Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh smiled sheepishly; his cheeks were definitely pink now. "I came to class naked and covered in paint." He met Ella's eyes boldly and now it was her turn to blush.

"So you're studying art, then," Ella asked.

"Yeah," Josh replied, twirling the sponge in his fingers. "That was kind of a silly stunt but I really am serious about it. It's the only thing, really. The only thing I do care about." He gave Ella a sad smile. She didn't know how to reply and just sat there staring at him. She was prepared for Josh to be cocky and arrogant, not sincere and caring.

Josh pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. "Looks like our time's up," he said with that familiar easy grin. Ella glanced at her own watch and nodded. The time had flown again. They replaced the books and brought their cleaning supplies downstairs. Ella locked the library and they walked to the parking lot together in silence.

Ella felt a little crestfallen. She had been harboring an unconscious hope all day that something would happen between the two of them. Though, logically, she knew that she couldn't allow anything to happen. As Josh held the door to the building for her, his voice interrupted her thoughts "So how's your car?" he asked.

"Oh shit!" Ella exclaimed, slapping her forehead. "I completely forgot to call the repair service today. I was so distracted thinking about..." Ella realized she was thinking out loud and trailed off, her cheeks flaming. She'd been thinking about imaginary sex with a student all day.

Josh chuckled. "So you need a ride?" he asked her, his blue eyes twinkling with mirth.

"Yes please," she consented in defeat. This is what happened when her routine got thrown off. Everything fell apart. "I'm not usually like this," Ella said as they walked across the parking lot to Josh's car. "I'm usually more..."

"In control?" Josh supplied.

"Yeah," Ella admitted, sinking into his car seat for the second time. The mess didn't bother her so much today, she was expecting it. She glanced at Josh's profile in the dashboard lights as they pulled out of the parking lot. Running her eyes over his full lips she remembered her fantasy last night and felt her passion stirring again. She watched his long fingers on the wheel and thought about him touching her.

She remembered how he'd put his hand on her knee last night. Maybe he'd been thinking of her last night while she thought of him. She imagined him lying naked in his own bed, stroking himself, remembering her. Ella's bosom heaved as her breathing grew shallow. Josh glanced at her sidelong. She turned to look out the windshield and caught the edge of a smile on his lips.

"Hey," Josh said suddenly. "Are you hungry? You wanna go somewhere?"

Ella was hungry but this was highly inappropriate. "Uh..." she said. "I think I'd better get home, actually," she said, trying to act like a teacher for once.

"Oh c'mon," Josh wheedled. "It's Friday night. Just let me buy you dinner. Then I'll take you home."

Her routine was already shot to hell; Ella nodded. Josh grinned and turned the car towards downtown. When they reached their destination he parked the car and rushed around the side to open Ella's door for her. She giggled and accepted his hand to step out of the car. He didn't let go but towed her along and ducked into a little, seedy looking bar and grill. Noticing Ella's raised eyebrows Josh assured her "I know what you're thinking but it's really good. They make a killer microbrew. You have to try it." His enthusiasm was infectious; Ella smiled and followed him to a booth, going along for the ride.

They ordered drafts and burgers and Ella tried not to freak out about the obvious griminess of the place. Josh seemed perfectly at ease, though. He lounged in his seat and shot her a lazy smile. Ella's own lips twitched in response almost without her consent. "So, librarianing eh?" Josh asked. Ella raised her eyebrows. "Is that fun?"

"I like it," Ella answered a little imperiously. "But apparently I don't know what fun is," she smiled, turning it into a joke. Josh grinned, remembering. "What do you do for fun?" she asked, honestly curious.

"Well," Josh leaned forward, picking at the paper tablecloth. "I like music. Listening to it, not making it. I go to a lot of shows."

"What kind of music?" Ella knew she was out of touch with even what her own generation was interested in but she was being polite.

Josh smiled, reading her thoughts. "I don't think you'd like it."

Ella raised her eyebrows and sipped her beer. Their food arrived and the two of them were quiet for a while as they ate. Ella was surprised to find that she was enjoying herself. The food really was good and the beer was making her feel a little more relaxed. When Ella drained her glass she realized that she was a tiny bit drunk. She didn't drink alcohol very often and she was a small person. At first she was dismayed but then she decided that she liked it.

Ella leaned back in her seat and stretched her back, unconsciously pushing her breasts out towards her dinner partner. When she noticed him looking she grinned a wicked smile of her own. "I'm full," she declared, pushing her plate back.

"Me too," Josh agreed. He took out his wallet and tossed some bills down on the table between their plates. When Ella tried to object he waved her away and stood up, stretching. "Ready to head home?" Ella nodded and rose. She swayed a little and caught the table edge for support. Josh laughed and held her arm to steady her. "Are you drunk, Ella?" he asked. It was the first time he had said her name.

"No," she scowled at him. "It's just my heels." She took a few steps and smiled at him. "Maybe a little bit drunk."

"You had one beer!" Josh laughed as he led her out of the bar.

"I only weight ninety five pounds!" Ella tried to defend herself but she was laughing too.

"For real?" they were both giggling as Josh helped the woman into his car. He got in the driver's seat and fired it up.

"Play me some music," Ella said as they pulled away from the curb. "One of the bands you thought I wouldn't like." Josh complied, pushing a button on the console and tuning the volume up. Ella leaned back against the headrest, listening as the electric guitars were joined by a man's voice. By the time he reached the chorus she was bobbing her head to the beat. Josh slapped the steering wheel in time to the drums.

They reached Ella's house before she was ready to say goodbye but Josh hopped out of the car to help her into the house even though she insisted that she wasn't really drunk. He gave her a hand out of the car and walked her to her front door, one strong hand resting on the small of her back. He waited while Ella found her key and unlocked the door. She stepped inside and Josh turned back towards his car, "Wait," Ella said, without meaning to. "Do you, um, do you want to come in?" Stupid, stupid; don't do this, she tried to tell herself.

Josh nodded, followed her into the house and closed the door behind him. Ella took off her shoes, lined them up against the wall and walked down the hallway, turning on lights, leading him inside. She tried to invent a reason for inviting him in but she could only think of the truth. Ella's heart began to pound as she approached her bedroom and she heard his footsteps following her.

When she got to the doorway Ella turned around, hoping the right thing to say would appear on her lips at the last second. Nothing came to her and she found herself staring up into Josh's smoldering blue eyes. He stepped towards her and gently took her into his arms. As his lips descended on hers Ella let go of all the reasons why this was wrong.

His kiss was as sensual as she imagined it would be. His soft lips caressed hers, expertly teasing her. She sighed and put her arms around his neck. Josh lifted her, suddenly, and carried her into the dim bedroom. He laid her gently down on the bed and turned on the bedside lamp. Ella was freaking out. Was this really happening? She could definitely get fired for this. But she wanted him so badly.

Ella reached for him and he sank down onto the bed beside her; she heard his boots hitting the floor and winced. At least they weren't on the bed. As she kissed him Ella touched Josh's face and smoothed her fingers through his hair. He kissed her eagerly and his hands roamed over her cloth covered body, touching and squeezing. Ella rolled on top of the boy and straddled his hips. She sat up and started removing the pins from her severe bun. Josh watched her and his face broke into a smile when her coppery curls tumbled down. He sat up and touched her hair, grinning. "That is amazingly hot," he murmured. "Why don't you always wear your hair like this?"

Ella laughed, she hated her hair; of course he would love it. She shook her head, letting the curls cascade down her back and kissed him again. Sitting on his lap like this Ella could feel his erection through his pants. She found the hem of Josh's t-shirt and slowly trailed her fingers up his chest. He leaned back to shrug the garment off over his head. Ella inhaled; the smell of him made her feel giddy and weak. She trembled in his arms.

Josh slid his fingers up her silky thighs. When he felt the lacy tops of her thigh-highs and the soft skin above them he gave a low moan that sent a flood of heat to Ella's clit. She undid the tie at the waist of her dress and Josh helped her slide the garment off her shoulders and onto the floor. She unclasped her bra and let that fall away too. Josh lay back for a moment to look at her, displayed above him. His blue eyes were half-closed in lust, just like Ella had imagined them while she touched herself last night.

He reached up to reverently touch the smooth white skin of her breasts. Ella leaned forward, putting herself in his hands. Josh ran his rough thumbs over her nipples, just the way she liked it. She moaned and captured his mouth again. They rolled on the bed, caressing one another and tossing clothing onto the floor. The effects of the beer had worn off but Ella felt drunk on lust.

When he touched her sex for the first time Ella was already dripping wet. He slid his fingers roughly in and out of her and Ella closed her eyes, breathing raggedly against his neck. When Ella's thighs began to twitch she knew she was about to orgasm. She reached down and grasped Josh's wrist, stilling his movements. He looked into her eyes questioning.

Ella found his cock and stroked it, watching Josh's gaze turn distant with lust. "I want to feel you inside me," she whispered. Moving between her creamy thighs he positioned himself at her entrance. Ella clasped her hands behind his back as Josh pushed slowly into her. She gave a shuddering moan as his long cock pushed deeper and deeper into her. When he pulled out and thrust in again Ella could feel her legs shuddering. Every thrust sent him crashing against her sensitive clit and she knew she was moments from orgasm.

Josh's lips rested against her neck; she could feel his heavy breath on her skin. When he suddenly bit down on the meat of her shoulder Ella couldn't contain herself anymore. Her orgasm rocked her body and she shrieked in pleasure. With a few hard strokes Josh came too, giving a low grunt.

They lay together, tangled and sweaty. Josh pulled a sheet over them and took her in his arms, snuggling up to sleep. Before long he was snoring softly but Ella couldn't fall asleep. She carefully dislodged herself from the boy's embrace and slipped off to the bathroom. She washed off her makeup and brushed her teeth like she usually did. Looking in the mirror she ran a finger over the faint bruise on her shoulder and shook her head, smiling. Ella crept back into the bedroom but she couldn't go to bed until she's cleaned up the mess they'd made.

She gathered up her own clothes and put them away. She folded Josh's clothes into a neat pile and centered it on a chair. She lined his boots up next to the chair. Finally satisfied that everything was in order she got back into bed. Josh was awake; he'd watched her midnight tidying session but he didn't say a word, just wrapped her in his arms again. This time they both fell asleep together.

With the daylight Ella's doubts returned. Before she even opened her eyes she was planning (and dreading) the awkward conversation she needed to have with the student in her bed. When she did open her eyes, however, Josh was already gone. On his pillow was a note that simply said "Thanks beautiful." Thanks beautiful? Ella lay back against her pillows, at once relieved and annoyed. What in the world did that mean?

She spent the whole weekend obsessing over it. On the one hand this absolutely could not go on. It was highly inappropriate and might cost Ella her job. On the other hand the sex had been incredible. Ella couldn't seem to stop thinking about it, about him. The worst part was the waiting, though. She didn't know how to contact the boy. The ball was in his court.

When Monday rolled around Ella was a nervous wreck. She'd deep cleaned her entire apartment over the weekend in an effort to calm down but nothing had worked. At least she had her car back. Ella mostly succeeded in losing herself in her work that day. She honestly wasn't sure if she wanted Josh to come and see her or not. When five o'clock came and went Ella thought briefly about staying late but decided against it. He obviously didn't want to see her again.

As she walked out to her car Ella was surprised by how upset she was. She knew she should be feeling relief but the rejection stung. She was searching for her keys in her purse so she didn't see Josh leaning against the driver's side door of her car until she was right on top of him. Ella shrieked and clapped a hand to her chest in surprise.

Josh chuckled "You need a lift Miss Harvey?" he asked with that smile she was falling in love with.

"No actually, it's fixed," she replied.

"Are you sure," he asked, leaning toward her and searching her face. "I'd like to show you something."

Ella bit her lip. This was the point of no return. If she went with him now she was making a conscious decision to break some very important rules. She took a deep breath. "Actually now that you mention it I'm not sure this vehicle is road worthy. I'd love a ride."

She followed him across the parking lot to his car but they didn't touch each other. At this time of day there were still plenty of students and faculty members around. As they drove out of the parking lot, Ella felt something she hadn't felt in a long time. She didn't know what was about to happen but she was excited, not nervous.

A few minutes later they arrived at their destination, an old Victorian house divided into student apartments. Josh grinned at her and put the car in park. "I thought you might like to see my art." She nodded eagerly and they exited the car. Ella was curious to see what the boy was so passionate about. Josh grabbed her hand and led her up the steps into his building. He ushered her into a large room that might have been the house's dining room at one point.

Ella's first thought was to be appalled by the mess but she was quickly distracted by the sculptures. They were all different sizes, from a few inches high to some that were larger than life. They were abstracts; multimedia coated and spattered with dark paint, with sand, and wax. Some gave the impression of dripping or crumbling. They were chaos contained; Ella couldn't believe it but she loved them.

She walked around Josh's studio silently, admiring the pieces. Josh stood by the door looking a little anxious, wondering if she would hate this art that was so far from her neat and orderly world. Ella walked back over to him and she wrapped her arms gently about his neck. "I love them," she whispered. He grinned and kissed her, his strong hands on her lower back. Ella pressed herself against him. She loved the way his body felt against hers. "Show me your room?" she asked breathlessly.

Josh grinned and towed her upstairs by the hand. In his bedroom they sank down on the bed, making out like teenagers. Ella was amazed at how much she wanted him; she tugged at his clothes, trying to undress him. He caught her hands, slowing her down with gentle little kisses on her mouth and pulled away.

"Someone once told me," he said, standing up and sliding his belt out of the loops in his pants. "That in the bedroom, people are the opposite of how they are in real life." He looked at her sidelong in the fading light of the afternoon. "We both know how much you like to be in control, Miss Harvey. How would you feel about...not being in control?" The leather belt rested across Josh's hands, an offer and a promise.

Ella shivered and not from cold. She wasn't entirely sure why but she trusted this young man. She took a deep breath and nodded once. "Take off your shirt," Josh commented, jerking his chin at the garment. Ella undid the buttons of her blouse with shaking fingers and let it fall to the floor. "Your bra too." She undid the clasp and threw that down as well, feeling oddly exposed with him just watching her. "And turn around if you please, Miss Harvey."

Ella turned around slowly, so she was kneeling on the bed with her back to him. Josh took each of her arms and crossed them behind her back, palms to elbows. He wrapped his belt around and around her arms, binding them together behind her back and securing the belt with the buckle. Ella tested her bonds, trying to flex her arms loose but she was trapped. Her heart was pounding with excitement and when Josh's lips touched the skin on the side of her neck she moaned.

Josh turned her around again and kissed her mouth. Ella felt unsteady without her arms, like she was about to topple off the bed but Josh held her tight with his hands on her hips. With her arms tied behind her Ella felt like she was thrusting her breasts forward. Her hardened nipples brushed roughly against Josh's t-shirt whenever she moved and the friction was driving her wild. She wanted Josh to touch her breasts but without her hands she had no way to guide him. The situation was out of her control and that thought both terrified and excited her; she could feel that her pussy was sopping wet already.

Josh's fingers slowly trailed up Ella's stomach to caress her tender breasts. She moaned against his lips when his fingers touched her nipples. While he kissed her lips Josh tugged and twisted her nipples, almost too hard. Ella broke their kiss, panting. "Josh?" she whispered.

He stopped what he was doing and laid a finger against her swollen lips. "Don't speak." His tone was soft but his voice was full of an authority Ella wasn't used to hearing. His eyes looked dark in the last dim light of the setting sun. She nodded silently, giving up a little more control. Josh traced his finger around the outline of her plump lips. She opened her mouth and took his finger inside, sucking it slowly in and out and swirling her tongue over it. She kept her eyes locked with his and Josh's breathing grew shallow, watching his finger disappear into her hot, wet mouth.

Josh removed his finger and got to his feet. "On your knees," he commanded, pointing down at the carpet at his feet. Ella obeyed, carefully getting to her feet and sinking down onto her knees in front of him. She waited, hands still bound behind her, as Josh unbuttoned his pants. His erection sprang free and Ella reached up eagerly to take it in her mouth. She moaned at the feel of his tight flesh, he was already so hard.

It was a little different, sucking cock without the use of her hands, but Ella desperately wanted to give him pleasure. She bobbed her head up and down, flicking the head with her tongue. He placed one hand on the back of her head and gently guided her, pushing his cock deep into her throat over and over. She sucked him in, swallowing, and he threw his head back. Each time he pulled back Ella swirled her tongue around Josh's cock and when he pushed himself deep into her throat she swallowed, massaging him with her muscles.