Lick Me There - Everywhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucked you," Ray said with a smile as he looked at me like I was an alien or something. "You one crazy lady Miss Provost."

"Can't argue with that," I agreed while trying to figure out if I could get up.

"Uh - I think we better get out of here," Ray suggested. "You got a little loud."

"Did I?" I asked as I felt the back of my neck for evidence of how I almost gave myself a concussion with the picnic table.

"Yeah, well first you were barking like a seal when I was banging into you," Ray explained as he waved back to the woods and the neighborhood that was out of sight but apparently within earshot. "And when you screamed I heard somebody way back there yelling they were going to call the cops."

"Omigod" I said as I squirmed off my raincoat which was as messy as I had feared, and as I put it back on I continued. "Hope I didn't scream anything bad. I don't remember much of that. The seal part I do. Hope I didn't say anything offensive."

"Can't offend me Miss Provost," Ray said as he put his clothes on. "I heard it all before. Turns me on when ladies get all crazy on me. You raised the bar on crazy there though."

"Ooh - I guess you did cum," I said as I felt his seed ooze out of my ravaged pussy and down the insides of my thighs, but when I started walking I got really unsteady as putting my legs close to each other proved a bit painful. "Going to take us a while to get back to the parking lot at this rate. You better go ahead."

"Can't do that," Ray said as he reached down and scooped me up and carried me across the field.

It may not have been Richard Gere carrying Debra Winger out of the factory in "An Officer And a Gentlemen" but it was close enough for me. Whether it was done to help get us out of there faster in case the police arrived or just out of the goodness of Ray's heart, I didn't know and didn't really care. It was sweet and choked me up a little.

We made it to my car, and when Ray said good night and started walking away I asked him where his car was since the lot was empty.

"I get the bus," he informed me.

"Not tonight," I said, insisting he get in.

Ray did, and after I pulled out of the lot and down the street I saw a police car in my rear-view mirror pulling into the school lot.

"That would have been interesting," I suggested as we laughed at our good fortune.

"You might have been embarrassed but that would have been better than what would have happened to me," Ray told me. "Especially if they caught us doing it. They don't like that - least not some of them, cops included. Brother humping a white lady? Uh-uh."

"That's happened to you?"

"No, but I heard stories," Ray said, and I told him that I hoped that sort of thing was in the past because things seemed to be getting better these days.

"Better I guess, but the truth is that a lot of white folks don't like blacks," Ray said, pausing to give me directions to his house as we approached a very different part of town. "Also true that a lot of black folk don't like whites either."

"Well, maybe our children and our children's children will figure things out," I said as the neighborhood got worse until Ray said we were there.

"Thanks for the lift," Ray said as he looked around, maybe hoping that no friends were around to see him with an old white lady.

"We're even with the lifts. I'd still be walking across the field if you didn't carry me," I reminded Ray. "No fun getting old."

"You ain't so old," Ray said. "You must have been really wild when you were my age."

"Not really," I had to admit.

"The stuff I had you do to me - I feel kind of guilty about it now. Couldn't believe you were doing it. Did you like doing that stuff - especially the places I had you lick - you know?"

"You didn't make me," I reminded Ray. "Most of that I would never have done on my own, that much I know. Maybe I just needed to get a lot out of my system, so don't feel guilty about it. Some of it I liked more than I should have maybe, so perhaps deep inside I really am a - what did you call me? A nasty lady?"

"Yeah."

"As long as bitch and ho weren't attached to the nasty I was good with that too," I said in explaining my loathing of those words,

and before Ray got out of my car I told him I had to make sure he understood something.

"What I did tonight - and yesterday afternoon? I never did anything like that before. Nothing even remotely close. Those stories I wrote were all made up fantasies, I swear. You're the first man I've been with besides my husband in almost 40 years."

"I believe you," Ray told me as he opened the door. "I liked the stories though and I treated you the way it seemed you wanted your character to be treated. We were both like stereotypes in a way. I don't act that way all the time with females. I can be sweet and charming."

"I know," I said, and after we said goodnight - with my first ever fist-pump to boot - I drove home. Maybe I didn't feel good about myself yet, but I felt good. Good and sore. Very very sore.

***

thank you for reading

12