All Comments on 'Lick Me Clean Bitch!'

by Lickherclean

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

A nice story and, I think, written from the heart. So are you a dominant, hispanic Female or a submissive, white male?

LickhercleanLickhercleanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you. Im glad you liked the story. This was my first story but more will soon follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great, but...

I really liked your story. As a white guy who was a hispanic woman's live-in slave for a while and also was used as her full toilet, that story brought some nice memories back. :)

The only thing which bothered me a bit was that the male main character was a white racist. Therefore I couldn't really empathize with him. Imho it would have been nicer, if he would have been a true white sub, who naturally sees himself under a superior hispanic woman.

LickhercleanLickhercleanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Glad you liked the story.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you liked the story, and i'm glad it brought back fond memories for you. I made the story this way in order for the story to have the non consent element, as well as to enhance the humiliation element of the main character. I am also concidering writing a similar story in the femdom category that will probably include the aspects you liked, and not contain the aspects you didn't like sometime in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a reply

Oh I don't have a problem with humiliation. Imho it's more important to be able to empathize with a character in the story. As a a male sub, I naturally put myself in the role of the guy being used here. If he becomes a racist guy that becomes really hard.

Maybe the humiliation aspect could come exactly from his natural willingness to submit and serve a woman? Mocking him for letting her walk all over him.

P.S.: A remark to the person down voting this. It's a fictional story written for people into female domination. If you don't like it, just don't read it. Appearing here and making this negative comments is really strange. I hate maledom stories, but you won't see me waste my time reading those stories and composing negatve comments there.

LickhercleanLickhercleanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

Thank you for this feedback. The feedback is very important to me as this was my first story. Untill you mentioned it, i didn't even consider that the reader needs to empathize with the character. I realize now that i created a character that readers can't empathize with. I will keep this valuable info in mind when writing the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

As a profound white submissive (my self-realization was prompted by me feeling an urge to submit to Oprah every time looked at her), I feel that the man in the story was obviously a sub otherwise he couldn't have done what he did, but he didn't have the the honesty to admit it to himself....when I came to terms with my real self I shocked my family by marrying a strongwilled divorced black woman older than my mother, now they all realize Jenna (my ebony queen) is what I truly needed

LickhercleanLickhercleanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I keep coming back to this story over and over, it so awesome. I don't agree with the other commentator, I think the key to this story is that he doesn't "secretly" want it. I hate when stories do that as it ruins the effect for me.

Anyway, I have probably came to this story over 10 times, thank you so much for writing it!

LickhercleanLickhercleanover 6 years agoAuthor
Glad you like the story.

I'm glad you like the story. I'm working on another one that you might enjoy as well.

joela_99yjoela_99yover 6 years ago
Like story but.............

I loved the femdom and humiliation of him very much, but the being a racist was not as much fun, maybe in another story he could just be an arrogant male chauvinist?

But thanks for a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love itπŸ˜—πŸ’©

Loved it man I'm a female who's a female slave and I love the way it's writen

tonythemaddogtonythemaddogalmost 5 years ago

Wish I had such a boss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love your story. My woman neaver uses toilet paper again just to let you know

SuzetteKSuzetteKalmost 2 years ago

Proofreading matters. If you need somebody to proofread your stories in the future, I would be happy to help. "Hispanic's" does not take an apostrophe. "luckey" is not spelled with an "e." You have the word "cubicle" spelled in two different ways in the sentence. I get it. Grammar doesn't have to be perfect. But it shouldn't be this awful, either.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story! There have been a lot of discussion about whether it was good or bad that he was a racist.. For me it is exactly these kind of stories I like. When The dom have a "reason" to humiliate its sub it gets more sadistic. I love that you combined piss, feet, shit and fart together with The humiliating factor that they both laughed at him. Looking forward to read more from you!

DirtyAndTwistedMindDirtyAndTwistedMind11 months ago

One of my favourite stories I have ever read! Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous