Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh increased his speed, thrusting his hips forward slightly. Ella gagged a little bit but sucked on. He came all at once, holding her head onto his cock as he shot down her throat. Ella swallowed eagerly and was rewarded by his satisfied moan. He pulled out and Ella licked her lips, her knees were starting to ache. Josh smiled down at her. He slowly started removing the pins from her hair. She leaned her head forward so he could see better and finally her fiery curls spilled down.

Josh took Ella by the arms and raised her to her feet. He held her against his body and nuzzled her neck; Ella giggled. "That was amazing, Baby," he whispered. Holding her around the waist Josh began to kiss Ella's neck. He tested her skin with his teeth and Ella shivered, waiting for the bite but it never came. She was quivering with anticipation; she didn't know what he was going to do next and there was nothing she could do about it anyway.

Josh sank to his knees on the carpet, kissing her stomach and Ella swayed on her feet. He unbuttoned her pants and nipped her hipbone with his teeth, causing Ella to suck in a surprised breath. He slid the pants down her legs and held Ella's hips firmly so she could step out of them. Josh placed his open mouth over her panty-clad pussy and breathed hotly onto her. "Ooh," Ella let out a strangled cry; this teasing was almost too much to take.

Josh chuckled and slid her panties down her legs as well. His tongue darted out to lick her clit just once and Ella stood panting, straining towards him, desperate for more contact. But instead Josh stood up and sat on the bed again, pulling her towards him. Ella couldn't help but notice that he was hard as a rock again. He pulled her closer still, her legs straddling his lap. The tip of his bobbing penis just barely touched her slick pussy and Ella desperately wanted to sink down onto it. But she was not in control today.

Ella stood, legs spread above Josh's waiting cock, hands still bound behind her. Ignoring her pussy's desperate need for contact, Josh played with Ella's breasts. He cupped the soft flesh in his big hands and sucked on her nipples. When he bit down Ella gave a cry and tried to sink onto his cock at last. Josh wrenched her up again and gave her a light slap on the ass. Ella was surprised but not hurt. And she understood. He was in charge now.

Holding her close to him with one arm around her waist, Josh trailed the fingers of his other hand down between her legs. He stroked the silky skin of her inner thighs and she tried not to move, breathing hard. "I know what you want," Josh whispered against her neck, "and I'm going to give it to you. But you have to do as I say." He caught her eyes and held them until she nodded. "Now you may sit down."

She bent her knees gratefully and felt his thick cock slowly slide into her. She shuddered and started to rise up again. "No," josh said softly, holding her down. "Just sit," she sank down again. "Close your eyes," she closed them. "And lean back." Ella leaned back slowly and felt Josh supporting her with his hands on her hips. Her eyelids almost fluttered open when he started to kiss her neck but she kept them closed. His lips and teeth on her exposed throat felt dangerous. Some primal instinct told her not to let him bite her there but she didn't move.

Ella could feel his cock throbbing in her sopping wet pussy and she wanted nothing more than to move just the tiniest amount. She whimpered when his mouth found her nipple again. She knew she could come it he'd just let her move a little. Josh grasped her bound wrists with one hand, holding her at an angle away from his body. "Now," he whispered. "You may move," his voice sounded strained. This was just as difficult for him to resist. Ella flexed her legs, raising herself up on his shaft and sinking back down. She whimpered in pleasure at the long-awaited friction.

She thrust herself again, it was difficult in this position but the angle caused Josh's penis to brush right over her g-spot with every stroke. Josh leaned forward, pressing himself to her. "Open your eyes." He panted against her neck. Ella opened them and she could just see their forms in the dim light of the early evening. He locked eyes with her as they rocked together, their breath coming in damp gasps. Josh kissed her mouth, rising off the bed a little to thrust himself even deeper inside her.

Ella felt her pussy start to twitch and contract, she was about to come. Josh brought his free hand up to cup her breast. He found her nipple and twisted it hard. The sudden pain sent her over the edge and Ella broke their kiss, crying out as her orgasm rocked them both. Ella came down from her high, her legs too weak to move anymore. Josh held her by the waist and thrust hard into her tender pussy. She whimpered in pleasure and pain as he pounded her sensitive flesh, driving towards his own release. He came at last, moaning against the side of her neck.

Ella collapsed on top of him on the bed, too tired to move and unable to get up without her arms anyway. He reached around her and unbuckled his belt, freeing Ella's arms. Ella cried out with real pain as the blood rushed back into her fingers. She wiped her tears off on Josh's sweaty chest and they lay together, rising and falling as they breathed.

Two days later Ella was sitting at her desk, doing paperwork. She glanced at her watch, thinking about taking her lunch break soon when her office door opened suddenly. Josh stepped in, grinned at her and closed the door behind him. "Hey!" Ella greeted him with a smile. "What are you doing here?" Had anyone seen him come in here? Would they wonder?

"I have a free period," Josh replied, walking around her desk. Ella's heart started to pound, just from being near him. She stood up, placing a hand in the middle of his chest when he moved in to kiss her. She could feel how warm his skin was trough the soft cotton. "What's the matter?"

"We can't do this here," Ella whispered. "Someone might come in."

Josh only smiled his wicked smile and took her in his arms. "Where's your sense of adventure?" He winked and kissed her, deeply. Ella's head started to swim and she was having trouble remembering why this was so wrong. Josh released her and swept his arm across her desk, pushing her paperwork and pens to the side. He lifted her up easily and set her ass on the edge of the desk.

Ella Glanced over at her crumpled papers and bit her lip. Josh stared her down, daring her to go and straighten them. She sighed and turned her gazed back to her lover. He grinned and captured her mouth again, pushing the librarian back onto her desk. He kissed her mouth and one hand crept up her skirt. Ella gasped and clung to him, she couldn't believe she was doing this at work. She placed one heel on the edge of her desk, giving him easier access.

When Josh's searching fingers reached her sex and he realized she wasn't wearing any panties he stopped and broke their kiss. "You naughty little slut!" he grinned, surprise evident on his face. She only laughed and grabbed him again. She unbuckled Josh's belt, panting as he groped at her through her blouse. She moaned softly when she felt his hard member in her hand at last.

He broke their kiss and the two of them locked eyes, panting as he guided himself inside her. Ella stifled a moan as he pushed into her. When she reached for him Josh captured her wrists, pinning her to the desk with his strong arms. She arched her back as he stroked into her, giving up her control to him. As her orgasm built, Ella struggled to contain her moans. Josh kissed her again, nailing her hard on the desk.

When she came Josh had to clamp his hand over her mouth to muffle the sound. He grunted and pushed into her one more time, coming inside her. Afterward they rested, him leaning over her, both breathing hard. Ella grinned at him, fighting back a hysterical giggle. She should really be mad at him for ambushing her like this. They both got up and straightened their clothes. Ella pressed a hand to her flushed cheek. She was sure everyone would know the moment she left the office.

Josh turned Ella's wrist to check her watch. He grinned at her and she smiled back. He pinched her ass on his way out and she gave a little yelp. He shook his head at her, mock disapproving. Ella couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day, thinking about her naughty secret.