All Comments on 'Librarian'

by rgraham666

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a stupid piece of shit

Both the story and the HERO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Crap...

Fukin gpiece of mediocre crap, no one knows how to write good erotic stories anymore, thaT was just sex... it needs more. your hero was pathetic and the way he treated the librarian was terrible.

neonlyteneonlyteabout 18 years ago
Hmm

Guess you are going to receive split reactions with this one. You are going to offend someone for sure. There is a certain crudity, which I'm guessing is what you were aiming for, but it's almost unshocking, telegraphed. Might be a case where less is more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
man...

Just one word for this story. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow, I guess I must be

in the minority because I found this to be very well written and enjoyable.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 18 years ago
Very HOT and enjoyable.

I like the plot. The leadup is very good. The sex is very descriptive.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
FABULOUS

and very hot....

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 18 years ago
Great Suspense!

This is wonderfully suspenseful, the build-up is breathtaking, and the climax is just plain HOT! There is much more to nonconsent/reluctance than forced sex... this is a beautiful depiction of how it really happens between two people, and what that surrender is like. Mmm! And you brought all my librarian fantasies come true, too... :) Great job.

Uncle South LoopUncle South Loopabout 18 years ago
Great story! Ignore 2 creepo's comments.

I thought the story was VERY good. It's unfortunate we have a few Lit. that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground and post negative comments. What the hell? The story is posted under "Non-consent/Reluctant". What did they expect to read - saying they didn't like the way the Libraian was treated or the Adam wasn't a HERO??? They should restrict theirselves to reading stories posted under "Romance" or "Loving Wives".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Damn!

Oh, to be your librarian! A great story, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Got to laugh...

at the second comment. The quality of his remark and typing speak volumes for his/her literary competence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT! Give MORE for Corrine!

Very fine writing, you called this smut? Like the discriptive writing and fine details. Most enjoyable reading, please MORE as Corrine requested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot story

This was such a great story. Wonderfully written and erotic. I did not find this story to be "ugh" as the previous commenter described it. I'll be checking up hopefully for a part 2.

BelegonBelegonabout 18 years ago
It's gonna be hard...

to comment on the story and not the commentors. *sigh* Trolls.

A solid adaptation of a common fantasy, well thought out and very believable. Good one, Rob.

Kariszma83Kariszma83about 18 years ago
WOW

All I can say is WOW. I am Corinne. I am a librarian, and share quite similiar traits with your femme fatale. I absolutely LOVED this and I want MORE lots and lots MORE. Please, I beg of you, give me more, and quick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

Please tell me that there will be a continuation of this storyline? NonConsent-Reluctance does not always mean rape, sometimes it is just a different type of influence.

Thanks,

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Patience

Then best "laid" plans are worth the time and effort when the results are as been presented.

Very enjoyable read with well done development of the plot.

BlueSnakeBlueSnakeabout 18 years ago
One of my fantasies ...

This is most certainly one of the best written stories I've ever found! Good buildup creates a believable atmosphere of sexual tension. Your characters are finely developed, and a reader isn't unaware of motives and goals. And certainly the outcome, while it may be predictable, is quite exciting. Encore, please

I'm definitely renewing my library card!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Rob, I love it!

Well-written and sexually charged. I have a feeling there are many women who want to be your Corrine in the story. What a yummy fantasy. Well done!

(And I'll never look at the desk at the main library in the same manner again.) *grin*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

I've got to go the library more often.

Boyd

Honey123Honey123about 18 years ago
GULP!!!

Great story...very hot!!

It's funny, I always wanted to be a Librarian...I figured that once I am out of this present job, I'd do volunteer work at my local library!!! :D

~Honey

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Great

Extremely well written which made the eroticism even hotter. I came across this by accident and it was fortuitous. My thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I came hard

Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
*fans self* DAMN, Rob.

How dare you undervalue yourself when you can write something this hot?

'scuse me, I need some alone time now. ;-)

PixieStephPixieStephabout 18 years ago
Thank you

What a fabulous story. I loved both characters & I, like many, wanted to be the librarian. More please!

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyabout 18 years ago
Ahem. . .

When the cleaning crew is done at the library. . . I could use them here. Or you could offer to help with the results of your story. Extremely HOT! I can still smell my own arousal and feel the pulses that . . . Well. . .;) you understand. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

That was amazingly hot. I loved it.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithabout 18 years ago
What a Girl Wants...What a Girl Needs

The mature intellectual male(Adam)dares seduce the mind...of this beautiful libriarian (Corrine) and releases the undiscovered passion inside...awesomely captivating! Great work Adam, I mean Rob...kisses :)

divergirlxoxodivergirlxoxoalmost 18 years ago
Women love to be dominated

This is my favorite fantasy - a woman being dominated and shed of her inhibitions. I absolutely loved it but my only critique is my preference for the word "slut" instead of "bitch"...but this might be due to cultural differences. I still feel like this is one of the top three stories I have ever read on Lit. Good Job!

SykoSaraSykoSaraover 17 years ago
Jealousy abounds...

Now why can't I be the librarian at the place you go to?

Actually, I once wore garters and thigh-high stockings under my skirt at a Mechanical Drafting Competition in 12th grade. I got second in the state, too. Heh heh, this really brings back some of the things that were running through my mind at the time.

I've really never been into being called a "bitch" but you make it sound so great in this story! Thanks for the inspiration!

-Sara

p.s. You might like my stories and I'd really love to have someone as talented as you reading them. They're not all rated "Hot" like every single one of yours but you still might enjoy them. If you do, make sure you leave feedback!

bobsgirlbobsgirlover 17 years ago
I knew I wouldn't be disappointed

And I wasn't. This story is another reason why you've become one of my favorite authors here. Thank you for starting my day off right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG

Reading this story made me want to be seduced by you. Very sexy, awesome buildup of tension and HOT climax (so to speak...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Adam

is a caring, cultured and controled dominant male character. I liked him and his seduction project of the repressed librarian. The way you wrote his character didn't feel claustrophobic to me. Thanks for a well-conceived and written story.

buxxxombuxxxomover 17 years ago
Thanks for a great story!

Great story! I always enjoy, like Adam, getting a peek into another person's libido through references that most people wouldn't "get" or "understand." Like Corinne, I like having two separate personalities-one for work, one for play. You nailed this one! Hot, sexy read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant

Now this is what I call a truly worthwhile library project - I will blame it on you if my next visits to my local library will be accompanied by rather wicked grins and inappropriate thoughts. Great build-up to a very hot sex scene - I love this story.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Excellent

Smokin' hot and erotic! Thanks for a great stroke story that's a whole lot more than just another stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MMMMMmmmm

Very hot, great job!

sadangelsadangelover 15 years ago
That's a NAUGHTY LIBRARIAN!!

Last story to read for now, but GOD, she is one very naughty librarian. It's amazing how you capture, that lurking beneath some of the most prim/proper women, lies a sex kitten waiting to be unleashed, or perhaps, more properly, leashed by the right one!! Please, keep writing. I shall keep reading!!

amethystsubamethystsubabout 15 years ago
My gods and goddesses

My gods and goddesses.....that was extremely hot! I love the tease and then the fantastic release. And yes, I couldn't resist my choice of exclamation! Tee hee

tawnygirl33tawnygirl33about 15 years ago
If only you hadn't gone for FRANKENSTEIN

Erotic as hell. The only thing it lacked was the turn-about. If only the play thing had been the one allowing the play all along I would have cum my brains out on the spot. Would have been great to see our sex-god get the tables turned; bet he would have loved every second of it. No need to say this but keep it up (your writing & my heat). ;-)

edana09edana09almost 15 years ago
Bookworm

Being the bookworm and library type I am, I loved it. Librarians are a major fantasy for me. Your work was both exciting and extremely hot. Thanks. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

wow - still cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ignore the ignorant trolls....

This was hot as hell! Oh my god, everything about this was great. Perfect even! Oh my god, to be your librarian. Hell, to be your bitch! The way this was written, the way she finally let loose.... Wow. If only I could find someone like Adam, so eons capable and willing. Just, wow.

~A Fan ( for life, but I don't noramally sign things with the stuff in parentheses)

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 13 years ago
what a naughty librarian

Just happened on this superb story.

Today I have to return some books to the library! I will most certainly be looking more closely at the staff!

Thank you for the fantasy! Any more available?

I will search and read more of this newfound joy!

silvrladysilvrladyabout 13 years ago
Very Hot

Nice to read a well thought out and written story. The sexual tension was well done and easy to relate to. Thanks for the erotic journey guess I will be reading the rest of your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story! Excellent characters and even better sex!! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the prim-looking wanton with crotchless panties, YESSSSSS!

And the seamed stockings. The lush hair... you, Sir, have created one of the most perfect sex objects on record!

And thank you for not using blackmail or violence in your story. I plain despise those. But a scorching-hot multi-day seduction, now that's a thing of beauty.

Kudos, kudos, kudos!

Lottie_02Lottie_02about 12 years ago
Relate

Great story, I can relate. Acting all proper until I lose control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh god yes

this is exactly how i feel. all the time, just there, boiling under the surface, making my skin itch, having to fight my lust to breathe normally and act normally so no one around me knows I would just love for someone to just bend me over and fuck me hard.

aphrodite_unboundaphrodite_unboundover 11 years ago
beautiful!

I loved reading it and cumming to it... and I would love to experience it. Great work, everything was seamless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Very erotic. It lead me to become quite aroused, and I gave in to the desire in my loins. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow!

wow wow absolute wow! That was maybe the most sensual story I've read and I was on fire from start to the incredible finish.

Brilliant!

Dave

JRMAN84JRMAN84almost 11 years ago
More?

Superb erotica.

analisgr8analisgr8almost 9 years ago
Excellent story ....

I enjoyed reading this very much, its always a pleasure to find a woman that enjoys being taken to the top!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love librarians

Great story, especially since I like to watch our librarians at work. One is only 5' tall and can't weigh more than 100 libs. She has a small ass and breasts, but just drips sex. Bet she would be a tiger when stripped naked. See if you can write more featuring librarians---try one in a high school setting where she/he is tempted by the teens whose hormones are in rut !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

Very hot!

Dynamohum25Dynamohum25about 6 years ago
Seriously man, this is hot shit!!!

I've read a lot of great stories on this site but very few match yours. So well written and detailed in how you patiently played her and set her up until she was craving it so bad, she finally let her inner slut rule. This is purely seduction at it's best!

Can't wait to read your other entrees.

LJ

rayironyrayironyabout 4 years ago
A hot, fast fantasy;

I thank you and a myriad of repressed librarians agree, doubtless.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower11 months ago

Quite a delicious tale!!!! Enjoyed it immensely, thank you.

shorty90shorty9010 months ago

This was so hot!! Definitely turned me on. Love the way you write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous