All Comments on 'Lick of the Irish Ch. 03'

by grantvigor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
#3...terrific..and the total bi hotttttttt.....

keep this story going..and tell us more...your inclusion of total family bi...and especially between daniel/murphy...is big turn-on to women like myself and bi couples... so so often omitted in posts to this site..hopefully mom and dad will get some other similar bi families to swing with them and alex/daniel..and even more hotttt...bi family fun described...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great story about a modern up-to-date family

The gifted author is in his early 20s, with a marvelously dirty mind. I'm sure he was as hard as his readers when he wrote this and blew his young balls and shot as big a load as most of us did at the end. This totally liberated Irish family is a model to families everywhere. All the members know that within a family all the cunts and all the cocks are communal property--they all belong to everyone. The father knows that his fat veiny daddy-dick belongs to his baby girl, up her tight little twat, and it's there for his boy to manhandle at will, just like he handles his boy's sturdy young cock with a big grin on his face. The mother knows that that wonderful hole between her legs is there for her daughter to kiss and slurp and for her baby boy to shove his big hard cock up into and unload his young balls whenever he feels the urge. The kids know that what they've got between their legs is there for each other--her brother's cock stuffs and stretches his sis's cute little cunt as she has one convulsive cum after the other, and the boy blows his brotherly balls up his inside his sister every fucking chance he gets. Everyone understands that the best place by far for family semen is up warm wet welcoming family twats.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

As they say "the family that plays together stays together!" Another great chapter in a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous