Watch? Sort of."

She looked at me, confused.

"Rachel. The second dog--the brown and white hound--that was me."

Her mouth dropped open. Little sounds came out of her throat, but no words.

"Rachel, listen to me. You know how you've been changing lately? The tail, the vegetables, the...sex? I've been changing too, but in a different way. It's all tied to the moon, somehow. You couldn't control yourself because it was the full moon last night. Me, I--I guess I turn into a dog on the full moon."

"A dog?" She finally whispered.

"I guess I don't have a tail the rest of the time because I transform completely on the full moon."

"That was you?"

"The second one, the hound. That was me." I took a deep breath. "The first one, the cattle dog, that was Ralph."

"Ralph?!" Rachel repeated, in shock.

"And the woman, that was Ophelia, Ralph's Doberman."

"But..."

"Once a month at the full moon they switch, and she becomes human as he becomes a dog. And they...well, you know the rest."

"But how?"

I raised the jar of moonshine I still held.

"It's the moonshine they gave us. It's magic."

"But..."

"I know. I didn't believe it either. But it's real. You know it is. You have a tail, for goodness sake! Is that normal?"

"Paul, I don't understand." She pleaded.

"I only know what Ralph told me, okay?" She nodded and I continued. "Ophelia is--or was--a witch. She had a nasty habit of bringing men home and turning them into animals, and selling them at stud after she...ah...used them first. According to Ralph, he somehow reversed the spell so it backfired on her. Mostly. When the dust settled, he was still human and she was a dog. Most of the time. What happened after that, and how he makes the moonshine I'm not sure yet."

"What happens to us now?" She whimpered.

"Ralph says we have three choices: we can stay here, like this, we can go back to the city and try to keep our secret there, or..."

"Or what?"

"He says I can leave you here and he'll take care of you."

"Paul?! You won't--"

"Of course not, honey." I hugged her close. "I love you so much."

"What are we going to do?"

"I--these past few weeks have been...I've been so happy. I've always loved you, but now, the way you've been acting, I've never been this happy in my life."

"Paul!" She buried her head in my chest and cried. "But I've--I went to Ralph's house to sleep with him. I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't stop myself. How can you--"

"Rachel!" I interrupted her. "I told you, this isn't your fault. None of it is. What you did last night--what I did--none of it matters to me now. If you'll stay with me then I want to stay with you."

"You really do? Even though I fuck dogs?!"

"Rachel..." I raised my eyebrows.

"I--uh...yeah." She gave funny sound, and her body shook. She quivered in my arms.

Then I realized she was laughing, laughing as hard as I had heard her laugh since we moved to the mountains. A knot in my chest that had grown tighter and tighter since I first realized what the moonshine was doing suddenly loosened. It was going to be all right.

"Oh, Paul." She sighed when she could talk again. "Paul, I love you so much."

Her head tilted up, and our lips met in a kiss that felt like the priest had just pronounced us man and wife all over again. Her body was warm in my arms, and I hardened against her thigh.

"Come on honey." She said, pulling up her skirt with a smile. "Let's do it doggy style."

Five weeks later I sat with Rachel on the cold linoleum floor of our kitchen, armed with a bucket of water and dry towels. Amidst a pool of blood and placenta she gave birth to four little puffballs: three were pure white and one a streaky brown. I washed and dried them and laid them on her chest, where they pushed and shoved for access to her nipples. Luckily she had four of those now, too. I cradled her in my arms and lifted her easily with my new strength. Carrying them all into the bedroom I laid her down on the bed.

That was four years ago. Since then I've settled into my job at NTSU, and my class on animal behavior is so popular that I have to teach it in an auditorium. Clover is taking the Angora breeding world by storm, building a reputation for quality stock and loving care. If they only knew...

She doesn't wear much clothing anymore. Panties chafe her tail, she says. She grows most of our vegetables now, and it isn't uncommon for me to come home from work and find her naked in the garden munching quietly.

I'd worry about leaving her alone during the day, except that Ralph gave us the pick of Ophelia's next litter. We decided on a rambunctious male with the sleek Doberman shape of his mother and my patchy coloring that we named Finnegan. Now he's devoted to my wife; he should be, I guess, considering she's his stepmom and all. Most of the time he works as a guard dog, keeping pests out of the garden and strangers away from the house, but when the moon waxes full he keeps Clover happy while I'm at work.

She doesn't get out much anymore, except days like today, when I take her to a new restaurant. She has a monthly restaurant column in the local newspaper now--just like she always wanted. Afterward, we see a show or take Finnegan to the park like a normal human couple.

"In fact, here she comes now--see her there, with the white hair? I guess she's done shopping. Just in time. Paul said, rising from the bench. "Come on, Finn lets go."

"Wait," I said. His story was crazy, but I for some reason I couldn't get it out of my mind.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the story. He said, and when I tried to protest, he laughed at me. "I can smell your pheromones, remember? Looks like your wife is done shopping, too, and if you don't mind me saying, she looks mighty fine in that dress. Them peaches sure are ripe, if you know what I mean. I wanted to protest his liberties with my wife, but his self-assurance kept me silent as my wife crossed the street to join us.

The white-haired woman approached and he embraced her with a smile.

"Hey, Clover dear, this man and his wife are looking for a place in the mountains."

"Oh, I just know you're going to love it here. She gushed. If this was the same woman who had hated living her when she first moved, it didn't show.

"Y'all be sure to ask Bud about the empty cottage out in Trivette Hollar. The man said as they walked away, their dog loping alongside. "I reckon it's just the right size for the two of you, beautiful creek out back, the whole nine yards."

As they walked away, I shook my head, trying to clear it of the perverted story he'd held me with. Then I noticed the bump under her t-shirt, just above her waist, and my breath froze. It can't be, I told myself. Then she bent over to pat the dog, and just for a moment her shirt rode up and there in the sunshine was an honest-to-god rabbit tail, shining the same shade of white as her hair.

"Honey?" I said. "I think we should ask Bud about the cottage."

----The End

Special thanks to Angi C for being an amazing editor!