All Comments on 'Lick Me There - Everywhere'

by MarieProvost

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
educator?

the author is an educator - someone who shapes young minds. with a mind like a cesspool, not sure whether you are in the right profession. also, the usual racial stereotypes, niggers not good enough for other jobs and with horse cocks....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it

Marie, don't waste your time trying to figure out trash like the loser who commented first, who seems to be just another guy who couldn't hold onto a woman because he wasn't man enough to handle one with a brain and now vents at them all, along with adding the usual racist tripe that identify him as a low-life.

I loved the story and I love your writing style. If you are like the person who write about I would love to spend an evening with you, clothed or unclothed, because I think you're fascinating. Not perfect (who among us is?) and probably way too hard on yourself too, but carry on.

Keep writing honey.

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleover 10 years ago
Actually................

.............I loved it! I tend to appreciate stories where us 'older' citizens are included. Just because we're OLD doesn't mean we're DEAD!!! To me nothing is more erotic then reading about 'senior citizens' who are still sexually active. So what if one of them is black? Should it make a difference? Should it? I don't think so. In today's times, the mixing of the races is practically common-place and is generally accepted. As long as the story is good, the characters are well developed (and I don't mean sexually!), and the flow is consistant, then go with it. As a writer of erotica myself, I am always looking for good erotica to read and MS Provost you've definitely piqued my interest and I shall be reading more of your prose in the future.

I'd been hoping for something more would happen with Marie and Ray and I'm glad to see that you did 'continue' their story. Perhaps more will be cumming soon? I do hope so.

Thank you for sharing with us. You are a great writer and I truly look forward to more.

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you to everybody!

Thanks to everybody for reading my stories and for welcoming me back. I even appreciate those who don't like my work who take the time to comment. It would be nice if you didn't resort to the racial slurs because that removes any credibility you have and shows your weakness and insecurity, but those comments stay up regardless.

As for the comment that Ray (the janitor) was unfit for a decent job - you are wrong on every level. He is a young man, described as being no more than 21. He may not be a janitor for another year let alone his whole life, so don't pigeonhole him with your racist mindset, and his very insightful speech at the end shows that he's an intelligent man. Also, he's a working man. What's wrong with being a janitor, or a garbage man or any other occupation that involves manual labor? We work our jobs but aren't defined by them. Next time you need something fixed or your garbage hauled, do it yourself.

Lastly, the crack about me being a teacher and suggesting the writing hobby carries over to my life's work? I respectfully suggest you go fuck yourself. You obviously don't know me or you wouldn't make such an obnoxious comment. It would be tough to find anyone in my profession who wouldn't speak highly of my work whether they liked me personally or not. You think that there aren't countless teachers, lawyers, pilots and accountants writing here?

Thank you all for reading a rant made by someone obviously waiting for the desperately needed coffee to finish brewing. You all have a nice day and enjoy life.

SteelsMasterSteelsMasterover 10 years ago
Awesome Story

Your stories are awesome Marie. I seem to be hooked on your hot stories, keep writing Please.

SteelsMaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Sorry

You must live a really sad life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad

"I am probably the most unlikely member the website has ever gotten. I'm a educator, married with grown children, and have never cheated on my husband."

If the above, taken from your bio, is an indication of your abilities as an educator, I feel sorry for your students. No, I shouldn't say that, based only on a simple mistake.

I don't know why, but you trouble me. I feel sorry for you, if you really have been hurt as badly as you say.

Never mind. Have a good day.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 10 years ago
We loved both stories!

But we are wondering if the caracter of Marie is described in a fully comprehensible manner? Would a women with such a healthy big appetite for sex and with phantasies like that be the always faithful wife of Dave? My Lady thinks, it might be, but not really likely. I don't think that's possibel at all.

Anyhow: 5 and 4* for the stories.

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 10 years agoAuthor
This struck a nerve

And I'm loving it. Thanks to all for reading and commenting.

As for the couple of people who think I'm pretty sad for writing this, if I was mean I might ask which was sadder, using my imagination to write a story in hopes that some might enjoy it, or sitting there reading it and then calling me names before going on to the next story?

And regarding the educator comments - I put that on my bio because it's true but it has no bearing on anything. This writing is a hobby and not my life. The people that write here, and I've chatted with a few including a teacher, seem to be just normal folks much like the people that read here. Thinking that it's a bunch of guys in trench coats typing while drooling on a keyboard is just as wrong as thinking that about the readers.

Who knows, maybe the story you read next might have been written by your sister or your priest or your wife... right Dave? Thanks all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Turned on in Carolina

Keep up the good work, love it!

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 10 years ago
Wow! That's intense

Just started to read this and you had me hooked. That's some intense stuff there. Now I have to go back to the story this came from. Really good reading.

Oh, and don't worry about the trolls. We all have them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great tale

Thanks for writing and sharing. Loved your story and hope to read others you may bless us with.

toubabtoubabover 10 years ago
Author

Your bio says you're "a educator." I hope that's just a typo.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 10 years ago
what an educator

you are teaching lots of white wives things they should have know for years , iam proud you have found it out ur self , black cock is the hottest for a ll the reasons you are telling everyone, go for nasty lady lol

just like me and lots of white wives black cock is yummme

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 10 years ago
nice

keep it up , this one just as good as the first chapter, probably lots of us girls can relate in some small way to this story, I know I can, one way or the other we all luv black cock , and want to keep loving it and give it pleasure

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Liked it

Nice follow up!

blkhrtblkhrtover 10 years ago
very good

Marriage is an agreement to be exclusive. It does not ruin while writing fantasy.it ended after cheating n disrespecting. Hubby already did that. Oh well, the woman can do everything she want to do. She is a good woman if not slight pervert. But that's good.

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
hot...luv it

i LUV'D the rimming...that was hot. Keep it up. Your keeping me up

younghungblackyounghungblackover 10 years ago
I didn't realize you were writing again...

...I titled the comment I typed with one hand.

Blaine

Falc570Falc570almost 7 years ago
Beautiful story

Your candid expressiveness was vivid and captivated my attention. Anytime two people can come together and fulfill each other's uninhibited desires in mutual intimacy is something to be cherished. Thanks for writting and sharing this story. It's shear erotic intensity is immeasurably off the charts. 100 % 5 star reading. I am also estatic with your handling of the trolls whom you aptly put in their place. Bravo !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous